Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095076 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:40:30 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 06:19:02 PM by nomad13666

Super Bowl Commercial From Space - NASA Fails
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmafEhWUfNY

I'm guessing the poster of that video is not familiar with interference for digital broadcasts. There's an audible click in the audio just before the image break up is seen, which is a sure sign of interference.

Digital image corruption is evident in the areas of the picture where there is movement due to the way the codec displays frames, as not all frames contain the full image data and consecutive frames are predictive ie. only contain data for changes in the image.

Watch the video instead of shooting your mouth off about "interference".

If you can't tell it's green screen, then there is little hope for you.

However, green screen video fuckery is not the issue here.

"An amazing catch of NASA's buffoonery by YouTuber ThePottersClay. In this video, NASA is caught 'sporting' the latest Superbowl 51 team jerseys when there is no way they could have known who would be in the Superbowl - or - there was a covert launch costing taxpayers billions to bring the Ass-tro-nots their SB 51 jerseys."

Edit:

"Wondering how they had both Patriots and Falcons jerseys for the teams playing on Sunday? They sent up all 32 team jerseys via the SpaceX Dragon spacecraft so they were covered for any match up."

http://www.chicagonow.com/between-us-parents/2017/02/talking-with-astronauts-aboard-the-international-space-station/

If you believe that bullshit explanation, then you are an absolutely gullible fucking retard.
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:48:34 PM

I'm guessing the poster of that video is not familiar with interference for digital broadcasts. There's an audible click in the audio just before the image break up is seen, which is a sure sign of interference.

Digital image corruption is evident in the areas of the picture where there is movement due to the way the codec displays frames, as not all frames contain the full image data and consecutive frames are predictive ie. only contain data for changes in the image.

Watch the video instead of shooting your mouth off about "interference".

If you can't tell it's green screen, then there is little hope for you.

However, green screen video fuckery is not the issue here.

"An amazing catch of NASA's buffoonery by YouTuber ThePottersClay. In this video, NASA is caught 'sporting' the latest Superbowl 51 team jerseys when there is no way they could have known who would be in the Superbowl - or - there was a covert launch costing taxpayers billions to bring the Ass-tro-nots their SB 51 jerseys."

Edit:

"Wondering how they had both Patriots and Falcons jerseys for the teams playing on Sunday? They sent up all 32 team jerseys via the SpaceX Dragon spacecraft so they were covered for any match up."

http://www.chicagonow.com/between-us-parents/2017/02/talking-with-astronauts-aboard-the-international-space-station/

If you believe that bullshit explanation, then you are an absolutely gullible fucking retard.

Somewhat presumptuous of you to think that I did not watch the video before making a comment; I actually watched both the one you posted and the original.

If you can't tell that the image and audio corruption is caused by interference then you need to tune out from the digital world as you're going to be seeing "green screen" affects everywhere you look.

With regards to the rest of the comments around the jerseys and the ball etc. I wasn't commenting on these at all, just the perceived "green screen" hoax which you highlighted with your still capture from the video.
TooQik

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:57:58 PM

Seriously? Those are compression artifacts. Everyone who watches TV sees this shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact

I agree those do look like JPEG artifacts however that image is fake as shit. -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chroma_key

Bonus video:

Nasa's GreenScreen Givaways -- https://youtu.be/Mtk5IRgPMCY (12:21)

Bonus bonus video:

Proof NASA uses ORAD -- https://youtu.be/t5ApcHMucJE (1:06)

You've clearly never worked with chroma keying if you believe that image to have been "green screened".
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:58:23 AM

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nasa+green+screen+fail
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:21:45 AM

Seriously? Those are compression artifacts. Everyone who watches TV sees this shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact

I agree those do look like JPEG artifacts however that image is fake as shit. -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chroma_key

Bonus video:

Nasa's GreenScreen Givaways -- https://youtu.be/Mtk5IRgPMCY (12:21)

Bonus bonus video:

Proof NASA uses ORAD -- https://youtu.be/t5ApcHMucJE (1:06)

Only the religious nuts that worship NASA and their fake science paradigm still believe this nonsense... We have the video of ISS AstroNOTs standing in front of a blue screen while former President Bush(senior) was visiting Houston.  It was caught on live video and the excuses and lies really started flowing then....  The so called live feed to earth showed him juggling some fruit... All fake.  Oh, Let's land another Mars rover in Greenland and tell us it is on Mars again.  That was good for some laughs.

The believers will be in denial all the way up until the very end.  Notbatman, Thanks for continuing to post the obvious.  Occasionally someone sees this stuff and starts to question the reality they are presented and starts them on quite a journey.  I think your posts here serve that purpose. 

NASA needs to be defunded.  Period.  As the facts continue to break through the multiple layers of lies there is going to be quite a bitter end to this giant money suck hole. 

And for all of the believers in this forum you can not waste your time replying to this post to tell me how full of it we are or I am.  I have already hit the ignore link on 90% of you at this point so I won't see anything you have to say so don't waste your breath or the keystrokes.  Some of us are interested in real science, not science fiction.  Have a nice day!  Grin
TooQik

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:34:39 AM

Only the religious nuts that worship NASA and their fake science paradigm still believe this nonsense... We have the video of ISS AstroNOTs standing in front of a blue screen while former President Bush(senior) was visiting Houston.  It was caught on live video and the excuses and lies really started flowing then....  The so called live feed to earth showed him juggling some fruit... All fake.  Oh, Let's land another Mars rover in Greenland and tell us it is on Mars again.  That was good for some laughs.

The believers will be in denial all the way up until the very end.  Notbatman, Thanks for continuing to post the obvious.  Occasionally someone sees this stuff and starts to question the reality they are presented and starts them on quite a journey.  I think your posts here serve that purpose.  

NASA needs to be defunded.  Period.  As the facts continue to break through the multiple layers of lies there is going to be quite a bitter end to this giant money suck hole.  

And for all of the believers in this forum you can not waste your time replying to this post to tell me how full of it we are or I am.  I have already hit the ignore link on 90% of you at this point so I won't see anything you have to say so don't waste your breath or the keystrokes.  Some of us are interested in real science, not science fiction.  Have a nice day!  Grin

I'm not going to try and defend NASA, nor do I really care how they are funded as I'm not an American, but to dismiss everything they do or have done because they might have lied in the past is no different than believing everything they do or have done is real, it is simply the opposite end of the spectrum.

Question all science objectively rather than subjectively.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:45:34 AM

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=freemasonry+nasa+lies+flat+earth
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:19:32 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 07:01:47 AM by Przemax

Only the religious nuts that worship NASA and their fake science paradigm still believe this nonsense... We have the video of ISS AstroNOTs standing in front of a blue screen while former President Bush(senior) was visiting Houston.  It was caught on live video and the excuses and lies really started flowing then....  The so called live feed to earth showed him juggling some fruit... All fake.  Oh, Let's land another Mars rover in Greenland and tell us it is on Mars again.  That was good for some laughs.

The believers will be in denial all the way up until the very end.  Notbatman, Thanks for continuing to post the obvious.  Occasionally someone sees this stuff and starts to question the reality they are presented and starts them on quite a journey.  I think your posts here serve that purpose.  

NASA needs to be defunded.  Period.  As the facts continue to break through the multiple layers of lies there is going to be quite a bitter end to this giant money suck hole.  

And for all of the believers in this forum you can not waste your time replying to this post to tell me how full of it we are or I am.  I have already hit the ignore link on 90% of you at this point so I won't see anything you have to say so don't waste your breath or the keystrokes.  Some of us are interested in real science, not science fiction.  Have a nice day!  Grin

Oh boy here we go again. I will try to explain now how the inertia based gravity works in case of a social life. Maybe it will be easier for you to understand the phenomen.

Inertia is in other words a point of rest. No force involved and when no force is in place all objects gravitates aka accelerates towards that objects. In social life inertia - the moment of rest is when the brain rest. No thoughts are involved no process of action, or critical thinking. No use of brain what so ever. Its the moment you watch a movie.

In todays world if you know nothing and you search on the internet and find some movie, you probabaly absorb the information because that what the scientific data shows us. And those informations are locked in your brain until you use some thought process to get rid them off your brain.

One of the side NASA is competing against the flat earth movies, which of them will require least amount of brainpower to digest. The one that is the dumbest and most widespread wins.

And then you watch some movie that makes you think against an information stored in your brain and people tend to dimiss it all because a thinking hurts for them. They need to do some brain work there. People tend to not use their brain. The easier solution is to gravitate towards the center of stupidity and a lack of thought.

That is the saddest part of humanity. And Jesus Christ or the people that invented that character knew that people are like so. Most people gravitates towards the dumbest shit ever because it requires no force on their part to understand and they believe in everything that was first on their mind and they lock on to it because humans tend to be intelectualy extremely lazy.

So if you are lazy stupid average joe its better to believe Jesus Christ is your saviour than this:

And no Im not a religious freak but I see a people tend to gravitate to an awesomely stupid shit so its better to be Christian simpleton that admitt he is dumb than being a dumb not knowing it.

Seek the truth - make experiments, use force to aquire knowledge. Dont be lazy just to watch stupid movies or just gravitate towards stupidity. Or admitt you are dumb and be meek. Admitting you dont know is the first step to knowledge.

Sorry to say but the most lazy people tend to agree that there is a flat earth because it requires no knowledge, no wisdom, no force on their part just sitting and watching some awesomely idiotic movies. Just admitt you are an idiot or stop claiming you are a Christian.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:13:57 AM

Oh boy here we go again. I will try to explain now how the inertia based gravity works in case of a social life. Maybe it will be easier for you to understand the phenomen.

Inertia is in other words a point of rest. No force involved and when no force is in place all objects gravitates aka accelerates towards that objects. In social life inertia - the moment of rest is when the brain rest. No thoughts are involved no process of action, or critical thinking. No use of brain what so ever. Its the moment you watch a movie.

In todays world if you know nothing and you search on the internet and find some movie, you probabaly absorb the information because that what the scientific data shows us. And those informations are locked in your brain until you use some thought process to get rid them off your brain.

One of the side NASA is competing against the flat earth movies, which of them will require least amount of brainpower to digest. The one that is the dumbest and most widespread wins.

And then you watch some movie that makes you think against an information stored in your brain and people tend to dimiss it all because a thinking hurts for them. They need to do some brain work there. People tend to not use their brain. The easier solution is to gravitate towards the center of stupidity and a lack of thought.

That is the saddest part of humanity. And Jesus Christ or the people that invented that character knew that people are like so. Most people gravitates towards the dumbest shit ever because it requires no force on their part to understand and they believe in everything that was first on their mind and they lock on to it because humans tend to be intelectualy extremely lazy.

So if you are lazy stupid average joe its better to believe Jesus Christ is your saviour than this:

And no Im not a religious freak but I see a people tend to gravitate to an awesomely stupid shit so its better to be Christian simpleton that admitt he is dumb than being a dumb not knowing it.

Seek the truth - make experiments, use force to aquire knowledge. Dont be lazy just to watch stupid movies or just gravitate towards stupidity. Or admitt you are dumb and be meek. Admitting you dont know is the first step to knowledge.

Sorry to say but the most lazy people tend to agree that there is a flat earth because it requires no knowledge, no wisdom, no force on their part just sitting and watching some awesomely idiotic movies. Just admitt you are an idiot or stop claiming you are a Christian.

I bet you're not wearing any pants right now.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:20:43 AM

Did it take long for you to invent such a nonsense? How long were you thinking about that huh? So much brainpower. So much insights. Wow.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:48:51 AM

Haha nomad, Earth is still a globe, and you're still a pervert!

DON'T BE A NOMAD13666
RESEARCH "FLAT EARTH IS FOR DUNCES"  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I hate everyone, equally.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:37:15 PM

Did it take long for you to invent such a nonsense? How long were you thinking about that huh? So much brainpower. So much insights. Wow.

Put your pants back on, kochanie. They're taking you for your walk soon.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:40:45 PM

Haha nomad, Earth is still a globe, and you're still a pervert!

DON'T BE A NOMAD13666
RESEARCH "FLAT EARTH IS FOR DUNCES"  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Earth is still flat, and you're still a spaghetti-bending fucking idiot.

Nice work, goof.

Vespa!
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:45:55 PM

Great post Longsnowsm. a big cheers from me.

People all across the plane earth are starting exposing nasa lies. Expect a huge boost for flat earth truth in 2017. Here are just two of many great examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bGiXio6tEI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaD7iJEByv4&t=499s
I have a feeling that this forum will be the last bastion of nasa fanboys  Cheesy

And for you przemax, a confused keyboard warrior. Even google knows the earth is flat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbU_HqLBYuQ

And yes here is also some true and proper scientific research: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X_Tw27wWv0

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:06:58 PM

How Pythagoras and Eratosthenes gave us THE Flat Earth trump card
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X_Tw27wWv0
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:06:47 PM

Some of us are interested in real science, not science fiction.

... he says unironically.

We made you something, princess!

It's fresh-squeezed, so get it while it's hot!

It was a group effort. We all had a hand in it. Enjoy!

Kiss

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:15:42 PM

Kiss

You realize he is gay right ? I'd imagine he is not too squeemish with the man seed jokes Wink

Nice shit posting though.. B for effort.

192 pages of shit in such a short time period.. congrats guys, well done !

FUD first & ask questions later™
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:38:28 PM

Kiss

You realize he is gay right ? I'd imagine he is not too squeemish with the man seed jokes Wink

Nice shit posting though.. B for effort.

192 pages of shit in such a short time period.. congrats guys, well done !

Don't talk about her like she's not here.

It's rude and it hurts her feelings.

You callous bastard, you!

Angry
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:46:55 AM

Don't talk about her like she's not here.
It's rude and it hurts her feelings.

I'm more man than you'll ever be, you simpering pussy.

I've seen and done things you people wouldn't believe...

I told them you'd be upset, but they wouldn't listen.

TooQik

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:49:04 AM

Kiss

Does anyone else find it ironic that the most homophobic poster on this thread enjoys standing around with his mates while they all rub one out.  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: