Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD]  (Read 177711 times)
ptiper21

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:53:26 PM

Where is your service based out of?
I would like to to know so when I order one I know how long to expect to wait for a physical card when it is issued.
I am thinking you were out of the U.K so it might take a while to get to me in the US.
Any advice on this would be helpful.
Thank you.

We do not offer any services to the US, sorry. Cards are not issued to the US and US accounts are not verified.

why?

US doesn't like exchangers and especialy everything about btc...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:14:11 PM

Where is your service based out of?
I would like to to know so when I order one I know how long to expect to wait for a physical card when it is issued.
I am thinking you were out of the U.K so it might take a while to get to me in the US.
Any advice on this would be helpful.
Thank you.

We do not offer any services to the US, sorry. Cards are not issued to the US and US accounts are not verified.

why?

US doesn't like exchangers and especialy everything about btc...

bitcoin-exchange-rates, Jan 01
1 BTC/USD $992.86 Huh

ifeanyi339

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:49:30 AM

Angry
I am very disappointed with this payment system
i have a balance $1887 in my account
i add funds my account with changer online..
but i dont know why my account has been blocked..without the reason
i done send ticket from 2 days ago and not reply from there....
please for reply in here....
maybe in here my complaint can be respons...
https://s24.postimg.org/3v3no08j9/image.jpg

Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 07:45:32 AM

You verified user?

--
CURRENT RATE (BBB)

1 BTC/USD - $1,005.41

Again withdrawal Bitcoin unavailable via advcash

Dec 22 - Dec 25, 2016 withdrawal Bitcoin unavailable
Jan 01 - now..., 2017 withdrawal Bitcoin unavailable

they do so the money, fuuuck
markw1

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

I have been scammed by advcash today, my virtual card is under $1000 limit but they have blocked it and asked me to verify. I have kept under the $1000 limit to prevent id fraud, but they blocked my card at around $900, has $150 on it which I cannot use and they have not responded to any of my tickets

markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:38:43 PM

I have just received a response from Andrew at advcash after posting here, after my numerous messages on your website you respond within two minutes of me posting in this thread, you guys should direct people to this site for support instead of your website.

Again he is asking me to verify when I have topped up less than $1000, what a scam
markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:56:57 PM

Andrew I have topped up exactly $942.50, so that is below $1000, please explain why your card issuer would automatically block my card, because I am within your agreed $1000 limit.

You have to understand from a customer stand point, although I have no problem with sending in my id documentation, I purposefully kept within your limit for my own peace of mind knowing my identification documents are secure and not sent out to any tom dick or harry on the internet with all due respect. A company such as yours which is offshore and has a structure where you cannot identify true ownership does not inspire me with confidence, and this issue right now proves it.
AdvancedCash

Activity: 429
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 02:33:23 PM

Andrew I have topped up exactly $942.50, so that is below $1000, please explain why your card issuer would automatically block my card, because I am within your agreed $1000 limit.

You have to understand from a customer stand point, although I have no problem with sending in my id documentation, I purposefully kept within your limit for my own peace of mind knowing my identification documents are secure and not sent out to any tom dick or harry on the internet with all due respect. A company such as yours which is offshore and has a structure where you cannot identify true ownership does not inspire me with confidence, and this issue right now proves it.

This is not a support forum and I have never seen your posts before up until now. You are a little too fast throwing accusations around, and I'm not even going to quote all the insulting nonsense you sent to us in the ticket system. Continue with this attitude and your account will be blocked for ToS violation. I doubt you ever read them though.

A breakdown of your transactions has been provided to you in the ticket system along with all possible information about this case. It is NOT below $1,000, otherwise our card vendor's software does not know basic math.
markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:51:39 PM

This is not a support forum and I have never seen your posts before up until now. You are a little too fast throwing accusations around, and I'm not even going to quote all the insulting nonsense you sent to us in the ticket system. Continue with this attitude and your account will be blocked for ToS violation. I doubt you ever read them though.

A breakdown of your transactions has been provided to you in the ticket system along with all possible information about this case. It is NOT below $1,000, otherwise our card vendor's software does not know basic math.

You have blocked my card and I have loaded it to the tune of $942.50, your have just sent me a message that calculates it at 1727.49 USD ?!

How can you define the $1000 limit on my card by including deposit and withdrawals, that is absurd?  So if I spend $100 on my card you are saying in effect I have spent $200 of my limit?

I have asked you several times to confirm your card issuer, you avoided that question. I have asked you to direct me to your terms which state loads and spends will be added to calculate the $1000 limit, when anyone can reasonably expect it to be the spend limit. You have avoided that too!

You have also just threatened to close my account, you have no logic at all...you sent me a message just now on the advcash system, and I quote:

"For a non-verified customer who refuses to identify themselves and posts slander about us on public forums, you demand a little too much attention."

Sincerely,
Andrew Advanced
andrew@advcash.com

I don't refuse to indentify myself "Andrew"  Roll Eyes I just refuse to send in my id documentation when I have not broken any of your terms and am within the limits of your virtual card which I have paid for, you have my money and are refusing me my right to it, I should have your attention buddy. Please confirm the name of your card issuer?Huh?

AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 02:53:27 PM

I will not respond to you here or on any other public website. All the information related to this case will ONLY be provided in the ticket system.
markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:12:39 PM

I will not respond to you here or on any other public website. All the information related to this case will ONLY be provided in the ticket system.

As a company that canvasses for business on bitcointalk and takes the moral high ground when denying it's customers their money, this is the least you should expect Andrew.  Please provide an answer to those points I have raised both here and in the support system regarding your card limit rules and who your card provider is? A really simple question.

You are still telling me this is your card providers terms that loads and withdrawals make up the $1000 limit, I will not be silenced by threats of account closure into not posting here for the sake of $150, in order to save someone else from being scammed, please forward me to the terms of your card issuer and who they are? You are being extremely unreasonable, I would like to confirm with the card issuer that you have in fact topped up my card, your reluctance in naming them confirms to me that you have not

Your last message: 

"No, it is not the point. The point is that this is how the limit of the card vendor works. This is the service they provide to KYC1 customers. I already told you that we do not have your money. As soon as the money is on any card, it is out of Advanced Cash and is in the card vendor's system. Refer to my original response, all the possible information is there.

As for 'threatening', should I remind you how exactly you started this ticket and what you have been saying here and on Bitcointalk literally up until now? If this continues, I don't really see what we owe you here, so we will just stop responding and you are welcome to go ahead with your threats to report us for fraud or whatever else you said there. See how far that gets you. I have no idea where people call things like that reasonable. When a user is being constructive, we are ready to do everything we can.

Why exactly do you want to know who our card provider is? Besides, it says that on the website."

Sincerely,
Andrew Advanced
andrew@advcash.com

What planet are you living on?! I want to know who your card provider is to make sure you have put money on my card! You are threatening me with not responding to my tickets Andrew if I continue to post publicly, you have stated that the $1000 limit is automatically put on a card, why did your card provider then allow me to go to $1700?! My last load was $150 and up to that point the card was working fine.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 03:16:24 PM

What planet are you living on?! I want to know who your card provider is to make sure you have put money on my card! You are threatening me with not responding to my tickets Andrew if I continue to post publicly, you have stated that the $1000 limit is automatically put on a card, why did your card provider then allow me to go to $1700?! My last load was $150 and up to that point the card was working fine.

Well, as long as we are quoting here, here's something from you that we have been receiving today. The last bit is actually my favorite:

'I will be making posts on bitcontalk regarding this, contacting your card supplier and reporting you guys everywhere as a fraud, you have not topped up my card'

'Screenshots taken, I will make it my lifes work to make sure this fraud of a company is shut down
Card topped up but advcash cannot withdraw use xapo
Selling id on dark markets beware of advcash
You guys are out right liars, I am within the $1000 limit, unblock my card or lose alot more business in the future, I know you're getting greedy now the price of btc is rising, but this negative publicity I will create will be at the worst time as you'll lose out just when the price sky rockets and many people leave, you don;t know my feedback over there, you fucked yourself!'

'Do that, I am not your average western male with low testerone who likes being fucked, I'm just as clever as you Russians, play these games at your peril, I don't care you have my address, scam people all you want but unblock my card and be honourable for once and I'll stop whatever action I will take'

markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:19:38 PM

Well, as long as we are quoting here, here's something from you that we have been receiving today. The last bit is actually my favorite:

'I will be making posts on bitcontalk regarding this, contacting your card supplier and reporting you guys everywhere as a fraud, you have not topped up my card'

'Screenshots taken, I will make it my lifes work to make sure this fraud of a company is shut down
You guys are out right liars, I am within the $1000 limit, unblock my card or lose alot more business in the future, I know you're getting greedy now the price of btc is rising, but this negative publicity I will create will be at the worst time as you'll lose out just when the price sky rockets and many people leave, you don;t know my feedback over there, you fucked yourself!'

'Do that, I am not your average western male with low testerone who likes being fucked, I'm just as clever as you Russians, play these games at your peril, I don't care you have my address, scam people all you want but unblock my card and be honourable for once and I'll stop whatever action I will take'

Misdirection as usual, all my messages, does not hide the fact that you have blocked my card within the $1000 limit and are out right frauds.
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 03:24:40 PM

Misdirection as usual, all my messages, does not hide the fact that you have blocked my card within the $1000 limit and are out right frauds.

We do not block any cards by ourselves, if you can't read, it's not my problem, I have told you that many times today. The card vendor automatically blocks KYC1 users when they hit the limit, we are not involved in this process at all. If there is any issue with these limits and if you have reasons to believe the card vendor is doing anything wrong, the thing you should do is contact us, initiate a constructive dialog, provide evidence, and ask for us and the card vendor to look into the situation together. What you are doing with your little 'they scammed me OMG they scammed me' hysteria is also an option, I guess, but not exactly something a reasonable person does when they are looking for solutions.

There will be no further posts here about this, I believe enough has been said for everybody to draw their own conclusions.
markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:34:01 PM

We do not block any cards by ourselves, if you can't read, it's not my problem, I have told you that many times today. The card vendor automatically blocks KYC1 users when they hit the limit, we are not involved in this process at all. If there is any issue with these limits and if you have reasons to believe the card vendor is doing anything wrong, the thing you should do is contact us, initiate a constructive dialog, provide evidence, and ask for us and the card vendor to look into the situation together. What you are doing with your little 'they scammed me OMG they scammed me' hysteria is also an option, I guess, but not exactly something a reasonable person does when they are looking for solutions.

There will be no further posts here about this, I believe enough has been said for everybody to draw their own conclusions.

Yes we will let everyone make their own conclusions, a company who avoids telling their customers who their card provider is?

A company that avoids telling customers how the limits on their $1000 unverified card actually operates, or where they can read those in the terms?

You are an absolute moron, more than likely the company owner because I could not imagine any company hiring you as a representative or "Anna" who is a "customer service engineer", engineering the theft of your btc one step at a time, should be your company tag line.

I still have hope in getting back my money from your card provider, once I can confirm it is actually on the card, I would be happy to provide my id to a regulated financial institution who issue the cards, I'm certain they are not offshore like you guys, if I asked the name of the CEO of your company would you tell me? unlikely, are compaints to be sent to we dont give a fuck po box 75 Moscow or Tel Aviv or somewhere similar I imagine
markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:44:38 PM

You have stopped replying to messages requesting the name of your card provider and the terms of the $1000 unverified limit, I have spent $940, I'm also being spammed now by all sorts of nonsense to my email I provided you guys, looking forward to my address being outed too, real professional, save your btc guys, unless you want Andrew and his boys to tell you to lube your ass whilst they fuck you and then demand you say happy new year with a big  Grin Appreciate being fucked over and scammed by advcash, Kind Regards , Mark x
AdvancedCash

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 03:50:37 PM

You have stopped replying to messages requesting the name of your card provider and the terms of the $1000 unverified limit, I have spent $940, I'm also being spammed now by all sorts of nonsense to my email I provided you guys, looking forward to my address being outed too, real professional, save your btc guys, unless you want Andrew and his boys to tell you to lube your ass whilst they fuck you and then demand you say happy new year with a big  Grin Appreciate being fucked over and scammed by advcash, Kind Regards , Mark x

Are you also accusing us of sending spam to your email now? Hope you don't get abducted by aliens, I know where the blame would go then. Do they sell chill pills where you live? You could use a few, it seems. I just posted a new response in your ticket, despite your behavior we are actually looking into the situation, and if we find that there has been any fault on our part, we'll see what we can do to arrange a fair solution of some sort. You're not going to believe this, but we do actually care about our users, and there's always compensation where compensation is due.
ptiper21

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:53:48 PM

Advcash is not scam . I use them for more that 1 year now, and they verified my account too fast . So why not verifying  your account to take back your money? And also their card is not like all other sites! It had 3d verification system! It works everywhere! I suggest them!

Btw i dont know the name of their bank , but this provider is better that all other...
markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:03:19 PM

Are you also accusing us of sending spam to your email now? Hope you don't get abducted by aliens, I know where the blame would go then. Do they sell chill pills where you live? You could use a few, it seems. I just posted a new response in your ticket, despite your behavior we are actually looking into the situation, and if we find that there has been any fault on our part, we'll see what we can do to arrange a fair solution of some sort. You're not going to believe this, but we do actually care about our users, and there's always compensation where compensation is due.

I have zero chill when I am being f'kd over with what seem like lies, if someone states that your card limit is $1000, but then somehow you went $700 over it before our card supplier noticed, when I have only spent $940, I believe have been reasonable in such circumstances.

You sent a message the same time as me posting my previous message, I hope you can speak to your card provider to resolve this as I have amicably tried to resolve it with them directly but have been unable to confirm who they are, but I hope you'll let me spend the money I have on my card, thank you.
markw1

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:09:31 PM

Advcash is not scam . I use them for more that 1 year now, and they verified my account too fast . So why not verifying  your account to take back your money? And also their card is not like all other sites! It had 3d verification system! It works everywhere! I suggest them!

Btw i dont know the name of their bank , but this provider is better that all other...

Why not verify my card to take back my money? Why should I verify if I am within the $1000 limit for the virtual credit card. I have also stated the reasons in my earlier posts. I must also let people know that this block on my card arose after contacting support about moving funds from my card to my wallet, as btc price was spking, the next day my card was blocked, a coincidence possibly, but I'm hoping Andrew will resolve this as I just want to spend what is on the card which is under $1000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: