Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:11:29 AM

You don't understand the greatness God is giving us.

Can God contradict God? If He could, what would it look like if absolute power were contradicting absolute power?

God is not contradicting Himself. He absolutely is using His absolute power in the things He is doing with us. God has given us absolute power with Him. We are the ones that are contradicting God, each other, and ourselves.

Why don't we see the absolute power in ourselves? Because we are at the first wisps of the beginning of it. How can we, simple human mortals, be brought into the absolute power of God? The way it is happening to those of us who accept, is the only way that it can be done.

You are not thinking clearly.

Smiley

Well now you're saying complete nonsense.
I'll try to be the clearest possible:
God = Absolute Power = Can make ANYTHING possible = can make the whole humanity happy just by thinking it
God doesn't do it = God doesn't care for us

Easy no?

Now you are talking out of ignorance. What is that ignorance you are talking out of? The ignorance where you don't realize and understand the greatness of Absolute Power.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:05:20 PM

Can God contradict God? If He could, what would it look like if absolute power were contradicting absolute power?

God is not contradicting Himself. He absolutely is using His absolute power in the things He is doing with us. God has given us absolute power with Him. We are the ones that are contradicting God, each other, and ourselves.

Why don't we see the absolute power in ourselves? Because we are at the first wisps of the beginning of it. How can we, simple human mortals, be brought into the absolute power of God? The way it is happening to those of us who accept, is the only way that it can be done.

Well now you're saying complete nonsense.
I'll try to be the clearest possible:
God = Absolute Power = Can make ANYTHING possible = can make the whole humanity happy just by thinking it
God doesn't do it = God doesn't care for us

Easy no?

Now you are talking out of ignorance. What is that ignorance you are talking out of? The ignorance where you don't realize and understand the greatness of Absolute Power.

Power corrupts... Absolute power corrupts absolutely... no concession is made for a God...
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:12:39 PM

There is too much pain and suffering in this world that so many innocents endure to believe there is a God that loves us like a parent would.
Why does He allow it? Or, seeing as how He knows the future, He did so from the beginning. Is it some kind of sadistic thing?

Mankind rejected God in the Garden, and brought this pain and death on us. Jesus salvation is the way out. We will never understand the reasons why it works like it does. at least not outside of Heaven. The point is getting there. Once this world is destroyed, it will never be brought to remembrance again.

Smiley

NO! Adam and Eve rejected God. We should NOT be punished because they were stupid! God is wrong for doing so!

Seems to me you are rejecting God. Been in anybody elses heart and mind lately to find out if they are rejecting God? Or if they only seem like they are rejecting God.

Smiley

From what I've understood we're paying for Adam and Eve's sins. And that's not cool.

How about if you were to be put in prison because someone you don't know, you've never met and is in another country did something you're not guilty of?

Actually, this doesn't seem to matter to you... that we might be paying for the sins of someone else. Why not? Because you reject the way out, which is to have faith in the salvation made by Jesus Christ.

Adam and Eve accepted Jesus (though they may not have known Him by that name). So, you show that you welcome sins worse than Adam and Eve committed, because you won't accept the only way out... Jesus. You are self-condemned.

Smiley

How about Adam and Eve pay for their own sins. I'll pay for mine. And God doesn't punish all of us to death because two naked people ate an apple, hmm? Ok then. Please and thank you.

mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:15:03 PM

There is too much pain and suffering in this world that so many innocents endure to believe there is a God that loves us like a parent would.
Why does He allow it? Or, seeing as how He knows the future, He did so from the beginning. Is it some kind of sadistic thing?

Mankind rejected God in the Garden, and brought this pain and death on us. Jesus salvation is the way out. We will never understand the reasons why it works like it does. at least not outside of Heaven. The point is getting there. Once this world is destroyed, it will never be brought to remembrance again.

Smiley

NO! Adam and Eve rejected God. We should NOT be punished because they were stupid! God is wrong for doing so!

Seems to me you are rejecting God. Been in anybody elses heart and mind lately to find out if they are rejecting God? Or if they only seem like they are rejecting God.

Smiley

From what I've understood we're paying for Adam and Eve's sins. And that's not cool.

How about if you were to be put in prison because someone you don't know, you've never met and is in another country did something you're not guilty of?

Actually, this doesn't seem to matter to you... that we might be paying for the sins of someone else. Why not? Because you reject the way out, which is to have faith in the salvation made by Jesus Christ.

Adam and Eve accepted Jesus (though they may not have known Him by that name). So, you show that you welcome sins worse than Adam and Eve committed, because you won't accept the only way out... Jesus. You are self-condemned.

Smiley

Adam and Eve accepted Jesus?
But... He was not even born ? oO
And we wouldn't need salvation if God hadn't threw humanity out of Eden..

Who do you think was walking in the Garden in the cool of the day. It was Jesus-God.

Smiley

From what I've read, the one who was in the "cool of the garden" was Snake-Guy. Slithering with apples in his mouth like a Sunday pig.

mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:16:44 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Who do you think was walking in the Garden in the cool of the day. It was Jesus-God.

Smiley

Meh? Jesus-God? Why the "-"?
And Jesus existed in the Eden then was born again on Earth after?
And God needed to get Marie pregnant? That's fucking gross! You imagine?

Hey, it's the only salvation you have. No matter what you think about it, get yourself saved, or you will wind up looking a thousand times more gross in Hell.

Smiley

So, what you have to understand from here, yugo23, is that you don't have to think. God doesn't like it, the church doesn't like it. And you should just stop it altogether.

mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:18:46 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Hey, it's the only salvation you have. No matter what you think about it, get yourself saved, or you will wind up looking a thousand times more gross in Hell.

Smiley

So it's basically blackmail?

Where the fuck is the love in a god saying "you got the choice, burn and suffer for the eternity or praise and worship me. Your choice. But I'm a generous and good will god for sure".

God doesn't need any of us. Out of love He went to a lot of trouble to save us. It isn't blackmail. It is freedom. Choose life.

Smiley

So let me see if I get this: He was alone. And created us out of love. Then comes the following: "you people have free will and can do whatever you want. But if you don't do exactly as I say and try to think for yourselves, you'll burn forever." Totally makes sense.

mrflibblehat

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:22:14 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

So it's basically blackmail?

Where the fuck is the love in a god saying "you got the choice, burn and suffer for the eternity or praise and worship me. Your choice. But I'm a generous and good will god for sure".

God doesn't need any of us. Out of love He went to a lot of trouble to save us. It isn't blackmail. It is freedom. Choose life.

Smiley

In lot of trouble?
It's GOD! He's supposed to have absolute power! He can't just "have trouble" how could he??? He just has to think about something so this thing happen! Aren't you in total contradiction with the image of God of Christians?

Smiley

The "greatness" that God is giving us? He is killing each and every one of us. What's so great about it? If it's so great you go first and we'll talk about it and what we think, alrighty?

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:19:24 AM

Atheists are one who were great believers of God than us, but at some situation by the name of religion or Godly sentiment they might have failed. These makes them to show off as they are Atheists. I believe atleast 70% atheists still believe god but recent days its like a trend saying I'm an atheist. Just for that they might be using that word.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:23:56 AM

Few slides on atheism for all the religious types:

http://www.slideshare.net/ClaytonDanverse/atheism-215-slides

The best one:

Science in the bible:

Ahahah xD

Ok you got me it's funny.

But the Bible isn't sanctified truth, or at least shouldn't be so. It's more a huge guidelines for people having faith, not the absolute truth of the universe Wink

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
buddycool

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:48:46 AM

The best one:

Science in the bible:

The holy books are changed over years.... Except the holy Quran...

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:23:00 AM

The best one:

Science in the bible:

The holy books are changed over years.... Except the holy Quran...

Hmmm... No.... Th Bible is still the same...
I don't understand what you mean, the sacred books don't change! That's the main principle of sacred books dude!

It's god words, not gonna change that are you? ^^

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:23:18 PM

Atheists are one who were great believers of God than us, but at some situation by the name of religion or Godly sentiment they might have failed. These makes them to show off as they are Atheists. I believe atleast 70% atheists still believe god but recent days its like a trend saying I'm an atheist. Just for that they might be using that word.

Or, and I'm just saying, maybe science opened our eyes and we're not stupid anymore, and we're seeing the world for how it really is. Not resting on pillars. There might be lambs eating near lions, but that's where those truths might stop.

eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:48:31 PM

Religion knows change is not good for it Because if change were to happen it would lose its grip. And they don't want to lose their power that they have over the people. Because in the end that's what it's all about.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:37:23 PM

Atheists don't really hate religion. They are simply deeply envious of religious people. Why is this? Because they lover their atheism, and instinctively know that they are going to Hell because of it. They are jealous of the religious who are going to Heaven. So, it isn't hate. It is deep envy.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
adverbelly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:40:59 PM

So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

most of the atheists dont hate any religion on the contrary, they respect all the religion of this world..  so i dont hve any hate story .. i am sorry..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:54:55 PM

So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

Look at the real reason that atheists often seem to hate religion... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg13828520#msg13828520.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 05:59:10 PM

Atheists don't really hate religion. They are simply deeply envious of religious people. Why is this? Because they lover their atheism, and instinctively know that they are going to Hell because of it. They are jealous of the religious who are going to Heaven. So, it isn't hate. It is deep envy.

Smiley

"7 Whoever corrects a mocker invites insults;
    whoever rebukes the wicked incurs abuse.
8 Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you;
    rebuke the wise and they will love you.
"
- Pro 9:7

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:02:05 PM

You remind me of a scene from The Breakfast Club...

Claire:  Your friends wouldn't mind because they look up to us.
Brian:  You're so conceited, Claire. You're so conceited. You're so, like, full of yourself; why are you like that?
Claire:  [teary] I'm not saying that to be conceited! I hate it! I hate having to go along with everything my friends say!
Brian:  Well, then why do you do it?
Claire:  I don't know, I don't—you don't understand…you don't. You're not friends with the same kind of people that Andy and I are friends with! You know, you just don't understand the pressure that they can put on you!

hint: BADecker = Claire
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:06:32 PM

Smiley

"7 Whoever corrects a mocker invites insults;
    whoever rebukes the wicked incurs abuse.
8 Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you;
    rebuke the wise and they will love you.
"
- Pro 9:7

Best regards.

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Matthew 5:43-48

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:07:44 PM

You remind me of a scene from The Breakfast Club...

Claire:  Your friends wouldn't mind because they look up to us.
Brian:  You're so conceited, Claire. You're so conceited. You're so, like, full of yourself; why are you like that?
Claire:  [teary] I'm not saying that to be conceited! I hate it! I hate having to go along with everything my friends say!
Brian:  Well, then why do you do it?
Claire:  I don't know, I don't—you don't understand…you don't. You're not friends with the same kind of people that Andy and I are friends with! You know, you just don't understand the pressure that they can put on you!

hint: BADecker = Claire

God is really all there is, and I am so full of God.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: