Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:00:34 PM

Atheists are the reason for some of the most brutal murders around, way more than Christians. Consider Stalin and his 30 to 100 million (we may never know for sure), Hitler and his 20 million (he wasn't Christian although he went to mass at times), and all the Southeast Asian atheistic communistic leaders who killed many millions of their own people.

If Bible were law, there would be peace among those who accepted it as law. Take a look. It's right in the Bible.

Anyone who compares the opposition to Hitler, automatically loses any argument they tried to make.

Hitler didn't kill any(?) Jews himself, other Germans did that... and guess what... those Germans were mostly Christian, same as America!... that means Christians did all that evil murdering... get your facts right...

Religion is the force responsible for the vast majority of wars throughout history.  Christians are solely responsible for what we commonly refer to as "The Dark Ages"... 300 years of crusades, and inquisition!

Just read the bible... how many nations did the Jews attack?  "The Promised Land", "The land of milk and honey", was such because there were people living on that land... they were farmers and bee-keepers, which is why they had milk and honey... until the Jews killed them all and took their milk and honey... that's how religion operates... they kill and take people's stuff... all the while claiming moral authority directly from God Himself!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 05:05:10 PM

Atheists are the reason for some of the most brutal murders around, way more than Christians. Consider Stalin and his 30 to 100 million (we may never know for sure), Hitler and his 20 million (he wasn't Christian although he went to mass at times), and all the Southeast Asian atheistic communistic leaders who killed many millions of their own people.

If Bible were law, there would be peace among those who accepted it as law. Take a look. It's right in the Bible.

Anyone who compares the opposition to Hitler, automatically loses any argument they tried to make.

Hitler didn't kill the Jews, other Germans did that... and guess what... those Germans were mostly Christian, same as America!... that means Christians did all that evil murdering... get your facts right...

Religion is the force responsible for the vast majority of wars throughout history.  Christians are solely responsible for what we commonly refer to as "The Dark Ages"... 300 years of crusades, and inquisition!

Just read the bible... how many nations did the Jews attack?  "The Promised Land", "The land of milk and honey", was such because there were people living on that land... they were farmers and bee-keepers, which is why they had milk and honey... until the Jews killed them all and took their milk and honey... that's how religion operates... they kill and take people's stuff... all the while claiming moral authority directly from God Himself!

To You:
"Not to pass your children through the fire to Molech"
- Lev. 18:21

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Moloch

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:09:38 PM

To You:

Best regards.

There are certainly better Moloch quotes... Allen Ginsberg did an amazing job:
Howl by Allen Ginsberg : The Poetry Foundation

Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men weeping in the parks!
Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless! Mental Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men!
Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Moloch whose buildings are judgment! Moloch the vast stone of war! Moloch the stunned governments!
Moloch whose mind is pure machinery! Moloch whose blood is running money! Moloch whose fingers are ten armies! Moloch whose breast is a cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose ear is a smoking tomb!
Moloch whose eyes are a thousand blind windows! Moloch whose skyscrapers stand in the long streets like endless Jehovahs! Moloch whose factories dream and croak in the fog! Moloch whose smoke-stacks and antennae crown the cities!
Moloch whose love is endless oil and stone! Moloch whose soul is electricity and banks! Moloch whose poverty is the specter of genius! Moloch whose fate is a cloud of sexless hydrogen! Moloch whose name is the Mind!

I believe Allen Ginsberg's Moloch was influenced by the 1927 film, 'Metropolis'
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:15:47 PM

The death on the cross for Jesus was necessary. It shows us how greatly God loves us...

Say what?  Necessary?!?

God made the rules... he didn't have to make it necessary if he didn't want to... why murder your own son?

God could have waved his magic wand and forgiven sin without any need for bloodshed... necessary? ha!

God sacrifices himself, to himself, to serve as a loophole for a rule he created himself... seems legit...

Exactly. It is said that God knew everything from the beginning. Then why does he allow all this pain and suffering in the world? To prove a point?

You could ask the same question about 'the flood'...

If God knew he was going to kill 99.999% of the population... why create them in the first place?  Why not just start with Noah instead of Adam?  Why kill 99.999% of the population for being evil?...

God created them, knowing they were going to turn out evil... wtf?  Now he sent 99.999% of the planet to hell for no reason... why create any soul that is destined to hell?

That sounds mean to me, creating a soul that you plan to torture for eternity... why would a "God" do that?

This is the main problem with religion... none of the events make a bit of sense when you apply critical thinking skills...

You forget one thing. God loved us so much, that He did the best for us. What is that best? God is giving us in our selves, Himself. He is making us like Him. We have the choice to be like Him or not. How do we have that choice? He gave it to us. Either join Him and be like Him, or do away with ourselves.

What's the question here? I'd slap you ion the face if I was God. And to think He offers you the greatest thing that there is... to be like Him. And you even suggest turning it down. What an insult. Even you would be insulted if you offered someone a million dollars, and besides not accepting it, all he did was to call you a piece of shit to your face.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 05:24:05 PM

To You:

Best regards.

There are certainly better Moloch quotes... Allen Ginsberg did an amazing job:
Howl by Allen Ginsberg : The Poetry Foundation

Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men weeping in the parks!
Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless! Mental Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men!
Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Moloch whose buildings are judgment! Moloch the vast stone of war! Moloch the stunned governments!
Moloch whose mind is pure machinery! Moloch whose blood is running money! Moloch whose fingers are ten armies! Moloch whose breast is a cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose ear is a smoking tomb!
Moloch whose eyes are a thousand blind windows! Moloch whose skyscrapers stand in the long streets like endless Jehovahs! Moloch whose factories dream and croak in the fog! Moloch whose smoke-stacks and antennae crown the cities!
Moloch whose love is endless oil and stone! Moloch whose soul is electricity and banks! Moloch whose poverty is the specter of genius! Moloch whose fate is a cloud of sexless hydrogen! Moloch whose name is the Mind!

I believe Allen Ginsberg's Moloch was influenced by the 1927 film, 'Metropolis'

Why are you using this name?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Moloch

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:27:56 PM

You forget one thing. God loved us so much, that He did the best for us. What is that best? God is giving us in our selves, Himself. He is making us like Him. We have the choice to be like Him or not. How do we have that choice? He gave it to us. Either join Him and be like Him, or do away with ourselves.

What's the question here? I'd slap you ion the face if I was God. And to think He offers you the greatest thing that there is... to be like Him. And you even suggest turning it down. What an insult. Even you would be insulted if you offered someone a million dollars, and besides not accepting it, all he did was to call you a piece of shit to your face.

Why am I not surprised that the "Christian" is the one talking about assaulting the non-Christian?  Kinda proving my point about religion being the aggressor, dontcha think?

Let's say hypothetically, I'm wrong... God exists, he's the Christian God, etc... Would I worship him?  FUCK NO!!!  The God of the bible is an evil bastard... I've read the bible... I would never love or worship that God even if the entire bible were 100% true...

For more info, I'll refer you to Stephen Fry, because he does an amazing job explaining this point:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-d4otHE-YI
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:28:53 PM

Hitler didn't kill any(?) Jews himself, other Germans did that... and guess what... those Germans were mostly Christian, same as America!... that means Christians did all that evil murdering... get your facts right...

You play with semantic-like ideas.    Cheesy

In addition, the Jews who attacked and killed people who didn't believe in God, were doing those people a favor. Here's how.

God is just. He will punish wicked people according to the quantity and quality of their wickedness.

Now imagine as an example that you were 20 years old, and had been wicked all your life. By the time you were, say, 50, wouldn't you have done a whole lot more wickedness? If you die at 50, you have a lot more to be punished for in Hell than you would have if you died at 20.

So, here you are, 20, and out fighting the Jews in battle. You die in battle. You have a lot less to pay for in Hell than if you died at 50, peacefully. The Jews have done you a favor by killing you.

If you had wanted to convert to God and be with the Jews, you could have left your family and the war, and have waited for peaceful times to contact the Jews to convert. They would have let you.

Here you are right now, fighting against God. And death in youthfulness might even be gone for you, so that you don't build up a larger amount of wickedness to be punished for in Hell. Turn to God so that He can wipe your wickedness away, so that you don't have to pay for it in Hell. Such is a free gift from God, if you turn to Him.

Your choice, of course. God holds it open for you until the time of your death. Do you know when that will happen, exactly... the day of your death, I mean?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 05:29:54 PM

Why am I not surprised that the "Christian" is the one talking about assaulting the non-Christian?  Kinda proving my point about religion being the aggressor, dontcha think?

Let's say hypothetically, I'm wrong... God exists, he's the Christian God, etc... Would I worship him?  FUCK NO!!!  The God of the bible is an evil bastard... I've read the bible... I would never love or worship that God even if the entire bible were 100% true...

For more info, I'll refer you to Stephen Fry, because he does an amazing job explaining this exact point:

"The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility."
- Pro 15:33

"By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches, and honour, and life."
- Pro 22:4

Don't you like Wisdom and Science?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:33:29 PM

For more info, I'll refer you to Stephen Fry, because he does an amazing job explaining this point:

You completely miss the point. You dare to insult God while He is holding your life in His hands. Wouldn't you crush a bug who insulted you while you were trying to keep it alive? And hearing this, you don't stop, even though God in His mercy waits for you to change. How long does He have to wait?

Smiley

Moloch

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:37:09 PM

God is just. He will punish wicked people according to the quantity and quality of their wickedness.
Says who?

Also, you are phrasing that incorrectly... "God is just" implies that justice exists without God... It's like saying, "God is good"... well... that's not what you believe... you believe, "Good is God"... whatever God does is just/good, not because the act itself is good, but because anything God does is exempt...  If God decides to murder innocent Egyptian children and animals by the tens of thousands, its just/good because God did the murdering of innocent children (see the 10th plague of Egypt)

You believe that whatever God does is just/good, not because murder is just/good, but because when God does it, he's special and exempt...

Now imagine as an example that you were 20 years old, and had been wicked all your life. By the time you were, say, 50, wouldn't you have done a whole lot more wickedness? If you die at 50, you have a lot more to be punished for in Hell than you would have if you died at 20.

Why do you assume that someone who doesn't believe in God is wicked/evil?  Are all atheists wicked in your eyes?  What about Muslims, Hindu, Buddhist?  All evil too?

Just because someone doesn't believe in Santa without evidence, does not make them evil... it makes them less gullible than you...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:45:39 PM

Says who?
God says it Himself in the bible.

Also, you are phrasing that incorrectly... "God is just" implies that justice exists without God... It's like saying, "God is good"... well... that's not what you believe... you believe, "Good is God"... whatever God does is just/good, not because the act itself is good, but because anything God does is exempt...  If God decides to murder innocent Egyptian children and animals by the tens of thousands, its just/good because God did the murdering of innocent children (see the 10th plague of Egypt)

You believe that whatever God does is just/good, not because murder is just/good, but because when God does it, he's special and exempt...
All the more reason to say things like this to you. Why's that? Because you believe this way, and will understand them better.

Why do you assume that someone who doesn't believe in God is wicked/evil?  Are all atheists wicked in your eyes?  What about Muslims, Hindu, Buddhist?  All evil too?

Just because someone doesn't believe in Santa without evidence, does not make them evil... it makes them less gullible than you...

Everyone who does not believe in God is wicked and evil. Why? Because one of the greatest things God made us for is to praise and worship Him. If a person doesn't believe in God, any praise of God he does will only be incidental. He is not allowing himself to do the thing that God made him for. This is wickedness... very great evil.

God didn't make people to go to Hell. When people in their stupidity and ignorance opted for the Hell route, God left a way open for them to be saved. And this way wasn't only with the idea of simple salvation. It is designed to give people some of the glory of Jesus... to be like God. And you want to throw it away.

Smiley

Moloch

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:50:58 PM

"The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility."

Best regards.

I can quote the bible too:

"If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do. If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her." Exodus 21:7

"Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property." Exodus 21:20

"If a man seduces a virgin who is not pledged to be married and sleeps with her, he must pay the bride-price, and she shall be his wife." Exodus 22:16
(This is a great law for any rapist who wants to marry his rape victim... not so fun for the woman who is required to marry her rapist)

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed" Exodus 22:20
(better start killing those other religions... God commands you to!)

"Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." Numbers 31:17-18
(kill all the men, but keep the virgins as your property... now that's a plan!)

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 05:53:12 PM

Best regards.

"If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do. If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her." Exodus 21:7

"Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property." Exodus 21:20

"If a man seduces a virgin who is not pledged to be married and sleeps with her, he must pay the bride-price, and she shall be his wife." Exodus 22:16
(This is a great law for any rapist who wants to marry his rape victim... not so fun for the woman who is required to marry her rapist)

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed" Exodus 22:20

"Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." Numbers 31:17-18

Can you answer questions?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Moloch

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:53:30 PM

Says who?
God says it Himself in the bible.

God didn't write the bible, Christians stopped believing that ages ago (because some claims are provably incorrect in the bible)... so nowadays, it's only "divinely inspired, but written by men"
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:56:49 PM

Everything that your heart says is wrong, its wrong. Like you said your religion say you to "If one doesn't go to the Church on every Sunday, he is a sinner". its wrong because your heart did not believe on it. Because NO one religion bound you to pray. There are out comes if you dont pray, but not the boundness.

I agree with this but probably 99% of Catholics believe in this as it's written in the Bible. One person who lives in my neighborhood goes to Church twice a day and then he himself beats up dogs for sitting on the streets. Isn't this a sin to beat innocent people? That's the reason I don't believe in this and I don't go to Church every Sunday. Let them say that I have committed millions of sins till date and I will go to hell. I proudly will accept that.

Don't forget that they've made a contradictive statement about that for centuries, they say God is everywhere, so why the fuck do they need a Church?

People believe that God is only present in Churches, Temples, Mosques, Fire Temples and so on when God is in our heart. I can say my prayers even at home but that's not called a prayer according to the priests.

you are kinda wrong because  you can pray whereever you want in islam..

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Moloch

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:00:34 PM

God made us to praise and worship Him.

Where did you get that idea?  It makes zero sense...

Just think about it... I know it's difficult, but try to put yourself in God's shoes for 2 seconds...

You are God... you are all-powerful... what do you do?  Create a universe for the sole purpose of having these little ants worship you?  Nope... that's not it...

Ok, no more playing God, you are back to yourself again... Would you create an ant-farm and try to convince them to worship you?  Would you be super happy if a few of them did worship you?  Does any of this make sense?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 06:04:40 PM

God made us to praise and worship Him.

Where did you get that idea?  It makes zero sense...

Just think about it... I know it's difficult, but try to put yourself in God's shoes for 2 seconds...

You are God... you are all-powerful... what do you do?  Create a universe for the sole purpose of having these little ants worship you?  Nope... that's not it...

Ok, no more playing God, you are back to yourself again... Would you create an ant-farm and try to convince them to worship you?  Would you be super happy if a few of them did worship you?  Does any of this make sense?

Why you put yourself in God's shoes?

Are you not able to live like a man?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Moloch

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:06:28 PM

Let's not even mention the fact that playing by the rules God supposedly created himself, he is destined to get fewer souls than Satan...

Only around 30% of the world is Christian (even counting Mormons, etc)... If God gets <50% of the souls, he loses the game to Satan...  Why would he create and play such a game?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 06:08:26 PM

Let's not even mention the fact that playing by the rules God supposedly created himself, he is destined to get fewer souls than Satan...

Only around 30% of the world is Christian (even counting Mormons, etc)... If God gets <50% of the souls, he loses the game to Satan...  Why would he create and play such a game?

To You (atheists): when you don't pick a side that's what you will receive.

Are you happy about being the catalyzer of all this bad "people"?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:08:53 PM

Best regards.

Then you can quote the best that there is to quote.

In America, a child is the property of his parents.

In ancient Israel, the best laws of the day in the whole world abounded.

Not rape. She accepted his seduction. Voluntarily.

The command is to the man. The woman already accepted him. Now he needs to keep his part of the seduction agreement.

This is an Old Testament command to the nation of Israel. Note that the passage, itself, doesn't state who is to do the destroying. Destruction happens to all who will not worship the God of the ancient Israelites.

This was a great plan. Killing all the people who were against God was a great form of praise and worship. Marrying the virgins helped to keep in-breeding from happening, at the same time that the Israel men remained righteous by not killing a man and then stealing his wife.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: