Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:43:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901254 times)
ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:19:28 AM

"Why do Atheists hate Religion ?" ?

Who says anyone "Hates" them or is "Angry" ?

Any rational scientific reasonable intelligent person would see religious people are retarded zealots
Me ?
I worship the fucking Easter Bunny because i love Chocolate !

I used to Worship lord Zeenu though but i got to an eMeter and had my Thetan count checked
then i worked at ridding my body of evil alien space spirits who flew here on Space jumbo jets
and later broke out of the volcano prison they were in to infest the cavemen on earth.

But you would only hear that story once you are a higher level Scientology member.
And in order to get that high you have to donate a lot of money ..or be Tom Cruise !

Hey wanna worship Allah and go all Jihad or stare into a hat like a Mormon go nuts.
Don't lure me into a planet wide war of Terrorism over it though calling me a HATER that is Angry.
Simply leave me the fuck alone Nike wearing Kool-Aid drinkers on the Hail-Bop Comet right now going back "home"
..yeah a Heavens-Gate Cult joke.  Cheesy

Tolerance ?
Like what during The Crusades ? or while the AID's epidemic was exploding how the Vatican / Pope
declared using a condom is a sin and you will burn in hell for using one.
So use a condom before ? I highly suggest you REPENT now and beg for forgiveness and let the Easter Bunny into your heart !
That is the case, about which I wrote earlier. Two different people who have different views on gives excellent life. Why do they argue ?! Time will tell which of these people's rights. A dispute may be born not only the truth but also hatred.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:23:18 AM

"Why do Atheists hate Religion ?" ?

Who says anyone "Hates" them or is "Angry" ?

Any rational scientific reasonable intelligent person would see religious people are retarded zealots
Me ?
I worship the fucking Easter Bunny because i love Chocolate !

I used to Worship lord Zeenu though but i got to an eMeter and had my Thetan count checked
then i worked at ridding my body of evil alien space spirits who flew here on Space jumbo jets
and later broke out of the volcano prison they were in to infest the cavemen on earth.

But you would only hear that story once you are a higher level Scientology member.
And in order to get that high you have to donate a lot of money ..or be Tom Cruise !

Hey wanna worship Allah and go all Jihad or stare into a hat like a Mormon go nuts.
Don't lure me into a planet wide war of Terrorism over it though calling me a HATER that is Angry.
Simply leave me the fuck alone Nike wearing Kool-Aid drinkers on the Hail-Bop Comet right now going back "home"
..yeah a Heavens-Gate Cult joke.  Cheesy

Tolerance ?
Like what during The Crusades ? or while the AID's epidemic was exploding how the Vatican / Pope
declared using a condom is a sin and you will burn in hell for using one.
So use a condom before ? I highly suggest you REPENT now and beg for forgiveness and let the Easter Bunny into your heart !

Amen bro!   

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:44:29 AM

So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

Look boy if a single boat cant create itself and if a single match stick cant form its structure and if no engineer in the world cant create a pentagon structure like that exist in nature then how come universe came in to being itself and how come humans came in to being and if you beleive in darwins theory then you are a fool and in discovery channel did they tell you that the middle stages are missing Huh they cant prove anything that humans developed from monkeys so my boy you are wrong and your every concept is wrong

Oh yes, thanks for clearing that up for everyone...

If a boat or a match cannot create themselves... therefore god... makes sense...

The only people who do not believe in evolution are people who are ignorant of the science... It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that humans and primates evolved from a common ancestor... this isn't even a debate these days, it's been proven (there is no "missing link")

The evidence for evolution is overwhelming and encompasses multiple branches of science from archeology (bones) to biology (vestigial organs) to DNA (98%+ identical), etc

Evolution has been shown to happen in laboratory experiments involving fruit flies, wasps, etc

Evolution happens with diseases all the time... do some research on the FLU virus or antibiotic resistant bacteria

All relevant branches of science agree that evolution is a fact... please at least do the smallest bit of research before offering your (wrong) opinion

It is not evolution. It is change, programmed into a complex nature, by the Programmer, God, so that when certain things happen, certain other results are achieved.

True evolution in nature is mathematically impossible. Guided evolution in the lab is creation-by-man, not evolution by nature.

Cool

now how did i guess you are an evolution denyer? wait dont tell me... its only a theory right?   if we evolved from monkeys how come there are still monkeys?  
them gosh darn dumb evil-lutionists dont know nuthin. i didnt evolve from no monkey!! GOD DID IT!  he done created everything...says so in the bible! so it must be true.

hey so what OS does your invisible  imaginary friend in the sky run when hes programming evolution ?  Ya think he prefers Windows or Mac? what app does he use?

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:52:49 AM

Maybe because you didn't watch this?

snip

i regretably clicked on that steeming pile of doogie. My bad

Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:08:18 AM

So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Look boy if a single boat cant create itself and if a single match stick cant form its structure and if no engineer in the world cant create a pentagon structure like that exist in nature then how come universe came in to being itself and how come humans came in to being and if you beleive in darwins theory then you are a fool and in discovery channel did they tell you that the middle stages are missing Huh they cant prove anything that humans developed from monkeys so my boy you are wrong and your every concept is wrong

If a boat or a match cannot create themselves... therefore god... makes sense...

The only people who do not believe in evolution are people who are ignorant of the science... It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that humans and primates evolved from a common ancestor... this isn't even a debate these days, it's been proven (there is no "missing link")

The evidence for evolution is overwhelming and encompasses multiple branches of science from archeology (bones) to biology (vestigial organs) to DNA (98%+ identical), etc

Evolution has been shown to happen in laboratory experiments involving fruit flies, wasps, etc

Evolution happens with diseases all the time... do some research on the FLU virus or antibiotic resistant bacteria

All relevant branches of science agree that evolution is a fact... please at least do the smallest bit of research before offering your (wrong) opinion

It is not evolution. It is change, programmed into a complex nature, by the Programmer, God, so that when certain things happen, certain other results are achieved.

True evolution in nature is mathematically impossible. Guided evolution in the lab is creation-by-man, not evolution by nature.

Cool

now how did i guess you are an evolution denyer? wait dont tell me... its only a theory right?   if we evolved from monkeys how come there are still monkeys?  
them gosh darn dumb evil-lutionists dont know nuthin. i didnt evolve from no monkey!! GOD DID IT!  he done created everything...says so in the bible! so it must be true.

hey so what OS does your invisible  imaginary friend in the sky run when hes programming evolution ?  Ya think he prefers Windows or Mac? what app does he use?

Darwin's theory does not contradict the fact that there is a God. God created all living creatures, including monkeys. So why do you argue ?! Maybe God just decided to rest, when he created the monkey. Well, the people themselves are descended from apes. How else can you explain the fact that many people now behave like a monkey ?! Wink Only God, in the end, a little help to end human nature. God gave people a little bit of brains and keep His commandments, because people have learned to be different from animals.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:11:19 AM

The question is why are religious wingnuts hateful ?

Uhh in case you all didn't notice Muslims are the biggest religion.
Their annual gatherings drawn more in 1 day than every religion combined could in 1 place.
And we do we see ? World wide terrorism from Muslims.

Of course it's a fraction of them with over-the-top extremist views.
I sure don't blame them all for the act of a minority.
But it is what it is people.
It's not Jehova witnesses strapping bombs on their chest and blowing up daycare's full of children.

Taliban ring a bell ?

Where the fuck does these religious wacko's get off blaming us atheists for HATE and being angry ?
Look in the mirror psycho lunatics !

And blow me with the tolerance speech.
Those global terrorist attacks are not too tolerant are they ?
And was the Christians "tolerant" during the crusades ?
Bible thumpers banging on my door telling me i am a sinner is tolerant ?
Saying online i am hate filled if i don't join your cult tolerant ?

All i have seen in my life is Religion used by people to make them feel superior.
When in fact there is NOTHING superior about them.
A mighty grand appeal don't ya think ?

And yeah of course Jeffery Dahmer found God and turned Christian.
Problem solved he repented for killing, raping and eating 28 people.

I love the banned early 90's Morbid Angel video for "God Of Emptiness"
(banned for drowning a priest in the video)
Why ?
Because it was to me like drowning a retard.
Which is a figure of speech (i had a real retarded step sister die at 12 who could not see or hear or talk)
She was like the vegetable in the Metallica "One" video.. from Justice for all..

Don't care what you all do just get out of my face about it.
Wanna be a Gay Muslim Terrorist or something ?
No problem.. you sit over there and STFU.
Don't bring your bullshit to me then blame me for it all.
Learn to keep your nose out other peoples business.

FUD first & ask questions later™
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:05:12 AM

Cool

So you really like your evolution religion! Well, I kinda like some science fiction, as well.

If you are looking for the truth about about abiogenesis and evolution, mathematically abiogenesis would be a lot easier than evolution. Both of them are mathematically so impossible that, there isn't the slightest chance that they could ever get started.

In addition, everything operates by cause and effect in nature. The only reversal we see in this is when scientists cause effect to happen in the lab before cause happens. So, it still is cause and effect.

Cause and effect means programming. And entropy means a beginning somewhere in the past. Somewhere in the past something programmed the universe to happen. The best term we have for this something is "God."

I am showing you science here. Check it out. It is the thing that works. God is real. Science proves it and nature shows it. Why are you so set on believing your imaginary evolution fiction?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:08:25 AM

The question is why are religious wingnuts hateful ?

Uhh in case you all didn't notice Muslims are the biggest religion.
Their annual gatherings drawn more in 1 day than every religion combined could in 1 place.
And we do we see ? World wide terrorism from Muslims.

Of course it's a fraction of them with over-the-top extremist views.
I sure don't blame them all for the act of a minority.
But it is what it is people.
It's not Jehova witnesses strapping bombs on their chest and blowing up daycare's full of children.

Taliban ring a bell ?

Where the fuck does these religious wacko's get off blaming us atheists for HATE and being angry ?
Look in the mirror psycho lunatics !

And blow me with the tolerance speech.
Those global terrorist attacks are not too tolerant are they ?
And was the Christians "tolerant" during the crusades ?
Bible thumpers banging on my door telling me i am a sinner is tolerant ?
Saying online i am hate filled if i don't join your cult tolerant ?

All i have seen in my life is Religion used by people to make them feel superior.
When in fact there is NOTHING superior about them.
A mighty grand appeal don't ya think ?

And yeah of course Jeffery Dahmer found God and turned Christian.
Problem solved he repented for killing, raping and eating 28 people.

I love the banned early 90's Morbid Angel video for "God Of Emptiness"
(banned for drowning a priest in the video)
Why ?
Because it was to me like drowning a retard.
Which is a figure of speech (i had a real retarded step sister die at 12 who could not see or hear or talk)
She was like the vegetable in the Metallica "One" video.. from Justice for all..

Don't care what you all do just get out of my face about it.
Wanna be a Gay Muslim Terrorist or something ?
No problem.. you sit over there and STFU.
Don't bring your bullshit to me then blame me for it all.
Learn to keep your nose out other peoples business.

The guy at the hardware store told me that he wasn't aware of any religious wingnuts. Then I told him about you, and now he wants to join your church.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:41:01 AM

At the church of Spoetnik we get Chocolate on Sunday's !
And 72 virgins when you die ?
Nope.. you get them when YOUR ALIVE !
That is how we roll  Grin

Leprikon

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:02:43 AM

Here is what I wrote earlier. Why people do not tolerate each other ?! It does not matter, atheists or believers in God. Why does everyone hate each other ?! Atheists, you do not believe in God, so why do you argue with believers ?! Those who believe in God, why are you arguing ?! God said, please be modest. Each of us will be rewarded according to merit of ours. So why all the controversy ?!
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:17:25 PM

Secularism has been the father of tolerance with the division between government and religion.

Free thinkers, skeptics, agnostics and atheists were the main fathers of secularism.

They have been the major defenders of tolerance.

Believers have all the right to believe on whatever they want, as long as they don't try to kill, persecute, discriminate or coercively change the life of atheists.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:56:12 PM

Secularism has been the father of tolerance with the division between government and religion.

Free thinkers, skeptics, agnostics and atheists were the main fathers of secularism.

Believers have all the right to believe on whatever they want, as long as they don't try to kill, persecute, discriminate or coercively change the life of atheists.

Tolerance is a chance for mankind's salvation. God loves righteousness. God wants everyone to turn and move into righteousness. Tolerance is the time that God gives for people to change and become righteous. The only way people can do this is to accept the salvation of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. When the time is up, there is no more tolerance by God, and the people are either accepted as righteous, or destroyed.

When secular people think that they are the ones who invented tolerance, they are trying to step into the position of being like God. It won't work. The only way it works for them is if they accept and do it God's way... Jesus salvation.

Cool

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:57:52 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2016, 02:21:09 AM by sirazimuth

Cool

So you really like your evolution religion! Well, I kinda like some science fiction, as well.

If you are looking for the truth about about abiogenesis and evolution, mathematically abiogenesis would be a lot easier than evolution. Both of them are mathematically so impossible that, there isn't the slightest chance that they could ever get started.

In addition, everything operates by cause and effect in nature. The only reversal we see in this is when scientists cause effect to happen in the lab before cause happens. So, it still is cause and effect.

Cause and effect means programming. And entropy means a beginning somewhere in the past. Somewhere in the past something programmed the universe to happen. The best term we have for this something is "God."

I am showing you science here. Check it out. It is the thing that works. God is real. Science proves it and nature shows it. Why are you so set on believing your imaginary evolution fiction?

Cool

why do you need to bring a god into the equation?
So because we dont know (and maybe we will never know, only speculate) how the universe began
you just assume it must be a god. You make this ridiculous leap as all you religious god nutters do.
i.e...Scientists don't know what happened at the moment of the big bang so it must be god that dunnit!

I always get a kick outta these creationist ignoramouses who poo poo the idea that the universe came from "nothing"
(read up on quantum theory or "A Universe from Nothing" by Lawrence Krauss) but have no problem with a super duper all powerful invisible sky fairy god that created everything.
oh i see, so did this god just come from nothing? please explain to me who created this almighty god.
its turtles all the way down!!  lmao!

I believe in  the theory of evolution because of something called real evidence.
Something that is lacking in all your nonsensical posts about how religion is science or some such deluded thing.
mathmatically impossible you say? you are either brainwashed misinformed or plain ignorant, probably both.
no, you are most certainly not showing me science by just proclaiming your imaginary god is real( in a bitcoin forum no less, lmao).
i dare you to take your quote... "God is real. Science proves it and nature shows it. Why are you so set on believing your imaginary evolution fiction?"...
and post it in a real science forum. let me know when and where if you do (fat chance) because  that will be comedy gold.

"I cannot persuade myself that a beneficent and omnipotent God would have designedly created parasitic
wasps with the express intention of their feeding within the living bodies of Caterpillars."  

"I am aware that the assumed instinctive belief in God has been used by many persons as an argument for his existence.
The idea of a universal and beneficent Creator does not seem to arise in the mind of man, until he has been elevated by long-continued culture"

Charles Darwin

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:24:38 AM

I am wondering a bit about religions, the ones form mid east - in these ones there is a character called Jesus, so I'm told, as the stories in the religion storybooks goes, that this character in fact is the only begotten of the father. My question is how was this character beget? usually it takes 2 to beget some one. in the storybook is tells of father, who counts as 1, but nowhere is told about mother. How does this 'only begottenness' work in this storybook? This is now the character in his everlastingness, without human involvement.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 03:05:13 AM

I am wondering a bit about religions, the ones form mid east - in these ones there is a character called Jesus, so I'm told, as the stories in the religion storybooks goes, that this character in fact is the only begotten of the father. My question is how was this character beget? usually it takes 2 to beget some one. in the storybook is tells of father, who counts as 1, but nowhere is told about mother. How does this 'only begottenness' work in this storybook? This is now the character in his everlastingness, without human involvement.

It never happened.  How could it?  You need a sperm and an egg.  No sperm, no baby.

The whole story was made up, from the very beginning.

God wanted to forgive people for their sins (which he knew they would commit when he created them), so he sent his son (or himself) to die on a cross, to be killed by the very people who he wanted to forgive sins for, to pay for the sins of mortals.  Why not just forgive them in the first place?  By this logic he should be sending his son every year or so to forgive the sins of men.  Plenty of "sins" committed since year 33 AD and no Jesus, God or Holy Spirit in sight.

Or better yet, make people such so that they don't commit any sins.  How hard would it be for God who created everything to do that?  Easy peasy lemon squeezy....

Either way the story has some big holes and people are just afraid to talk about it.

The writers of the Old/New testament were uneducated bronze age schmucks who did not think this through.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:57:45 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_affair

They don't just KILL they suppress reality from the people.

I commend that old man for trying to do the right thing and taking the punishment for it.
Tolerance ?
Is not strapping bombs to yourself then running into a bus full of people in Turkey.
Or machine gun toting religious wacko's NOT killing people in France at a Metal concert.

The ONLY people being intolerant ARE the religious !
All the rest of us exercise real tolerance and let you all have your beliefs / way of life etc.

I think the topic title is more like "Why do they get mad when we jam our shit down their throat ?"
Christian's seem to be the ones who are "Angry" * intolerant.
THEY are the ones who come to my door.. bible in hand.

If i want to have alternate beliefs then deal with it Christians.
Get over it.. you can't stop me or force me to worship Mickey Mouse for Chocolate on Sunday's.

If i REFUSE the advances of being brain washed by silly religions i am an angry intolerant person ?
Sure.. go strap a bomb around your chest about it.  Roll Eyes

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:50:41 AM

Cool

Cool

why do you need to bring a god into the equation?
So because we dont know (and maybe we will never know, only speculate) how the universe began
you just assume it must be a god. You make this ridiculous leap as all you religious god nutters do.
i.e...Scientists don't know what happened at the moment of the big bang so it must be god that dunnit!

I always get a kick outta these creationist ignoramouses who poo poo the idea that the universe came from "nothing"
(read up on quantum theory or "A Universe from Nothing" by Lawrence Krauss) but have no problem with a super duper all powerful invisible sky fairy god that created everything.
oh i see, so did this god just come from nothing? please explain to me who created this almighty god.
its turtles all the way down!!  lmao!

I believe in  the theory of evolution because of something called real evidence.
Something that is lacking in all your nonsensical posts about how religion is science or some such deluded thing.
mathmatically impossible you say? you are either brainwashed misinformed or plain ignorant, probably both.
no, you are most certainly not showing me science by just proclaiming your imaginary god is real( in a bitcoin forum no less, lmao).
i dare you to take your quote... "God is real. Science proves it and nature shows it. Why are you so set on believing your imaginary evolution fiction?"...
and post it in a real science forum. let me know when and where if you do (fat chance) because  that will be comedy gold.

"I cannot persuade myself that a beneficent and omnipotent God would have designedly created parasitic
wasps with the express intention of their feeding within the living bodies of Caterpillars."  

"I am aware that the assumed instinctive belief in God has been used by many persons as an argument for his existence.
The idea of a universal and beneficent Creator does not seem to arise in the mind of man, until he has been elevated by long-continued culture"

Charles Darwin

Man, you really have strong faith in your religion.

Everyone who wants to take a look at the science of combining cause and effect, with complex universe, with universal entropy can see that God exists. Looking at nature simply makes God a lot easier to understand.

Of course, Darwinian stupidity has been going on long before Darwin. And there will always be stupid people who are always going to believe this cult.

Cool

Alik Bahshi
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:01:29 PM

The only thing I can say about religion is that monotheism shared humanity and brought a lot of problems. See the topic "Monotheism is Evil, separating the human race".
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:28:14 PM

Why do Atheists hate Religion ? they dont need to hate religion if they hate religions they think to war with others and  no one need to think same Atheists people or no one need to belive one Religion because of every people have to respect beliefs of others.
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:46:41 PM

Why do Atheists hate Religion ? they dont need to hate religion if they hate religions they think to war with others and  no one need to think same Atheists people or no one need to belive one Religion because of every people have to respect beliefs of others.
Who told you that atheists hate religion ?! Religion, a person who does not recognize God. Atheist, recognizes only the exact sciences. And it is the right of atheists, believe or not believe in God. There is no need to blame atheists, atheists and so bad. Atheists, after death, emptiness.
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: