Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646837 times)
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 01:55:29 AM

Please dibley8899 re-write your previous post - DO NOT quote spammer garbage because

That gets this thread penalized by google because it detects that this thread is low quality / not moderated.

Please let sleeping dogs lie -  do NOT quote this message either.

Just edit the post and remove the spammer garbage.

Thanks!
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 01:56:00 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:51:37 PM by AnonymousCoder

Just the statistics for the day:

2020-03-20 14:00:50 (Read 629992 times)
2020-03-21 14:06:37 (Read 630324 times)

This thread is read 300 times a day which is a record number. 100 reads a day is a fairly good average.

truth727 sorry your quackery does not seem to work.

As much as Martin Armstrong's stuff does not work, either Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

Conman sells snake oil to conman - great stuff.

Believe me folks, it's been a great successful day!

truth727 is a professional spammer hired by Martin Armstrong - his aim is to make our compelling messages go away. They cannot defeat us because we have the facts.

Everybody has the facts now.

BANKRUPT hahahaha Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

We won, you lost. Grin Cool Kiss

They are wasting their time... Everybody can see what they are doing.

The people are looking for facts when they come here and they get them ...

The are not looking for troll content ...

Very expensive for Martin Armstrong ... draining his troll account hahahaha Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

In fact the popularity of this thread goes up not down. Just look at the numbers above. compared with

previous stats

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 02:13:22 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:51:29 PM by AnonymousCoder

Dow Jones ready for a major low in 1 to 2 weeks .
Gold will see a low in April .may correct to the 1300 level before any rebound . Martin signal a test of 19000 and below for Dow and if it holds ,then we have a good bounce here. this is what the private blog says .

Shit happens.

Martin Armstrong forgot his Socrates forecast arrays and ECM can predict the lows down to the day. But never mind, be assured that HE WILL spout the "down to the day" forecast of his hindsight system after the event.
Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin

Honestly, what does it mean when he says this on Friday? A low could be in the next trading day, Monday and he could claim success.
A low could be 10 April and he would still claim success.

This is not better than saying a low is when the price goes up after it and a high is when the price goes lower after it.

In other words: It is just gossip.

Dow Jones ready for a major low in 1 to 2 weeks .
Gold will see a low in April .may correct to the 1300 level before any rebound . Martin signal a test of 19000 and below for Dow and if it holds ,then we have a good bounce here. this is what the private blog says .

yippee ... Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Smiley Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin

So ridiculous ...

Intelligent readers feel free to check out what such "forecasts" really mean (info with no strings attached):

A Self-fulfilling Financial Forecast

Spoiler: If it's a high then it's a high, and if it's a low then it's a low.

And Martin Armstrong

charges a monthly fee for that

Meaningless Garbage

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
MA_talk

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 05:45:25 AM

...  A bunch of BS... .this is what the private blog says .

Standard scamming practices by Armstrong.  Just predict as MANY things possible, and then in hindsight, point out the 5% that is actually correct, and then congratulate himself as the hero.

If he is that good, he wouldn't tell you that Corona Virus is just a flu on Feb 5th when Dow was 29290, just 8days from peak at 29423.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/why-exaggerated-nonsense-on-flu/
Why Exaggerated Nonsense on Flu? | Armstrong Economics

I have said many times, and I will say it again.  Unless you want to trade OPPOSITE to what Armstrong says, do NOT read Anything on his private or public blog at all.

That "just a flu" was a GREAT call by Armstrong, and probably burned a huge hole in their portfolio for anyone who believes in his AI Socrates.

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 10:06:01 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:51:21 PM by AnonymousCoder

How to copy Socrates Private Blog Text

Socrates is designed to prevent copying the report contents to the clipboard hence the need for this article.

More importantly, two more factors have made this subject more relevant recently:

In the United States we have the Fair use doctrine. This allows for the copying and publishing of copyrighted material without consent of the publisher to the extent that I am talking about here.

Obviously we don't want to publish all reports we paid for on this blog. However we can copy selected pages in cases where we want to criticize the content, such as the following:

FACTS DO MATTER! Marty says DO NOT BUY THE LOW 4 days after the 2018 LOW. We need to publish / quote a report page with URL (yes these pages have URLs), subject, author and date, with the text verbatim as originally published as to be authentic and verifiable so that readers can compare notes.

Therefore, in order to be able to do this easily, we would ideally need to get the report text.

There is another reason to get the text: We want to store the reports on private storage such as our computer hard drive so we can SEARCH for words / sentences. Or if we copy all reports into a single file with the headers separating them, then searches can be done in a single file. Obviously, this is not practical with screen prints.

I would encourage any critics to keep posting selected Socrates reports with their fraudulent revisions because critics are covered by the law, the fair use doctrine.

Obviously, Martin Armstrong's copy prevention is not helpful in case you want to build a track record. You need to copy the text to archive it.

There are two ways to do it:

1) Save the entire page

2) View the source code of the page in your browser, copy the text part and remove the HTML tags and save the raw content as text file. I prefer this option because a text file or text snippet is easier to manage.

There is of course the option to just copy the content as an image which is quicker but this has the disadvantages as shown above.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
over45

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 01:58:28 PM

Another day --- another day of more lies and spamming by Anonymous Coder.  Let their hissy fit continue...   
fred9999

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 05:22:38 PM

"And YOU MARTY (posting as over45 here)"

Come on, if MA was actually writing these posts we all know they would be only semi coherent and
written with syntax quality at a grade 2 level.
Over45"s posts are clear and easy to understand. There you go, proof positive its not MA. lol

Sorry Traxo, the preceding has no corroborating quote sources and might even be full of baseless claims
over45

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 09:03:12 PM

Over45"s posts are clear and easy to understand.

Thank you.  It has taken me years to learn to write as I do -- and become this good looking. 

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 12:17:53 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:51:13 PM by AnonymousCoder

Just the statistics for the day:

2020-03-21 13:11:39 (Read 630307 times)
2020-03-22 13:12:34 (Read 630547 times

This thread is still read more than 200 times a day on a lousy weekend. 100 reads a day is a fairly good average.

Believe me folks, it's again been a great successful day!

Everybody can get the facts now. Look at who is providing content and who is posting spam. Easy to see.

The people are looking for facts when they come here and they get them ...

The are not looking for troll content ...

Very expensive for Martin Armstrong ... draining his troll account hahahaha Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

These jerks have been trying for years to cultivate a group of people in this forum who discuss Socrates trading ideas here so they can use this forum to promote their scam.

Again, I provide proof:

Look at posts of Strike Eagle 26, another Martin Armstrong shill alias to see how they started it.

This has completely failed - look at the damage. It is a total disaster - expos? after expos?.

BANKRUPT

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

MA_talk

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 01:31:40 AM

...  A bunch of BS... .this is what the private blog says .

Standard scamming practices by Armstrong.  Just predict as MANY things possible, and then in hindsight, point out the 5% that is actually correct, and then congratulate himself as the hero.

If he is that good, he wouldn't tell you that Corona Virus is just a flu on Feb 5th when Dow was 29290, just 8days from peak at 29423.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/why-exaggerated-nonsense-on-flu/
Why Exaggerated Nonsense on Flu? | Armstrong Economics

I have said many times, and I will say it again.  Unless you want to trade OPPOSITE to what Armstrong says, do NOT read Anything on his private or public blog at all.

That "just a flu" was a GREAT call by Armstrong, and probably burned a huge hole in their portfolio for anyone who believes in his AI Socrates.

@over45, @truth727 or truth737, @Gumbi.

You just never respond to my criticism on Marty, because ......

you CAN'T.

Martin Armstrong fell flat on his face, and he did that to himself.  Liars eventually always get caught, because they cannot keep their stories straight.

On the most important event of 2020, Martin Armstrong said that "it's just flu".  The URL even tells you "why exaggerated nonsense on flu".

Wow!  "Great" stinking call of the century!!

over45

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 02:58:40 AM

You just never respond to my criticism on Marty, because ......

because it's not worth responding to.  same goes for AC who is wacked in the head.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 03:09:17 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:51:06 PM by AnonymousCoder

Thanks over45 for exposing yourself, your true character, the depth of your thought.

You are a genius Kiss

See

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 05:58:31 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:50:57 PM by AnonymousCoder

Spam Warning

The next 3 messages are spam. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please scroll down to the spam-free area.

truth727

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 06:45:16 AM

my god crazy guys really this is insane.while you are in here spamming martin i am reading his advice and looking all over the web for ways to make some cash here. theres always winners and losers in investing and im an intelligent guy. italy has a lot of gold for now you see martin points things out think about that one.im looking for places to move to in a pandemic maybe not this one but after this it comes on to my thinking list because i have a family.i think i've done my research and have a winning portfolio and yes i will put it all into america because as martin says america will be the last to fall.slowly but fall. i did not need his numbers or his machine because its rubbish at least for us. but i listen to everything he says and then i do what i think he is right about and forget the rest.most of it is his opinion and people are wrong.see i learn't that as well.im a clever man i read between the lines and i am of some use.see maybe your a gold bug and you hate him but soon you will love him for getting you out of your gold addiction.i play it i buy the shares and then i sold when i saw they were no good and moved to another sector.gold is a game my freind and you just have not worked out the game.but i will never tell any of you ever because why would i help others when im battling to help myself.no i will keep my secrets because the game is beautiful.trust me you won't be spamming websites much longer.your torture is that you are you my torture is im a clever man stuck with the rest of you.
truth727

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 09:08:17 PM

had to check you were unwaivering in your hate for him.got to say i'm not best pleased with losing 3k because of his advice.i viewed him as on side with big boys fooling the people on the trades but giving the general direction so as to keep you hooked.sometimes in your the right place but looking the wrong way.it was gold and bitcoin linking up in his advice that was stark.he was bullish gold in 15 16 17 saying $5000 then the tone changed.saw it but fought against it wanting to believe.i understand why nobody listens to me
truth727

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:17:20 AM

lol just more armstrong bashing as per usual.you just don't get it.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:34:14 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:50:50 PM by AnonymousCoder

Spam Warning

The previous 3 messages by truth727 are spam paid for by Martin Armstrong.

Apparently Martin Armstrong is VERY worried. With good reason indeed. Loses every discussion, discredits himself to the point where he cannot use one of his avatars any more. Makes Threats of Legal Action based on posting of copyrighted material covered under the Fair use doctrine. Desperate, threadbare, bankrupt.

Now spamming is his tool of last resort. Thanks heaps for demonstrating that to everybody!

truth727, now you are perplexed, aren't you? You are talking to yourself. Nobody reads your stuff.

What you are doing has the opposite effect of what you are trying to achieve! What next?

Ask Martin Armstrong for more money and Get a Global Artificial Intelligence Computer Spam robot!

Gee. Marty can't even get this one right. Everything he does is to our advantage. The spammers help us get the message out! Martin Armstrong you are no match for us. Why? Because you are such a liar, whenever you do something, you contradict yourself and fall into a new trap. We just need to react consistently. Look a the history of this thread. I am running around you in circles, waiting for the next disaster to happen.

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:50:01 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:50:42 PM by AnonymousCoder

Armstrong Economics
the Largest Forecasting Firm in the World

Let's look at some of Martin Armstrong's claims, for example:

We Apologize For Site Overload - Expanded Servers Are Up

You must realize we are the largest forecasting firm in the world. We cover more than 1,000 markets ever day. When the surge of millions of people tries to get in at one time, the system is designed to ... so that when tens of millions trying to get into the basic level, it does not bring down all levels.

With ten million subscribers as claimed each paying USD$150 per year for the minimum basic subscription - that would be USD1.5 Billion per year.

However, it appears that this message is nothing more than a confidence trick by an operation that is run on a shoestring budget. Because:

In March 2020, years after first launch, not enough money to even fix the bugs?

Thank you for visiting Ask-Socrates.com. We are in the process of updating our site, migrating data, and transitioning to a new infrastructure.
You may experience delays and discrepancies during this time. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Forecasting & Political Correctness

The problem stems from the fact that I am INDEPENDENT and we are not a one-man-band newsletter. We have the resources and are global and have always been. Therein lies the distinction. Because we are global, we have to monitor the world. We have been the LARGEST institutional adviser with more than 25,000 institutions stemming from back in the 1990s.

The simple fact is that Martin Armstrong does not even have a permanent office outside his Florida home.

See also:

and

over45

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:50:27 PM

Anonymous Coder writes:

You have zero proof of this.  You have been called out before on your lies and hide behind your anonymous internet ID.  You have accused me of being Martin Armstrong himself.   You have zero credibility.  Zero. 

Take him to court.  Take me to court.  Loser pays.  Ready when you are.
CaymanJack

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 07:23:16 PM

Anonymous Coder writes:

You have zero proof of this.  You have been called out before on your lies and hide behind your anonymous internet ID.  You have accused me of being Martin Armstrong himself.   You have zero credibility.  Zero. 

Take him to court.  Take me to court.  Loser pays.  Ready when you are.

The mere fact that you're on here incessantly praising Armstrong and providing zero evidence proves that you're either the man himself, paid by Armstrong or a lonely troll with nothing else to do.

People want to see the facts which have been documented thoroughly on this site against Armstrong and no one can dispute them.

Armstrong couldn't forecast his way out of paper bag because he would undecided on which way to go.
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: