Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:51:46 PM

Two days left to start New Zealand vs. India 1st Test match. Before starting this game, the Indian icon player pace bowler Ishant Sharma down with Chikungunya. And he ruled out of 1st test match. But the head coach of Indian team Anil Kumble stated that no replacement had been named for the pacer. Let's see how the Indian team will play without Ishant.

India is strong team in test format of cricket so that I also think it will be challenging for New Zealand to face them into this 1st test match, but I think India will manage to win this match.

to all my friends who are betting  for india to win the match,be careful as there is a high possibility for the match to be a draw,i highly suspect the weather conditions in kanpur as i could see there will be rain over the next few days.so if that is the case the match could end up being a draw.
Yes there is a chance that rain could play a part in this match and can make a difference in the result.But still i will go for India because i think even with small rain the result will be possible to come because surely india would prepare a spin friendly track so batsman wont last long in that kind of pitch and we could see match end in may be 4 days.
Going all with India is not good decision because many times they give surprise to punters better wait for start of match and then place a bet its much better and safe way to play as subcontinent teams starting season in next few days

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:39:15 AM

Two days left to start New Zealand vs. India 1st Test match. Before starting this game, the Indian icon player pace bowler Ishant Sharma down with Chikungunya. And he ruled out of 1st test match. But the head coach of Indian team Anil Kumble stated that no replacement had been named for the pacer. Let's see how the Indian team will play without Ishant.

India is strong team in test format of cricket so that I also think it will be challenging for New Zealand to face them into this 1st test match, but I think India will manage to win this match.

to all my friends who are betting  for india to win the match,be careful as there is a high possibility for the match to be a draw,i highly suspect the weather conditions in kanpur as i could see there will be rain over the next few days.so if that is the case the match could end up being a draw.
Yes there is a chance that rain could play a part in this match and can make a difference in the result.But still i will go for India because i think even with small rain the result will be possible to come because surely india would prepare a spin friendly track so batsman wont last long in that kind of pitch and we could see match end in may be 4 days.
Going all with India is not good decision because many times they give surprise to punters better wait for start of match and then place a bet its much better and safe way to play as subcontinent teams starting season in next few days

India is a much better team at home grounds so mostly India will try to win this first match to put pressure on NZ. But NZ team players also played on these ground in IPL so they also experienced to play on these grounds. So it good to wait for the first innings to finish make a decision on betting.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:10:54 AM

India is a much better team at home grounds so mostly India will try to win this first match to put pressure on NZ. But NZ team players also played on these ground in IPL so they also experienced to play on these grounds. So it good to wait for the first innings to finish make a decision on betting.

I think India will play with 3 spinners and 1-speed bowler in this match. If Ishant is not there means it will not effect on the indian team. They have Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, and he is also in fantastic form so he may lead the bowling team. If it's raining means let's go for live betting this is the best option.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:46:53 PM

The 500th Test of India is going to start tomorrow. This is a milestone that has been marketed energetically by the Board of Control for Cricket in India. And this match is very important to India they must win this match. Present they are in Rank 2nd in Test cricket, if they win this series they will reach Top first Rank in Test cricket.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:45:14 PM

The 500th Test of India is going to start tomorrow. This is a milestone that has been marketed energetically by the Board of Control for Cricket in India. And this match is very important to India they must win this match. Present they are in Rank 2nd in Test cricket, if they win this series they will reach Top first Rank in Test cricket.

India are the favourites.
The top spot in test cricket is theirs for the taking.
The home advantage is huge and the Indian spinners will expect to make full use of it.

raaajlucky

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:21:51 PM

India are the favourites.
The top spot in test cricket is theirs for the taking.
The home advantage is huge and the Indian spinners will expect to make full use of it.

Yes in this series India is the favourite team. And they have the capability to win this match. They got very good batting lineup and also bowling. Their main weapon is spin bowling they got 2 world class spin bowlers Ashwin and Jadeja. These two bowlers are enough to restrict New Zealand. All the best for both teams.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:07:09 PM

just noticed this is a landmark test match for india,india will win the match if there is any rain delays then it will be a different scenario ,murali vijay and KL rahul will open the batting for india and they will be having three spinners in the team.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:20:25 PM

just noticed this is a landmark test match for india,india will win the match if there is any rain delays then it will be a different scenario ,murali vijay and KL rahul will open the batting for india and they will be having three spinners in the team.

Yes if rain interrupts the match means, the result will change. Otherwise, India has lot of chance to win this game. I think tomorrow match will start without any disturbance. And Indian opener K L Rahul is in the great form he played superbly in West Indies series let's see he will continue his form here or not. I will go for live betting. 
haankoammu

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:31:35 PM

India are the favorites to win tomorrow match by far, Also if they win they will make a good record for #1 plus the historical importance of the match being the 500th, I think the players should play seriously and try their hardest for the win.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:10:31 AM

India vs. New Zealand, India won the toss and elected to bat first. Now India made 9 runs. Openers Rahul and Vijay both are in good form. And next Pujara will come he is also very good test player. In Bowling side, Shami and Yadav are playing 2-speed bowlers and 2 spin bowlers. Let's see what happen in coming days.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:47:16 AM

India vs. New Zealand, India won the toss and elected to bat first. Now India made 9 runs. Openers Rahul and Vijay both are in good form. And next Pujara will come he is also very good test player. In Bowling side, Shami and Yadav are playing 2-speed bowlers and 2 spin bowlers. Let's see what happen in coming days.
The match started at in time. This is a good start to India they are playing with 36 runs no wickets. I am expecting a century from any one of these openers. I think after losing some wickets, we get some good odds to place our bet. Let's wait for some time. 
raaajlucky

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:02:45 AM

The match started at in time. This is a good start to India they are playing with 36 runs no wickets. I am expecting a century from any one of these openers. I think after losing some wickets, we get some good odds to place our bet. Let's wait for some time. 
First wicket down, K L Rahul got out for just 32 runs. Now India 50/1,  Pujara and Vijay is playing I think these two players will build good innings. Pitch look like it is supporting to batsmans. So we may expect 500 runs in this first innings.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:23:37 PM

India could not put a huge total and is struggling to reach 300 runs on the board,india lost nine wickets for 291 runs on the first day,everyone got starts but could not capitalise and could score a big score,hope india could fold the Newzland batsmen like they did to india,if not it is a really difficult task to catch for india.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:41:46 PM

India could not put a huge total and is struggling to reach 300 runs on the board,india lost nine wickets for 291 runs on the first day,everyone got starts but could not capitalise and could score a big score,hope india could fold the Newzland batsmen like they did to india,if not it is a really difficult task to catch for india.
It is now on NZ to play with patience and get into a good position , I think this match won't end as a draw. NZ have a chance to win if they cross 400 runs in the first innings. Murali Vijay and Pujara scored half centuries , other than that no batsmen played well .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:22:02 PM

New Zealand are ahead here. The Indian batsmen have failed to apply themselves.
If New Zealand manage to get a sizable lead, India will feel the pressure.

electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:37:33 PM

It is early to say anything about India's score 291 for 9 wickets. It will be seen when tomorrow New Zealand starts its inning. It might be effect of pitch as well. This seems little score at first glance and credit goes to new Zealand for getting this small scores in 1st innings. I will still wait to see how the match unfold when Indian side will come with bowling.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:49:50 PM

New Zealand fight back today and that is very good achievement to pick 9 wickets at the end of day 1, Indian batsmen not performed nice as they have very strong batting line and I was expecting they will post around 400+ runs because they are playing on home ground, but New Zealand showed very bowling performance today and this match will get clear direction from tomorrow when New Zealand will come for batting.
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:06:23 PM

It is early to say anything about India's score 291 for 9 wickets. It will be seen when tomorrow New Zealand starts its inning. It might be effect of pitch as well. This seems little score at first glance and credit goes to new Zealand for getting this small scores in 1st innings. I will still wait to see how the match unfold when Indian side will come with bowling.
You are right if you can check history its happen many times India fail to done good score in first inning then they fight back in second very strongly and win matches now its just on New Zealand how they perform in first inning if they done some good score then they can produce some good excitement in this match
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:45:52 PM

Pakistan vs West Indies T-20 match is also being played tomorrow. We will have double chance to see these matches in action. I think Indian pitches are like other Asian teams are good for bating and are slower. We should accept the reality that New Zealand did great job in order to pick 9 wickets at 291 runs. It is a failure of Indian batting order to not make huge score.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:04:08 PM

New Zealand has still huge odds and as well as draw both have @5.8, that is why I stake some amount on them, if New Zealand get a good start than there is chance for arbitrage and get me into safe side, India was not good with batting today because 291 is not looking impressive performance when it is on home pitch.
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: