Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:59:06 AM

From today there is one more Indian Premier League is going to start. It's Karnataka Premier League. Bet's are available in Directbet site. Today's match b/w Namma Shimoga vs. Hubli Tigers. Hubli won the toss and elected to bat first, Now 83 runs for 1 wicket 13 over completed. I am not sure who will win the match. But if you go for live betting it is worth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:23:22 AM

From today there is one more Indian Premier League is going to start. It's Karnataka Premier League. Bet's are available in Directbet site. Today's match b/w Namma Shimoga vs. Hubli Tigers. Hubli won the toss and elected to bat first, Now 83 runs for 1 wicket 13 over completed. I am not sure who will win the match. But if you go for live betting it is worth.
Its good for domestic players of India to get recognition because of these leagues but at the same time  I don't think its good for bettors , we won't know the good performers but yet we will be tempted to place bets . I am not betting on TNPL or this league . Will wait for next IPL , I will gather info of domestic players from these leagues , it may help in next IPL .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:29:43 AM

i dont have any clue about the strength and weakness of these teams and its players, i hope these sort of small tournaments are meant for high rolling gamblers, who have the capacity to fix the entire tournament. if you are aware about the details about the tournament it would be a good thing as i need to know the details,if not i am waiting for the Newzland series to start.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:45:03 PM

i dont have any clue about the strength and weakness of these teams and its players, i hope these sort of small tournaments are meant for high rolling gamblers, who have the capacity to fix the entire tournament. if you are aware about the details about the tournament it would be a good thing as i need to know the details,if not i am waiting for the Newzland series to start.

Now in India This 2nd tournament. Already Tamil league is running, and it came to playoffs. Now Karnataka series started. But this is 5th season still many people not aware about this tournament. So please provide some more information about this matches. I will try. Or else I will also wait for NZ series.
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:48:51 PM

Dont know why these days there is not a single international match is going on all around the world,in any format of the games.I am desperately waiting for the series to come like,India Vs NewZealand and Pakishtan vs West Indies.Yes there are domestic t20 running in India but i dont have knowledge about those so i am away from gambling on those for now.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:18:45 PM

Dont know why these days there is not a single international match is going on all around the world,in any format of the games.I am desperately waiting for the series to come like,India Vs NewZealand and Pakishtan vs West Indies.Yes there are domestic t20 running in India but i dont have knowledge about those so i am away from gambling on those for now.
Just a few days left to start New Zealand vs. India series. Now practice match is going on NZ players are performing well. I think we may get some good cricket in this series. Let's see the young Indian captain Kohli how he continue his team in this series. And yes to place bet we need some more information about this domestic cricket.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:22:07 AM

Just a few days left to start New Zealand vs. India series. Now practice match is going on NZ players are performing well. I think we may get some good cricket in this series. Let's see the young Indian captain Kohli how he continue his team in this series. And yes to place bet we need some more information about this domestic cricket.

Mumbai scored 100+ more runs than New Zealand in the practice match.
New Zealand might find it difficult to bowl out India on spin friendly tracks. They might have to really improve their game.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:35:42 PM

New Zealand might find it difficult to bowl out India on spin friendly tracks. They might have to really improve their game.

This happen due to they are playing against the new players , so they were not able to know the bowling of them and main players did not played in this match, they just pushed the extra players and bowlers to take practice. So on this game basis you can estimate the New Zealand performance with India main team.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:59:53 PM

This happen due to they are playing against the new players , so they were not able to know the bowling of them and main players did not played in this match, they just pushed the extra players and bowlers to take practice. So on this game basis you can estimate the New Zealand performance with India main team.

The match ended with Draw. The New Zealand was played the first innings superbly but in second innings the batsman is failed to face Mumbai bowling. Except for Luke Ronchi, he scored a well deserved century. But yes based on practise match we can not judge the main events. I think India is the fav team in this series let's see what happen in coming days.
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:01:09 PM

The match ended with Draw. The New Zealand was played the first innings superbly but in second innings the batsman is failed to face Mumbai bowling. Except for Luke Ronchi, he scored a well deserved century. But yes based on practise match we can not judge the main events. I think India is the fav team in this series let's see what happen in coming days.

It just practices match. But I hope New Zealand will give a good fight to India in this series. They have a couple of excellent spin bowlers. They can handle Indian batsman. And there batting lineup also strong. So I think we may get some good cricket in coming days. I am eagerly waiting for this series.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:03:43 AM

It just practices match. But I hope New Zealand will give a good fight to India in this series. They have a couple of excellent spin bowlers. They can handle Indian batsman. And there batting lineup also strong. So I think we may get some good cricket in coming days. I am eagerly waiting for this series.

india always play spinners very well while playing at home and the team has some excellent players, i expect this series to an excellet showcase of good competitive cricket so we get good odds to bet  Cheesy  most of the time spinners coming from outside asia will find it difficult to adjust to the pitch conditions when they are playing their first series,if you take a look at shane warne debut series to the latest case,this has being the case. India does have a strong bowling unit.
futurebit640

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:00:52 AM

india always play spinners very well while playing at home and the team has some excellent players, i expect this series to an excellet showcase of good competitive cricket so we get good odds to bet  Cheesy  most of the time spinners coming from outside asia will find it difficult to adjust to the pitch conditions when they are playing their first series,if you take a look at shane warne debut series to the latest case,this has being the case. India does have a strong bowling unit.

Yea i agree on this. In home pitch India always a fav team, They have excellent bowling unit and now in Batting line-up also changed many young players are playing in a team. But New Zealand team also strong we can not underestimate this team. If the pitch is a support to spin bowlers, then we will get excellent entertainment in this series.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:32:31 AM

Yea i agree on this. In home pitch India always a fav team, They have excellent bowling unit and now in Batting line-up also changed many young players are playing in a team. But New Zealand team also strong we can not underestimate this team. If the pitch is a support to spin bowlers, then we will get excellent entertainment in this series.
Not only in home pitch , does anyone remember last worldcup semi-finals in Australia against Australia ? 75% of the stadium was booked by Indians and then too Indians were the favorite . Its more of a religion than just a sport for Indians . I am hoping NZ will give tough fight for Indians.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:23:09 PM

Not only in home pitch , does anyone remember last worldcup semi-finals in Australia against Australia ? 75% of the stadium was booked by Indians and then too Indians were the favorite . Its more of a religion than just a sport for Indians . I am hoping NZ will give tough fight for Indians.
Yes, they got huge cricket fan followers, not only in India all over the world they have fans. Actually Indian National game is Hockey, but a lot of people will support cricket. Yes in this series New Zealand will be the tough target to India. Still, we have to wait 2 days to start this fantastic series. 
futurebit640

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:13:34 PM

Two days left to start New Zealand vs. India 1st Test match. Before starting this game, the Indian icon player pace bowler Ishant Sharma down with Chikungunya. And he ruled out of 1st test match. But the head coach of Indian team Anil Kumble stated that no replacement had been named for the pacer. Let's see how the Indian team will play without Ishant.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:45:23 PM

Two days left to start New Zealand vs. India 1st Test match. Before starting this game, the Indian icon player pace bowler Ishant Sharma down with Chikungunya. And he ruled out of 1st test match. But the head coach of Indian team Anil Kumble stated that no replacement had been named for the pacer. Let's see how the Indian team will play without Ishant.

India will start favourites in this match. New Zealand batted well against Mumbai, but it remains to be seen whether they will manage to bat on spin friendly pitches.

utkarshm

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:20:28 PM

Yes i am really very excited for this match i was waiting for it since the long time,this match is in Green Park,kanpur which is the city where i belong from.But really bad luck i was out of city since some days and i came back now almost all the tickets are sold out,only few ones the most expensive ones left which i cant affort,but will support and back India to win the first Test match. Smiley
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:33:35 PM

India is strong team in test format of cricket so that I also think it will be challenging for New Zealand to face them into this 1st test match, but I think India will manage to win this match.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:57:28 PM

India is strong team in test format of cricket so that I also think it will be challenging for New Zealand to face them into this 1st test match, but I think India will manage to win this match.

to all my friends who are betting  for india to win the match,be careful as there is a high possibility for the match to be a draw,i highly suspect the weather conditions in kanpur as i could see there will be rain over the next few days.so if that is the case the match could end up being a draw.
btcking101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:03:32 PM

to all my friends who are betting  for india to win the match,be careful as there is a high possibility for the match to be a draw,i highly suspect the weather conditions in kanpur as i could see there will be rain over the next few days.so if that is the case the match could end up being a draw.
Yes there is a chance that rain could play a part in this match and can make a difference in the result.But still i will go for India because i think even with small rain the result will be possible to come because surely india would prepare a spin friendly track so batsman wont last long in that kind of pitch and we could see match end in may be 4 days.
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: