Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587684 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:15:06 PM

Afghanistan is in very strong position and looking nice with controlled bowling attack and ground fielding are also very supportive today, I think Bangladesh will face big difficulty to make save this low target match because top order failed to perform and put them into bad situation today.
True that , great bowling by Afghans but you also have to give it for Mosaddek who hung in there till the end . He deserved a half century but unfortunate he couldn't . Let's see how Afghans Batsmen performs now , I am betting on Afghans to win this match .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:19:16 PM

Afghanistan is in very strong position and looking nice with controlled bowling attack and ground fielding are also very supportive today, I think Bangladesh will face big difficulty to make save this low target match because top order failed to perform and put them into bad situation today.
True that , great bowling by Afghans but you also have to give it for Mosaddek who hung in there till the end . He deserved a half century but unfortunate he couldn't . Let's see how Afghans Batsmen performs now , I am betting on Afghans to win this match .
Bangladesh gave 209 runs target to Afghan. This is a very low score, and i thought Bangla would make a big score but the Afghan bowlers did the very good job, and they restrict Bangla just for 208 runs. Now Afghan is batting is going on they already lost first 2 wickets just for 20 runs. This is a tough match to predict who will win. Any guess?
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:34:59 PM

Bangladesh gave 209 runs target to Afghan. This is a very low score, and i thought Bangla would make a big score but the Afghan bowlers did the very good job, and they restrict Bangla just for 208 runs. Now Afghan is batting is going on they already lost first 2 wickets just for 20 runs. This is a tough match to predict who will win. Any guess?

Afghanistan is making mince meat out of Bangladesh here.
They look like they will win the match with 5 overs to spare!!
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:30:45 PM

Afghanistan is on the verge of winning against Bangladesh in their home ground,this is really huge for Afghanistan cricket and they truly deserve this win. Afghanistan  have some brave players and i vouch that would make a good challenge for any team,Bangladesh is a strong team at home and defeating them is an awesome experience for the entire nation.
tradoz

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:01:11 PM

That is huge victory by Afghanistan because it needed much to win against more teams, Bangladesh fought so well and at a moment it was looking it is going to win this match on its home ground but Afghanistan played so amazing and snatch this victory from Bangladesh.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:51:53 PM

That is huge victory by Afghanistan because it needed much to win against more teams, Bangladesh fought so well and at a moment it was looking it is going to win this match on its home ground but Afghanistan played so amazing and snatch this victory from Bangladesh.
After losing 3 wickets back to back great come back from Afghanistan. Middle order batsman played superbly. This is must need win to Afghan. Bangladesh players shocked to see Afghan performance. They never expected this type of result in this match. Finally, Afghanistan won by 2 wickets congrats.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:02:28 PM

After losing 3 wickets back to back great come back from Afghanistan. Middle order batsman played superbly. This is must need win to Afghan. Bangladesh players shocked to see Afghan performance. They never expected this type of result in this match. Finally, Afghanistan won by 2 wickets congrats.
This is superb innings from Afghanistan. They played fantastically in both bowling and batting side. One point of time the game is a favor to Bangladesh, I thought Bangla would win this match. But Afghan batsman played superbly in the last few overs. Especially in 48th over they scored 9 runs in that 1 six. This will help them to win this match. Congratulation team Afghanistan.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:35:11 AM

This is superb innings from Afghanistan. They played fantastically in both bowling and batting side. One point of time the game is a favor to Bangladesh, I thought Bangla would win this match. But Afghan batsman played superbly in the last few overs. Especially in 48th over they scored 9 runs in that 1 six. This will help them to win this match. Congratulation team Afghanistan.

Afghanistan managed to make this match tighter than it needed to be.
They looked to be cruising towards a win and in the end managed to win by 2 wickets in the last over!!

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:45:46 AM

They looked to be cruising towards a win and in the end managed to win by 2 wickets in the last over!!

It was a good match. Afghanistan is a quite good team, and slowly they are gaining experience to beat stronger world teams.  This is not the first time they upset stronger team but in the past, they did already few times. I think by next world cup they may be a quite strong team.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:26:00 AM

It was a good match. Afghanistan is a quite good team, and slowly they are gaining experience to beat stronger world teams.  This is not the first time they upset stronger team but in the past, they did already few times. I think by next world cup they may be a quite strong team.
Nowadays all weak teams are getting stronger than other strong teams. They are beating strong teams in some prestigious tournaments. In that Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Ireland teams are included. These teams will give a good fight in coming world cup. Yesterday also it was a nice match, at the end of the game, the result was changed. Congrats Afghanistan.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 05:14:34 AM

South Africa V Australia in the 1st ODI starts tomorrow and South Africa are the favorites to win as it is being played in South Africa. But I think Australia can win as they do play well in South Africa and if I'm not mistaken Australia won the last ODI series over there a couple of years ago. The only issue for Australia is that Mitchell Starc is out with a leg injury which is a big loss but I still think they have the depth to win this ODI series and the 1st game.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:33:01 AM

South Africa V Australia in the 1st ODI starts tomorrow and South Africa are the favorites to win as it is being played in South Africa. But I think Australia can win as they do play well in South Africa and if I'm not mistaken Australia won the last ODI series over there a couple of years ago. The only issue for Australia is that Mitchell Starc is out with a leg injury which is a big loss but I still think they have the depth to win this ODI series and the 1st game.

Both are good test teams so it is not so easy to guess the winners now but need to wait for one or two days play to guess more accurately. SA may got home advantage but Australia team is strong and they know how to play on fast tracks so we can't say SA may win just because of they are playing at home.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 07:45:16 AM

Both are good test teams so it is not so easy to guess the winners now but need to wait for one or two days play to guess more accurately. SA may got home advantage but Australia team is strong and they know how to play on fast tracks so we can't say SA may win just because of they are playing at home.

They ain't playing Test matches, these are ODI matches and on recent form I think Australia can win the series, just look what they did to Sri Lanka over in Sri Lanka, Australia won easily and yes I know Sri Lanka ain't that good but Australia were coming off a poor test series over there and bounced back to win the ODI series and T20 series easily. Yes Australia is one of the strongest ODI teams in the world and as I said they play very well in South Africa and that is why I am picking Australia to win the series.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:47:56 PM

India will be facing New Zealand in the second test,wanted to see gautam gambhir in the test squad after a long time but it is really unlikely he will play,the match is played in kolkota under over cast weather and some rain is expected during the course of the match and it might be a batting friendly wicket

Pakistan will be facing west indies in their first ODI's,i will wait till the first innings to enter my bets
South Africa will be facing Australia and it will be a competitive match to watch,will mis ABD 
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:11:20 AM

India will be facing New Zealand in the second test,wanted to see gautam gambhir in the test squad after a long time but it is really unlikely he will play,the match is played in kolkota under over cast weather and some rain is expected during the course of the match and it might be a batting friendly wicket

Pakistan will be facing west indies in their first ODI's,i will wait till the first innings to enter my bets
South Africa will be facing Australia and it will be a competitive match to watch,will mis ABD 
Gambhir hasn't been picked up in the main 11, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar is in the team . I think its a bad move , bowlers were performing very well for Indians they should have picked another batsmen . If you ask me , they could have given another chance to Irfan Pathan who is a great all rounder . India chose to bat first and already down by 2 wickets for just 33 runs .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:35:17 AM

I am very curious for the clash between pakistan and west Indies because WI were white washed in T20s and now its time for WI to fight back and win the series, though I firmly believe pakistan have the better chance to win this.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:23:15 AM

I am very curious for the clash between pakistan and west Indies because WI were white washed in T20s and now its time for WI to fight back and win the series, though I firmly believe pakistan have the better chance to win this.

I also think this clash will be interesting and West Indies is better team than Pakistan in ODI format, but it's really hard to say what is going to happen in this opening match of this series, both teams are in do or die situation because of their low ranking on points table.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:17:52 AM

India's true test players Pujara and Rahane saving the team from a terrible situation,lost the openers pretty early and kholi back in the dressing home,they took india to 140 and hopefully they will go on to score big runs

Pakistan playing in sharjah against west indies and it is like a second home for the pakistani team and i am sure it will be a spinning wicket and pakistan has the upper hand here after white washing west indies in T20s and they will be playing the same team in ODI's
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:22:20 AM

Pakistan is more better side as compare with West Indies, I think bet on total runs 250 or more @1.63 will be nice choice, even Pakistan is looking into trouble after losing early wicket, this match is very important and I think if it will get succeed to post target 250+ than it will be into fighting position and can give tough time to West Indies.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:13:04 PM

Pakistan has an eye over 300 runs after 44 overs it still 4 wickets in hand and 256 runs has been scored, Babar Azam played very responsible cricket today and 120 runs of innings is really appreciated, I think now Pakistan has chance to defend this match against West Indies.
Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: