Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:55:00 AM

as expected Bangladesh won the match,bangladesh is a tough team to beat at the moment in their home soil,they have some outstanding players in their team,if england needs to win the next match they have to play some aggressive cricket to counter the bangladesh bowlers.

Now this series is equal after Bangladesh win in the second match. Next match will be quite exciting to see because both teams will play with full strength to take a lead in this series. England just needs to learn how to tackle spin bowling then they can put up a good total.

Bangladesh are no longer the pushovers they were, but I would still have expected England to win this one. The score that Bangladesh put up wasn't a big one, but England's middle order collapse really hurt them. England would want to win the next match comprehensively.

Bangladesh has a good team now and they are performing well for the past few years,we need to see some close encounters like the first ODI,the second one was a lost encounter when they lost 8 wickets,if not England could pose a challenge later on the innings.

want to see how NZ openers approach the game in the first session,if the top order clicks then it will be a draw,looking forward to that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:47:54 AM

as expected Bangladesh won the match,bangladesh is a tough team to beat at the moment in their home soil,they have some outstanding players in their team,if england needs to win the next match they have to play some aggressive cricket to counter the bangladesh bowlers.

Now this series is equal after Bangladesh win in the second match. Next match will be quite exciting to see because both teams will play with full strength to take a lead in this series. England just needs to learn how to tackle spin bowling then they can put up a good total.

Bangladesh are no longer the pushovers they were, but I would still have expected England to win this one. The score that Bangladesh put up wasn't a big one, but England's middle order collapse really hurt them. England would want to win the next match comprehensively.

Bangladesh has a good team now and they are performing well for the past few years,we need to see some close encounters like the first ODI,the second one was a lost encounter when they lost 8 wickets,if not England could pose a challenge later on the innings.

want to see how NZ openers approach the game in the first session,if the top order clicks then it will be a draw,looking forward to that.

True , Bangladesh are playing like top teams nowadays . The experienced players are playing a tremendous job , its great to see Bangladesh giving England hard time .

NZ openers are doing a great job now . I have a bet on draw .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:41:48 AM

True , Bangladesh are playing like top teams nowadays . The experienced players are playing a tremendous job , its great to see Bangladesh giving England hard time .

In my view its to be a fair bet because I am also feeling this match is going to be draw as New Zealand batsmen doing good job if they play like this for some more time then Indian spinners can give them some room and they can attack for more runs
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 05:48:21 AM

A draw between India and New Zealand does look good but just look what happened in the last test in which I also thought a draw was most likely but India was able to bowl New Zealand out. All it takes is a few quick wickets and New Zealand will be in trouble so for me I would still bet on the home side to win.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Bit1334271

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:53:42 AM

Draw is fair and good option but India can destroy this batting line up very quickly with his best spinners of world its depend on all them how they handle right now just first wicket gone as Latham give simple catch to Ashwin now Williamson is on hope he will carry on for some time otherwise its going to 3 - 0 for India
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:14:53 AM

Draw is fair and good option but India can destroy this batting line up very quickly with his best spinners of world its depend on all them how they handle right now just first wicket gone as Latham give simple catch to Ashwin now Williamson is on hope he will carry on for some time otherwise its going to 3 - 0 for India

if the spinners could tame the top order and pick their wickets then it is a matter of time they could force them to follow on since they have a weak middle order, Ashwin just picked the first wicket ,Guptill is looking solid to score a century,i really have a feeling this could end up being a draw
fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:32:07 AM

India is back into this match in last 10 overs got 4 wickets for 25 runs because Ashwin is on fire, New Zealand again into deep trouble as expected, it seems now India has more great chance to whitewash the New Zealand in early session has very big when draw was looking more favorite.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:29:59 AM

We were expecting to see this happening in test match this thing after what India finished at that high score. I am more amazed at the match between Bangladesh and England played yesterday. Bangladesh fought badly first in batting then in bowling and it was totally failure of English team to not be able to chase successfully.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 08:33:05 AM

India is back into this match in last 10 overs got 4 wickets for 25 runs because Ashwin is on fire, New Zealand again into deep trouble as expected, it seems now India has more great chance to whitewash the New Zealand in early session has very big when draw was looking more favorite.

Yes and like I said if India got some quick wickets I think they will win. It will be interesting to see if New Zealand can get another 154 runs to avoid the follow on and if India get the last 4 wickets before that will they enforce the follow on. Either way I think India win and win easily in the end.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Bit1334271

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:34:42 AM

We were expecting to see this happening in test match this thing after what India finished at that high score. I am more amazed at the match between Bangladesh and England played yesterday. Bangladesh fought badly first in batting then in bowling and it was totally failure of English team to not be able to chase successfully.
In absence of main batsmen its happen they done some hard work but need some more effort from top order which completely fail in chasing this target but they are still good and can win this series
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:55:29 AM

New Zealand 6 wickets down and still 341 runs behind in its first innings, I think now India is in very secure position and getting close to win this last test match, it looking India will restrict New Zealand's innings before end of 3rd day still 31 overs left for current day and will lead around 250+ runs like this.
bithasher

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:21:15 AM

I still am watching this match between India and New Zealand. As whole situation and things are not in favor of New Zealand but it is game after all and any partnership can change everything. I was waiting for right moment and still I am not satisfied on any thing. I will keep following if there will be chance jump else will let it go away.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:18:48 AM

New Zealand 6 wickets down and still 341 runs behind in its first innings, I think now India is in very secure position and getting close to win this last test match, it looking India will restrict New Zealand's innings before end of 3rd day still 31 overs left for current day and will lead around 250+ runs like this.

New Zealand has lost already 9 wickets for 295 runs and trail by 263 runs with 1 wicket remaining in the 1st innings. Indian spin bowlers did a very good job for India. Both spin bowlers took 7 wickets and two of them are run outs. It will be even difficult to play next innings because pitch will turn more for spin bowlers.
buddu

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:27:47 AM

This is official end of New Zealand's inning at 299 runs. Now there is no need to make comment as everything is clear by itself. India is unofficially has already won since there is nothing what can stop it now. There is time what can not be dragged which make this test result oriented so New Zealand better luck next time.
epitome

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:30:52 AM

do people still watch test cricket  Grin, i just watch the score card to know the results,thought New Zealand could manage to score some runs,but when the top order fails to score big they just lost it all.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:05:54 PM

do people still watch test cricket  Grin, i just watch the score card to know the results,thought New Zealand could manage to score some runs,but when the top order fails to score big they just lost it all.
Yes, nowadays people are addicted to Test cricket because the short time cricket T20 match will come daily, so people are bored with this format of cricket. And nowadays Test matches also giving a lot of surprise results. Before all most all matches will end with Draw very rarely, we see the full match results. But now it's changed match will not play up to 5th day, in 3rd or 4th day itself we are getting results. So now test matches are becoming popular.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:23:58 PM

This is official end of New Zealand's inning at 299 runs. Now there is no need to make comment as everything is clear by itself. India is unofficially has already won since there is nothing what can stop it now. There is time what can not be dragged which make this test result oriented so New Zealand better luck next time.

But in cricket anything can happen so NZ still got a chance to come back in this test match because there are many matches first innings scored very badly and still they manage to win the test matches. But it all depends on how NZ team will play in the second innings. If they continue like the first innings, then India will win.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:26:35 PM

Yes, nowadays people are addicted to Test cricket because the short time cricket T20 match will come daily, so people are bored with this format of cricket. And nowadays Test matches also giving a lot of surprise results. Before all most all matches will end with Draw very rarely, we see the full match results. But now it's changed match will not play up to 5th day, in 3rd or 4th day itself we are getting results. So now test matches are becoming popular.

Yes what you said is correct now a days as most of Test Matches are showing results so every one is getting interested and we can see lot of dramas in the Test matches.
New Zealand have not performed well in first Innings but if in the second innings their top orders perform well then we can see draw or new Zealand winning the match.

Yesterday Bangladesh Spinners outperformed and won the 2nd odi against England.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 01:58:44 PM

do people still watch test cricket  Grin, i just watch the score card to know the results,thought New Zealand could manage to score some runs,but when the top order fails to score big they just lost it all.

Test cricket gets boring if the other team struggles to get runs in the 1st innings and then they follow on. I prefer watching 1 day or T20 where the game's result is known faster else only Aus-Eng test matches are worth watching. New Zealand was struggling for their runs and the winner is already known. Still they will drag it till tomorrow.

newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:05:34 PM

India has good lead of 276 and still batting in 2nd innings. If India want to win this match than it must declare the innings before lunch break. Than it will get lead around 400+ runs and I think it will be good decision to invite New Zealand for batting. 4th innings always has huge pressure for any team and I am quite India will get succeed to win this match.
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: