Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587846 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 07:01:32 PM

Yes Draw possibilities are more in this game. India win 40% - Draw 60%. Anything can happen. But I guessing Aus is going to manage 5th-day play. I hope they will make this test draw. But Indian spinners do any magic and picks early wickets then again we see the twist in this game. As per now this game in unpredictable either India may win this test or the test will end with Draw.

Yeah, Jadeja is in form and even Ashwin can manage to take wickets seeing that Australia batsmen are under pressure of putting up fast and quick runs. If they declare or lose all their wickets before 12, there can be a result but if not, it will be a draw. Hopefully it has a result because then the last test would decide the winner of the series.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:42:07 PM

Yeah this could be the first ever series win if they managed ti win the 3rd test. It is a great feeling, winning a Test in Sri Lanka,100th Test, nothing better than that.
It was a two match series and Srilanka and Bangladesh shared the series and they achieved this rare feat in their 100th test match and that too in foreign soil,it is good time for Bangladesh cricket and hope they produce more talents .

Smith will be a key player for australia and if indian bowlers manage to pick his wicket early then match can in favor of india as jadeja is taking good wickets and if he gets support from other bowlers then india has a big chance of winning this match.
With the form Smith is in at the moment i do think he will be the main batsmen India will be targeting because if India is able to pick him up cheaply then India has the chance to win the match if not they have to settle with a draw,it all depends upon how the spinners will bowl and Kohli being an aggressive captain i do think India will push for a win rather than a draw .
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:18:00 PM

Yeah this could be the first ever series win if they managed ti win the 3rd test. It is a great feeling, winning a Test in Sri Lanka,100th Test, nothing better than that.
It was a two match series and Srilanka and Bangladesh shared the series and they achieved this rare feat in their 100th test match and that too in foreign soil,it is good time for Bangladesh cricket and hope they produce more talents .

Smith will be a key player for australia and if indian bowlers manage to pick his wicket early then match can in favor of india as jadeja is taking good wickets and if he gets support from other bowlers then india has a big chance of winning this match.
With the form Smith is in at the moment i do think he will be the main batsmen India will be targeting because if India is able to pick him up cheaply then India has the chance to win the match if not they have to settle with a draw,it all depends upon how the spinners will bowl and Kohli being an aggressive captain i do think India will push for a win rather than a draw .

If Indian spinners get support from the pitch tomorrow then it will help them in taking quick wickets and if India would able to get wickets in first session then it will put Australia on back foot and Maxwell is also in a good form so his wicket will also be a crucial one for India.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:30:24 PM

If Indian spinners get support from the pitch tomorrow then it will help them in taking quick wickets and if India would able to get wickets in first session then it will put Australia on back foot and Maxwell is also in a good form so his wicket will also be a crucial one for India.
The pitch will aide the spinners and the difference in the match was that India was able to score a good hundred run lead and now the pressure is on Australia to save this match and it all depends upon how the pitch will behave tomorrow and i think Australia is able to draw the match by batting longer, morning session will determine the fate of the match.
Gufeng

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:59:14 PM

The pitch will aide the spinners and the difference in the match was that India was able to score a good hundred run lead and now the pressure is on Australia to save this match and it all depends upon how the pitch will behave tomorrow and i think Australia is able to draw the match by batting longer, morning session will determine the fate of the match.

That's right morning session will decide the result of the game so it would be interesting to see what tactics Kohli will make as he is very aggressive player and we can expect something special from him tomorrow as India has a great chance to win so will not prefer to miss this opportunity of taking lead in series.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 09:53:51 PM

Looking forward to the final day of the 3rd test match between India and Australia. I think the key to India winning which they can is Jadeja as Australia have 5 left handed batsman where it will be very difficult for them to face Jadeja as there is some rough on the pitch for left handed batsman so if Jadeja can continue to bowl well later on today against the left handed batsman then I think India can win. However the key to Australia drawing this test match is for Smith and Renshaw to put on a partnership and at least survive the morning session, if they can achieve this then I think it will be a draw. It's going to be an interesting day and can't wait to watch as the pitch is still supporting the batsman except for that rough in line with the left handed batsman.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
axorb

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:47:36 PM

Looking forward to the final day of the 3rd test match between India and Australia. I think the key to India winning which they can is Jadeja as Australia have 5 left handed batsman where it will be very difficult for them to face Jadeja as there is some rough on the pitch for left handed batsman so if Jadeja can continue to bowl well later on today against the left handed batsman then I think India can win. However the key to Australia drawing this test match is for Smith and Renshaw to put on a partnership and at least survive the morning session, if they can achieve this then I think it will be a draw. It's going to be an interesting day and can't wait to watch as the pitch is still supporting the batsman except for that rough in line with the left handed batsman.

To win this match India need early wickets and Jadeja will be a key bowler for India as he is picking up wickets at regular intervals and we can expect the same from him even at the last day of the match and the result of the match will be decided after the first session as if Australia doesn't gift their wickets then match will head towards draw which may disappoint the Indian fans.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 04:27:50 AM

To win this match India need early wickets and Jadeja will be a key bowler for India as he is picking up wickets at regular intervals and we can expect the same from him even at the last day of the match and the result of the match will be decided after the first session as if Australia doesn't gift their wickets then match will head towards draw which may disappoint the Indian fans.

I agree and so far I can see Australia is going to play for a draw as Smith and Renshaw are playing carefully and taking their time batting and I don't blame them. To be honest India took a long time in this test match scoring their runs which is why the match is most likely going to be a draw which I think we suite Australia more as they don't want to lose the series and more pressure will be on India to win the series as it is played on their home soil and also Australia already hold the trophy so a drawn series wouldn't worry them.   

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:53:42 AM

I agree and so far I can see Australia is going to play for a draw as Smith and Renshaw are playing carefully and taking their time batting and I don't blame them. To be honest India took a long time in this test match scoring their runs which is why the match is most likely going to be a draw which I think we suite Australia more as they don't want to lose the series and more pressure will be on India to win the series as it is played on their home soil and also Australia already hold the trophy so a drawn series wouldn't worry them.   

Australia in fear of not to lose the match are playing defence game and loosing wickets now they have lost smith also. Australia are 73/4 and still 80 runs to defend , India spinners are taking full advantage of the turning pitch.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:25:02 AM

Australia in fear of not to lose the match are playing defence game and loosing wickets now they have lost smith also. Australia are 73/4 and still 80 runs to defend , India spinners are taking full advantage of the turning pitch.

Australia is still trail by 69 runs with six wickets remaining in this second innings. I think they will try their best not to give up any wickets because anyway they can't win this match. But only India got a chance to win this match if they blow well and pick up all wickets as early as possible. It is real test for Indian spin bowling team and let's see how they will perform.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 06:44:36 AM

Australia is still trail by 69 runs with six wickets remaining in this second innings. I think they will try their best not to give up any wickets because anyway they can't win this match. But only India got a chance to win this match if they blow well and pick up all wickets as early as possible. It is real test for Indian spin bowling team and let's see how they will perform.

Yep I think it's India's match to lose now as they should win the test match from here unless Australia grind away and survive but I can't see that happening on this pitch as it's now starting to play tricks on the batsman. If Australia do happen to get a lead India should be able to chase it down in enough time as it's already going to be hard for Australia to get the remaining 69 runs which they currently trail by and with Jadeja bowling like how he has been I just can't see Australia saving this test match which is sad to say as I'm Australian and want to see them win but not today I don't think.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:33:56 AM

Australia is grinding its way and the scoreboard is moving like a snail and that is what they are looking at to save this test match,India was able to pick two wickets in the morning but now Marsh and Handscomb are playing really well defending every ball  Grin and Australia just trail by 45 runs and if they can go on like this for this session then the result is a draw unless India picks up a wicket or two.
Format.C^

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:47:03 AM

Australia is grinding its way and the scoreboard is moving like a snail and that is what they are looking at to save this test match,India was able to pick two wickets in the morning but now Marsh and Handscomb are playing really well defending every ball  Grin and Australia just trail by 45 runs and if they can go on like this for this session then the result is a draw unless India picks up a wicket or two.

Yes and to win this match India need some quick wicket post lunch session as both this batsmen are playing really good defensive cricket so if India wants to win this match then getting early breakthrough after the lunch session is very important or else match will end as a draw.
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:23:53 AM

It will be a draw
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 09:35:49 AM

They completely wasted a chance of winning the match and it will surely end with a draw. India really played well but only if they had to complete their innings a little early yesterday, we could have a result but anyways, test matches are always unpredictable. Ashwin couldn't take any wicket this time but glad that everyone played well this time.

kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:02:05 AM

They completely wasted a chance of winning the match and it will surely end with a draw. India really played well but only if they had to complete their innings a little early yesterday, we could have a result but anyways, test matches are always unpredictable. Ashwin couldn't take any wicket this time but glad that everyone played well this time.

Yeah Indians played well and thanks to the double ton from Pujara and a century from Saha as if that partnership would not have built up then India would be under pressure and now there is no chance that India can win this match as the partnership is going strong and only a miracle can win match for India.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 11:00:09 AM

3 minutes before the end, Virat offered Australia to draw the match and then they ended the match with a draw. Peter and Marsh did help in saving their game with a draw by batting as long as they could and getting runs and they never lost hope and just kept playing which is really good. They seriously fought well for a draw and can't blame any team now as both played extremely well.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:44:18 AM

3 minutes before the end, Virat offered Australia to draw the match and then they ended the match with a draw. Peter and Marsh did help in saving their game with a draw by batting as long as they could and getting runs and they never lost hope and just kept playing which is really good. They seriously fought well for a draw and can't blame any team now as both played extremely well.
Yup Marsh and Peter saved Aus in this test match, and They played well safe batting in 2nd innings. When Aus lost 4th wicket, then this match become bit exciting but after that Marsh and Peter spoil Indians dream to win this game. Anyway good performance from both teams Indian and Aus. Now the question is who will win this series?
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:37:03 PM

If Indian spinners get support from the pitch tomorrow then it will help them in taking quick wickets and if India would able to get wickets in first session then it will put Australia on back foot and Maxwell is also in a good form, so his wicket will also be a crucial one for India.

Bangladesh team will put 100% effort in each and every match, They are not strong, but they give good competition to any team. 100th test match win really it was a great movement for Bangladesh team congrats.

India vs. Austrailia, this match was expected. India tried to win this match, but Aus middle order batsman played well and made this test Draw. Well played Aus.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:24:44 PM

Yup Marsh and Peter saved Aus in this test match, and They played well safe batting in 2nd innings. When Aus lost 4th wicket, then this match become bit exciting but after that Marsh and Peter spoil Indians dream to win this game. Anyway good performance from both teams Indian and Aus. Now the question is who will win this series?
India had a chance to win this match, They pick first 4 wickets early, but this two batsman saved Aus. Bad luck India. Pujara and Smith both played superb innings in this test match. I think India is going to win this test series. Next match they must win. This is my prediction. I hope India will win this series.
Pages: « 1 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: