Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587857 times)
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:28:52 PM

3 minutes before the end, Virat offered Australia to draw the match and then they ended the match with a draw. Peter and Marsh did help in saving their game with a draw by batting as long as they could and getting runs and they never lost hope and just kept playing which is really good. They seriously fought well for a draw and can't blame any team now as both played extremely well.
Yup Marsh and Peter saved Aus in this test match, and They played well safe batting in 2nd innings. When Aus lost 4th wicket, then this match become bit exciting but after that Marsh and Peter spoil Indians dream to win this game. Anyway good performance from both teams Indian and Aus. Now the question is who will win this series?
India had a chance to win this match, They pick first 4 wickets early, but this two batsman saved Aus. Bad luck India. Pujara and Smith both played superb innings in this test match. I think India is going to win this test series. Next match they must win. This is my prediction. I hope India will win this series.
Yes,Pujara Played brilliantly and he deserves MOM.His double ton help India to create chances of win.But Australian Batsman played superbly in second innings.They didn't lose temper and played till the end.Next match in Dharmashala is the series decider match,India have a good chance of win.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 09:27:54 PM

I'm very proud of the way Australia have so far played in India and it goes to show that they have come a long way since the Sri Lanka tour late last year where they lost badly 3-0. Like I have been saying this is not the same Australian team that played in Sri Lanka and it shows as they are playing spin much better now on these types of pitches. They showed that they can now play on these pitches and if this was last year then India would of won for sure as Australia was crumbling badly on spinning wickets but not any more so we still have a fight on our hands on which team can win the series. I still give India the advantage but I would count Australia out as I would say that they would take a lot of confidence out of this 3rd test match as India had all the momentum but couldn't get the win so right now I say Australia has all the confidence that they can win going into the final test match.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:52:06 PM

@vella85 Before coming to India it was said that this was the weakest team touring India in a very long time and so they were not under any pressure and they batted brilliantly in the spinning tracks and the way they defended the entire day shows how determined they are to save the match and they have the spinners to trouble the Indian batsmen in these sort of tracks,altogether it was a brilliant match.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:10:09 AM

@vella85 Before coming to India it was said that this was the weakest team touring India in a very long time and so they were not under any pressure and they batted brilliantly in the spinning tracks and the way they defended the entire day shows how determined they are to save the match and they have the spinners to trouble the Indian batsmen in these sort of tracks,altogether it was a brilliant match.

Good cricket by Australian batsman, it's been expected that India easily makes a winning as the first session of the last day gave two early wicket fall. Soon after that batsmen handscomb and Marsh made the match go easy draw with their perfect defending performance against the Indian Spinners who are expected to change the match scenario.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:24:04 AM

Good cricket by Australian batsman, it's been expected that India easily makes a winning as the first session of the last day gave two early wicket fall. Soon after that batsmen handscomb and Marsh made the match go easy draw with their perfect defending performance against the Indian Spinners who are expected to change the match scenario.

Playing a full session out without losing a wicket, on the 5th day of the test match, with the pitch wearing and top quality spinners operating - Kudos to Handscomb and Marsh. This was an unexpected result, considering the position India were in. So the 4th match of this series will be the decider. India will be under pressure to win this one.

SaShiRaJaVu

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:36:23 AM

@ pitham1 if you look at the track record and the performance of Indian team in the recent past ,they should have won the match as they have won against a good English side this season in a similar situation as well as against New Zealand and everyone expected Ashwin to deliver when it mattered and when he was struggling to take a wicket the match ended up being a draw. Smiley
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:48:36 AM

Pitch doesnt offer much assistance to spinners...
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:19:02 PM

@ pitham1 if you look at the track record and the performance of Indian team in the recent past ,they should have won the match as they have won against a good English side this season in a similar situation as well as against New Zealand and everyone expected Ashwin to deliver when it mattered and when he was struggling to take a wicket the match ended up being a draw. Smiley

This is a game, and sometimes unexpected things can happen. Also it is a team India planning problem because they don't have another spinner to support them. Each bowler bowls around 40 overs in a day then we can't expect the same performance. They can't spin bowl so well when they are tired. Anyway in this match Indians didn't rotate bowling so well in the second session and result was expected on 4th day itself.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:33:12 PM

This is a game, and sometimes unexpected things can happen. Also it is a team India planning problem because they don't have another spinner to support them. Each bowler bowls around 40 overs in a day then we can't expect the same performance. They can't spin bowl so well when they are tired. Anyway in this match Indians didn't rotate bowling so well in the second session and result was expected on 4th day itself.

The problem is in test match 5th day normally the pitch will support to bowlers, means we see a lot of turns in last day. But in this test match, the pitch was supported to the batsman that is why Indian spinners struggled to take wickets. But anyway it was good cricket. Because of this Draw, the final test becomes more interesting.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:08:00 PM

The problem is in test match 5th day normally the pitch will support to bowlers, means we see a lot of turns in last day. But in this test match, the pitch was supported to the batsman that is why Indian spinners struggled to take wickets. But anyway it was good cricket. Because of this Draw, the final test becomes more interesting.

You cannot fully blame the Indian Spinners they have performed well by taking wickets soon but this is the mistake of conducting IPL matches through which this all Australian players have played with indian players in indian pitch with same spinners and this have only given benefit for them to play spinners well in indian pitches. So both the team have well performed in this test match.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 09:21:48 PM

Yes and if you go back before this tour started I even said that there was no pressure on Australia as it's a new team with many young players who are hungry for success. We can see that they want to become the number #1 test team in the world just by the way they have been fighting in all the test matches even the ones in Australia since the 3rd test match win against South Africa in Australia which is when this team came together so since then we could see a complete different team that wants success and I think they will become the number #1 test team once again and hold it for a long while just like the Australian team of the 90's where they were virtually unstoppable, this team has all the potential to become the team.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
SaShiRaJaVu

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:38:24 PM

@btcdevil i do think IPL has improved a lot of players and we had a lot of new players because of that and the level of competition is at an all time high as we now have a bigger pool of talents to pick from rather than how things where before the IPL,now if they could showcase their talents in the shorter format then they have the possibility to reach the national team in those merits rather than playing for their state and these exposure has helped foreign batsmen too but the current Aussies had a new team and apart from Warner ,Smith and Maxwell none had played in the IPL i guess.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:24:48 PM

@btcdevil i do think IPL has improved a lot of players and we had a lot of new players because of that and the level of competition is at an all time high as we now have a bigger pool of talents to pick from rather than how things where before the IPL,now if they could showcase their talents in the shorter format then they have the possibility to reach the national team in those merits rather than playing for their state and these exposure has helped foreign batsmen too but the current Aussies had a new team and apart from Warner ,Smith and Maxwell none had played in the IPL i guess.
IPL is helping many new players I agree but its not going to work for long term mean test because test is very different game its need some more skills which is not possible in IPL its surely need state games Australian current team is new but they are very talented and have some good home season which is helping them here in India
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:45:39 PM

IPL is helping many new players I agree but its not going to work for long term mean test because test is very different game its need some more skills which is not possible in IPL its surely need state games Australian current team is new but they are very talented and have some good home season which is helping them here in India

One more point nowadays their are so many local tournaments in all over the world where same like IPL matches are organizing where players from all country come and play so this is helping all batsman and bowlers to get knowledge of all types of experience which is helping them to gain full knowledge and new talented youngsters are taking this benefit soon.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:03:31 PM

One more point nowadays their are so many local tournaments in all over the world where same like IPL matches are organizing where players from all country come and play so this is helping all batsman and bowlers to get knowledge of all types of experience which is helping them to gain full knowledge and new talented youngsters are taking this benefit soon.
The problem with these sort of tournaments all around the world is burnout for established players and that is the case we are seeing with AB De Villiers who i think is the best batsmen in this modern age of cricket is injured when it comes to international fixtures because he is running around and playing tournaments all over the world and making a good amount of money,these tournaments gives a good exposure for new talents and that is the biggest advantage.
epitome

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:14:34 PM

Yes when it come to matches in the subcontinent a fifth day pitch mean it will turn and it is really difficult to bat on in the final day but Australia has done a better job doing that and saving the match will boost the confidence ,if Australia could draw the next match then they could draw the series and it will be really cool if they are able to do that.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:33:37 PM

Afghanistan will be facing Ireland in their fourth ODI and with the series at stakes and Afghanistan is leading in 2-1 and Ireland winning the last match despite dismal performance in the first two matches as well as in the T20 series i hope they could bring the same level of intensity in today's match,Afghanistan still have the upper hand.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:54:01 AM

Afghanistan will be facing Ireland in their fourth ODI and with the series at stakes and Afghanistan is leading in 2-1 and Ireland winning the last match despite dismal performance in the first two matches as well as in the T20 series i hope they could bring the same level of intensity in today's match,Afghanistan still have the upper hand.

Ireland are doing extremely well, taking 3 quick Afghanistan top order wickets. Afghanistan are 28/3 after 10 overs.
Afghanistan will need a good total to challenge Ireland, given that Ireland has some power hitters in its batting line up.
ruselbd

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:12:54 AM

Ireland are doing extremely well, taking 7   wickets. Afghanistan are 132/7 after 32 overs
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:02:14 PM

Ireland are doing extremely well, taking 7   wickets. Afghanistan are 132/7 after 32 overs
Good performance from Ireland and  especially from  Kevin O'Brien who bowled really well and took four wickets and then even with an injury taking the team to victory with the bat,it is an incredible performance and with the series level at 2-2 the final game will be interesting ,hope Kevin O'Brien will recover and will play that match.
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: