Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572435 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:50:40 AM

******TRUMP 2016******

Time to clean this place up (USA)! I'm excited!

Kiss

People are already working hard finding old TV shows from 1997, instead of wasting their time phonebanking, or wasting their little $ in donation for bernie.

It's all good brother
 Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:54:25 AM

******TRUMP 2016******

Kiss

People are already working hard finding old TV shows from 1997, instead of wasting their time phonebanking, or wasting their little $ in donation for bernie.

It's all good brother

Wasting $ on Bernie?...

According to the latest national poll, Bernie is up by 6 points brah

http://usuncut.com/politics/bernie-leading-by-six-in-reuters-national-poll/

Bernie is a lot cheaper than Hillary... he's up by 6 points using 1/10th of the money!
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:16:58 AM

******TRUMP 2016******

Kiss

It's all good brother

Wasting $ on Bernie?...

Bernie is a lot cheaper than Hillary... he's up by 6 points using 1/10th of the money!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/22/us/politics/delegate-count-leaving-bernie-sanders-with-steep-climb.html

Moloch

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:18:16 AM

******TRUMP 2016******

Kiss

It's all good brother

Wasting $ on Bernie?...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/22/us/politics/delegate-count-leaving-bernie-sanders-with-steep-climb.html

Do you have any idea what would happen to the democratic party if the popular vote was 55% Bernie and 45% Hillary, but the superdelegates pushed Hillary as the nominee anyway?

The democratic party would split in 2...  Hillary would lose, Trump would be president... there would be no democratic party in 4 years

I wouldn't be surprised to see riots over something like that

I already saw a petition about just such an occasion... pleading to the superdelegates to not do this... it got the 150k signatures in around 30 hours
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:23:17 AM

Please help push this thread up
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1349445.0

The bern victims need your help.

Thank you.
 Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:24:18 AM

******TRUMP 2016******

Kiss

It's all good brother
 Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Can you feel the rise, the revolution? In Europe, here? I believe its a new awakening!

HIGH ENERGY!

Cheesy Cheesy

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:27:46 AM

Do you have any idea what would happen to the democratic party if the popular vote was 55% Bernie and 45% Hillary, but the superdelegates pushed Hillary as the nominee anyway?

The democratic party would split in 2...  Hillary would lose, Trump would be president... there would be no democratic party in 4 years

Stop dreaming, will you? 97% of the Democrat establishment supports Hitlery. That is why the super-delegates are overwhelmingly in favor of her (out of 712 delegates, 453 are supporting Hitlery, and 20 are supporting Bernie). Sanders will not be able to split the party with less than 3% support. BTW, I don't know from where you got this idea. I believe that Sanders has made it clear during the last debate that Hitlery was much better than any of the GOP candidates. That means that he will support her, if he is unable to secure the nomination.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:28:59 AM

******TRUMP 2016******

Kiss

It's all good brother

Wasting $ on Bernie?...

The democratic party would split in 2...  Hillary would lose, Trump would be president... there would be no democratic party in 4 years

I already saw a petition about just such an occasion... pleading to the superdelegates to not do this... it got the 150k signatures in around 30 hours

Pleading is a fool's game. The democrat party knows it. They created their monsters: BLM, SJW, etc, etc... It is their problem if their creatures bite the hand of their master... Already happening with bernie, now with Apple, etc, etc.. You can't control them.

Popcorn time if this happens... For me anyway

Wink

Moloch

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:31:49 AM

Pleading is a fool's game. The democrat party knows it. They created their monsters: BLM, SJW, etc, etc... It is their problem if their creatures bite the hand of their master... Already happening with bernie, now with Apple, etc, etc.. You can't control them.

I think it is less pleading, more warning them what will happen...

If Bernie wins the popular vote by more than 5%, they can't give it to Hillary without throwing the election to Trump and destroying the entire democratic party... that's just how it is

If it is a close race, and Bernie is only up by like 3%, they can throw it to Hillary without too many butthurts

Could you imagine the republican party if Trump won the popular vote by 10% and the party nominated Marco Roboto?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:42:13 AM

If Bernie wins the popular vote by more than 5%, they can't give it to Hillary without throwing the election to Trump and destroying the entire democratic party... that's just how it is

If it is a close race, and Bernie is only up by like 3%, they can throw it to Hillary without too many butthurts

Could you imagine the republican party if Trump won the popular vote by 10% and the party nominated Marco Roboto?

Yes, the GOPe is working hard not to have Trump as their new leader. Too much to lose with him as he is no one's puppet.

Bernie is a puppet and will help harpy clinton the best way he can to help fight Trump. He does not want to be president. He is not a fighter. No hope.

Do not waste your $ with sanders. Making threads about him is cute though.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:47:18 AM

To illustrate your comment...
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/02/24/gope-announce-plans-to-go-full-mississippi-on-donald-trump-to-destroy-him/

Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:50:44 AM

They can't run Bernie because he's a Jew and the blacks won't vote for him. They may have to make the superdelegates bail her out. Republicans don't have many superdelegates and can't do things like that.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
Moloch

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:57:20 AM

They can't run Bernie because he's a Jew and the blacks won't vote for him. They may have to make the superdelegates bail her out. Republicans don't have many superdelegates and can't do things like that.

Since when don't blacks like Jews?

I just mention the fact that we have that whole slavery and attempted genocide in common... then we have a beer or smoke a blunt

Besides... Bernie has been fighting for black rights for over 50 years... he's always supported blacks... when he was in college, Bernie got arrested while standing up for black rights! (in 1963!)

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:28:26 AM

Americans Trump idiots, would you care to explain how you believe Trump can be good to you if he isn't to his employees?

Trump hotels workers are currently asking for better work conditions. In Las Vegas they got the worst pay of the city and the hardest work. Why would Trump act any differently upon you all?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:27:17 AM

Americans Trump idiots, would you care to explain how you believe Trump can be good to you if he isn't to his employees?

Trump hotels workers are currently asking for better work conditions. In Las Vegas they got the worst pay of the city and the hardest work. Why would Trump act any differently upon you all?

Bah, it's all part of the "America's at work" program you know Cheesy

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:37:08 PM

Since when don't blacks like Jews?

I just mention the fact that we have that whole slavery and attempted genocide in common... then we have a beer or smoke a blunt

Besides... Bernie has been fighting for black rights for over 50 years... he's always supported blacks... when he was in college, Bernie got arrested while standing up for black rights! (in 1963!)

What has he done since this picture was taken? Carpentry?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:52:58 PM

Winter is Trumping

----------------------------
Brilliant!  Cheesy

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:01:26 PM

Serves him right. According to the latest opinion polls from South Carolina, less than 20% of the Black Democrats are supporting Bernie, compared to 60% plus for White Democrats. In every southern state, the situation is the same. The blacks hate this guy like the plague. On the other hand, Bernie is leading in the overwhelmingly white states. In Vermont, he is leading 83% vs 8% against Hitlery.

Now compare this, with the unexpected and overwhelming support Donald Trump is receiving from the Hispanic Republicans.  Grin
Moloch

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:07:44 PM

Serves him right. According to the latest opinion polls from South Carolina, less than 20% of the Black Democrats are supporting Bernie, compared to 60% plus for White Democrats. In every southern state, the situation is the same. The blacks hate this guy like the plague. On the other hand, Bernie is leading in the overwhelmingly white states. In Vermont, he is leading 83% vs 8% against Hitlery.

Now compare this, with the unexpected and overwhelming support Donald Trump is receiving from the Hispanic Republicans.

I wouldn't believe everything you are told by mainstream media... they lie constantly... it's their job... Hillary pays them millions of dollars to lie to you
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:14:39 PM

Now compare this, with the unexpected and overwhelming support Donald Trump is receiving from the Hispanic Republicans.

I wouldn't believe everything you are told by mainstream media... they lie constantly... it's their job... Hillary pays them millions of dollars to lie to you

But we should believe the gospel, according to hernie penders. Why?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: