Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:52:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417152 times)
thephill97

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:00:51 PM

It will never gonna happen.
The government won't be able to control transactions.

That`s correct !
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:06:58 PM

i hope so that bitcoin will replace dollar sooner because bitcoin adoption increasing day by day too much faster and you can that maximum business company are also adopting the bitcoin for their business and we can say that bitcoin is getting more popularity in all whole world .
yeah I know bitcoin users are growing every day and week, but I do not think it will make bitcoin replace the dollars, I might be more amenable to bitcoin could be one of the global currency, in addition to replace dollars
nicolecan13

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:30:20 PM

No, I don't think dollar would be replaced soon because in fiat currency; dollar is very popular and if fact most of currencies depends on it specially in exported products which exchanges sales through dollar rates with other country currencies. There is nothing to do with crypto currency about dollar fiat currency because both of them has its own advantages and disadvantages, although more people also depends with but; they just make btc as an alternative source of digital currency into fiat money currency.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:35:23 PM

Cant imagine that we  are using bitcoin in our everyday life instead of dollars. We already live on fiat and theres no possibility that bitcoin can replace dollars. However bitcoin is so strong but not enough to replace dollars.
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:47:20 PM

i hope so that bitcoin will replace dollar sooner because bitcoin adoption increasing day by day too much faster and you can that maximum business company are also adopting the bitcoin for their business and we can say that bitcoin is getting more popularity in all whole world .
I doubt that the replacement will happen soon or will ever happen. Dollar is strong now and every human knows it. And how many people know about bitcoin? Not more than 10% for sure.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:55:19 AM

Cant imagine that we  are using bitcoin in our everyday life instead of dollars. We already live on fiat and theres no possibility that bitcoin can replace dollars. However bitcoin is so strong but not enough to replace dollars.

Bitcoin is strong and good as a crpyto currency but it will always be different with dollars or any fiat. That's why I'm sure that it can't replace any fiat. Even a small country or poor country is not going to gamble itself with a decentralized cryptocurrency because they can be just out of funds as bitcoin is limited for its supply.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Maslate

Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:52:14 AM

Bitcoin is strong and good as a crpyto currency but it will always be different with dollars or any fiat. That's why I'm sure that it can't replace any fiat. Even a small country or poor country is not going to gamble itself with a decentralized cryptocurrency because they can be just out of funds as bitcoin is limited for its supply.
The trust simply shows that all part of the world are using fiat while only 1% of the total world population are using bitcoin, that estimated data has a very big difference and you know it is not possible for bitcoin to replace dollar. It will be strong in the crypto world only but cannot compete and be recognize by the majority in the real world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:21:48 AM

The trust simply shows that all part of the world are using fiat while only 1% of the total world population are using bitcoin, that estimated data has a very big difference and you know it is not possible for bitcoin to replace dollar. It will be strong in the crypto world only but cannot compete and be recognize by the majority in the real world.
Exactly, replacing a dollar is a long shot. But yes bitcoin has capacity to be a better alternative than Dollar while transferring money inter-country or intra-country at lowest cost.
Many banks are experimenting with the Blockchain technology and would use it for their benefit as well.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:52:57 AM

Exactly, replacing a dollar is a long shot. But yes bitcoin has capacity to be a better alternative than Dollar while transferring money inter-country or intra-country at lowest cost.
Many banks are experimenting with the Blockchain technology and would use it for their benefit as well.

And i think that's how it should be in the first place. I cant see the logic in replacing one currency with another because as you've said, bitcoin can very well support fiat use and it will make people's lives a lot easier if they can use both. With the technology bitcoin requires, it would be hard to use it for everyday necessities but it's a lot easier for online transactions so why nit maximize the use for both

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Liang_Kubur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:06:01 AM

I think not, eyes uanga dollar is the strongest currency in the world and is not likely replaceable for the near future (less than 100 years). If it could replace the dollar will certainly give rise to a vast economic problems.
boyptc

Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:33:07 AM

I don't even know if we are already 1% of this world who are using crypto currencies in total. Bitcoin can be recognize by the whole world but still that is not enough to make a rival against dollar which is the most powerful currency of all time that has been with so many wars just to proclaim their own currency.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:10:51 PM

i think  its not possible as u r saying it must take some time bitcoin will get popularity but with the passage of time i think so, because many people are strangers in using bitcoin they are using bitcoin just as a currncy
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:35:42 AM

Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?

Its his/her free will to believe in, But in the end, no one can tell what will happen after next 15 years. And besides, not all news are true. But I can't deny they have big influence to convince people.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:06:02 PM

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Its his/her free will to believe in, But in the end, no one can tell what will happen after next 15 years. And besides, not all news are true. But I can't deny they have big influence to convince people.

Dollars so strong nowadays and very popular. But i don't know if bitcoin will replace dollars 15 years later.
You should aware that every currency has different features, advantage, form and purposes. So if Bitcoin can replace dollars then only in some aspects not in the overall replace dollars

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:41:58 PM

Read the following news:

Dollars so strong nowadays and very popular. But i don't know if bitcoin will replace dollars 15 years later.
You should aware that every currency has different features, advantage, form and purposes. So if Bitcoin can replace dollars then only in some aspects not in the overall replace dollars
From the current grip of dollar in the international market it looks like there is nothing which will ever replace bitcoin any time but if we look at the position of dollar on online business like on some freelancer sites, gambling sites and some other companies then we can say that yes bitcoin have the ability to replace bitcoin as everyone know on online market dollar was having the same power as now on international market but now is mostly replaced by bitcoin.
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:53:12 PM

Read the following news:

I think the replacement will never happen. Bitcoin is limited by 21 millions and that fact may turn in something bad to bitcoin in the long run. Just some of people will have it, those who collected the most number of it. But dollar is printed nonstop and it's going be enough for every human on the world.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:46:11 PM

Read the following news:

I think the replacement will never happen. Bitcoin is limited by 21 millions and that fact may turn in something bad to bitcoin in the long run. Just some of people will have it, those who collected the most number of it. But dollar is printed nonstop and it's going be enough for every human on the world.
in fact no one know about the future but i think currency it is not possible. as USD is one of the most strongest currency of the world therefore it is not so easy to beat bitcoin by any currency. may be in future when all the people of the world start using bitcoin then it may happen, but still its not gong to happen in near future.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:09:14 PM

I don't think that it's possible for bitcoins to replace dollar or in fact any fiat currency. This would break the whole world financial system and simply I don't think that is possible. Bitcoin can and will become more accepted and more equal to fiat but to replace one of the world's biggest and strongest currency it's not the possible scenario.

malaj
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:41:39 PM

I don't think that it's possible for bitcoins to replace dollar or in fact any fiat currency. This would break the whole world financial system and simply I don't think that is possible. Bitcoin can and will become more accepted and more equal to fiat but to replace one of the world's biggest and strongest currency it's not the possible scenario.

I would not be so sure about it. When a technological breakthrough like cellular telephony arose no one though that such an exotic gadget would be in the hands of the whole world 30 years later, displacing the traditional telephone. So I think it is only a matter of time, maybe another 30 years to see an economic reality that we can not even imagine, where bitcoin can play a predominant role.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:41:28 PM

Agreed its not easy to replace the strongest currency of the world as bitcoin doesn't have that high potential to replace any major currency, in future bitcoin will be widely used and accepted but it will only used as an alternate option to fiat and people who have fiat will prefer to use it as a primary mode of making payments.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: