Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006485 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:34:53 AM

Hello ladies and gents,

Figured it was about time I replied to this thread here. I see a lot of sketchy dox work here and figured I could come in and set the record straight.

Last thing I want is you guys messaging or harassing innocent people who you think "may" have a connection to me.

First off, let me start by saying I have no idea who MikePark is on the thread here.

I see people trying to see who I am and what I have done.  No matter what I say here, I feel the tinfoil hats are pretty much welded to people's heads, so I can say the 100% truth here and you still won't want to believe it.

I have never collected a paycheque from Cryptsy under any other name than Horus.  I was the cryptohobo yes, and shakezula and blundertoe made HBN as a present for me back in the day. When I started at Cryptsy I gave them all away to a charity called "songs of love" feel free to google them. Tranz took over dev and has been great with the coin.

When Paul made the comment, he had no idea I was in fact Jdtmp4.  I would also like to point out I have never done any wrong doing. The only reason my name is even here is because when I was hobo doing advertising, I told Hippietech I would pee on him to mark my territory. He is just fishing for things to put in their next amenstop video haha.

While I was a chat moderator under the name Jdtmp4, I was strictly volunteer.  When I got into bitcoin, there was no real way to buy it here in Canada, only random forums and stuff. I created the hobo as a way to gather some of this cryptocurrency that fascinated me. I went site to site looking for jobs or tips to get into crypto.

The reason I created Horus, was not because I didnt want people to know I was Jd, which I have stated multiple time in public -- I created the pseudonym because I worked in anti-terrorist financing and investigations.

Even one of the trolls who initiated this stuff spoke good words towards my character. I have always tried to be fair with people and I am known in community for being helpful and honest with people.

I will also point out that I have never owned a delorean, or a blues bothers car, never worked at rockstar games or lived in mississauga either. The house you guys found is where I rented a room while I went to college.  I went back to Orillia for the annual Scottish festival they have to eat some haggis and irn bru.

I'm sorry to inform people there is no great " Horus conspiracy" and I am saddened to disappoint.

For those who think I am pr9me, I am not. Him and I were volunteers at the same time, and he hosted my cryptohobo prediction site on majesti.co. I havent actually spoken to him since he left Cryptsy, which was about 2 years ago. the bitcointalk account cryptohobo is also not me. I had a lot of people imitate me when I was hobo, mostly trolls on mcxnow.

I am not a share holder in Cryptsy, I work paycheque to paycheque. If you have any questions about investigations or AML/KYC regulations Im your guy to talk to, anything else about the site, I have no idea, it isn't the department I work in.

If you have questions, I am more than happy to answer what I can, just remember I am not an executive at the site so I won't know answers pertaining to stuff like that. I go on sites like blab to try to keep customers informed of what is going on - same reason I am putting out a weekly newsletter starting this week for customers. I feel communication has lacked in the past and want to step that game up.

Anyways, I hope this has cleared a bit of stuff up. Even though this is the truth, you guys probably still won't want to believe it.

Take care and have a great afternoon.

Horus

Sharing the love and the hugs:

Looks like we got the donation through Bitpay!!!!  You're awesome!!!!  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

A Big Hug,

John Beltzer
President and Founder
Songs of Love Foundation
john@songsoflove.org

Looks like Bitcoin100, an entity which I founded, was instrumental in getting Songs of Love to embed a Bitcoin logo onto their website back in 2013.

BTW, every satoshi can be accounted for at Bitcoin100 even after all these years, with nary a donated satoshi used for maintaining the site or towards its volunteers.

ohn Beltzer -Songs of Love on NBC Nightly News-

Here you go John MacPherson aka Horus, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoGuyLaBfxw And, if you weren't touched, then blow your motherfuckin' brains out.
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:06:48 AM

So what happened to horus, I have not seen much of him since that radio show they are trying to remove some comments from.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:54:25 AM

Ya but I'm not amused Sad

I disregarded the warnings and then it was too Late.

Ripple pretty much doubled since they went off line.

At Least the wallet balance hasn't moved.

i agree, it is not amusing that people are financially and emotionally impacted by this.

warnings can be difficult to follow when so much trust is built up through regulation of accounts as it was done at cryptsy

this is where the true deception worked, cryptsy informing customers that the United States Government was monitoring and regulating these emerging financial institutions, in particular in a time of terrorism and the money laundering associated with that, it was easy to believe

take some comfort in the fact all investments are risky
the GFC for one and other numerous scams in supposedly legal markets have caused the same impact on everyday people

does happen everywhere, and is still continuing in supposedly regulated legal markets

Stop believing what people say, start looking at actions. There is a difference between saying they are doing things because the government is making them, and actually doing things because the government is making them.

Either way, the only relevant information about the state of cryptsy was available, and people that lost money ignored it. It was the withdrawal delays. If you ignored them, you did so at your own peril, and now you are paying for it.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:12:05 PM

So what happened to horus, I have not seen much of him since that radio show they are trying to remove some comments from.

Horus, Mullick, Marshall Long (But-not-in-the-pants) et. al. have all taken to silence on forums, removal of social media info, etc., consistent with advice of retained counsel when you know you're about to depart for the Fed hotel...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 02:42:01 PM

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/439032379618099200

From the desk of Horus is not Hobo get your facts straight!:

It should be noted that on Feb 1, 2014, just 26 days prior to that tweet, jdtmp4 came out of his cryptsy insider closet.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310335.20

EDIT
Quote from: jdtmp4 aka Horus
I am a Cryptsy admin now.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 02:43:33 PM

Horus, Mullick, Marshall Long (But-not-in-the-pants) et. al. have all taken to silence on forums, removal of social media info, etc., consistent with advice of retained counsel when you know you're about to depart for the Fed hotel...

Silent... but still lurking... lol

Name:    Jdtmp4
Activity:    33
Position:    Jr. Member
Date Registered:    April 07, 2013, 08:43:04 PM
Last Active:    Today at 04:42:09 AM

Zitto

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:59:59 PM

Ha of course they will still lurk in here, after all they need to figure thier stories when they hear that knock on the door!
Libertymind

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 03:05:34 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 03:18:27 PM by Libertymind

Ha of course they will still lurk in here, after all they need to figure thier stories when they hear that knock on the door!
Horus hasn't come on here complaining that we are still calling him out for awhile. I just kept thinking "the balls on this guy", accusing us of overreacting when he all he did was sit around pushing a button.
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:20:17 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 05:05:41 PM by garmin

Who will pay tax on the so called stolen funds? I don't think the IRS works on innocent until proven guilty... More like where is our fukin money bitch!

Whistleblower - Informant Award
The IRS Whistleblower Office pays money to people who blow the whistle on persons who fail to pay the tax that they owe. If the IRS uses information provided by the whistleblower, it can award the whistleblower up to 30 percent of the additional tax, penalty and other amounts it collects.

https://www.irs.gov/uac/Whistleblower-Informant-Award

I want my 30% IRS Whistleblower reward  Wink

Fuck you cryptsy... How you going to prove the money was stolen & "not a inside job"?

Yes that means Canada too "Horus"

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/leads/
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:05:11 PM

Great, let's give John MacPherson aka Horus aks Jdtmp4 something to read.

I would put it towards the trip I'm saving to take my gf on Smiley

I'd suggest you now save up for the lawyers your Canadian Freemason ass is gonna need. BTW, best have one of your infamous cease and detest letters at the ready for when I find out who your girlfriend is and announce such to the community. It's the least I could do for a person who claimed to hold no executive position at Cryptsy but we've since learnt otherwise, Mr. Canada Cryptsy Man, John MacPherson, alongside Marshall Long and Paul Vernon.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:23:13 PM

i know where horus lives near rogers center near iron artwork thing in street
 Cool
guess who might still live there lol
bama hammer on his door lol great times Cool
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:33:04 PM

Cool

Post or PM me the address, for I'm in Horus doxxing mood.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 05:41:14 PM

Cool

Are you aware that some/many masons are cops ?

romeshomey

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:15:45 PM

Cool

Well if he is law enforcement than his info should be public.  If he isn't its a crime to impersonate law enforcement. 

Why would anyone who worked for law enforcement go on internet radio or to public forums and answer questions to the public without even an attorney present? 

I don't buy it. 

jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:18:38 PM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:30:31 PM

<snip>

How to report suspected tax evasion

You can report suspected tax evasion over the Internet or by contacting the National Leads Centre. Your identity will not be disclosed and you may provide information anonymously.

Not to put any ideas into anybody's head, but... Oops! Too late!

ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:26:01 PM

Cool

I'm sure his law enforcement brethren wouldn't take too kindly to his lying, fraud, and role in a multi-million dollar theft...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:03:26 PM

Cool

Well if he is law enforcement than his info should be public.  If he isn't its a crime to impersonate law enforcement. 

Why would anyone who worked for law enforcement go on internet radio or to public forums and answer questions to the public without even an attorney present? 

I don't buy it. 

He is lying out of his teeth, thinking he can name himself law enforcement for being on Cryptsys Anti Fraud
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:13:27 PM

Cool

Well if he is law enforcement than his info should be public.  If he isn't its a crime to impersonate law enforcement.  

I don't buy it.  

He is lying out of his teeth, thinking he can name himself law enforcement for being on Cryptsys Anti Fraud

Cool

I'm sure his law enforcement brethren wouldn't take too kindly to his lying, fraud, and role in a multi-million dollar theft...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahjeong/2015/03/31/force-and-bridges/#48701e2960cb

The investigation into [Brother] Force and [Brother] Bridges began around May 2014, nearly a year after the arrest of Ross Ulbricht.

Between 2012 and 2013, while [Brother] Force was investigating the Silk Road, he deposited into his bank account about three times the amount of money he was making on his government salary. He also paid off the mortgage on his house, repaid a $22,000 government loan, wired $235,000 to an offshore account in Panama, and invested tens of thousands of dollars in real estate and stocks.

http://blog.cryptsy.com/

At one time we had a open communication with Secret Service Agent Shaun Bridges on an unrelated matter, but I think we all know what happened with him – so he was no longer somebody we could report this to.

Timeline:

May 2014: Investigation into Force and Bridges began unbeknownst to the public.
July 29, 2014: ~$13M worth of cryptocurrencies exits Cryptsy.
~ August 2014: Paul Vernon of Cryptsy rules out Bridges as a person to contact about the event.
March 25, 2015: The general public is made aware of Force and Bridges.
2013 - January 2016: John MacPherson aka Horus, a law enforcer and head of Cryptsy's security, continued up to the last days depicting Cryptsy solvent and trustworthy otherwise he would retire his paycheque-to-paycheque salaried position.
February 1, 2014: Shaun Bridges is arrested in an attempt to exit the US for Panama so not to face the jail time he was sentenced to.
Ongoing: Lorie Ann Nettles, Paul Vernon's wife, details how her estranged husband was planning on leaving the US for China with ALL of Cryptsy's clients' moneys.
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:47:16 PM

Who will pay tax on the so called stolen funds? I don't think the IRS works on innocent until proven guilty... More like where is our fukin money bitch!

Whistleblower - Informant Award
The IRS Whistleblower Office pays money to people who blow the whistle on persons who fail to pay the tax that they owe. If the IRS uses information provided by the whistleblower, it can award the whistleblower up to 30 percent of the additional tax, penalty and other amounts it collects.

https://www.irs.gov/uac/Whistleblower-Informant-Award

I want my 30% IRS Whistleblower reward  Wink

Fuck you cryptsy... How you going to prove the money was stolen & "not a inside job"?

Yea... about that....

They will claim it was stolen, use the money to take off and then file for a rebate on taxes for the stolen money... they will get it and vern will give another big fuck you to everyone.
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: