Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:58:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006529 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:25:01 AM

Alright, I knew it was just a matter of time before y'all decided to go after me. So here's my story.

I started at Cryptsy as a contractor in September 2015, brought in to make website improvements. I stopped working there in November 2015. During that time I had no access to either wallets or the production environment. As far as Bitebi9, I was one of several cryptsy employees that was asked to work on the site. My job was to implement translations.

https://twitter.com/jaredraun/status/473658141851152385

Anybody have a calendar handy? I'm working on a hunch.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:34:59 AM

Everything:

http://gamingtrend.com/2013/04/02/kickin-it-special-edition-the-susan-wilson-saga/

Husband:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-me-get-these-kids-off-video-games-hunting-for-real-treasure#/

This guy is a filthy scammer, he's married to multi millionaire Susan Aldridge Wilson owner of the Judgement Group. They're loaded yet this psychopathic couple aren't satisfied so they go commit some charity fraud.

Google Huffingtonpost Kickstarter Susan Aldridge Wilson
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:02:02 AM

Everything:

http://gamingtrend.com/2013/04/02/kickin-it-special-edition-the-susan-wilson-saga/

Husband:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-me-get-these-kids-off-video-games-hunting-for-real-treasure#/

This guy is a filthy scammer, he's married to multi millionaire Susan Aldridge Wilson owner of the Judgement Group. They're loaded yet this psychopathic couple aren't satisfied so they go commit some charity fraud.

Google Huffingtonpost Kickstarter Susan Aldridge Wilson

IndieWilson. Nice find, bud.

https://disqus.com/by/susanwilson/

Yes, I bought a $1500 pair of shoes years ago when I made a small bet on a roulette wheel on 17 black and HIT. I'll admit alcohol was involved when I won as well as when I purchased that pair of Christian LouBoutins, but I won't apologize for it. I've got 3 kids and it's rare that I ever do anything like this for myself. Yes, it was a total splurge. But in the last five years, have none of you done something similar.

Honey, I'm totally fuckin' drunk now, so I'm headin' on over to that wheel game over yonder and placin' ONLY one U$40 bet on 17 Black. 17 for how many drinks I had, and black for later pretending that's what you are while fuckin' my pig brains out. If I win, I'm buyin' a pair of shoes from that fancy gift shop we pass each day to and from our room in route to doin' some splurgin'. Win or lose, I can't wait for you to go down on me muff divin' huntin' treasure style. Since we didn't get funded, I'll simply pretend there's four teens down there with you huntin' treasures. And don't forget to write your name on my taint.
addergebroed

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:19:17 AM

The only thing I find strange is that Susan Wilson looks like someone who is capable to come up with some good stories and positioning herself in some higher jobs. Maybe she is faking that as well, but her way of writing suggests she isn't just another scamming geek. Looks like she really has some contacts. That said, I think it's hard to believe she was at Cryptsy just for writing some code.
Makes much more sense if she was active behind the scene's contributing to Crypty's business decisions as well.
Paid Piper

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:01:18 AM

A Stitch In Time
 712 Shi Ln
 Stevensville, MD
 (410) 643-3318

RESCUE AND RESPONSE EQUIPMENT REPAIR & MAINTENANCE, INC
712 SHI LANE STEVENSVILLE, MD 21666-2414
410-588-7462

http://web.sba.gov/subnet/search/dsp_detailed_bid_record.cfm?bid_seq_num=8331

Prime's Name: RARE H2O
Address 1: PO Box 517
Address 2: 
City:  STEVENSVILLE     State: MD 
Zip: 21666          Zip+4:   
Phone: 410-588-7462 

VENTURE JUNCTION is located in Queen Anne's County with address at 712 Shi Ln, Stevensville, MD 21666-2414

Shannon Cole
712 Shi Ln
Stevensville, MD 21666-2414
    lilfoxy1733324@yahoo.com
 STATE: MD
 CITY: Stevensville

This trademark (serial no. 86058694, mark text "ADVISEHER") was filed with USPTO on 2013-09-08 and has a current status of "abandoned-failure to respond or late response". 
Owning Party Type:

Original Applicant

Owner Name:
MACKENZIE WILSON 

Legal Entity Type:
Individual

Address:
712 Shi Lane, Stevensville, MD 21666 

https://rehold.com/Stevensville+MD/SHI+LN/712

Resident Name   Phone   More Info
Chris Wilson    (410) 643-8333   
Christian Wilson, 48       Status: Owner Education: Graduate or professional degree
Robin Robin Wilson    (410) 643-8333   
Susan A Wilson, 45    (410) 643-8333   Status: Owner
Bonnie J Aldridge, ~69    (410) 643-8333   
Gary R Aldridge, ~72    (410) 643-8333   

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Susan-Wilson/Stevensville-MD

Susan A Wilson
712 Shi Ln

Chase Wilson
Address
712 Shi Ln

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Chris-Wilson/Stevensville-MD

Christian Roger Wilson
Stevensville, MD

Paid Piper

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:38:37 AM

https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanawilson

http://www.forbes.com/byb/2008/byb08_the_judgment_group.html

Roll Eyes

Boost Your Business In 2008

Buff up your business plans, entrepreneurs, because the second annual $100,000 Forbes.com Boost Your Business contest is getting ready to roll!

Last year, nearly 1,000 contestants submitted detailed plans for how they would use a slug of nourishing capital to take their businesses to new heights

dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:42:54 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 03:53:42 PM by dcgirl

In the unique 1+1=11 logic of bitcointalk, someone saw that I created a game called Whack-a-Troll and a lightbulb apparently went off. "OH I remember some scammy lady with a daughter that created a Whack game!" And down the rabbit hole we went.

Whack-a-Troll was a pretty lame game (see pic). I ended up calling it Whack-a-Coin, and in it, a user (UTC) would in a series of levels, try to beat other coins and get to the last level and try to beat BTC (boss). I never released it, but we all played it for a while.

So anyway, this poor Susan lady (although she is much prettier, younger and richer than me, so maybe I shouldn't feel too sorry for her) is now associated with Cryptsy. Hey, maybe she actually is. I really don't know, since I ONLY WORKED THERE FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS LAST YEAR. Maybe she is actually one of the culprits.

But before we completely blame her, maybe I'm really a guy! Maybe I'm the scammy guy that created this game:

Or this one (this one is particularly appropriate)!

Sigh. You know, if you really want to track down who I am maybe you should start asking the UTC or ToshiDesk people. Or not, your logic leaps are certainly interesting (I couldn't believe you found something with Marshall Long's name associated with Susan Wilson, that boggles the mind).

And before I go, the $10/hour thing - believe me, that's a fraction of what other people were making. I accepted that short-term until things turned around, not knowing the place was already doomed.

So... carry on.

[EDIT] Oh, and why I posted now - not to head off your "investigation" - I posted because I saw some random person's name associated with mine, and thought I'd head that off. 3 pages of posts later I see that didn't work. So, believe what you want. Previously I hadn't ever posted because I WORKED THERE FOR 2 1/2 MONTHS. Geez.
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:47:07 PM

Shocked

A federal court has appointed a receiver for Cryptsy, the cryptocurrency exchange that claims to have lost $5 million in funds to theft. In response to the lawsuit by Cryptsy clients seeking to recover their funds, the U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida appointed James D. Sallah, Esq. as the receiver and given him control of Cryptsy’s assets.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptsy-update-court-freezes-bitcoin-exchanges-assets-appoints-receiver/
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:36:33 PM

http://imgur.com/gallery/IyMwk  Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:01:57 PM

https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanawilson

http://www.forbes.com/byb/2008/byb08_the_judgment_group.html

Roll Eyes

Boost Your Business In 2008

Buff up your business plans, entrepreneurs, because the second annual $100,000 Forbes.com Boost Your Business contest is getting ready to roll!

Last year, nearly 1,000 contestants submitted detailed plans for how they would use a slug of nourishing capital to take their businesses to new heights

While we currently rely on costly 3rd party data providers, we'd use the $100,000 in winnings to build a proprietary engine that scours the Internet, crawling sites like Linkedin, MySpace, and match.com to legally locate where our debtors bank, work and own property making it faster, cheaper and easier than ever before to ensure justice for all.

Now, since the advent of Twitter and selfies, Susan Wilson and her doctor-cum-lawyer partner, Gene Ransom, are able to track those behind the RansomWare thingy, soon to further ensure justice for all.
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:17:03 PM

Sigh. You know, if you really want to track down who I am maybe you should start asking the UTC or ToshiDesk people. Or not, your logic leaps are certainly interesting (I couldn't believe you found something with Marshall Long's name associated with Susan Wilson, that boggles the mind).

I know for 100% fact.

DcGirl working with us on ToshiDesk is not Susan Wilson.

I speak to DcGirl on a daily basis, and Dc's voice is nothing like Susan Wilson's.

You guys should really spend your time doing something productive.

All you so called internet investigators are making fools outta yourselves.

Do as you please,

MasterTrader777
Cryptolicious

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:24:51 PM

Gleb, you are such an idiot.  I cant believe BCT lets you get away with posting pics of little girls. (which is against the law in the context you put them in)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:30:54 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 06:44:59 PM by Gleb Gamow

In the unique 1+1=11 logic of bitcointalk, someone saw that I created a game called Whack-a-Troll and a lightbulb apparently went off. "OH I remember some scammy lady with a daughter that created a Whack game!" And down the rabbit hole we went.

Whack-a-Troll was a pretty lame game (see pic). I ended up calling it Whack-a-Coin, and in it, a user (UTC) would in a series of levels, try to beat other coins and get to the last level and try to beat BTC (boss). I never released it, but we all played it for a while.

So anyway, this poor Susan lady (although she is much prettier, younger and richer than me, so maybe I shouldn't feel too sorry for her) is now associated with Cryptsy. Hey, maybe she actually is. I really don't know, since I ONLY WORKED THERE FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS LAST YEAR. Maybe she is actually one of the culprits.

But before we completely blame her, maybe I'm really a guy! Maybe I'm the scammy guy that created this game:

Or this one (this one is particularly appropriate)!

And before I go, the $10/hour thing - believe me, that's a fraction of what other people were making. I accepted that short-term until things turned around, not knowing the place was already doomed.

So... carry on.

[EDIT] Oh, and why I posted now - not to head off your "investigation" - I posted because I saw some random person's name associated with mine, and thought I'd head that off. 3 pages of posts later I see that didn't work. So, believe what you want. Previously I hadn't ever posted because I WORKED THERE FOR 2 1/2 MONTHS. Geez.

I guess that makes me a fuckin' genius! All I have to do from now on is to attach some random name to nym we wish to come to the thread and voilà!, the person makes their presence known after a long hiatus to proclaim, "Yep, that's me, but... And, I'm done with this forum, so get back to your pig fucking." So, we go back to pig fucking, and lo and behold the person comes back to proclaim that the name evoked was not the nym, only wanting to head off the association via "have at it... carry on wayward son".

Funny how you opted to come out of the woods from behind the trees because I penned Susan Wilson which, according to you, I could've of written a random name like Debbie Johnson and you would've still came here with you exact same initial post to head off my investigation.

I'm guessing that any other name besides SUSAN WILSON wouldn't have gotten your pussy so juicy.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:41:47 PM

Gleb, you are such an idiot.  I cant believe BCT lets you get away with posting pics of little girls. (which is against the law in the context you put them in)

I say this with all due respect: Go fuck yourself!

I know for 100% fact.

I speak to DcGirl on a daily basis, and Dc's voice is nothing like Susan Wilson's.

Do as you please,

MasterTrader777

That's funny. According to DC Girl she's declined working for others in the crypto space because of the stigmata attached to her because of her connection to Cryptsy. I'd say that some so called Internet investigator needs look into MT777's ToshiDesk, eh? You must me bored at the office today to opt to have a microscope stuck up you ass to see if there's any troll whacking taking place.
Cryptolicious

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:51:17 PM

Gleb, you are such an idiot.  I cant believe BCT lets you get away with posting pics of little girls. (which is against the law in the context you put them in)

I say this with all due respect: Go fuck yourself!

I know for 100% fact.

Do as you please,

MasterTrader777

That's funny. According to DC Girl she's declined working for others in the crypto space because of the stigmata attached to her because of her connection to Cryptsy. I'd say that some so called Internet investigator needs look into MT777's ToshiDesk, eh? You must me bored at the office today to opt to have a microscope stuck up you ass to see if there's any troll whacking taking place.

Ill be your huckleberry.  Idiot
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:56:58 PM

Geez man,

The fact that you are wrong and just shooting blanks has you timid.

Just take a breather man.

If DcGirl was Susan Wilson with millions, I would have MTR to $7.77 right now just to peg it for fun.

Keep on with the keep on I guess.

I'm done here,

MasterTrader777

ps: Looking to buy into ETH at a solid consolidated price?

Check my chart out: http://prntscr.com/aojphs
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:22:41 PM

Let's talk more of how DCGirl isn't Susan Wilson, a person partnered with Gene Ranson versed in RansomWare unless, that is, you want to pursue how DCGirl and Susan Wilson were both developing an Android app called Whack-a-Troll.

To be clear, 3-LA folks reading this thread either echo the sentiment that I'm a fucking idiot or are secretly wishing that I wasn't publicly disclosing these latest revelations while they're in the midst of their investigation, provided that what I've offered up of late is not new to them, but if it is, I just created more work for them.

In case anybody forgotten, I was the first to publish Paul Vernon's million-dollar digs, BitJohn's real name, John Hammes, and dug up vital shit on John MacPherson aka Horus, not to mention expanding upon Jim Shockney and Virginia "Ginny" Bryant Shockney's vitals and pass associations with Paul Vernon.
dcgirl

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:38:23 PM

Dude - the "3LA"s as you call them already have my name, my address and my phone number. I have every intention of testifying if I'm asked to, will turn over my computer and anything else they want. Because, get this, I want to see justice served and I want customers to get their funds.

I seriously don't give a crap if you go after me. People have been doing that forever. I only joined your little troll fantasy party to get you to leave this susan wilson person alone. Unless she worked there and left before I started there I don't think she worked for cryptsy.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:46:54 PM

Dude - the "3LA"s as you call them already have my name, my address and my phone number. I have every intention of testifying if I'm asked to, will turn over my computer and anything else they want. Because, get this, I want to see justice served and I want customers to get their funds.

I seriously don't give a crap if you go after me. People have been doing that forever. I only joined your little troll fantasy party to get you to leave this susan wilson person alone. Unless she worked there and left before I started there I don't think she worked for cryptsy.

Is "forever" back to when that infamous Kickstarter campaign kicked off? You seem pretty adamant in wanting to end this Susan Wilson connection, leaving herr alone, but never came here when other random names were evoked while in pursuit of the truth as to what happened at Cryptsy, yet you say that you, too, are seeking justice, albeit offering up nothing in said pursuit with the exception of recently wanting to protect some "innocent" from suffering scorn on this forum which would be nothing compared to what Susan Wilson already went through. That said, I'm more than happy and willing to add to that scorn with a Bitcoin connection, namely an ~U$10M heist that has Paul Vernon's name written all over it.
dcgirl

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:55:57 PM

Is "forever" back to when that infamous Kickstarter campaign kicked off? You seem pretty adamant in wanting to end this Susan Wilson connection, leaving herr alone, but never came here when other random names were evoked while in pursuit of the truth as to what happened at Cryptsy, yet you say that you, too, are seeking justice, albeit offering up nothing in said pursuit with the exception of recently wanting to protect some "innocent" from suffering scorn on this forum which would be nothing compared to what Susan Wilson already went through. That said, I'm more than happy and willing to add to that scorn with a Bitcoin connection, namely an ~U$10M heist that has Paul Vernon's name written all over it.

sigh. whatever.
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: