Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006529 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:13:30 AM

i just saw @cryptcracker1 post that the hacker was satoshi, but the post was deleted seconds later...WTF?

Account was compromised but it was quickly solved. The suspects are clearly getting desperate trying to make me lose credibility.

you're a tool. you do a contract with paul for a bounty to recover the coins and return them to paul then say paul is the thief. so were you going to get the coins off paul then return them minus the bounty to paul the thief?

you're an idiot. you're either learning to troll and making mistakes or completely crap at scamming.

you had no clue on the hacker and just regurgitated what others found out. you said they'd be back in 24 hours and make excises now. nobody believes you.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:10:57 AM

i just saw @cryptcracker1 post that the hacker was satoshi, but the post was deleted seconds later...WTF?

Account was compromised but it was quickly solved. The suspects are clearly getting desperate trying to make me lose credibility.

you're a tool. you do a contract with paul for a bounty to recover the coins and return them to paul then say paul is the thief. so were you going to get the coins off paul then return them minus the bounty to paul the thief?

you're an idiot. you're either learning to troll and making mistakes or completely crap at scamming.

you had no clue on the hacker and just regurgitated what others found out. you said they'd be back in 24 hours and make excises now. nobody believes you.

I think it was a few pages back that I announced that his 15 mins of fame were OVER.

2nd notice.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:51:18 AM

I offer my bounty services of ONLY U$10,000 to name the dude who hacked your account, for obviously you're too inept to do it yourself. That would be enough for me to fly to (insert some third-world country here) and confront the hacker, administering 314 lashes with an al dente noodle to the culprit so he'll have seconds thoughts in repeating the offense of making you lose your cred.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:58:44 AM

I think it was a few pages back that I announced that his 15 mins of fame were OVER.

2nd notice.

15 minutes of fame and a 2nd notice? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waEC-8GFTP4
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:04:45 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 06:45:29 AM by thunderjet

I found that 4 persons left to work on Cryptsy to the very end - Jim Shockney,Horus,Mullick and I thought that 4th would be DC Girl.

I was wrong,4th person was Roman Almanza,Senior Financial Analyst,the person who was responsible for all finances on Cryptsy and the one who knows all about Cryptsy money operations.He could be valuable witness.

He first studied business and financial administration in Saratov,Russia and interesting thing is that he appears by two different names - Dmitry R Almanza and Roman Almanza.

http://www.indeed.com/r/Roman-Almanza/450c10f4bc30d741#_ga=1.7364658.1263527337.1459745828

thunderjet

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:11:56 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 07:44:47 AM by thunderjet

I also found something interesting - Paul Vernon fired in August  2015. person who was responsible and specialized for AML,KYC,Fincen regulations,antifraud and security policies and procedures - Shandice Anderson-Fulton and put Horus who has no clue about it on her place.

In October he began AML,KYC procedures on Cryptsy,3 months after he fired person who really knew these procedures - so now it is more than clear that it was all faked:

http://www.indeed.com/r/Shandice-Anderson-Fulton/4c515b2da35c006b

https://www.linkedin.com/in/shandicemarie?trk=pub-pbmap

gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:15:30 AM

I didn't realise the whole crypsty crew just moved across to C-CEX. Horus, I got spots, Great Orchid and a bunch of other familiar names all on there now!!

They are mods now at polo? If thats true its the last time I use polo....

To peel or not to peel.
addergebroed

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:03:39 AM

I didn't realise the whole crypsty crew just moved across to C-CEX. Horus, I got spots, Great Orchid and a bunch of other familiar names all on there now!!

Where did you read polo?

C-CEX
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:04:48 AM

Where did you read polo?

C-CEX

oh my brain not working.. Good then I dont use that crappy pnd exchange anyway.. Its where you get all the blatant pnd coins. rubbish

To peel or not to peel.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:13:06 AM

I also found something interesting - Paul Vernon fired in August  2015. person who was responsible and specialized for AML,KYC,Fincen regulations,antifraud and security policies and procedures - Shandice Anderson-Fulton and put Horus who has no clue about it on her place.

In October he began AML,KYC procedures on Cryptsy,3 months after he fired person who really knew these procedures - so now it is more than clear that it was all faked:

O dear maybe he fired Shandice Anderson-Fulton because she clued onto the fact it was hacked/insider and approached Paul i mean Bao about it for reporting. Paul fired her and then he didn't know where to report it because he didn't have a reporting person..... he's a genius!!! Then he moves Horus up the ladder to rise to his level of incompetence and he served the spot well not knowing shit and telling people they were fudders and cryptsy has never been hacked.

So what of DCGirl.. i think we need to know more about her and how she fits in / ran away from this all. I don't think she's completely innocent but i find no crypto reference of her anywhere anymore.. perhaps hiding as its big?
thunderjet

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:33:10 AM

O dear maybe he fired Shandice Anderson-Fulton because she clued onto the fact it was hacked/insider and approached Paul i mean Bao about it for reporting. Paul fired her and then he didn't know where to report it because he didn't have a reporting person..... he's a genius!!! Then he moves Horus up the ladder to rise to his level of incompetence and he served the spot well not knowing shit and telling people they were fudders and cryptsy has never been hacked.

So what of DCGirl.. i think we need to know more about her and how she fits in / ran away from this all. I don't think she's completely innocent but i find no crypto reference of her anywhere anymore.. perhaps hiding as its big?

These are some references about DCGirl:

Her latest posts on BTCtalk(big gap from August 2015-March 4th 2016.):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=235274;sa=showPosts

http://thecoinfront.com/the-story-of-a-girl-developer-in-cryptoland/

http://ultracoin.net/blog/author/dcgirl/

http://bitcoinwoman.com/index.php/culture/200-dcgirl-on-marketing-crypto-to-women

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:00:01 AM

These are some references about DCGirl:

Her latest posts on BTCtalk(big gap from August 2015-March 4th 2016.):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=235274;sa=showPosts

http://thecoinfront.com/the-story-of-a-girl-developer-in-cryptoland/

http://ultracoin.net/blog/author/dcgirl/

http://bitcoinwoman.com/index.php/culture/200-dcgirl-on-marketing-crypto-to-women

Bitcoin and all of the newer cryptocurrencies, have a brilliant design. The network is a chain (the “blockchain”) spanning the globe. Every point on this chain works together to ensure the network is secure and each coin is safe. A wallet stores your coins –and you own this wallet, you control it and you secure it. A properly secured wallet is inpenetrable. Your coins are secure - when you hold them, when you send them to someone, when you spend them and when you buy them.

I'm willing to bet that when DCGirl walks, her camel toe twat belts out "Liar Liar Pants on Fire".
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:18:54 AM

Could DCGirl be Susan Wilson?
thunderjet

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:57:14 AM

I dont think so(if you think on this Susan Wilson - https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanawilson)
dcgirl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:05:46 PM

Alright, I knew it was just a matter of time before y'all decided to go after me. So here's my story.

I started at Cryptsy as a contractor in September 2015, brought in to make website improvements. I stopped working there in November 2015. During that time I had no access to either wallets or the production environment. As far as Bitebi9, I was one of several cryptsy employees that was asked to work on the site. My job was to implement translations.

It doesn't surprise me to have my name raised here, although some of the speculation does. It's how btctalk seems to roll - people don't ask questions, instead, they make accusations. When I was with ultracoin I made a website called Ultra-Arb, that showed the difference between coin prices at exchanges, so people could arbitrage. I didn't charge for the site, didn't charge for coins to be listed, but it was still accused of being a scam. I used to do giveaways on twitter and in various trollboxes, and was accused of shilling coins.

As far as Cryptsy goes, I was as shocked as everyone else was to find out about the hack. I also believed the "never been hacked" story. I still have coins stuck there. I made $10/hour, part-time, in the 2 1/2 months I was on the payroll. I was as far from the inner circle at cryptsy as anyone could be, and the other developers actively hated me. That was the main reason I left. But I saw the writing on the wall - no revenues were coming in, no trading was going on, and withdrawals were barely going out.

While I have spoken to Paul Vernon on Skype, I have never met him (have never met any Cryptsy employees) and am not his "paramour". I'm a widowed mom of 2 boys that lives near and works in Washington, DC.

Blaming me for Cryptsy's problems is like blaming the last person hired at Enron for their collapse.

I've been approached by a team of developers that are building a new exchange and want to integrate ToshiDesk (another project I'm involved in) into it. My first word of advice to them was - you probably don't want to do that because people associate me with Cryptsy, even though I had nothing to do with what happened. My second piece of advice was- don't do it unless you can somehow insure customer funds (I think they'll be implementing a recovery fund, and somehow using smart contracts on accounts for that). And my final piece of advice was - be ready to have your life ruined by the people on btctalk, no matter how honest and innocent you are.

So there you go. I won't post here again, but tear me down, drag my name through the mud, say I fuck pigs, all those good things y'all do.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:07:10 PM

Alright, I knew it was just a matter of time before y'all decided to go after me. So here's my story.

I started at Cryptsy as a contractor in September 2015, brought in to make website improvements. I stopped working there in November 2015. During that time I had no access to either wallets or the production environment. As far as Bitebi9, I was one of several cryptsy employees that was asked to work on the site. My job was to implement translations.

It doesn't surprise me to have my name raised here, although some of the speculation does. It's how btctalk seems to roll - people don't ask questions, instead, they make accusations. When I was with ultracoin I made a website called Ultra-Arb, that showed the difference between coin prices at exchanges, so people could arbitrage. I didn't charge for the site, didn't charge for coins to be listed, but it was still accused of being a scam. I used to do giveaways on twitter and in various trollboxes, and was accused of shilling coins.

As far as Cryptsy goes, I was as shocked as everyone else was to find out about the hack. I also believed the "never been hacked" story. I still have coins stuck there. I made $10/hour, part-time, in the 2 1/2 months I was on the payroll. I was as far from the inner circle at cryptsy as anyone could be, and the other developers actively hated me. That was the main reason I left. But I saw the writing on the wall - no revenues were coming in, no trading was going on, and withdrawals were barely going out.

While I have spoken to Paul Vernon on Skype, I have never met him (have never met any Cryptsy employees) and am not his "paramour". I'm a widowed mom of 2 boys that lives near and works in Washington, DC.

Blaming me for Cryptsy's problems is like blaming the last person hired at Enron for their collapse.

I've been approached by a team of developers that are building a new exchange and want to integrate ToshiDesk (another project I'm involved in) into it. My first word of advice to them was - you probably don't want to do that because people associate me with Cryptsy, even though I had nothing to do with what happened. My second piece of advice was- don't do it unless you can somehow insure customer funds (I think they'll be implementing a recovery fund, and somehow using smart contracts on accounts for that). And my final piece of advice was - be ready to have your life ruined by the people on btctalk, no matter how honest and innocent you are.

So there you go. I won't post here again, but tear me down, drag my name through the mud, say I fuck pigs, all those good things y'all do.

Cryptsy was so greedy they Hogged all the Pigs for themselves I think the mud sticks to them in your case, but most people automatically think DC stands for something else regardless...

Too bad you don't have any info to break the case open.
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:14:47 PM

Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:34:13 PM

Alright, I knew it was just a matter of time before y'all decided to go after me.

I quit reading there to simply say, "Hello, Susan." I'm guessing (at this point) that evoking your name is the only reason you've opted to come out of the woodwork to mingle with us monumental asshole cabinetmakers. I'll read further before I reveal my Google-fu prowess on how I derived at Susan Wilson.

Speaking of Wilson...

You lying so low in the weeds
I bet you gonna ambush me
You'd have me down, down, down on my knees
Now wouldn't you, Barracuda? Oh

Back over time we were all trying for free
You met the porpoise and me
No right, no wrong you're selling a song, a name
Whisper game

If the real thing don't do the trick
You better make up something quick
You gonna burn, burn, burn, burn, burn to the wick
Oooo, Barracuda, oh yeah

EDITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:

It doesn't surprise me to have my name raised here, although some of the speculation does.

So, 95% that I'm 100% correct that you're indeed Susan Wilson, or 5% you're not, hoping that you're real name remains cloaked in secrecy. BTW, the Susan Wilson I found supposedly has a 10-11-year-old daughter, where the DCGirl is on record in only having two boys. What next? You don't masturbate your pussy when nobody's around?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:59:28 PM

I'm a widowed mom of 2 boys that lives near and works in Washington, DC.

I don't believe a fuckin' word you say, cunt! Still sticking to that 2-boys story, eh? Wait till I pen the proof showing that you have a daughter, or do you dress up one of your boys, perhaps named Ken, as a girl, changing his name to a feminine one? Do you dress up the other boy as a pig for Ginny to call and whisper sweet oink-oink in his underage ears?

EDITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:

http://So there you go. I won't post here again, but tear me down, drag my name through the mud, say I fuck pigs, all those good things y'all do.

Does the prose above EDITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT meet your approval?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:04:42 PM

I dont think so(if you think on this Susan Wilson - https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanawilson)

Funny, DCGirl thought so.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Even more funnier is that DCGirl didn't have a reason to come out of hiding believing that her real identity was intact, but that fuckin' cunt's been reading this thread all along, opting to come out to spread more fuckin' lies now that the Susan Wilson name was evoked. HAHAHA <--- Leroy Fodor laugh.

My next post is exposing the CUNT!
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: