Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006529 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:20:50 PM

So , he we go - watch as the lawyers rake in the money and the rest of us get nothing.

Here in UK we can not claim , even if we wanted to.

//waves bye bye to my BTC that I had painfully collected and mined.

//looking for arsonist to burn down lawyers -- not in my name or
on my behalf obviously  Cry

You're the one who gave the coins to the guy who stole them. Lawyers should be at least #3 on your blame list for you losing your coins.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:21:55 PM

So , he we go - watch as the lawyers rake in the money and the rest of us get nothing.

Here in UK we can not claim , even if we wanted to.

//waves bye bye to my BTC that I had painfully collected and mined.

//looking for arsonist to burn down lawyers -- not in my name or
on my behalf obviously  Cry

I told you the fat cat lawyers didn't care about you. I am actually trying to recover the coins and I've been transparent with the amount for my services all along.

You also told us that you would return them 24 hours after your "contract" was signed. Why should anyone give a shit what you say?
addergebroed

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:27:25 PM

@Gleb Gamow so you did some Googling, but where exactly do you proof Susan == DCGirl? Just wondering, only thing I see is you getting very detailed about some woman called Susan Wilson, but why should I care?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:43:27 PM

@Gleb Gamow so you did some Googling, but where exactly do you proof Susan == DCGirl? Just wondering, only thing I see is you getting very detailed about some woman called Susan Wilson, but why should I care?

First I posted the following:

Could DCGirl be Susan Wilson?

Then DCGirl came to this thread after a long hiatus from this forum and confirmed hoping to deter any backlash: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg14421616#msg14421616

Here's my main proof:

The Story of a Girl Developer in CryptoLand: http://bitcoinwoman.com/index.php/articles/55-bit-woman/187-the-story-of-a-girl-developer-in-cryptoland

Now I have almost more work than I can handle. Good work, fun work. I talk to the UTC team every day. They put my name on the website. I tweet for Ultracoin (I’m ultracoingirl on Twitter). I wrote a price chart website for them. I’m almost finished writing an android game (called Whack a Troll, in honor of the Trollbox). And I’m currently creating a software engine and website that will take advantage of the incredible transaction speed of UltraCoin. I get paid bounties for everything I do.

(original source forthcoming if one exist) http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=106674110&postcount=820

In addition to making some fun Android apps (including what she’s called Whack-a-Troll, Whack-a-Brother and Sarcastic Magic 8 Ball), Kenzie and her Dad have created a card game that mimics a bit of Magic the Gathering’s gameplay where you battle one another for victory but it’s far simpler and intended specifically for kids but is fun and quick enough for adults to play with them. The goal of the game is to gather together the cards needed to complete a computer system before your opponent. That’s a picture to the left of the cards Kenzie designed along with the instructions and game play details. She wants to do the next game as a battle to build a motherboard and then battles to create programs. So there’d be one game for creating a program with JavaScript and another for Scratch, Ruby, etc. She likes the overall name TechTitans with a sub-title for each game (e.g., TechTitans: Battle over Hardware). Yes? No? Maybe So?

I’m sure you’re incredibly busy so we truly appreciate your feedback and support AND LOOK FORWARD TO FINALLY GETTING YOU THESE KILLER SWAG BAGS KENZIE’S SO PROUD OF!

Thanks,
Susan (and Kenzie) Wilson

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/susanwilson/9-year-old-building-an-rpg-to-prove-her-brothers-w/posts/555204

1,442 backers pledged $24,534 to help bring this project to life.

Hey, Susan Wilson, who be trollin' who, Girl? Wait till them folks over at NeoGAF discover what you've been doing during the interim while awaiting awards to arrive. HAHAHA

I'm currently Google-fuing to make the connection stronger, perhaps as well as others behind the scenes.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:50:21 PM

Susan Wilson2 years ago

My children weren't pitted against each other nor are we a broken family (likely because we do disagree and talk openly).  Perhaps the things many dislike most about me and this project are precisely what makes me and my family a fairly happy, well-adjusted, typically dysfunctional American family that doesn't pretend to be perfect and loves the freedom of being able to try things and make mistakes but gets out of bed each morning eager to see what the day brings and excited to do what each of us can to make the day better for someone else.

WTF?  You called your own sons "MEAN" over & over on social media, geeeez.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:08:17 AM

Alright, I knew it was just a matter of time before y'all decided to go after me. So here's my story.

I started at Cryptsy as a contractor in September 2015, brought in to make website improvements. I stopped working there in November 2015. During that time I had no access to either wallets or the production environment. As far as Bitebi9, I was one of several cryptsy employees that was asked to work on the site. My job was to implement translations.

It doesn't surprise me to have my name raised here, although some of the speculation does. It's how btctalk seems to roll - people don't ask questions, instead, they make accusations. When I was with ultracoin I made a website called Ultra-Arb, that showed the difference between coin prices at exchanges, so people could arbitrage. I didn't charge for the site, didn't charge for coins to be listed, but it was still accused of being a scam. I used to do giveaways on twitter and in various trollboxes, and was accused of shilling coins.

As far as Cryptsy goes, I was as shocked as everyone else was to find out about the hack. I also believed the "never been hacked" story. I still have coins stuck there. I made $10/hour, part-time, in the 2 1/2 months I was on the payroll. I was as far from the inner circle at cryptsy as anyone could be, and the other developers actively hated me. That was the main reason I left. But I saw the writing on the wall - no revenues were coming in, no trading was going on, and withdrawals were barely going out.

While I have spoken to Paul Vernon on Skype, I have never met him (have never met any Cryptsy employees) and am not his "paramour". I'm a widowed mom of 2 boys that lives near and works in Washington, DC.

Blaming me for Cryptsy's problems is like blaming the last person hired at Enron for their collapse.

I've been approached by a team of developers that are building a new exchange and want to integrate ToshiDesk (another project I'm involved in) into it. My first word of advice to them was - you probably don't want to do that because people associate me with Cryptsy, even though I had nothing to do with what happened. My second piece of advice was- don't do it unless you can somehow insure customer funds (I think they'll be implementing a recovery fund, and somehow using smart contracts on accounts for that). And my final piece of advice was - be ready to have your life ruined by the people on btctalk, no matter how honest and innocent you are.

So there you go. I won't post here again, but tear me down, drag my name through the mud, say I fuck pigs, all those good things y'all do.

https://disqus.com/by/susanwilson/

Susan Wilson  Just a normal woman  2 years ago

Sorry, never meant to speak for everyone. I'll work on that. I'm not an empty-nester. My 3 kids are 10, 15 & 17 so I can't just leave them for the intensives. That was the point I was trying to make. I didn't mean all moms. I just meant moms with kids that they can't just leave for a month or six weeks to focus on coding at a boot camp. But maybe you know of a viable solution. I really am trying but it's frustrating. I've already done 3 tech startups and the first was started in 1998 and sold for $100M in 2000 so I SWEAR I'm not an idiot, but I was 2nd in command and the business person who knew a little about coding. Now I just want to be able to build the stuff I dream up - especially because most of my ideas are complicated to build.

Again, apologies for perpetuating any stereotypes but for me, "Coding Bootcamp for 43 Year Old Entrepreneur Moms that Can't Remember What They Had for Breakfast" would be ideal.

Anyone???
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:30:25 AM

From the desk of What are the LONG ODDS?:

http://www.bizapedia.com/addresses/1003-BUTTERWORTH-COURT-STEVENSVILLE-MD-21666.html

thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:31:57 AM

I think the real crime is this:

$10/hour

I mean how the fuck does Vern find all these free and minimum wage employees? Actually I think the minimum wage in DC is $10.50 but the point is that said employees are either unqualified, or idiots. Or dcgirl missed a zero or some other digit there.

I find one job offer advertisment from Project Investors Inc for Compliance Officer(I think it was position of Jim Shockney) for salary of $39000 per year:

http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Project-Investors-Inc

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:56:05 AM

I dont think so(if you think on this Susan Wilson - https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanawilson)

Funny, DCGirl thought so.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Even more funnier is that DCGirl didn't have a reason to come out of hiding believing that her real identity was intact, but that fuckin' cunt's been reading this thread all along, opting to come out to spread more fuckin' lies now that the Susan Wilson name was evoked. HAHAHA <--- Leroy Fodor laugh.

My next post is exposing the CUNT!

Nice work man, these Cryptsy employees are trying to plead ignorance when they actually played a big part in stealing peoples hard earned Bitcoin. Not one guilty person will escape the wrath of this Bounty Hunter. If you are interested I will add you to the Bounty Hunter task force, if you pass the test that is. Members of the task force are also to be paid a percentage of the bounty reward.

Dude, I'm pretty busy right now making a case that you're Susan Wilson's [dead] husband, so I'll pass on your offer.

EDIT: You wouldn't happen to have a spare pig sitting idle that I could borrow for a few minutes to rid an erection, would you?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wilsons-judgment-group-laying-down-the-law/article/50323

Wilson?s Judgment Group laying down the law

Susan Wilson?s million-dollar idea came seven years ago during a nightly "how was your day" conversation with her husband, Christan, who worked as a court researcher.

"He met someone with a judgment [in his favor] and helped him figure out what to do," she said. "The light bulb went off, it all kind of came together."

They started The Judgment Group in 2000, a Stevensville-based company that tracks down where debtors work, bank and live, and files court documents to get them to pay up.

Susan Wilson has a background in technology and uses a wide variety of personal-information databases to track down debtors.

It?s an idea that has paid off.

She was one of 10 winners this year of the national Make Mine a Million $ Business competition.

The company?s average contract is for judgments of $5,000 to $10,000, though she said in one instance the company recovered approximately $250,000 in a 12-year-old judgment over a Baltimore City land deal.

While the people she finds aren?t eager to pay up, Wilson said they rarely take it out on her.

"By the time it gets to us, they know they owe the money," she said.

Joe Ciccone, president of Crown Motors in Baltimore, sought out Wilson?s help in collecting on several hundred judgments worth a total of about $2 million. His family-owned business had previously tried to collect on its own, he said.

"You?ve gotta do all this stuff that we don?t have the time or the patience to do," Ciccone said. "I like having her on my side."

The company?s success stems from Wilson?s ability to electronically track down personal information, said Gene Ransom, one of the Judgment Group?s lawyers.

"She?s using the technology better," he said. "She?s using what?s available in such a way that she?s able to cut a lot of time out of the process, and that results in her collecting more on these judgments."

acahall@baltimoreexaminer.com
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:59:41 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 01:20:15 AM by Gleb Gamow

^^^^^^^

http://www.baltimoresun.com/health/bs-md-medstar-ransom-hack-20160330-story.html

Hackers offering bulk discount to unlock encrypted MedStar data

Gene Ransom, executive director of MedChi, the state's medical society, said doctors are worried about how the lack of access to electronic medical records could impact patient care.

Records provide medical history needed to best treat patients. In some cases, Ransom said, doctors are recreating medical histories and ordering lab work and other tests.

"There is a lot of concern about the potential harm because of this," Ransom said. "A lot of doctors are concerned that something bad will happen because of this."

Ransom said the attack shows more caution should be taken with medical records.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/generansom

I wish my last name was Ranson so that I would have a ransomware named after me.

Have I mentioned lately how stiff my hard-on is?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:35:17 AM

This Susan Wilson whether DCGirl or not sure is a piece of work.. they are calling her suscam instead of susan.

https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=528903

102 pages of stuff. Indegogo or whatever the kickstarter thing is with her having advertised campaigns with product pictures for products that weren't hers (an iphone creditcard case) but she used pictures from it anyway.

Another one about customised superhero capes...

The theory she exploited her kid to make money on that whack a troll or whatever game with $10,000 reward levels for a fund requiring $829... even though its against the sites rules to raise money for tuition etc.

A paypal account thats gone down due to her crappy sales on stuff.

Seems Suscam made all her money from domain squatting and debt collecting. Not sure how she could cyber squat 50-shades.com and the like as its from a book author and im sure they could just take that back through law considering cybersquatting is illegal. Its only when you use a non ip site like house.com tree.com etc thats a generic term.

She seems a real piece of work. Borderline sociopathic.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:39:50 AM

This Susan Wilson whether DCGirl or not sure is a piece of work.. they are calling her suscam instead of susan.

https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=528903

102 pages of stuff. Indegogo or whatever the kickstarter thing is with her having advertised campaigns with product pictures for products that weren't hers (an iphone creditcard case) but she used pictures from it anyway.

Another one about customised superhero capes...

The theory she exploited her kid to make money on that whack a troll or whatever game with $10,000 reward levels for a fund requiring $829... even though its against the sites rules to raise money for tuition etc.

A paypal account thats gone down due to her crappy sales on stuff.

Seems Suscam made all her money from domain squatting and debt collecting. Not sure how she could cyber squat 50-shades.com and the like as its from a book author and im sure they could just take that back through law considering cybersquatting is illegal. Its only when you use a non ip site like house.com tree.com etc thats a generic term.

She seems a real piece of work. Borderline sociopathic.

Dude, this so called sociopath may have been the brains behind Cryptsy.

Paul: Susan, we need support for Cryptsy.
Susan: How 'bout that Texas dude and his pig-fuckin' wife?
Paul: Good call. Now we can open up a Canadian office. Suggestions?
Susan: Horus and Marshall Long come to mind.
Paul: You're on a roll, girl.
Susan: Call me DC Girl or I'll tell your wife that you're suckin' Roman's dick.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:46:08 AM

"We are currently performing some maintenance and backend changes on the site.

Website will be in maintenance mode during this period."

I'm seeing the same since last few days, when is it going to be up -_-
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:52:37 AM

I think it is down forever,because Florida court freezed all Cryptsy assets on 28th March:

http://www.coindesk.com/cryptsy-assets-frozen-as-florida-court-appoints-receiver/
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:53:15 AM

Some time between now and never.

Im sure in 14 months we'll get an announcement that hackers put it in maintenance mode and they didn't know how to fix it or who to report it to.
Then Cryptcracker will come to offer a bounty to find the hackers and the world will be double rainbows and unicorns.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:56:38 AM

I think it is down forever,because Florida court freezed all Cryptsy assets on 28th March:

http://www.coindesk.com/cryptsy-assets-frozen-as-florida-court-appoints-receiver/

Is it worth directing the receiver to this topic and giving them names of people to subpoena etc to hold them accountable?

Might help people get something back? Best case might get Bao in a world more shit i.e. Paul Vernon.
DCGirl was surprised like the rest of us so would surely help the receivers out.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:56:49 AM

Pledge $10,000 or more

ROCK STAR REWARD LEVEL: At this level, you get everything from the previous levels plus a personal apology from her brothers and the satisfaction of knowing that you've not only started a career, you've also helped to fund future courses in computer programming for her along with more (and better) games!

Cheesy

rotflmao

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:01:59 AM

Some time between now and never.

Im sure in 14 months we'll get an announcement that hackers put it in maintenance mode and they didn't know how to fix it or who to report it to.
Then Cryptcracker will come to offer a bounty to find the hackers and the world will be double rainbows and unicorns.

"If you fuckin' trolls on BitcoinTalk would be patient, I've the site up and running by the twelfth of never while my two pervert brothers and dead dad are fuckin' my Barbies."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:04:33 AM

Pledge $10,000 or more

ROCK STAR REWARD LEVEL: At this level, you get everything from the previous levels plus a personal apology from her brothers and the satisfaction of knowing that you've not only started a career, you've also helped to fund future courses in computer programming for her along with more (and better) games!

Cheesy

rotflmao

Dude, be careful 'bout rotflmao too hard, for I just literally picked myself off the floor from laughing too hard a few minutes ago, posting 'bout such in the other Cryptsy thread.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:43:49 AM

Pledge $10,000 or more

Cheesy

rotflmao

Dude, be careful 'bout rotflmao too hard, for I just literally picked myself off the floor from laughing too hard a few minutes ago, posting 'bout such in the other Cryptsy thread.

http://www.truthandtrolls.com/

Grin

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: