Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006556 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:10:01 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 09:12:39 AM by Spoetnik

Just alert got on  .

Vern running out of money or other  thing got so badly ,he want to shutdown that website  n start a new UI website + totally different form cryptsy Cool . I got nothing  support msg  reply ( why they doing this lol )

Closing of Bitebi9 on 23rd.June coincided(no way by accident) with the putting rest of 3300 BTCs from selling allegedly stolen altcoins from Cryptsy to Bitcoin mixer - Bitmixer.io.Series of transactions were conducted on 21st,22 and 23rd.June and all of them to Bitmixer.io. Soon after series of huge dumps occured on Huobi and OKCoin.

Now there are no slightest doubt that Vernon is behind alleged hack.He sold all of his Bitcoins except 11825 BTCs taken on 29.July 2014.

Wallet with BTCs obtained from selling altcoins :

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/1356a64174770337

So where's the money? Paul closed bitebe, he should have about $2 M worth orf RMB if dumped that much on the chinese exchanges, how could he get that much rmb  without a paper trail leading right to him? and get it out of china?

Show me proof that he is, or ever was, in China. And don't give me any of that WHOis info crap. lol

Do you honestly believe that the Chinese government would allow some rando ex military (and a known con artist and thief) to just waltz in and set up shop ?

Loose the attitude and learn to read kid.

Myself and others posted proof on previous pages.
A pile of us watched as JShock said.. "BIGVERN IS IN CHINA" on the Cryptsy-Troll Box.
So..
Why the fuck do you have to argue and insult everyone and call everyone a liar ?
..even when it coincides with your agenda ?

It never ceases to amaze how your limited intelligence is limitless  Cheesy

I hear them calling you over at the big-top.. get your big shoes on kid.

EDIT:
Ooops forgot why i commented.

@thunderjet
Excellent work AGAIN !
Thanks for posting the info.. fascinating stuff.
I do think he knew he had to close it as soon as we all accidentally found out it was tied to him.
He tried like hell to hide it don't forget.. but was cornered.

PS:
@HippieTech
No one has to prove anything to you.. fuck off !

FUD first & ask questions later™
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:52:44 PM

Just alert got on  .

Vern running out of money or other  thing got so badly ,he want to shutdown that website  n start a new UI website + totally different form cryptsy Cool . I got nothing  support msg  reply ( why they doing this lol )

Closing of Bitebi9 on 23rd.June coincided(no way by accident) with the putting rest of 3300 BTCs from selling allegedly stolen altcoins from Cryptsy to Bitcoin mixer - Bitmixer.io.Series of transactions were conducted on 21st,22 and 23rd.June and all of them to Bitmixer.io. Soon after series of huge dumps occured on Huobi and OKCoin.

Now there are no slightest doubt that Vernon is behind alleged hack.He sold all of his Bitcoins except 11825 BTCs taken on 29.July 2014.

Wallet with BTCs obtained from selling altcoins :

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/1356a64174770337

So where's the money? Paul closed bitebe, he should have about $2 M worth orf RMB if dumped that much on the chinese exchanges, how could he get that much rmb  without a paper trail leading right to him? and get it out of china?

He has much,much more - here is mine finding about his company in China - subscribed capital is 30 millions yuan

And here is the fiscal report of Vernon company for 2015.

It is now - 30 million yuans ~ 4.57 millions dollars ~ 10000 BTCs

Way of subscription capital - currency - cash money !!!

Page 1 of fiscal report

Page 2 of fiscal report

Fontas Returns

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:51:09 PM

Who does this guy think he is that he's going to get away with this crap
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:41:09 AM

Maybe Vern switch all altcoin wallets to protect then n use all altcoin /btcoin for self interest or tying (To be hero , gambling all crypto for profits & try to solve that problems / pass 23month he doing that)
Who give him right to use user funds

Dash, SDC n many other coins . they pay good interest
Same none interest pay altcoin ,also switch wallet  for any reason

Cryptsy blog claim of lost
Btc 13000
Ltc 300
Btcd xxxxxxxx amount
Xcurrency xxxxxxxxxxx amount
 running tiers  lost value is +9m $ up ( not 5m )

As I remember next file coming out on August .
I hope this time ,they do something for user interest .
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:30:59 AM

My perspective is.. "regulations"

If BigVern gets tripped up in classic FIAT related laws then he may get nailed hard.
Otherwise i bet he walks.. just like M. Krapeles.

You all chanted Free Market and were obnoxious & defiant against regulations.
So this was exploited.. again (as predicted)

If you ever said "Free market" you should turn around and walk away quietly.
You made your bed now sleep in it.
I tried for years and you all gave me the finger and laughed at me saying they can't do anything, who cares etc.
Amazes me how fast you all go looking for the cops + regulations once it's YOUR money stolen.

This shit we are seeing is a key reason why IPO/ICO/ITO's or what ever moronic "crowd-funding" name you all want to use is scammy as all hell !

THERE IS NO CRYPTO REGULATIONS !

..there for you all should not be providing the lawless scammy environment for them to flourish in.
USE YOUR BRAIN GREEDY PROFITEERS

Even *if* there was 1 legit ICO (all are scams)
That would not justify the ICO scene and you all supporting them.
And now you all want to push for ANON coins ? ROFL
ya ya.. go get "verified" (get your picture ID-Ready)
Why ?
Think about it..
WHY ?
WHY do centralized exchanges collect private info ?
Scroll up and read the first thing i said here.. FIAT RELATED MONEY LAWS

Get smart or not.. choice is yours people.
Change is coming though.

The altcoin scene just shrinks with less users yet MarketCaps grow to a BILLION dollars ?
What does THAT tell you ?
Almost 1 million accounts here and an avg of 2.300 user online and a $1000000000.00 cap with ETH ?
Uhhhmmm can you Investards say organized crime ?

You foolish naive little greedy brats hoping to make $200 in Bitcoin profit
ALLOWED the rich elite scammers to make millions in crypto.. and it's growing !
Take Ransomware for example.. it's a huge part of the Crypto economy now
and they have not even grazed the surface of the Altcoin scene *YET*
And we are pushing for ANON coins and scammy ICO's ?

Do you dumb fucks out there REALLY think the world's govt's are just going to sit on their hands ?
I think fucking not.

I would not want to be sitting on a Ripple bag when FINCEN fines them (that happened)

I have said.. "I Told You So" lots and i plan on doing it a whooooooooooole lot more  Cool

..don't forget people I AM ALWAYS RIGHT !

And a bloodbath is coming.. with Regulations you all said don't matter or could be enforced.
So of course the smart decision is to invest in scammy ICO schemes like ETH while you wait.
OR.. head on over to Poloniex and buy "ANON Coins"  ..with your Picture-ID Cheesy

BigVern never scammed me for anything.. i seen it coming far in advance and warned the smart users.
While Gullible ones worked for him ..cough cough Horus LOL

Paul was smart ..like me he cashed out early.
When this hack happened i was hard at works saying 2013 is over idiots and he agreed i guarantee it !
AND.. he played by the rules.

There are none.. F R E E ~ M A R K E T

PS:
Back when this hacked happened i kept telling you all over & over..
Since the scene is dying off hard & fast guys will..
Rip someone off on the way out the door.
That is what Paul did.
You were warned !

fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:23:37 AM

My perspective is.. "regulations"

If BigVern gets tripped up in classic FIAT related laws then he may get nailed hard.
Otherwise i bet he walks.. just like M. Krapeles.

You all chanted Free Market and were obnoxious & defiant against regulations.
So this was exploited.. again (as predicted)

If you ever said "Free market" you should turn around and walk away quietly.
You made your bed now sleep in it.
I tried for years and you all gave me the finger and laughed at me saying they can't do anything, who cares etc.
Amazes me how fast you all go looking for the cops + regulations once it's YOUR money stolen.

This shit we are seeing is a key reason why IPO/ICO/ITO's or what ever moronic "crowd-funding" name you all want to use is scammy as all hell !

THERE IS NO CRYPTO REGULATIONS !

..there for you all should not be providing the lawless scammy environment for them to flourish in.
USE YOUR BRAIN GREEDY PROFITEERS

Even *if* there was 1 legit ICO (all are scams)
That would not justify the ICO scene and you all supporting them.
And now you all want to push for ANON coins ? ROFL
ya ya.. go get "verified" (get your picture ID-Ready)
Why ?
Think about it..
WHY ?
WHY do centralized exchanges collect private info ?
Scroll up and read the first thing i said here.. FIAT RELATED MONEY LAWS

Get smart or not.. choice is yours people.
Change is coming though.

The altcoin scene just shrinks with less users yet MarketCaps grow to a BILLION dollars ?
What does THAT tell you ?
Almost 1 million accounts here and an avg of 2.300 user online and a $1000000000.00 cap with ETH ?
Uhhhmmm can you Investards say organized crime ?

You foolish naive little greedy brats hoping to make $200 in Bitcoin profit
ALLOWED the rich elite scammers to make millions in crypto.. and it's growing !
Take Ransomware for example.. it's a huge part of the Crypto economy now
and they have not even grazed the surface of the Altcoin scene *YET*
And we are pushing for ANON coins and scammy ICO's ?

Do you dumb fucks out there REALLY think the world's govt's are just going to sit on their hands ?
I think fucking not.

I would not want to be sitting on a Ripple bag when FINCEN fines them (that happened)

I have said.. "I Told You So" lots and i plan on doing it a whooooooooooole lot more  Cool

..don't forget people I AM ALWAYS RIGHT !

And a bloodbath is coming.. with Regulations you all said don't matter or could be enforced.
So of course the smart decision is to invest in scammy ICO schemes like ETH while you wait.
OR.. head on over to Poloniex and buy "ANON Coins"  ..with your Picture-ID Cheesy

BigVern never scammed me for anything.. i seen it coming far in advance and warned the smart users.
While Gullible ones worked for him ..cough cough Horus LOL

Paul was smart ..like me he cashed out early.
When this hack happened i was hard at works saying 2013 is over idiots and he agreed i guarantee it !
AND.. he played by the rules.

There are none.. F R E E ~ M A R K E T

PS:
Back when this hacked happened i kept telling you all over & over..
Since the scene is dying off hard & fast guys will..
Rip someone off on the way out the door.
That is what Paul did.
You were warned !

oh ho
Yes cryptsy born in 2013
2014 cryptsy got rape
Vern totally shockdown / cryptsy also big source incoming ,now it going to stop
His team n vern make calculate fund loop wow ( smart ) keep continue
Just a Rudy child act
Who rush first time in play ground ride n go mad
In between he broke his arms but fun is still  continue
4 minutes after he broke his leg n now he in hospital hahahahaha
No fun for long time for that child
Fontas Returns

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:28:55 PM

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/cryptsy-founder-paul-vernon-speaks-out-about-millions-in-lost-customer-funds-8568540
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:33:44 PM

Someone tell me
Vern pointing who
The lawyer who filed the lawsuit against you likened what you did to "robbing a bank." How do you respond?

He doesn't think the hack occurred, which is surprising to me since the ex-wallet manager is working with them and he knows all the details of what happened

That news come out in public nice 5hour ago

thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:20:43 PM

Someone tell me
Vern pointing who
The lawyer who filed the lawsuit against you likened what you did to "robbing a bank." How do you respond?

He doesn't think the hack occurred, which is surprising to me since the ex-wallet manager is working with them and he knows all the details of what happened

He keeps to disinformate people. $3 millions revenue in the first year,means that Cryptsy had to have more than 10000 BTCs daily volume in first year and that is BS.First few months it volume was very small and only on few days during DOGE and XPY pump it climbed to 8000 daily.Cryptsy went to 1500-2000 BTC daily volume only in second year of its existence.

80-85% of this so call "revenues" came from deliberate taking(stealing) BTCs from users.That is why Vernon destroyed users,accounting and site audit databases and fled to China.

The man who claimed he didnt steal anything burned all his accounting books.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:27:05 PM

Someone tell me
Vern pointing who

Thanks for the link, bud.

Aside: Page 420.

Paul Vernon: Yes. I was awoken the morning of the attack with alerts of moved funds from the safe wallets. The individual(s) who did it had been planning it for some time, as they had access into the system for awhile, possibly months. It was several wallets and not just bitcoin and litecoin. I shut down all wallets and immediately contacted the wallet manager "Mullick" and the systems admin to check to make sure it wasn't them. We then promptly met at the office to start investigating. It took us a couple weeks to determine what exactly happened.
[/size]

Reading now, so anybody else can dig up quotes depicting Mullick ...

fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:52:36 AM

Someone tell me
Vern pointing who

He keeps to disinformate people. $3 millions revenue in the first year,means that Cryptsy had to have more than 10000 BTCs daily volume in first year and that is BS.First few months it volume was very small and only on few days during DOGE and XPY pump it climbed to 8000 daily.Cryptsy went to 1500-2000 BTC daily volume only in second year of its existence.

80-85% of this so call "revenues" came from deliberate taking(stealing) BTCs from users.That is why Vernon destroyed users,accounting and site audit databases and fled to China.

Now I see Vern trap  around employees .
Were employees seek n steal / Vern defenseless
Never give full control on works n how they good or best .
They are worker n not boss of company
When boss gone ( that company slow start drying  ,no control on worker /because they don't have eyes of boss)
As I believe Vern have everything of cryptsy ( ex-wallets - Vern switching wallet for more protection , database maybe he have that too  . anytime he rebuild cryptsy or first he try to clear that debt after he go online ,
Bitebi9 down  Vern want move capital assets turn into Btc 
Btc not going down this time .as I see market strong leg ,
Maybe he took a good move but not sure

All I see second attempt #2
------------------------------------------------------
@ gleb  mullink hmm
Small family talk guys
rumpey

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:21:02 AM

Someone tell me
Vern pointing who

He refused to tell miaminewtimes if he used customer's funds for himself.

Vernon declined to answer a number of New Times' questions, including whether he would cooperate with the court-appointed receiver in the civil case, or if he ever used or diverted his users' funds for personal or family consumption. He also wouldn't say where he currently lives or if he plans to return to the U.S.

However, he said he took a "loan" of $600k from cryptsy to pay for his house. More like he took a "loan" from customer's funds to pay for his house.

In the first year of operation from May 2013 to May 2014 the company had revenues of close to $3m. During this period I was paid $1.1m via the regular payroll system, base salary + quarterly bonuses. The initial purchase and down payment for that home was in February 2014. I took a loan from the company for $600k to complete the purchase at a time when the company was still performing well.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:17:19 PM

Hey guys. I know the Dev's real identity. If he ever tried to do a run with anything or do anything shady at all, I would release all of his information here. I personally trust him fully and do not think he would do anything bad at all.

Reads to me like Horus aka John MacPherson in Canada has no qualms with releasing vitals gleaned while holding a trusted position at Cryptsy. What part of Cryptsy user vitals were sold don't you understand?
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:15:15 PM

What's up with all of these pilfering egomaniacal sociopaths in Bitcoin?

• "Big" (Perv) Vern & Staff
  • The Hashie cast of "Frozen"
  • Mark Karpeles
  • Josh Garza / Dorman / Mordica / Matlack
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:31:15 AM

Someone tell me
Vern pointing who

He refused to tell miaminewtimes if he used customer's funds for himself.

Vernon declined to answer a number of New Times' questions, including whether he would cooperate with the court-appointed receiver in the civil case, or if he ever used or diverted his users' funds for personal or family consumption. He also wouldn't say where he currently lives or if he plans to return to the U.S.

However, he said he took a "loan" of $600k from cryptsy to pay for his house. More like he took a "loan" from customer's funds to pay for his house.

In the first year of operation from May 2013 to May 2014 the company had revenues of close to $3m. During this period I was paid $1.1m via the regular payroll system, base salary + quarterly bonuses. The initial purchase and down payment for that home was in February 2014. I took a loan from the company for $600k to complete the purchase at a time when the company was still performing well.

So is bigvern paying back that 600k loan he took out? Or did he default on it... surely assets can be seized to pay that back if he can afford child support etc.

That article should of posted all the questions to show which ones vern wouldn't answer.

I thinkk bigvern is scum and a liar but i believe that he wasn't telling lies about mullick knowing. Mullick was the wallet man and he told me at one point the cold storage addresses for different wallets i believe he logged in to check that on a query i had.

It explains mullick being so eager to help with the receivers. He was privy to all the info and is basically fucked legality wise. He's just trying to save his scaley hide by helping out... too little too late. He should feel like an absolute horrible human for all the deceit... i believe he even was on troll box at times saying cryptsy has never been hacked.

Horus is a joke... he's the same all huff and puff and how he's nice and trying to help. That jack ass hasn't given a single bit of info or update since his radio interview. I think they should all share the burden of cryptsy lies and deceit and i hope they all get something against their records to keep them out of the industry at the minimum.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:47:16 AM

Someone tell me
Vern pointing who

Thanks for the link, bud.

Aside: Page 420.

Paul Vernon: Yes. I was awoken the morning of the attack with alerts of moved funds from the safe wallets. The individual(s) who did it had been planning it for some time, as they had access into the system for awhile, possibly months. It was several wallets and not just bitcoin and litecoin. I shut down all wallets and immediately contacted the wallet manager "Mullick" and the systems admin to check to make sure it wasn't them. We then promptly met at the office to start investigating. It took us a couple weeks to determine what exactly happened.
[/size]

Reading now, so anybody else can dig up quotes depicting Mullick ...

What have i been saying LOUD for ages on this topic millions of times ?

a bunch of interesting comments !
I liked the Tornado one .. nice LOL

Horus has his name plastered on here now ? i got behind keeping up with things Sad
His last words before hiding ?

Well..
Mullick's last words were Spoetnik i have no idea how your *unverified First/Last name from Cryptsy was leaked here.
Then he never came back here again.. many many months back now (on this topic)

I have tried to strategically use certain names or emails on various crypto sites
to see if i get spam or malware sent etc and i have lots.. for years now.
Who ever runs all these so called legit services are 100% guaranteed using them to attack you.

I trust none of these crypto sites and would not verify anything with any of them ever !
I sure as hell was not giving Cryptsy my full info LOL

So what happened ?
A rough guess.. maybe page 75 ?
I had made some comments maybe thrown in some stories about Cryptsy (even though i was super mega late to this topic)
When all of a sudden some Troll with a brand new account showed here for no other reason
than to post on this topic lipping me off.. CLEARLY trying to get a rise out of me like i had been Doxed etc.
Which i LOVED  Grin
Because then i got to ask Mullick how my name was posted here on the forum hahahha
Of course he said why i have no idea Spoetnik  Roll Eyes
Then he vanished.
Literally that was his actual last comment here !

This little story has weight because of WHO Mullick was (His job title and history with Cryptsy)
Yup.. the "Wallet Guy"
And yeah this was months before Vern admitted he had been hacked..
This is back when all of them at Cryptsy were still running around calling me and Gleb Gamow etc
all Trolls FUDDING a few times leaving law suit threats around the web.
Not a first either..
Jshock had claimed they were never hacked and threatened me with a lawsuit too in a separate topic way back also
and that was in between the hack incident claims and the announcement.
Jshock has spouted off all kinds of crap but i would love to see proof he knew about the hack back when it supposedly happened ?
..then i could throw it in his face when he claimed "Cryptsy has never been hacked"
That was be concrete proof he lied about it outright blatantly & publicly.
But think about it anyway.. if there was actually a hack that happened 1.5 years back
Paul's old buddy from their Porn advertiser days & their Foopile penny auction days would certainly be informed.
*IF* it had actually happened which i am 99% sure BigVern is simply making up the hack story to cover his own theft.

I have been asking WHERE IS MULLICK SINCE DAY ONE over & over & over as he VANISHED !

PeterI

Activity: 1059
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:19:48 PM

Any hopes to return coins?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5062

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:31:36 PM

Any hopes to return coins?

As soon as Mintpal, CoinEx, Coinmarket.IO and MxGox are finished returning the coins Craptsy is next on the list. Are you holding your breath?

Which ones did I forget guys?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:39:31 PM

Hashie, GAWMiners & ZenCloud....  ( although not exchanges.)
TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:00:40 AM

Big V still had thousands of Crypto. BTC Tripled he took profit and has agreed to refund everyone's Money Smiley

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: