Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006529 times)
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:24:28 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 10:44:10 AM by thunderjet

I found firm evidences how P.Vernon financed Bitebi9 exchange by money from Cryptsy users.

Bitebi9 was founded 28th.July.2015 and start capital was 300.000 CNY(picture below) ~ $46.000 ~ 184 BTC at that time. Money came from Cryptsy old hot wallet(founded before theft) which was used only for paying Cryptsy expenses and refunding new hot wallet from time to time - users did not receive BTC directly from it at all.

From Cryptsy old hot wallet money went to address 17UFQvsFyq7z2tUHHWhAkGsLTYEaCZZp4S at BTCC China exchange,where BTC were changed to CNY.

For period July 2015 - January 2016,  543.5 BTC came from old hot Cryptsy wallet to this address on BTCC.In 2 such transactions 150 BTC and 200 BTC were transfered directly to BTCC - that is far over 100 BTC limit per transaction for users,so there are no doubt that is not user ,but P.Vernon.

Another indication that it is P.Vernon account is that this address received directly from Cryptsy old hot wallet 16 BTC on 10.January.2016,just few days before closure and in time when receiving just 0.01 BTC was impossible.

https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/17UFQvsFyq7z2tUHHWhAkGsLTYEaCZZp4S

What is also interesting that this address 17UFQvsFyq7z2tUHHWhAkGsLTYEaCZZp4S received 56 BTC from Bittrex and 100 from BTC-e,two exchanges that "hacker" used to sell stolen altcoins and convert them in BTC.

Can the forensics link those trans id's to a cold wallet in bitebi9 somewhere? Should be easy enough with a small deposit to bitebi9 somewhere that shows they go to the same place? I don't think Bao is smart enough to use mixers... if he was you could question why an ethical exchange used mixers.

All these BTC went to BTCC China(probably on his Chinese paramour account) and were sold for CNY needed for Bitebi9 opening and working expenses.They did not come to Bitebi9 wallet.

Bao did not use mixers,because he did not trust them - Cryptsy "hacker" like Bao ,also did not use mixers.

As seen Bao sucked BTCs from Cryptsy wallets to the very end.Big sucker indeed.

Now I will try to find direct connection between BTCs from Cryptsy and $1.3 millions(2600-2800 BTC at that time)used for paying Paul - Bao big house.If he sucked his exchange for Bitebi9 project,no doubt he was also sucked it for the house.He used Cryptsy to finance his personal expenses.
Cryptolicious

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:26:28 PM

Vernon hired lawyer after receivership,not before - that means he knew there are no coins or money left on Cryptsy,but he needs a lawyer to save his skin from criminal charges.

How he will pay $400/hour lawyer when he claimed during divorce that he has no income at all and when he gave all his properties and money on US accounts to his now former wife?

That man without anything obliged to pay by divorce agreement:

- $20.000 for real estate tax on big house

- $15.000 fee for his wife lawyer Brinkley Morgan

- obliged to continue paying his $1.000.000 life insurance and $2.500 monthly for child support

Plus how he will explain 75 BTC received directly in cold wallet(and stayed there until theft) from one of seized Silkroad BTC accounts during time when Shaun Bridges controlled them?

There is no lawyer on Earth who will save him from criminal charges.  Angry

The $400 an hour goes to the receiver
ð

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:45:38 PM

The real question still remains, has anyone filed criminal charges against him? Hike down to the police station, state for the record that "Paul Vernon stole my money". That is the quickest way he will get arrested.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:57:36 PM

You guys havn't even scratched the surface.
Cryptolicious

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:55:33 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 04:12:57 PM by Cryptolicious

The real question still remains, has anyone filed criminal charges against him? Hike down to the police station, state for the record that "Paul Vernon stole my money". That is the quickest way he will get arrested.

Easy to make an accusation, do you have proof to show?

If somebody robs the bank you keep your money at, are you going to march down to the police station and "state for the record" the owner of the bank stole your money?

Throughout this entire thread, there have been so many accusations, thoughts, ideas, 100's of "possibles" but very little FACT or proof.

Just because you dox somebody and exploit everything you can find about them does not make them guilty.

I challenge any and all trolls in this box to give some actual "proof" that those coins sitting there untouched were stolen by Paul Vernon.
If you can do that, then you have a case, if not then you have NOTHING.
dave01

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:15:41 PM

Je suis Cryptsy
ð

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:21:29 PM

If somebody robs the bank you keep your money at, are you going to march down to the police station and "state for the record" the owner of the bank stole your money?

Throughout this entire thread, there have been so many accusations, thoughts, ideas, 100's of "possibles" but very little FACT or proof.

Just because you dox somebody and exploit everything you can find about them does not make them guilty.

I challenge any and all trolls in this box to give some actual "proof" that those coins sitting there untouched were stolen by Paul Vernon.

What are you a fucking moron ?

People been begging the man to give back their money and he has refused to do so.

Idiot !
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:04:43 PM

Says "Cryptolicious" who takes posts about Gleb by "cyberpinoy" as a fact.
You made yourself a fool already.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396267.msg14238673#msg14238673

Do you get paid by old cryptsymembers by posting this kind of nonsense?

Wonder if only one person takes you serious  Roll Eyes
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:24:04 PM

Vernon pay lucky7coin dev to perform hack ,
Lucky7coin was only coin available in one exchange ( Cryptsy )

It very easy to create new coins  or
Cloud mining coin system
( To run a scam )  mintsy remember

Vernon come on accept it .
So I love to fuck you down

Cool
silvermetal

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:26:19 PM

No? what is more?
You should know since you worked so close with cryptsy workers to get your cloned coins listed...
Was lucky7coin not your creation?

Still a lot of your pre-mined coins stuck there?
muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:38:17 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 05:59:26 PM by muddafudda

No? what is more?

Moving in the right direction here. Rather than looking before "the hack" and after the announcement "the hack" had taken place, dig deeper into the period in between. This is where you will find the most compelling evidence of what has taken place.

You should know since you worked so close with cryptsy workers to get your cloned coins listed...

Cryptsy after Memecoin, never listed a coin I was lead dev for at the time it was listed. If anything they deliberately did not list coins I was active lead dev for.

Was lucky7coin not your creation?

No but I did have admiration for the original dev in the way he used the previous hash for rewards.

Still a lot of your pre-mined coins stuck there?

I think I had 20BTC in volume in the whole time Cryptsy was open, only ever using one account. See second response.

Dig, dig, dig. Eventually you will find gold.

mycoinsstore

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:59:26 PM

You better tell us why you abandoned your memecoin?
Or, maybe you can tell us why it takes forever to fix memecoin wallet on Cryptsy? Maybe this is because someone need time to pump and dump his shitcoin and make some money?  Huh
This was exactly before Cryptsy gone.
muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:26:22 PM

Memecoin was I think one of the first 50 altcoins ever released. It had one of the longest chains and might still be active, I dont know. Last time I updated the wallet almost a year ago was the last time I ran a client on my machine. I contributed over 500 commits to keep alcoins going, mostly for free and under aliases and paid over $25K to developers in the community to keep coins going. Tell me, what have you done to contribute?

Or, maybe you can tell us why it takes forever to fix memecoin wallet on Cryptsy?

Last correspondance with Cryptsy I had about the wallet was not long after the last update, almost a year ago. Last coin I made was Paycon, over 15 months ago.

Maybe tomorrow I should get back into it.

I have a new idea, it's called whinging fuck coin. WFC. You only have to buy $1 worth but that gives you the right to carry on like you invested your house, demand a full time commitment from the developer while dumping on his arse and demand an unrealistic feature request list while all the time distracting him with pointless PM's and calling him an arsehole.

You in?

fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:30:37 PM

Lucky7coin seems hacked, all miners' mined coins become orphans, except maybe hacker's. Also the block time become a lot faster than designed, we have requested cryptsy to suspend the trading. We are investigating the cause of this abnormality.

Just interesting, what grounds you had to make such a conclusion. What have been done in order to prove/fix that it was hacked? The only thing you did by requesting cryptsy to suspend the trading is complete kill of coin. You do nothing to develop the coin and you do everything to destroy it.

Just about all of this newb dev ponzi junk was created with the intention of diverting hashpower away from the valuable ones.

WAKE UP peeps !

Warning was made by user before hack to cryptsy , if you see that date
It clearly show

Everyone know that scam coin running towards cryptsy . /

Vernon keep running that trade because ,he was involving that scam
silvermetal

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:30:58 PM

Moving in the right direction here. Rather than looking before "the hack" and after the announcement "the hack" had taken place, dig deeper into the period in between. This is where you will find the most compelling evidence of what has taken place.

Why let us dig? It sounds like you have the evidence/gold and you enjoy watching us dig?
Why don't you tell us what you know?

Cryptsy after Memecoin, never listed a coin I was lead dev for at the time it was listed. If anything they deliberately did not list coins I was active lead dev for.

Yes? There is for you a difference between coins you copied and handed over and coins you copied and took the lead for?

No but I did have admiration for the original dev in the way he used the previous hash for rewards.

You also admire how he incorporated the virus?

I think I had 20BTC in volume in the whole time Cryptsy was open, only ever using one account. See second response.

Dig, dig, dig. Eventually you will find gold.

See first response
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:46:18 PM

Lucky7coin seems hacked, all miners' mined coins become orphans, except maybe hacker's. Also the block time become a lot faster than designed, we have requested cryptsy to suspend the trading. We are investigating the cause of this abnormality.

Is muddafudda behind this coin ?

is this the guy created many crapcoins?

by reading the ann, this coin has a new algo, I don't think muddafudda is intelligent enough to create it. Grin

the coin seems working fine, why cryptsy disabled it?

nay, I am a lot better than muddafudda ...

don't know why cryptsy suspended it, PM'ed them and did not get an answer.

Just interesting, what grounds you had to make such a conclusion. What have been done in order to prove/fix that it was hacked? The only thing you did by requesting cryptsy to suspend the trading is complete kill of coin. You do nothing to develop the coin and you do everything to destroy it.

Come on, I don't think you understand what has happened, so making accusations are too premature.

Back in Nov, at one point all the mining pools and solo miners got only orphans. We thought it was an attack, and investigated the issue. The reason is really at one point, a lot PoS blocks generated which took over the PoW generation. The PoW generation was greatly reduced, and apparent diff very low, causing a lot of orphans. After this wave of PoS, the PoW returns to normal pace, and then the chain is functioning normally. We closely monitor the blockchain and it has been working fine recently.

Take a look at block explorer, and go back to Nov last year, you know what I mean (of course assuming you are reasonably intelligent).

Lucky7coin last active
April 07, 2016, 06:45:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=140122
muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:58:18 PM

Why let us dig? It sounds like you have the evidence/gold and you enjoy watching us dig? Why don't you tell us what you know?

If I am right, I want nothing to do with the giant shitstorm about to hit.

Yes? There is for you a difference between coins you copied and handed over and coins you copied and took the lead for?
I over time spent more maintaining coins I made than I made off premines. The only wealth I made from crypto was for Chinese clients back in mid to late 2013. At the time they were paying very well to be trained.

You also admire how he incorporated the virus?
Which part of original dev don't you understand???

I see you joined on December 06, 2013, when Bitcoin was worth a ton and all altcoins had value. That's the difference you dont get and is blinding you. When I started an altcoin was worth nothing, given away to friends, trolls, anyone. Traded only in PM's for next to nothing. You come here to make money, lose that mindset and you will think clearer.

To whoever quoted Lucky7 as being a new algo is wrong, takes 2 seconds to see it is scrypt.
muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:59:45 PM

Is muddafudda behind this coin ?

is this the guy created many crapcoins?

by reading the ann, this coin has a new algo, I don't think muddafudda is intelligent enough to create it. Grin

the coin seems working fine, why cryptsy disabled it?

nay, I am a lot better than muddafudda ...

don't know why cryptsy suspended it, PM'ed them and did not get an answer.

Come on, I don't think you understand what has happened, so making accusations are too premature.

Back in Nov, at one point all the mining pools and solo miners got only orphans. We thought it was an attack, and investigated the issue. The reason is really at one point, a lot PoS blocks generated which took over the PoW generation. The PoW generation was greatly reduced, and apparent diff very low, causing a lot of orphans. After this wave of PoS, the PoW returns to normal pace, and then the chain is functioning normally. We closely monitor the blockchain and it has been working fine recently.

Take a look at block explorer, and go back to Nov last year, you know what I mean (of course assuming you are reasonably intelligent).

Lucky7coin last active
April 07, 2016, 06:45:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=140122

Date Registered:   July 24, 2013, 04:46:40 PM
Last Active:   August 12, 2014, 12:58:50 AM
Local Time:   April 07, 2016, 06:57:14 PM

See stupid shit like this is poor, poor work.
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:06:25 PM

Ops I!  Cheesy
mycoinsstore

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:06:45 PM

Memecoin was I think one of the first 50 altcoins ever released. It had one of the longest chains and might still be active, I dont know. Last time I updated the wallet almost a year ago was the last time I ran a client on my machine. I contributed over 500 commits to keep alcoins going, mostly for free and under aliases and paid over $25K to developers in the community to keep coins going. Tell me, what have you done to contribute?
I'll tell you. It takes me only 10 minutes to compile memecoin wallet from sources and hour to sync it. But it takes forever for you - a great shitcoin dev and your scammer-thief-friend mullick from Cryptsy, to do the same.

Anyone need proof? It's here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217526.msg12468336#msg12468336

Last correspondance with Cryptsy I had about the wallet was not long after the last update, almost a year ago. Last coin I made was Paycon, over 15 months ago.

Maybe tomorrow I should get back into it.

I have a new idea, it's called whinging fuck coin. WFC. You only have to buy $1 worth but that gives you the right to carry on like you invested your house, demand a full time commitment from the developer while dumping on his arse and demand an unrealistic feature request list while all the time distracting him with pointless PM's and calling him an arsehole.

You in?
No.
You're a liar. I never sent you any PM's.
And you're a liar twice, because I never called you an asshole or "arsehole" as you named yourself.

I have nothing more to talk to you.
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: