Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:38:52 AM

Plenty of users who got RIPPED OFF and LIED to over & over and often banned and threatened etc
ALSO have had personal problems in that time frame.

If i am going to extend any sympathy to anyone Miss Nettles living in her Mansion before was the last person.

I grew up with out a dad.. he died when i was 5 years old.
The last chick i dated was trying to cheat on me but i kept catching her attempts.
I have been cheated on before and i have been thrown on the street and been penniless.
And i had my disabled step sister who was blind / deaf and retard die at age 12 some years back.
(she was like the guy in the Metallica "One" video)

I got burned and took loss and got fucked over by Cryptsy too which is why i bitched them out so many times before..

So where is my sympathy and Diamond ring SUV and Mansion and then cash payment ?

Hard times.. hard times guys.. i have to scrape by on food stamps with my quarter million dollars Sad
What will i feed my kids ?
OMG i just realized something guys.. i might have to get a job like the Cryptsy users who got ripped off to pay for my kids food.  Shocked ..the HORROR  Cheesy

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off  Roll Eyes

Gimme a break with the hard luck story here people.
I highly doubt her claims of innocence considering their pre-Cryptsy history.

Gimme a break.

We're talking about the Nettles who collected all the small amounts of money from a large pool of users.
Each user had a small amount of cash money they pooled into Crypto based on FAITH !
Faith the owner would not steal the money and run.. then lie about it for a year or two etc.

I WILL have sympathy for the collection of small guys who all lost a small(er) amount of money
..that went into a pocket who held a large amount.

Am i suppose to pity some embezzling thief who robbed a company of 12.5 million dollars because he had to give back *some* of it ?

The reality is even if she did not know what Paul did way back.. she DID know after the fact.
Which means she should NOW be forgoing willingly receiving an obscene amount of cash she KNOWS damn well she is not entitled to at all.

If that women had a shred of class in her she would already be here saying ok who lost money let me split it with you etc.
But nope.. she KNOWS the guys are here complaining and short from being ripped-off and has her "mouth" to feed so i guess tough luck suckers.. miss Nettles needs YOUR MONEY to to do <insert some shit for sympathy>

I Gove zero fucks about who cheated on who or who is divorced etc.
This is about the users who got ripped off and don't you guys damn well forget it !

PS:
Who is still getting their Cryptsy Cryptostocks.com payments ?
And yeah i was ALWAYS suspicious of who might have ran that site/service.. Paul & Friends ?

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:15:53 AM

Plenty of users who got RIPPED OFF and LIED to over & over and often banned and threatened etc
ALSO have had personal problems in that time frame.

If i am going to extend any sympathy to anyone Miss Nettles living in her Mansion before was the last person.

I grew up with out a dad.. he died when i was 5 years old.
The last chick i dated was trying to cheat on me but i kept catching her attempts.
I have been cheated on before and i have been thrown on the street and been penniless.
And i had my disabled step sister who was blind / deaf and retard die at age 12 some years back.
(she was like the guy in the Metallica "One" video)

I got burned and took loss and got fucked over by Cryptsy too which is why i bitched them out so many times before..

So where is my sympathy and Diamond ring SUV and Mansion and then cash payment ?

Hard times.. hard times guys.. i have to scrape by on food stamps with my quarter million dollars Sad
What will i feed my kids ?
OMG i just realized something guys.. i might have to get a job like the Cryptsy users who got ripped off to pay for my kids food.  Shocked ..the HORROR  Cheesy

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off  Roll Eyes

Gimme a break with the hard luck story here people.
I highly doubt her claims of innocence considering their pre-Cryptsy history.

Gimme a break.

We're talking about the Nettles who collected all the small amounts of money from a large pool of users.
Each user had a small amount of cash money they pooled into Crypto based on FAITH !
Faith the owner would not steal the money and run.. then lie about it for a year or two etc.

I WILL have sympathy for the collection of small guys who all lost a small(er) amount of money
..that went into a pocket who held a large amount.

Am i suppose to pity some embezzling thief who robbed a company of 12.5 million dollars because he had to give back *some* of it ?

The reality is even if she did not know what Paul did way back.. she DID know after the fact.
Which means she should NOW be forgoing willingly receiving an obscene amount of cash she KNOWS damn well she is not entitled to at all.

If that women had a shred of class in her she would already be here saying ok who lost money let me split it with you etc.
But nope.. she KNOWS the guys are here complaining and short from being ripped-off and has her "mouth" to feed so i guess tough luck suckers.. miss Nettles needs YOUR MONEY to to do <insert some shit for sympathy>

I Gove zero fucks about who cheated on who or who is divorced etc.
This is about the users who got ripped off and don't you guys damn well forget it !

PS:
Who is still getting their Cryptsy Cryptostocks.com payments ?
And yeah i was ALWAYS suspicious of who might have ran that site/service.. Paul & Friends ?

You are absolutely right that she knew that Vernon money is dirty.She maybe just did not know exactly sum of money he stole.

During divorce settlement,Vernon gave her all money on his US accounts,both houses,SUV,absolutely everything.Also he paid expenses for her lawyer($15000) and $20000 tax for big house, oblige to pay $2500 monthly for childcare support,full health insurance and to continue to pay his $1 million worth life insurance.

So,she wasnt suspicious how he will continue to pay such a lot of expenses when he gave her all possesions and has no job or any worthly possesions???   Did she really believe that Vernon with empty pockets went to live in China with his mistress???  So,man with no money,no job,no anything,will continue to pay expenses for 2 families in 2 different countries by creating money from thin air !?

No way that she is so dumb!!!

She was military counter-intelligence agent,which are very suspicious to the others by default.You dont have to be a genius to figure out that money for paying such a lot of expenses by the man who has no job and possesions could come only from illegal,criminal activities.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:01:33 PM

<snip>

She was military counter-intelligence agent,which are very suspicious to the others by default.You dont have to be a genius to figure out that money for paying such a lot of expenses by the man who has no job and possesions could come only from illegal,criminal activities.

This! <or does the This! go above the quote, this being my first time to This! something on the wew>
oneofthemanyfreds

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:30:42 PM

http://cryptsyreceivership.com/  This the link to the recievership for Cryptsy. Apparently all assets will be converted to cash at an auction conducted by the receiver and claims paid from the proceeds. Even if your coins have increased in value there seems to be no facility to compensate the owner of the coin(s) if you can prove your claim for valuation past November 1, 2015. It would be interesting to create a fund for those who want to buy the coins out of the auction. My interest is GoldCoin. Any comments about how to proceed?
gamfreak11

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:10:46 AM

more people should tell me how funny my post was I worked hard on it
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:19:58 AM

Dude, your post was my top ten Likes on the wew. Now it's your turn. Please tell me how funny my thread is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1676941.0. While you're at it, please rate my sig. HAHAHA & Chuckles
TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:03:53 AM

Dude, your post was my top ten Likes on the wew. Now it's your turn. Please tell me how funny my thread is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1676941.0. While you're at it, please rate my sig. HAHAHA & Chuckles

Gleb I had to Google Whew or whatever and Apparently it's Passe

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3485

born once atheist

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:06:55 AM

<snip>

This! <or does the This! go above the quote, this being my first time to This! something on the wew>

^THIS^  Grin Grin

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:28:15 AM

Gleb I had to Google Whew or whatever and Apparently it's Passe

Dude, "Whew" may be passe, but the wew is definitely in vogue, getting its start from the venerable Ivan "Terriblès" Liukau, proof in the below:

Dear Gleb Gamov, thank you for passionate investigation.
You are trying too hard and in fact all your comments have no sense.
You find some irrelevant information on the web and trying to turn it around.
But in reality it has nothing to do with the services we provide.

In fact why would anyone listen to you if your reputation is in question?

https://bitcointalk4.com/reputation/gleb-gamow-and-his-inappropriate-hypocritical-and-illegal-attacks/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

So i repeat all our contracts are real and anyone can request Bitfury this information, they will confirm. Also when your ordering withdrawal of your newly mined bitcoins you will receive email with transaction details at https://blockchain.info/. There you can check origin of your bitcoins. You will see that it is "Newly Generated Coins" from BitFury.  

We are not scam and never will be.
You can try to put out any information, but its all just talking and your  imagination.

obvious scam since you quote leroy fodor + spamming all active threads with gleb. what does cryptsy have to do with hashing24? both are scams but what else  Grin

400%+ roi here we come  Roll Eyes

No, I'm not kken01 talking to myself.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

The following is verbatim from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg16848194#msg16848194 to address Ivan's post:

Dear Gleb Gamov, thank you for passionate investigation.
You are trying too hard and in fact all your comments have no sense.
You find some irrelevant information on the wew and trying to turn it around.
But in reality it has nothing to do with the services we provide.

In fact why would anyone listen to you if your reputation is in question?

https://bitcointalk4.com/reputation/gleb-gamow-and-his-inappropriate-hypocritical-and-illegal-attacks/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

So i repeat all our contracts are real and anyone can request Bitfury this information, they will confirm. Also when your ordering withdrawal of your newly mined bitcoins you will receive email with transaction details at https://blockchain.info/. There you can check origin of your bitcoins. You will see that it is "Newly Generated Coins" from BitFury.  

We are not scam and never will be.
You can try to put out any information, but its all just talking and your  imagination.

Says the very guy who ... (you're gonna love this)

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/weltrade-broker-fake-endorsement-by-an-employee.26484/

And you can't be a Paul Vernon-CUM-Cryptsy wannabe without ... (you're really gonna love this)

http://ca.2eyo.com/company/systemgates-inc.html

To be fair to Ivan, the above has nothing to do with the services Hashing24 provides, but may I suggest having lube at the ready just in case.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

"Are you fuckin' kiddin' me! Everybody is on the wew finding irrelevant information and turning it around. Rumor has it that its controlled by some dude named Gleb or Phinn or Bruno according to links depicting him as a questionable character littered with accusations, none of which verified else he vows to exit the wew forever once proof is provided ... I just got a wew alert ... Dude, check it out! Hashing24 is promising a 405% ROI. I'm so onboard."

"Okay, listen up, gang! We're putting all our moneys into Hashing24. They're offering a 405% ROI and are using blockchain.info as proof that bitcoins are REALLY being mined. I'm sure you'll aggree with me that this is how we're gonna FINALLY recoup our loses due to the Cryptsy fiasco. Let's all chant. Fuck, Paul! Fuck, Paul! Fuck, Paul! Now, altogher, at the top of your lungs ... Ivan! Ivan! Ivan! Ivan! Ivan! Ivan! Ivan! Ivan!"

Bonus points to Ivan Liukau for playing the Zipkin-cum-Fodor-cum-Lueung Bruno-is-not-to-be-trusted card, albeit incorrectly, but points awarded nonetheless. You go, girl!

Apologies to those agreeing with Ivan that "all [my] comments have no sense", for my intent was for all my comments to make sense.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1677153.msg16844022#msg16844022

Question: Exactly how does one justify turning their hard-earned moneys over to Ivan Liukau promising them a 405% ROI when Ivan can't even abide by simple forum rules, viz. no linking to questionable sites, spamming, stalking and posting off-topic? TBC, Ivan did all four with his post I quoted scattered throughout this forum, dozens of which have already been removed making the mods earn their pay today.

Yep, just like with Cryptsy, this Ivan Liukau bastard with Hashing24 IS gonna fuck over the community again, in spite of lying through his motherfuckin' ass like Paul Vernon did, i.e. ...

http://bitcoincloudmining.org/en/hashing-24/

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/11/10/cryptocurrency-exchange-cex-io-enables-tradingview-charting/

CEX.IO opened its doors back in 2013 as the first cloud mining provider.

Exactly how did Hashing24 provide a bitcoin cloud mining service in 2012 when such an animal wasn't first introduced till 2013 by cex.io? I'll answer that so you guys don't have to. The same way that Leroy Fodor, Marshall Long, Nick Spanos (who didn't even know who Satoshi Nakamoto was), and Craig Steven Wright were mining and trading bitcoins in 2009 when this forum had yet 20 registered users, none of which were them. They all fuckin' LIED!

Again, apologies for finding some irrelevant information on the wew and trying to turn it around.

Shit, I was about to post but something made me think that I may have read something like the above before. Now what the fuck was it? ... Thinking ... Thinking ... Ah, I remember now ...

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

Ivan, you've been served! HAHAHA & Chuckles <I love this forum!  Kiss>
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:04:03 PM

https://bitconnect.co/bitcoin-news/331/million-dollar-settlement-approaches-for-victims-of-cryptsy-exchange-scam/

Other reported same Shocked

@gleb

Or I reloop add some details v
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:30:28 PM

From what I understood, the wife of Vernon has assets worth $ 1.5M, which does not necessarily come from Cryptsy.
Only if the court finds that Vernon is guilty, and that $ 1.5M is their joint property (as they were together). Maybe then something will be recovered .. however, it may be a long way ..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:47:26 PM

From what I understood, the wife of Vernon has assets worth $ 1.5M, which does not necessarily come from Cryptsy.
Only if the court finds that Vernon is guilty, and that $ 1.5M is their joint property (as they were together). Maybe then something will be recovered .. however, it may be a long way ..
Some point off yes they per plan game lol
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:58:09 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 08:15:41 PM by Gleb Gamow

Exactly how did a declared unemployed housewife amass $1.5M in assets not related to her now ex-husband Paul Vernon's concerns most likely since the advent of Cryptsy? Surely, it wasn't because she was good in bed otherwise Paul wouldn't have sought out sexual pleasures from a more well-versed Chinese gal in said field.

https://bitconnect.co/bitcoin-news/331/million-dollar-settlement-approaches-for-victims-of-cryptsy-exchange-scam/

https://blockchain.info/tx/c7b46a79fd8887038bd3a8e884b04820038415a60e0b9d2c2f5bcff68a2687bf

But what if the hacker of the event returned the $8M+ USD to Paul Vernon à la the Chinese relic investor did for Zhou Tong? On the wew everything is possible.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:57:52 PM

The court doesn't find Guilt. It has a group of people that are legally owed money by a bankrupt business. No Guilt No Investigation other than impropriety of business. This is why someone can also claim they are owed 250K from a house and protect their interest as a spouse. If they are part owner of the house their interest is given more weight to the property than the class. It is crazy and wrong but this is what is happening.

If Cryptsy was looking out for the customers they would have either reported immediately or alerted Bittrex and other exchanges to track and recover Alt-Coins as this is they only quick way to convert the value. That is what proves Cryptsy was in on the heist too. It would have been so easy to freeze the accounts at Bittrex.
hrshak462

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:01:27 AM

Anyone know when the movie might be coming out?

No deal, McCutcheon, that moon money is mine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22aZ6avukGY
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:32:26 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 03:50:35 AM by Gleb Gamow

Anyone know when the movie might be coming out?

Yes, I do. I just signed the contract where I'll be playing with myself.

Lucy Liu will be playing the no-fuckin'-good-in-bed Lorie Ann Nettles.

Julia Ling will be playing Paul Vernon's I-suck-a-mean-one mistress.

Paul Vernon will be played by Rufus Sewell.

Jared Leto will play either Mullick or BitJohn.

Sandra Bernhard will play DCGirl.

Tilda Swinton will play Jim Shockney's aging horse-fucking wife, Virgina Bryant.

None other than the aging John Travola will play the horny Texan, Jim Shockney.

Canadian actor Kevin Zegers will play Horus the Sun.

Bryan Singer will be the director.

"Seriously, mother, I'm producing Cryptsy the Movie. No, I promise there's no sex in this one. It's about some cryptocurrency thingy where some dude fucks over his investors and takes off to China with his mistress because she's a better fuck than his ex-wife was. Okay, so there's a little sex in it, but no fucking farm animals in Texas unless, that is, a horse and some pigs are farm animals. Yes, I'll make sure that Freemasons play a role. Can they be Canadian Freemasons, mother? No, there's no killing, but the beginning of the movie takes place in Afghanistan."
Horus_Cryptsy

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:48:20 AM

Come on Gleb, don't forget the guy playing you in the movie Wink

EDIT : This picture is huge, don't know how to downsize it
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:46:58 AM

I agree CryptoNick ..I know it's how it works but i still bitch & moan about it  Grin

@Gleb "Passionate Investigator / Master of the WEW" Gamow
I will buy that movie ticket !

I also would not expect a large role but a couple of us "Trolls" fudd'ing should get a quick cameo at least.
I think Gleb should play himself  Cheesy (seen the pink tutu pictures ?)

And me ? Chuck fucking Norris bitches !

yeah that's right ! ..i grew up watching his Ninja movies in the 80's (many on Beta-Max i think)
I would go with my old best friend and we would rent them from the video store..
NINJA'S !!!111 Chuck Norris !!!11 CRYPTSY !!!!

See that would bring in large money and maybe get poor Lorrie Nettles some more cash to feed her starving kids.

and.. Horus man.. awww man lol
put "width=500" with out the quotes in the IMG tag after clicking the image button above the edit box.
The button above the smily winky icon Wink

Example:

Code:
[img width=120]http://imglink.jpeg[/img]

And history lesson time kids..

The Octagon (1980) with Chuck Norris.

Here we have Chuck Norris (6 times Karate World Champion, and disciple number one of the great Bruce Lee) in one of his better scenes of action.

Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brAuAG1Trtc
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081259/

PS:
If Bruno can't play himself then i say get Charles Bronson for his role in the movie.  Grin

Thunderjet ? hmmm ?

HippieTech ? LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:06:12 AM

Come on Gleb, don't forget the guy playing you in the movie Wink

EDIT : This picture is huge, don't know how to downsize it

Here's the code to downsize the image.

Code:
[img width=314]https://puu.sh/sjPsk/e36e2d0650.png[/img]

Exactly how does one earn a detective degree but can't quote a forum post to view a simple code as to how to resize an image?  Tongue Tongue Tongue <you're lucky I quasi-like you, else I'd really be sticking it up your ass, Horus>
Horus_Cryptsy

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:34:44 AM

I'm sure if I actually looked into it I'd figure it out, I looked quick and didn't see it so I moved on. My bad.

Thanks for the knowledge guys.
Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: