Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:13:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006511 times)
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:47:28 PM

cant believe this thread is still alive  Grin

fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:03:17 PM

cant believe this thread is still alive  Grin

Yap also lost cryptsy  raise  up to $100k millions

(5 millions )
disgruntled.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:10:08 PM

cant believe this thread is still alive  Grin

People who get ripped off by an exchange never forget, and the cryptsy story isn't close to over until after the receiver is done.

I came across this old 2014 thread today that recommended only doing business on exchanges with known owners like cryptsy, mintpal, and bter. Ironically, it argued that if we know who the owners are they can't scam us. Those scammed by mintpal and bter have gone quiet because there is no realistic chance of compensation from them.

While there's a chance of compensation from cryptsy this thread will remain active.

And last but not least, a list of exchanges who operate in a transparent matter, we should only trade on those exchanges:

- Mintpal - Company registration on /about page.

<snip>

- Bter - Company info on their site

- Cryptsy - Company info/Founder info clearly on their website

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:13:06 PM

cant believe this thread is still alive  Grin

People who get ripped off by an exchange never forget, and the cryptsy story isn't close to over until after the receiver is done.

I came across this old 2014 thread today that recommended only doing business on exchanges with known owners like cryptsy, mintpal, and bter. Ironically, it argued that if we know who the owners are they can't scam us. Those scammed by mintpal and bter have gone quiet because there is no realistic chance of compensation from them.

While there's a chance of compensation from cryptsy this thread will remain active.

And last but not least, a list of exchanges who operate in a transparent matter, we should only trade on those exchanges:

- Mintpal - Company registration on /about page.

<snip>

- Bter - Company info on their site

- Cryptsy - Company info/Founder info clearly on their website

That's why now nobody can say that any online wallet is safe. Even if is "trusted" as you said bter, mintpal and cryptsy was ..
Now we can say that mintpal, or bittrex, or even coinbase is "safe", but to be honest, online wallets or exchanges never will be safe!
Deposit only this, what you have to deposit to exchange.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 11:24:39 PM

Crypto is about co-opting brats for cash.. with niceties.
If you scam with a polite demeanor you are given the green light to carry on.
You FUD them with an attitude and well, NOW we have a problem.

It's the Turd in the punch bowl syndrome (South Park reference)

Have i negged HippieTech for being an asshole ?
Of course not.. and it never occurred to me either.

What we see here is scammers and their greedy enablers having a little walled garden of greed.

Horus wouldn't get a neg ..because "He's nice"
EVEN of he deserved it.

The Trust Rating system is to tag the noobs showing up and then..
Punish the FUD'sters who harras any new shitcoin project coming out.
The same old usual suspects keep making them by the thousands ..they are not leaving.

Where do they go ? EXCHANGES !
With ? Chat-Boxes..

It winds up being a walled garden ecosystem of fraud.
Either you get on board this months hyped and pumped up coin or you are BLACK LISTED.
I figured this out years ago.

For example both Poloniex and Cryptsy said in a general tone "I deserve it" countless times.
I can show logs of them saying it too.
When i ask why ? They have no specific answer.. for why i was getting banned and mouthed off and threatened etc.

Why is because of one thing.. these fucking scammy pieces of shit are protecting their victims they are grooming.

You can't have someone raising concerns about IBM & Microsoft "Using" Ethereum on Poloniex's chat-box.. that is just not good for business.

I sure as hell think twice about the ratings here.. especially with older users who are CLEARLY legit.

It's a joke though you can slurp cock till the cows come home and rip people off blind and still get away with it.. the greedy profiteers are probably hoping the scammers start a new project so they can dog pile onto that too, fer teh ROI'z  Cheesy
And they will of course be more than happy to mouth off them Troll's who are FUD'ing their oh so legit project ..case in point.. Hash24 and his commentary attacking the credibility of Gamow on his scam accusation topic.

Bottom line:
It doesn't matter..
The larger audience and the general public see through that crap.
What ever is.. is.
And they all see it and act accordingly.. which is why earth's billions of people avoid this bullshit.
All the crying Troll & FUD for bucks $$$ in the world will not make a sketchy pricks' bullshit legit.

i know this isnt the main point but you always come off as hateful and crude. that is likely the reason so many people right you off as just a troll, or fud talking. and why polineix bans you. there are right ways to speak out and wrong ways. people forget this. you can have the right message but if you say it in a why that is demeaning nobody will listen. and you can be full of shit but if it sounds good then people will go for it. so learn how to get the message across while appearing indifferent and professional. for example instead of saying "you can slurp cock till the cows come home and rip people off blind and still get away with it" say "You can cheat steal and lie. but if you do so with a smile and kind attitude people will praise you for taking their livelihood." (honestly not sure what you tried to say so i interpreted as best i could) maybe then you will have more people taking you seriously and wont get banned as much.

But to each his own. i am no where near as senior of a member as you are, so far be it from me to tell you what to do. but it is a life lesson that will take you far.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 01:55:45 AM

I am not motivated to be "polite" to thieves or their supporters.
If you agree i am right ?
And that coin i was just "FUD'ing" deserved it then right ?
Like Cryptsy..
They deserved it 100%.

The only people who have a problem with me are the scammy douches co-opting the scammy bullshit.

The very idea that i am rude to scammy assholes is simply retarded.
I won't kiss ass or suck up to little profiteers who showed here to make money off anything.
Which is MOST people.

I know because i have argued with them for years as they defend this behavior over & over.

The cycle repeats.. only thing that changes is more users ripped off and i get to say i told you so ..again.

Worried about who is rude ?
I am worried about who is getting robbed blind.. and how the scammers never even left !

Look around they never leave guys.

Would you if you could loiter around crying FUD for bucks $$$ ?

As i said before.. easiest way in human history to make money.

FUD first & ask questions later™
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 04:12:55 PM

I am not motivated to be "polite" to thieves or their supporters.
If you agree i am right ?
And that coin i was just "FUD'ing" deserved it then right ?
Like Cryptsy..
They deserved it 100%.

The only people who have a problem with me are the scammy douches co-opting the scammy bullshit.

The very idea that i am rude to scammy assholes is simply retarded.
I won't kiss ass or suck up to little profiteers who showed here to make money off anything.
Which is MOST people.

I know because i have argued with them for years as they defend this behavior over & over.

The cycle repeats.. only thing that changes is more users ripped off and i get to say i told you so ..again.

Worried about who is rude ?
I am worried about who is getting robbed blind.. and how the scammers never even left !

Look around they never leave guys.

Would you if you could loiter around crying FUD for bucks $$$ ?

As i said before.. easiest way in human history to make money.
I guess you have a point. however i still believe in being professional. objective. polite. by all means rip them a new asshole but do it in a way that you look the gentleman and they look the scammy piece of shit they are. more will realize your stance and be with you. more people would back you up. thus meaning less people scammed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:12:47 PM

Excuse me sir..

Hello my friend..

hi buddies i love Crypto..

Guess there is s little risk in *SOME* of the coins huh guys ?

Hey all of Crypto can you maybe pretty please with sugar on top stop being corrupt scammy greedy little pieces of fucking shit ?

PS:
Thank You Wink

Get it yet smart ass ?

I mock these fuckers because it ain't going to help whispering at them in the corner acting like everything is great when it's NOT !

Cut the crap idiots.. you killed crypto and let it get over run by scammers.
You fuckers did this and you decimated the population that flooded in late 2013 by ripping them off blind. (Adding ORB silently in DEC 2013 ? yeah classy Cryptsy staff)
Cryptsy = Predators.
One by one the tables were turned and most left.. leaving a small amount of them loitering defending all this idiocy we see.

There are no legit people left in crypto.
They would have left seeing the warning signs like i did and BigVern and BitJohn etc (as i predicted)

The ONLY people here are a tiny group of older users hell bent on pushing shit squeezing out chump change until it's bled dry.. as i said 100 times in the last couple years.
The rest are douche bags that came here via Google to Git yur ROI on !
ON ANYTHING.

I am 41 little assholes and don't forget it.
I don't take snotty lip from "the wallet guy" at Cryptsy who told me he had no previous experience coding.
Who i might add was responsible for guarding the money from hackers.
Apparently this idiot claimed to compile all wallets except the one they say was infected via Github by hackers.
He was around 20 yrs old i think in 2013/2014.
A dumb fucking brat .

I don't need to say please and kiss ass with children acting like dangerous self destructive irresponsible irritating obnoxious little maggots for BTC profits.

Listen to me because i am right and i am always have been and always will be and my predictions are numerous and on the record.
All the other dipshits can line up and say yeah.. HE WAS RIGHT.
Or i can do it for them by quoting all of you and your bullshit history.

You all love to ride my coat tails as "Captain Legit".
Problem is your all 90% full of shit.

You all collectively hang around the scene defend shitcoining hard and long for ages..
until it crippled the scene and left it a mess.. then play dumb it happened and that you did it !
And what did i say would happen every damn fucking step of the way ?

I said you dumb fucking rejects would fuck shit up make a mess rip someone off on the way out the door ..then leave the mess for us still here to clean up.

While you have the bloody god damn nerve.. no gall.. no AUDACITY to expect me to be "polite" to you ?

BLOW ME !

And your Coindesk news stories on why Coin cloning is "good"

Hear me Master-P ?  Cheesy

Admitting all the bad shit you all been caught doing for years does not sell your shitcoin bags to the next flock of profiteer kidiots does it Investards ?

Want polite ? Ask Mr Polite where your Cryptsy-money is.
He was more than happy to flog that little game while he raked in profits for 3 fucking years.

Nope you all have to spit shine the Crypto-Titanic with a polite little grin on your face to sell your bags at Mintpal... Gox.. Cryptsy.. crying Troll / FUD for bucks every step of the way.

The whole Mr Nice friendly polite guy routine is a scam.
And if you disagree then you are one of them.

It's a method of deceiving people.. eh buddy friend ?

Made famous by Cryptsy staff and Poloniex staff etc.

All they do is groom their victims like pedophiles then anytime they get caught up in drama they play dumb.
And when eventually corned and pinned down they say sorrrrrrrrry then carry on in Crypto .. Gettin' them ROI'z.. with a friendly smile (while they have their hand in your pocket)

FUD first & ask questions later™
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 03:56:23 AM

Spoetnik: 
Listen to me because i am right and i am always have been and always will be and my predictions are numerous and on the record.

Seems legit.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Except for Big Vern.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:44:56 AM

Spoetnik:  

Seems legit.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Except for Big Vern.

Cry Cry Cry I have to wait 15 minutes and 4 seconds more before I can officially stick my hard dick up this turkey's ass so to enjoy Thanksgiving in this here CST time zone.  Cry Cry Cry

Meanwhile, I, too, am about to enjoy some apple pie.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 04:07:45 PM

Anybody want some apple pie. Still warm. I made plenty this Thanksgiving using Mark Karpeles' recipe.

"We won't tell your mother that you used Mark Karpeles' recipe to make this applie pie. But I think it best we remove all the cat hair from within that we can find, safely assuming its cat hair, son. Do me a favor and run to Walmart for me while I service the turkey."
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:47:50 PM

What I still don't understand how people didn't know this was a scam site. Crapsty had been with-holding funds for years when prices were rising and only released them after the price tanked and they rebuy them low.

Shit that was well known since Doge and was posted all over this forum. I have never trusted them since.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Deep In The Mines LLC

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 08:11:46 PM

What I still don't understand how people didn't know this was a scam site. Crapsty had been with-holding funds for years when prices were rising and only released them after the price tanked and they rebuy them low.

Shit that was well known since Doge and was posted all over this forum. I have never trusted them since.
Indeed, they had quite a lot of shady practices, its unfortunate that it escalated this badly, hopefully the customers get to see their money again, but very unlikely that such a thing will ever happen, I recommend everyone who lost their money to just move on with their life, if they get their money back great, unless they can sue or something they should just let it go and focus on their lifes.

Deep In The Mines LLC Cryptocurrency miners, power supplies, breakout boards and accessories!

Authorized Biostar and Silverstone Reseller.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:24:16 PM

I am *THANKFUL* that I saw the writing on the blockchain & withdrew every coin from Craptsy the minute I learned that they acquired a PAYCOIN "Prime Controller" from scam artist, Homero Garza of GAWMIners.

Happy Thanxgiving y'all.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:46:20 PM

I am *THANKFUL* that I saw the writing on the blockchain & withdrew every coin from Craptsy the minute I learned that they acquired a PAYCOIN "Prime Controller" from scam artist, Homero Garza of GAWMIners.

Happy Thanxgiving y'all.

The writing's on the wall
In this here bathroom stall
It's very plain to see
That Cryptsy no longer loves thee
It's all over yes indeed
I should have stayed out there and peed
The writing's on Garza's balls
In Marshall Long's bathroom stall
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:01:29 PM

Happy Thanxgiving y'all.

It's very plain to see
It's all over yes indeed

Gee, did I inspire @Gleb_Gamow to wax poetic??

*pats self on back* 

Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:48:02 AM

Happy Thanxgiving y'all.

It's very plain to see
It's all over yes indeed

Gee, did I inspire @Gleb_Gamow to wax poetic??

*pats self on back*  

Grin

RoomBot, RoomBot, RoomBot bitty
C-3PO doesn't have any ... <titties>
RoomBot, RoomBot, RoomBot bitty
That's why he goes to the city
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:28:48 AM

I can take it!

*disassembles*
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:54:50 AM

I can take it!

*disassembles*

*Leibniz to HAL* <My liege, you're now a Popsicle® and I don't feel so good myself.>

Disassemble that!
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:14:11 AM

I can take it!

*disassembles*

*Leibniz to HAL* <My liege, you're now a Popsicle® and I don't feel so good myself.>

Disassemble that!

"I'm sorry Dave Gleb, I'm afraid I can't do that."
Pages: « 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: