Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:14:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 [449] 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006511 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:23:27 PM

Hi guys, sorry to interject,  but I have a question regarding the cryptsy hack and that is, how do I prove the value of my accounts at the time that I could no longer access funds?

From what I've read, the servers were wiped and so it's not possible to look at my account info? I had 1.56BTC in my account at the time but I can't seem to find a way to prove this concretely. Is there anything that I can do? I assume there are quite a few people in my situation. Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Normally, I fuck with Newbies requesting shit, but in your case your post is well written and comes across as secure, thus ...

Assuming you have the txIDs of all the transactions to Cryptsy's know wallets, I'd say you're more than halfway there in proving your case. Same true for all others in a similar situation regardless if they were later fully refunded because the servers were wiped clean. Think about it.  Wink Wink Wink
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:04:28 PM

Another year pass away

Vern dodge n n n

Harrierx

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:54:21 PM

Normally, I fuck with Newbies requesting shit, but in your case your post is well written and comes across as secure, thus ...

Assuming you have the txIDs of all the transactions to Cryptsy's know wallets, I'd say you're more than halfway there in proving your case. Same true for all others in a similar situation regardless if they were later fully refunded because the servers were wiped clean. Think about it.  Wink Wink Wink

Haha, I appreciate your time and your restraint in messing with me, I was expecting some flak for sure. I do have transaction receipts for my Cryptsy BTC address from another exchange (as in email confirmations to a cryptsy wallet), do you suppose they would be of use?

again, many thanks Smiley

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:04:29 PM

Haha, I appreciate your time and your restraint in messing with me, I was expecting some flak for sure. I do have transaction receipts for my Cryptsy BTC address from another exchange (as in email confirmations to a cryptsy wallet), do you suppose they would be of use?

I lean toward a yes, that would suffice, albeit it'll only show moneys entered Cryptsy. I'm sure a clever person could glean from the blockchain an address that funded Cryptsy and claim it as there own, what I've alluded to, and in no way saying that that's your ploy, then perhaps Mr. Clever will get unjustifiably rewarded at the end of the Class Action.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:31:47 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL BITCOINERS!!!!

And other Bagholders  Grin
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:35:07 AM

I just wanted to start off the new year with..

I TOLD YOU SO !

I warned you all about GOX.. sorry Cryptsy ..and countless other scammers.

REMEMBER IT !

Awww that evil Spoetnik just loiters around jealous of our ROI's trying to keep "good" projects down  Cry
Yup.. that's it guys, you got me !

I'd like to see you all smarten the fuck up for once.
What amount of warning signs do you all need ?
How many red flags until you think huh.. maybe i should i get smart ?

I bet half the guys in the class action are in it because of one reason..
You kept arbing Doge etc up to the last minute when Paul closed the doors.
You sure as hell were not going to give up those luscious sweet ROI's.. no matter how scammy etc.

Brilliant.. then you can hop on the other side and bitch about them.. AFTER SUPPORTING THEM.

And you staff tard's are just as guilty.
How many of you QUIT far in advance ?
..aside from BitJohn

Greed's good huh guys ?
Sure..
Just consider knowingly participating in Fraud makes you a fucking criminal potentially facing charges.

A new year ? Good !
I hope to see half these sleazy pieces of shit in jail.
Fuck 'em ..drown assholes.

PS:
Cryptsy's leader JSHock says buy Ratecoin so head on over to www.stakeminers.com and buy some.
Ignore the the FUD on that site by Gleb Gamow in the Scam section though.  Cheesy

NOPE i am not going to let you all forget you cried FUD and TROLL every step of the way.
This picture ring a bell assholes ?
Where mah defamation lawsuit at bro ? ROFL

FUD first & ask questions later™
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:35:53 AM

The Lawyers are winning.
And how much did it cost so far? Or is it on a "no cure no pay" basis?
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:18:11 PM

The Lawyers are winning.

Same as every other thing... thee lawyers will be the only ones that win anything
Everyone else will lose.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:43:59 PM

The Lawyers are winning.

Same as every other thing... thee lawyers will be the only ones that win anything
Everyone else will lose.

^riiight and insiders like Horus and Paul who had access to the customers coin info! :\ meh

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 07:52:49 PM

The Lawyers are winning.

Everyone else will lose.

Oh, how this reminds me of the time way back when when Sonny Vleisides' Laissez Faire City went into receivership where Johann Gevers of Monetas has yet to return a single cent.

ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg14255009#msg14255009
ref: Laissez Faire City Founders looking for revenge?

Meanwhile, Mt Gox ... (oh, but let's not go there).
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:02:00 PM

The Lawyers are winning.

it is based on a percentage same as the mtgox bankruptcy case

these lawyers are saying everything if you read between the lines

which is basically it is well known what occurred was illegal and in time all recovered funds will be distributed with a percentage paid for legal work in the recovery

Grin
gembitz

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:04:53 PM

Assuming you have the txIDs of all the transactions to Cryptsy's know wallets, I'd say you're more than halfway there in proving your case. Same true for all others in a similar situation regardless if they were later fully refunded because the servers were wiped clean. Think about it.  Wink Wink Wink

I lean toward a yes, that would suffice, albeit it'll only show moneys entered Cryptsy. I'm sure a clever person could glean from the blockchain an address that funded Cryptsy and claim it as there own, what I've alluded to, and in no way saying that that's your ploy, then perhaps Mr. Clever will get unjustifiably rewarded at the end of the Class Action.

https://twitter.com/MagicalTux/status/806661676615372800

Cheesy

~our old buddy! could he be behind the new $1000 BTC pump?

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:49:11 PM

Assuming you have the txIDs of all the transactions to Cryptsy's know wallets, I'd say you're more than halfway there in proving your case. Same true for all others in a similar situation regardless if they were later fully refunded because the servers were wiped clean. Think about it.  Wink Wink Wink

https://twitter.com/MagicalTux/status/806661676615372800

Cheesy

~our old buddy! could he be behind the new $1000 BTC pump?

Question: How does one embezzle half a billion dollars and remain outta jail? Nevermind! I just remembered that Kraken's returning ALL the money.
gembitz

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:12:15 PM

Question: How does one embezzle half a billion dollars and remain outta jail? Nevermind! I just remembered that Kraken's returning ALL the money.

^idk how did mark get no negative feedback?   Cheesy    lmao

===>

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=489

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:12:56 AM

===>

Liar, liar, pants on fire! Goat gave MtGox a neg.  Tongue That said, like WTF! Dudes, somethin' doesn't smell right. Tens of thousands lose half a billion and ONLY 1 neg? As for Cryptsy, also tens of thousands lose moneys, yet very few, considering, comment on this thread. Further, Sonny Vleisides of BFL remains outta jail in spite of not adhering to his probation judge's final "or else" warning, Sonny being on probation as part of his sentence along with a ... wait for it ... $100 USD fine for bilking mostly the elderly to the tune of over $50M USD with his online lottery scheme.

The only saving grace for Cryptsy's scammed clients is that they're in line for pennies on the dollar if and when the Class Action comes to a close unlike Sonny's lottery victims, some of which have literally died of old age, and Sonny's LFC's victims (some also pushing up daisies) thanks to the receiver of that fiasco, Johann Gevers, also an avid Bitcoiner.

I'm a South African-born entrepreneur with a lifelong passion for helping create a better life and world for everyone, by building essential infrastructure for a free society. CryptoFinance presents us with a unique opportunity to dramatically improve the quality of life of people everywhere – see The Age of CryptoFinance – How CryptoFinance Will Transform the World.

Fuck me in my unlubed ass and paint my ears purple (Read: WHATEVER!).
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:38:01 PM

Cheer for bitcoin 1k

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-hlN2nel5HI

Run away  ,run away .
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:11:47 PM

I was just thinking that the high price of BTC lately has made Paul Vernon even more rich.
His theft proceeds have appreciated in value at least 2 fold.

Congrats BigVern you played the game well.. like that piece of shit from Gox.
Who said he was hacked then a little later told his lawyer to say he "found" a few hundred thousand BTC's on a usb drive stuffed in his couch cushions (no fucking joke he actually used that excuse)

Meanwhile Pauly boy played the game perfectly.
Never allow transparency and lie your ass off and cry Troll + FUD.
Claim all kinds of super duper hardcore extreme security tech..
Such as BitJohn's long explanations of how secure their cold storage system is here on the forum before.
Build a fan-base of millennials looking to cheerlead for a cause.. "my exchange is better than yours" types.
Then hire some happy go lucky yes men that will do anything until the end.. when your gone.
Because you took the money and ran for it.

And good for you..
Because there is no regulations then you all have fuck all to say about it really.
And when any of us cried for accountability or transparency you all chanted Troll.
I know i was harassed and banned for EXACTLY that on Cryptsy's troll box 50 times
and eventually perma banned essentially.

I told you so™  Grin
..since 2013 for fuck sakes !

Oh and YES i did warn people the exact same about Mt. Gox far faaaaar before it went down too.
And once again i was right..

FUD first & ask questions later™
gembitz

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:50:39 PM

===>

Liar, liar, pants on fire! Goat gave MtGox a neg.  Tongue That said, like WTF! Dudes, somethin' doesn't smell right. Tens of thousands lose half a billion and ONLY 1 neg? As for Cryptsy, also tens of thousands lose moneys, yet very few, considering, comment on this thread. Further, Sonny Vleisides of BFL remains outta jail in spite of not adhering to his probation judge's final "or else" warning, Sonny being on probation as part of his sentence along with a ... wait for it ... $100 USD fine for bilking mostly the elderly to the tune of over $50M USD with his online lottery scheme.

The only saving grace for Cryptsy's scammed clients is that they're in line for pennies on the dollar if and when the Class Action comes to a close unlike Sonny's lottery victims, some of which have literally died of old age, and Sonny's LFC's victims (some also pushing up daisies) thanks to the receiver of that fiasco, Johann Gevers, also an avid Bitcoiner.

I'm a South African-born entrepreneur with a lifelong passion for helping create a better life and world for everyone, by building essential infrastructure for a free society. CryptoFinance presents us with a unique opportunity to dramatically improve the quality of life of people everywhere – see The Age of CryptoFinance – How CryptoFinance Will Transform the World.

Fuck me in my unlubed ass and paint my ears purple (Read: WHATEVER!).

dude i flagged everyone i could from cryptsy and got a lifetime ban from the cryptsy trollbox for pointing out and making fun of the obvious liars and scammers at work i.e. Horus and company... !!!  Grin lolzzz

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:52:32 PM

I was just thinking that the high price of BTC lately has made Paul Vernon even more rich.
His theft proceeds have appreciated in value at least 2 fold.

Congrats BigVern you played the game well.. like that piece of shit from Gox.
Who said he was hacked then a little later told his lawyer to say he "found" a few hundred thousand BTC's on a usb drive stuffed in his couch cushions (no fucking joke he actually used that excuse)

Meanwhile Pauly boy played the game perfectly.
Never allow transparency and lie your ass off and cry Troll + FUD.
Claim all kinds of super duper hardcore extreme security tech..
Such as BitJohn's long explanations of how secure their cold storage system is here on the forum before.
Build a fan-base of millennials looking to cheerlead for a cause.. "my exchange is better than yours" types.
Then hire some happy go lucky yes men that will do anything until the end.. when your gone.
Because you took the money and ran for it.

And good for you..
Because there is no regulations then you all have fuck all to say about it really.
And when any of us cried for accountability or transparency you all chanted Troll.
I know i was harassed and banned for EXACTLY that on Cryptsy's troll box 50 times
and eventually perma banned essentially.

I told you so™  Grin
..since 2013 for fuck sakes !

Oh and YES i did warn people the exact same about Mt. Gox far faaaaar before it went down too.
And once again i was right..

Spoetnik right in 2013.
Spoetnik right in 2014.
Spoetnik right in 2015.
Spoetnik right in 2016.
Spoetnik right in 2017? Mes guess si.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:34:33 PM

Who wants to live their life always looking over their shoulder?  Afraid for his kids?

Maybe Perv Vern can co-opt Josh Garza's body guards.  Garbanzo can't afford them any more.
Pages: « 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 [449] 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: