Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:31:33 AM

I can honestly say I am not OldmanKidd lol

funny how you are so chummy with him.

===>

Horus
Admin- Cryptsy.com

Roll Eyes

Sir Troll-a-lot, Horus was always a likeable guy, he was "chummy" with a lot of people, including me.  Maybe I'm oldminer.  Maybe I'm Thomas.  lol

Hmmm... would that make me vlad, spots or horus then? ...

cut the shit you dont want to be vlad. he was happy to sell out the paycoin name to josh garza regardless of if it was legit or not he'll say profits for paycoin investors and looking out for them but this matters fuck all if you do deals with the devil ie josh garza when you know its a scam. people only care about profits and vlad is no different. hed push his mum down the stairs if it meant profit for him. if it didnt he'd have told garza to fuck off. hes a turncoat
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:55:35 AM

I can honestly say I am not OldmanKidd lol

funny how you are so chummy with him.

===>

Horus
Admin- Cryptsy.com

Roll Eyes

Sir Troll-a-lot, Horus was always a likeable guy, he was "chummy" with a lot of people, including me.  Maybe I'm oldminer.  Maybe I'm Thomas.  lol

Hmmm... would that make me vlad, spots or horus then? ...

cut the shit you dont want to be vlad. he was happy to sell out the paycoin name to josh garza regardless of if it was legit or not he'll say profits for paycoin investors and looking out for them but this matters fuck all if you do deals with the devil ie josh garza when you know its a scam. people only care about profits and vlad is no different. hed push his mum down the stairs if it meant profit for him. if it didnt he'd have told garza to fuck off. hes a turncoat

Horus, Vlad, Brock Piece and I walk into a bar. The bartender immediately remarks, "Dudes, the coats you left here last night were just sent to the cleaners." Vlad replies, "Is that suppose to be a joke?" Then I gleefully said, "Hey, thanks. Fodder for a future post."
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:58:30 AM

look i have worked for a scam company as well, and i was one of the people being scammed. maybe this is why i understand it from Horus's point of view, and dont get me wrong i lost a LOT of money from Cryptsy. so i am equally mad, but the blame shouldn't be placed on Horus.

when you work for a company and they tell you to jump you ask how high. you have to believe the company is doing what is best for you and the consumers. but just because someone points out a red flag doesn't mean you instantly quit, that is your lifeblood. you justify it any way you can so you can continue to live. if you go to your employers pointing out these red-flags then they can tell you damn near anything and you will likely believe them, or at least not question it enough to risk your only source of food and housing.

i am not saying that what Horus did was right by working for them nor am i justifying Cryptsy. i am simply stating that the blame should not go to Horus who is a sole reason the investigation is progressing as fast as it is, (compared to a dead-stop which is what it would be without his help). shit if Cryptsy was aware of the laws then they might've been able to sue Horus for slander and even arrest him for disclosing information if he had been more aggressive about the red-flags.

at the end of the day you have to choose your battles, and fighting with the person trying to get your money back to you is wrong. go after the people who took your money.

however i would still like to hear Horus's point of view and explanation, i believe you should be more respectful to Horus for the things he has already done FOR you.

WRONG.

I worked at a well known large company and my boss was pissing me off..
I looked at the cunt in the eye and told him he's a fucking asshole and he can do my job and said i was leaving.. fuck you.
Later i decided i'd go back and i went in and spoke to the guy above him and told him what happened.
I resumed my shifts and laughed at the fucking goof.
He asked me how i got out ?
I worked a high security job where i was locked inside the building. (need to pass a security check to get hired)
..i have my ways Wink

Funny enough i have done that lots before because i have balls you spineless fucking pussy bitches.

The job right before that (job 2 of 2 i was working) i called my supervisor who was running things a fucking cunt and told him too YOU DO MY JOB.. and i walked out and never went back.

I did that at others too i could go on about.

People, just because you are a fucking spineless little piece of shit cock slurping goof does not mean we all are.

I can just picture your type driving Jews to camps.. saying i am just doing my job the whole fucking way.

..get some integrity you slimy pieces of shit.
I ain't giving any of you a pass.
You cunts reaped the financial rewards i didn't.. so fucking blow me.
Lost in the process well too bad retards.. should have listened to the FUD i posted for 2 years then  Wink

Moral ?
I would have quit long before it was closed down.

@Suchmoon
Really well said, i agree !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:50:41 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/c7b46a79fd8887038bd3a8e884b04820038415a60e0b9d2c2f5bcff68a2687bf

Okay, call me an idiot for not knowing what the Estimated BTC Transacted of $84.96 depicted above (red box/arrow) is. Please enlighten me, for I'm hard-pressed in finding another example on the blockchain where the Estimated BTC Transacted DOESN'T exactly correspond with the actual dollar OR bitcoin amount transacted (sans fee), in this case $10,012,517.46 (green arrow).
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:38:26 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/c7b46a79fd8887038bd3a8e884b04820038415a60e0b9d2c2f5bcff68a2687bf

Okay, call me an idiot for not knowing what the Estimated BTC Transacted of $84.96 depicted above (red box/arrow) is. Please enlighten me, for I'm hard-pressed in finding another example on the blockchain where the Estimated BTC Transacted DOESN'T exactly correspond with the actual dollar OR bitcoin amount transacted (sans fee), in this case $10,012,517.46 (green arrow).

Very epic catch gleb / here we found another bluff   Cheesy

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:55:33 AM

Very epic catch gleb / here we found another bluff   Cheesy

Pretend for a second that I'm a fuckin' idiot. Exactly what did I uncover if anything?

EDIT: Okay, upon further review, I found nothing. I just found several examples of txs where when several bitcoin wallet addresses are funded, the address receiving the least amount is depicted as the Estimated BTC Transacted.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:14:08 AM

I find it odd the silence coming from the various US authorities.
You mean to tell me they got wind of this and other incidents like GOX..
and.. well ? NOTHING.

REALLY ? SERIOUSLY ?  Shocked

Mark & Paul have plenty to spend on coke & hookers after stealing a half billion dollars.
And apparently no one gives two shits ..except the lawyers hoping to snag a percentage of a class action lawsuit.

Hey Americans i hope you are enjoying your "Justice".  Roll Eyes
What this tells the world is hey, "crypto coins" ..ALL ABOARD THE SCAM TRAIN CHOOO CHOOOO !

For example the guys at Bittrex or BTCe or Poloniex could say hey know what ?
..we been haxed.  Cry

Then wander off with the ill gotten booty.. with nary a police officer in sight.

FUDtorial:
I have to hope these guys get caught and punished hard.
Otherwise i am concerned with what will eventually end up playing out in the future (more victims)

Just remember people the chanting of NO LAWS and "Free Market" has consequences.
After all it nearly collapsed the US economy..
Funny Allan Greenspan was warned for ages by his board members that they needed to put in *some* type of regulations or things are going to collapse like a house of cards.
He refused.
He kept saying no, the markets will not let their cash cow fail.. It did !

Now here we are RIGHT AFTERWARDS repeating it all with "Crypto Coins"

Don't get me wrong i am not advocating a bunch of crappy laws jammed down our throat we don't want.
I am saying something should be done with law / regulations and hopefully we can have a say in it all.
It's possible these victims would not be out money had their been at least some basic laws governing exchange transparency.
It's possible these guys would have been caught far sooner screwing with the numbers behind closed doors.

I started out against any laws etc.
But in time i couldn't see how it all could be sustained in a healthy way with out *some*.
Are you all content to just leave it as it is knowing full well any of these exchanges can simply walk off with your money with no repercussions ?
Are you all willing to say hey.. it just comes with the territory ?
Is that the price you are willing to pay to have your "Free Market" to get your ROI's ?
Don't forget..
A lot of that money was ear marked for crypto currency productions that are set back now because of theft of funds.
These hack incidents are a set back in many ways not readily apparent.
Not to mention the ugly black eye the scene gets when shit like this goes down.

I dunno.. whatever.. enjoy your FUD guys hahahha  Grin  Cool

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:17:08 PM

I find it odd the silence coming from the various US authorities.
You mean to tell me they got wind of this and other incidents like GOX..
and.. well ? NOTHING.

REALLY ? SERIOUSLY ?  Shocked

Mark & Paul have plenty to spend on coke & hookers after stealing a half billion dollars.
And apparently no one gives two shits ..except the lawyers hoping to snag a percentage of a class action lawsuit.

Hey Americans i hope you are enjoying your "Justice".  Roll Eyes
What this tells the world is hey, "crypto coins" ..ALL ABOARD THE SCAM TRAIN CHOOO CHOOOO !

For example the guys at Bittrex or BTCe or Poloniex could say hey know what ?
..we been haxed.  Cry

Then wander off with the ill gotten booty.. with nary a police officer in sight.

FUDtorial:
I have to hope these guys get caught and punished hard.
Otherwise i am concerned with what will eventually end up playing out in the future (more victims)

Just remember people the chanting of NO LAWS and "Free Market" has consequences.
After all it nearly collapsed the US economy..
Funny Allan Greenspan was warned for ages by his board members that they needed to put in *some* type of regulations or things are going to collapse like a house of cards.
He refused.
He kept saying no, the markets will not let their cash cow fail.. It did !

Now here we are RIGHT AFTERWARDS repeating it all with "Crypto Coins"

Don't get me wrong i am not advocating a bunch of crappy laws jammed down our throat we don't want.
I am saying something should be done with law / regulations and hopefully we can have a say in it all.
It's possible these victims would not be out money had their been at least some basic laws governing exchange transparency.
It's possible these guys would have been caught far sooner screwing with the numbers behind closed doors.

I started out against any laws etc.
But in time i couldn't see how it all could be sustained in a healthy way with out *some*.
Are you all content to just leave it as it is knowing full well any of these exchanges can simply walk off with your money with no repercussions ?
Are you all willing to say hey.. it just comes with the territory ?
Is that the price you are willing to pay to have your "Free Market" to get your ROI's ?
Don't forget..
A lot of that money was ear marked for crypto currency productions that are set back now because of theft of funds.
These hack incidents are a set back in many ways not readily apparent.
Not to mention the ugly black eye the scene gets when shit like this goes down.

I dunno.. whatever.. enjoy your FUD guys hahahha  Grin  Cool

erm that doesnt read like anything fuddy just Facts. only thing the black eye scene could be a elaborated on a little in that it means people looking to get into crypto invest money in it are thinking ah no its still just darkweb stuff and people can run away with your money scot free.
I think that has a Huge impact on the growth and its progression into acceptance by the general public as a legit currency.
In part i think thats the reason these people are not beeing hung by their nuts in the park because the establishment sees bitcoin as a threat.
And also its white collar crime that only hurts a ton of people its not like a kid  stealing his 3rd apple because hes hungry so we put him on 3 squares a day for life.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:21:03 PM

And also its white collar crime that only hurts a ton of people its not like a kid  stealing his 3rd apple because hes hungry so we put him on 3 squares a day for life.

Inmate 1: What are you in for?
Inmate 2: I got life for stealing a pizza. It was my third offense in California.
Inmate 3: I got life for running a website where others sold shit and I took a cut.
Inmate 4: I ripped off tens of millions of dollars from retards and ... sorry, gotta go now. My homie just paid the hundred dollar bond to get my ass outta this godforsaken hell hole populated with you losers. Hope the fucker didn't scratch my quarter-of-a-million-dollar ride while coming here to pick me up.
dextronomous

Activity: 428
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:28:32 PM

dang, another message to go further on cryptsy this year, 2017. BIG. V.

I had at least over 1 btc at you're site, www.cryptsy.com did receivership, lawyer, alltogether now guys,

want all the coins back i had and even more, they are worth more now, you should know!

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:37:03 PM

I had at least over 1 btc at you're site, www.cryptsy.com did receivership, lawyer, alltogether now guys,

want all the coins back i had and even more, they are worth more now, you should know!

remember this coin from back in big verms glory days?  Cool

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TEK_BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:54:32 PM

remember this coin from back in big verms glory days?  Cool

===>

For the low, low price of ~$28K USD, you can be the proud sole owner of all the 1.17+ billion TEKs in circulation. Get ALL the TEKs, TEKs are fun, buy right now, don't walk - run! For an added incentive, TEKcoin's market cap outpaces RateCoin's MC by over 2:1, not to mention that TEKcoin was fully vetted prior to being added as one of the few altcoins which the venerable StakeMiners has included in its PoS portfolio by its CEO and founder, the Forex Guru, Leroy Fodor, whereupon today StakeMiners' Investards see that their initial investments have been nibbled away by more than 0.85% (85% if you're not Leroy Fodor and are able to perform rudimentary math).

"I just shat out some more TEKcoin, but thanks to Poo Pourri, nobody's the wiser."
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:57:19 AM

===>

For the low, low price of ~$28K USD, you can be the proud sole owner of all the 1.17+ billion TEKs in circulation. Get ALL the TEKs, TEKs are fun, buy right now, don't walk - run! For an added incentive, TEKcoin's market cap outpaces RateCoin's MC by over 2:1, not to mention that TEKcoin was fully vetted prior to being added as one of the few altcoins which the venerable StakeMiners has included in its PoS portfolio by its CEO and founder, the Forex Guru, Leroy Fodor, whereupon today StakeMiners' Investards see that their initial investments have been nibbled away by more than 0.85% (85% if you're not Leroy Fodor and are able to perform rudimentary math).

"I just shat out some more TEKcoin, but thanks to Poo Pourri, nobody's the wiser."

GG:  Always informative & entertaining!

Not necessarily in that order.

Grin
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:57:11 AM

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:16:56 PM

Just my two Cryptsy Points.

Whats the current exchange rate on those? ;-)
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:27:55 AM

Just my two Cryptsy Points.

Whats the current exchange rate on those? ;-)

by giving then cryptsy points Cheesy
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:58:45 AM

I wonder if https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=911752 was one of Jim Shockney's support girls from the Philippines.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3485

born once atheist

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:00:48 AM

===>

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:52:01 AM

Well i was wrong on one thing (so far)
There was no Cryptsy version of Bitcoinbuilder.

You all may have remembered that from when GOX went down.
You could sign up at Bitcoinbuilder.com and buy "GOX BTC" in exchange for real BTC  Cheesy

You hear me Vern ?
Oh shit i think i am giving him ideas, sorry people  Cry

What ?
You think he's reading this ? You bet your ass he is LOL
Hi Paul, how's the weather in China ? We got shitloads of snow here man Wink

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:46:04 PM

Well i was wrong on one thing (so far)
There was no Cryptsy version of Bitcoinbuilder.

You all may have remembered that from when GOX went down.
You could sign up at Bitcoinbuilder.com and buy "GOX BTC" in exchange for real BTC  Cheesy

You hear me Vern ?
Oh shit i think i am giving him ideas, sorry people  Cry

What ?
You think he's reading this ? You bet your ass he is LOL
Hi Paul, how's the weather in China ? We got shitloads of snow here man Wink

<in the voice of Paul Vernon>: Ah-ha! Spoetnik was wrong FOR ONCE! Enjoy the snow, bitch, for I'm in China where there is no ... WTF! What's that white shit outside my window? Hope it won't cost me ten million dollars to remove it, for that's my retirement fund. Spoetnik, please tell Mullick and the gang that Paul said hey. Gotta go now to get me's my daily Chinese blowjob from Lovey.
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: