Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 [2726] 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 ... 3391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877371 times)
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 30, 2022, 09:26:50 PM

I'm actually frustrated when the Nets freed Steve Nash but somehow, it turns out that it's like what the team truly needed because they are going on a straight line already ever since the season started. Although, they still have some struggles, but they are bouncing back impressively after every loss they've got. These new Big Three of the Brooklyn Nets will definitely bring the team to the playoffs and with its role players, together they can achieve much further than what they did last season.
I agree that when I've first seen the news that the team has released Steve Nash, I'm a fan of his during his career, I'm also disappointed.

But looking at their current situation, they're doing better and it's all thanks to the change that has been made.

The Nets didn't have a good start but at least, they're having a good run now.

Signature for rent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 30, 2022, 09:35:46 PM

I'm actually frustrated when the Nets freed Steve Nash but somehow, it turns out that it's like what the team truly needed because they are going on a straight line already ever since the season started. Although, they still have some struggles, but they are bouncing back impressively after every loss they've got. These new Big Three of the Brooklyn Nets will definitely bring the team to the playoffs and with its role players, together they can achieve much further than what they did last season.
I agree that when I've first seen the news that the team has released Steve Nash, I'm a fan of his during his career, I'm also disappointed.

But looking at their current situation, they're doing better and it's all thanks to the change that has been made.

We all witness the changes that happened after Nash has been released as a coach. KD and Kyrie are now leading the team with
the kind of determination where they are really aiming for the win.

Unlike before, both stars are bringing the fire and equipt their teammates to play with them,
a very good leadership to boost everyone to aim to win. If there's no major injuries, that
will happen along the way, Nets is really knocking on achieving the East title or maybe they
can push to win a world title.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2022, 09:47:23 PM

They should, considering how good their roster are. Some NBA players maybe good when they're still out their playing, but terrible in coaching.
What we have known is that, the best PG can make a great coach, because they are the ones who's making most of the plays during their professional basketball career. But, Jason Kidd and Steve Nash terribly fail at coaching. I think they still need enough experience as an assistant coach.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4421

View Profile
December 30, 2022, 09:55:51 PM

The Nets have been really impressive lately, and it looks like the new head coach is doing well, but I'm still skeptical about this team. The problem is that no one knows what will come to Irving's mind in the future. Don't get me wrong, Irving performs well at the moment, and he's a significant contributor to the Nets' wins. However, we should keep in mind that he did some irresponsible things before, and there is no guarantee he won't let his team down again.
Unless you're a fan of the Nets, any letdown that happens shouldn't bother you. I think it's a positive thing to see the team performing so well. Ben Simmons is a surprise lately as well. Noone even knew if he was ever gonna play for the Nets. Averaging over 8 points a game with 6 rebounds and 6 assists, not too shabby honestly. Not much more needs added for him to be averaging a triple double nightly.

Nets are a shocker in the NBA currently.
I feel like they are not a shocker because if you looked at them on paper you will see that they were actually a much better team, and right now they are clinging to the last ounce of wins they could hopefully get.

Normally just at the start of last year they had Kyrie and Harden and KD at the same time, and that was an insane team that could have been champions, what happened? They traded away Harden! Which was a bad bad move, and now we are talking about a guy who did 8-6-6 stat line as "good enough" when the alternative was Harden, who could have scored 20+ and assisted 10+ at the same time. Bad situation for them all around to be in this position to begin with.
Harden had more bad games than good games while he was a Net IMO.

I say they're a shocker with all the off court bs surrounding the team. Kylie and the antisemitic crap. Then Simmons and his mental health. For them to get past that stuff and work so well as a unit is surprising.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
December 30, 2022, 10:03:56 PM

Right now, Houston is in rebuilding mode, they are building young superstars like Jallen Green and Porter Jr. so Harden will be stealing the spotlight from them.
Those young stars will learn so much from James Harden as well, so it will be alright to steal their spotlight for a while. Harden has a lot of experience, if he can teach those young guns, maybe they will be successful in Houston. But if he goes back to Houston, Harden may delay his championship aspiration. He is already 33, I do not think he can wait for those two to major and get into their prime. Let's see this summer if he will pursue going back to Houston.
Latest news I could find is that Harden answered the rumours and saying they are doing great in Sixers as a team and he doesn't know where the rumours came from. But there were so many news about this, I don't think it could be just a rumour, isn't it? If this came true, it would be a very bold move. I don't think Rockets want this kind of trade. But, on the other hand, they have too many young and high potential players. Sometimes a team has a game plan, but sometimes the desired goal cannot be reached due to the inexperience of the players and sometimes the inadequacy of the players. Sometimes a team doesn't have any game plan but you rely on the skills and/or experience of the players but the desired goal cannot be achieved. Rockets has neither a game plan nor a talented and/or experienced roster. Young people in their hands do not have the chance to develop or mature in such an environment. The best that jalen green can get in his career is j.r smith, if he has the right pieces on his side. He plays like an ordinary player who doesn't have game intelligence, who trusts his athleticism and isolation games if he has a day. The sad part is that this man was selected number 2 in the 2021 drafts, ahead of Evan Mobley and Scottie Barnes. I find the Harden news for Rockets too unnecessary. He is also too old.

Probably it could have steam from Harden playing great again with the Sixers, and you know that there will be rumors surrounding him when his detractors find him very successful at least for him.

Nevertheless, I will agree that he doesn't have to go back to Houston, he is perfectly fitting into the Sixers system and this could be his last chance to become a champion with a prime Joel Embiid. He can't waste any more time as he is coming to a stage wherein in the next couple of years, his game could go down anytime.

I think Harden had a lot of connections in Philly and wanted to go there to have fun after his stint with the Nets where he thought he was joining a superteam and then bailed when things got tough.  I now think that Harden has had his fun and probably worn out his personal relationships with partying and drama, no likely wanting to go back to Houston where he can be the man again, and make a ton of money without having to pay state income tax.  I don't blame him.  He seems to be going where he wants and doing whatever he feels like.  He's blessed to be able to make that work.

I agree, he really wanted to play at Philly after his stint with the Nets and admitted this position given to him. And it seems he thrive on this new role and we see glimpse of him when he was with the Rockets, some flashes of his prime years and looks like he is in shape unlike when he shows with Houston and Nets wherein it was obvious that he is overweight and probably that's why he got his hamstring injury resurface. So yeah, he is blessed to be able to work this out with him when he move to Philly and the city embrace him no doubt.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 30, 2022, 10:04:12 PM

Kyrie is not surprising at all, he is really good, even the last time they reach the ECF, if only he was not injured, Nets would easily beat the Bucks in that series. Kyrie and Durant needs to be healthy, they still have a chance for that championship, and Simmons will surely be happy if they will get one.

Well, I am just surprised that they keep healthy back then he got an issue with the vaccine and I think he can surely play if he is not stubborn enough to take it, but again respect for those who don't want to take the vaccine is their own decision, but this time both Kevin Durant and he are pretty much slick in not having any problems with some injury or rather lucky enough in not having one, I really wish they don't push themselves very much because if the play-offs start and both of them got injured they the backbone of the Nets are al gone, but if the new once stand-up to the occasion and prove their worth that is another side of the story,

I believe I just read that 9 of the Orland Magic players were suspended for their role in the bench clearing ncident with the Detroit Pistons. Personally I think the Pistons should have had more suspensions but they got lucky the incident happened on their bench. I can’t believe someone got knocked out and the guy only got a 3 game suspension while the knocked out guy’s teammates get suspended for coming to his defense to fish him off the floor. Orlando isn’t going to have a team for their next game…

The Altercation started on the Detroit Piston's side and Moe Wagner was very Apologetic on the Piston's bench surely that push and the Altercation started because of him, but Jalen Duren from the Pistons should be suspended aswell because he started to punch Wagner on the back, which is a rabbit punch that is extremely dangerous for some athletes, so definitely the Detroit Piston should also have suspended players just like what happened to Cole Anthony, Moe Wagner, Mo Bamba, Gary Harris, R.J. Hampton, and Wendell Carter Jr. that was 6 players for the Orlando Magic, so pretty much that was a blow for the Orlando Magic,

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 30, 2022, 10:27:50 PM

Right now, Houston is in rebuilding mode, they are building young superstars like Jallen Green and Porter Jr. so Harden will be stealing the spotlight from them.
Those young stars will learn so much from James Harden as well, so it will be alright to steal their spotlight for a while. Harden has a lot of experience, if he can teach those young guns, maybe they will be successful in Houston. But if he goes back to Houston, Harden may delay his championship aspiration. He is already 33, I do not think he can wait for those two to major and get into their prime. Let's see this summer if he will pursue going back to Houston.
Latest news I could find is that Harden answered the rumours and saying they are doing great in Sixers as a team and he doesn't know where the rumours came from. But there were so many news about this, I don't think it could be just a rumour, isn't it? If this came true, it would be a very bold move. I don't think Rockets want this kind of trade. But, on the other hand, they have too many young and high potential players. Sometimes a team has a game plan, but sometimes the desired goal cannot be reached due to the inexperience of the players and sometimes the inadequacy of the players. Sometimes a team doesn't have any game plan but you rely on the skills and/or experience of the players but the desired goal cannot be achieved. Rockets has neither a game plan nor a talented and/or experienced roster. Young people in their hands do not have the chance to develop or mature in such an environment. The best that jalen green can get in his career is j.r smith, if he has the right pieces on his side. He plays like an ordinary player who doesn't have game intelligence, who trusts his athleticism and isolation games if he has a day. The sad part is that this man was selected number 2 in the 2021 drafts, ahead of Evan Mobley and Scottie Barnes. I find the Harden news for Rockets too unnecessary. He is also too old.

Probably it could have steam from Harden playing great again with the Sixers, and you know that there will be rumors surrounding him when his detractors find him very successful at least for him.

Nevertheless, I will agree that he doesn't have to go back to Houston, he is perfectly fitting into the Sixers system and this could be his last chance to become a champion with a prime Joel Embiid. He can't waste any more time as he is coming to a stage wherein in the next couple of years, his game could go down anytime.

He's fitting with Sixers system as Embiid is really adjusting together with the rest of the players around him, no need to go back and fit
yourself to different people that will surrounds you.

Better to maximize all the tools that you have now and established the chemistry that will put your team up when winning each game
that you have.

After the All-Star we will see how Harden will help the Sixers and gaining a decent position in the playoff.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 30, 2022, 10:43:58 PM

Steve Nash does not have any experience coaching prior to his stint with the Nets. Maybe his lack of experience is the cause why he was not able to control his stars and coach the Nets properly. But I hope he would not stop coaching. He just needs to work under great coaches and get some experience and maybe someday he will be a good coach as well.

Hopefully, Ben Simmons will get back to his old self soon. He is slowly getting there. If he does, the Nets is a championship-caliber team. It is not enough just to get to the playoffs. With talents like Durant, Kyrie and Simmons, their aim should always be a championship, nothing less.

I say they're a shocker with all the off court bs surrounding the team. Kylie and the antisemitic crap. Then Simmons and his mental health. For them to get past that stuff and work so well as a unit is surprising.

After losing his deal with Nike, Kyrie started to straighten up. I have not seen any antics from him since then. I feel bad for him that he loses big money from losing that deal, but it is good for the team. Look at them now. Without distraction from off-court antics, they are doing great. Hopefully, they can sustain this and not revert if they get more successful.
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 30, 2022, 10:57:26 PM

Steve Nash does not have any experience coaching prior to his stint with the Nets. Maybe his lack of experience is the cause why he was not able to control his stars and coach the Nets properly. But I hope he would not stop coaching. He just needs to work under great coaches and get some experience and maybe someday he will be a good coach as well.
The respect is there for Steve Nash but it is true that him lacking for coaching experience really contributed to their early downfall.
Nevertheless, him being the coach wasn't respected by some of the players that he is coaching and the beef that he's got with them won't really show good performances and results.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 31, 2022, 02:05:38 AM

They should, considering how good their roster are. Some NBA players maybe good when they're still out their playing, but terrible in coaching.
What we have known is that, the best PG can make a great coach, because they are the ones who's making most of the plays during their professional basketball career. But, Jason Kidd and Steve Nash terribly fail at coaching. I think they still need enough experience as an assistant coach.

Surely, we haven't got any thought about Nash's lack of experience as a head coach because we're too focused to the three drama queen that has been making headlines ever since they teamed up, after all, it was just Nash who can't control the superstars in his stable that he was once under his watch. I'm just glad that the Nets management managed to have the correct choice and keeping Durant in-exchange of freeing Nash. Made some sense why KD has been quite after firing Nash.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 31, 2022, 02:12:12 AM

Surely, we haven't got any thought about Nash's lack of experience as a head coach because we're too focused to the three drama queen that has been making headlines ever since they teamed up, after all, it was just Nash who can't control the superstars in his stable that he was once under his watch. I'm just glad that the Nets management managed to have the correct choice and keeping Durant in-exchange of freeing Nash. Made some sense why KD has been quite after firing Nash.
I still think Steve Nash is a good coach, maybe the Nets is not for him with veterans all over their roster. If given one more chance to lead a young team he will surely learn more on how to keep everything under control and maybe that will also add to his experience on how to manage them.
KD and Kyrie, two stars, veterans in the league, they want a respected coach or someone who will just stay silent if they both want the game to be in their shoulders when it's needed.
No play required, just give them the ball.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3004

View Profile
December 31, 2022, 02:33:43 AM

I still think Steve Nash is a good coach, maybe the Nets is not for him with veterans all over their roster. If given one more chance to lead a young team he will surely learn more on how to keep everything under control and maybe that will also add to his experience on how to manage them.
KD and Kyrie, two stars, veterans in the league, they want a respected coach or someone who will just stay silent if they both want the game to be in their shoulders when it's needed.
No play required, just give them the ball.

Why isn't Steve Nash considered a respected coach ?  I don't really know how he is viewed / perceived by the league overall, but lets say he's not a respected coach, then I'd certainly agree with you that they need to hire someone whom is.  However, hiring a coach who will stay silent and just let the superstars play and do whatever they want, I don't think that is the right way to go about getting this team closer to a championship.  If they don't respect the coach, then that will ruin the entire teams chemistry.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2022, 06:44:24 AM

Hopefully, Ben Simmons will get back to his old self soon. He is slowly getting there. If he does, the Nets is a championship-caliber team. It is not enough just to get to the playoffs. With talents like Durant, Kyrie and Simmons, their aim should always be a championship, nothing less.
Stan Van Gundy getting fired when he was the head coach of the Magic back when Howard is still there is more frustrating than Nash getting fired. The Magic fired Van Gundy just because of Howard and his bad attitude compared to the Nets where it's a mutual agreement that they will fire Coach Nash.

I give Coach Nash lots of respect because he managed to coach 2 superstars in his first year, He lacks experience when it comes to coaching, but I guess he did a great job coaching the Nets. It's just that, lots of drama happened around the team to the point that the management decided to fire him and find another coach which is really a good thing for the Nets because of how they are performing this season. I don't know if there will be any teams that will hire him in the future, or he might get hired by a collegiate team but nevertheless, he's still a good coach for me.

With regards to Simmons, seeing Simmons back to his old self when he's still with the Sixers would be better but even now that he isn't on that level, the Nets are still doing great. It's because of the role players who are stepping up on both offense and defense. They are now at the top 10 on both categories in the last games. As long as KD and Kyrie are on the Nets, they are a championship caliber team still.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 31, 2022, 06:52:37 AM

5 straight wins for the Pelicans.
After defeating the 76ers today, they just had their 5th winning streak, we saw how they struggled two weeks ago and even had a 4 losing streak but now they are back on track.
Even without Brandon Ingram back yet they still manage to win. CJ McCollum stepping up his game way above the expectation of many, Zion Williamson's offensive stats is still growing and their bench players contributing on the defensive end.
This team really has a deep roster and now they are on the top of the Western Conference again tied with the Denver Nuggets.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 31, 2022, 07:01:58 AM

After defeating the 76ers today, they just had their 5th winning streak, we saw how they struggled two weeks ago and even had a 4 losing streak but now they are back on track.
Even without Brandon Ingram back yet they still manage to win. CJ McCollum stepping up his game way above the expectation of many, Zion Williamson's offensive stats is still growing and their bench players contributing on the defensive end.
This team really has a deep roster and now they are on the top of the Western Conference again tied with the Denver Nuggets.

Right, this game is a big test for them, and then win it, which means that this team is for real this season. Just wait till BI becomes healthy again and it's hard to beat this team. Seems that this year, they really blending and CJ acquisition is paying off. And so is Zion losing that extra pounds and become a dominate force that we expect him to be. So gonna be a tough West conference, they are going to be in the bunch for the first top 4 spot, competitive is on the roof on who wanted it more to remain the top 1.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2022, 07:26:26 AM

How about LeBron James tonight. Even Kevin Durant had to tweet about the performance for the old guy. He put up 47 points on 66% shooting from the field and 75% from 3-point range to go along with 10 rebounds and 9 assists. A shame he didn’t get that last assist for the triple double just for the extra effect. Great to see the second oldest guy to touch the court this year still getting it done.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 31, 2022, 07:29:27 AM

CJ though, he is on fire in this game, scoring 42 points and that 3, even on the fast break he is going to pull the trigger. And then Zion taking advantage of a small guard on his, posting Tucker and then scoring at will and passing the ball as well.

I do believed that the team will go deep in the playoff for this season, I don't know when is Ingram coming back, but they are tough to beat.

Also Alvarado defense and steals and then scoring too.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 31, 2022, 07:45:39 AM

The Pelicans are starting to cash in on Zion's contract. He is fit and totally carrying the team with the help of CJ McCollum. I was doubtful when the Pelicans offered a max extension to Zion but now, I see that it is worth it. If he stays healthy (thanks to the weight addendum in his contract), they will totally dominate the west. The addition of CJ was a good move too. It provided the necessary veteran leadership this young team needs.

CJ though, he is on fire in this game, scoring 42 points and that 3, even on the fast break he is going to pull the trigger. And then Zion taking advantage of a small guard on his, posting Tucker and then scoring at will and passing the ball as well.

I do believed that the team will go deep in the playoff for this season, I don't know when is Ingram coming back, but they are tough to beat.

Also Alvarado defense and steals and then scoring too.

Yeah, that's what did the 76ers, especially in the first half. Too many turnovers for the 76ers and CJ was too hot to handle.

With regards to Simmons, seeing Simmons back to his old self when he's still with the Sixers would be better but even now that he isn't on that level, the Nets are still doing great. It's because of the role players who are stepping up on both offense and defense. They are now at the top 10 on both categories in the last games. As long as KD and Kyrie are on the Nets, they are a championship caliber team still.

For now, it is working. But if they want to move past the playoffs, they need a better Ben Simmons. He does not only need to be his old self, but he also needs to improve his shooting. At least, he should be better at free throws. He will be a target when playoffs come if he does not improve his shooting.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 31, 2022, 08:03:29 AM

How about LeBron James tonight. Even Kevin Durant had to tweet about the performance for the old guy. He put up 47 points on 66% shooting from the field and 75% from 3-point range to go along with 10 rebounds and 9 assists. A shame he didn’t get that last assist for the triple double just for the extra effect. Great to see the second oldest guy to touch the court this year still getting it done.

To be honest, I bet against the Lakers as I think that the Hawks are going to win at their homecourt. They even take a good 10 point lead if I'm not mistaken in the first half. But suddenly Lebron has that one of the nights wherein he is on the zone, almost a triple double.

Still though the record of Kareem is for Lebron to break this season, the way he is scoring and playing at high level even at his 20th season, could be the one of the greatest achievement in NBA this season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
December 31, 2022, 08:11:33 AM

The Pelicans are starting to cash in on Zion's contract. He is fit and totally carrying the team with the help of CJ McCollum. I was doubtful when the Pelicans offered a max extension to Zion but now, I see that it is worth it. If he stays healthy (thanks to the weight addendum in his contract), they will totally dominate the west. The addition of CJ was a good move too. It provided the necessary veteran leadership this young team needs.

The Pelicans really have a case to go deep this season and its roster is not just depending on a single player. Together with Brandon Ingram, they are very dangerous with their offense. Zion is still very young and he continues to improve. Although the weight is an issue with Zion, somehow he knows how to take advantage of it. He is too strong and it is very difficult to stop him. I really cannot wait for the playoffs although we are still far from it and rankings may change hands knowing how competitive the NBA teams are nowadays.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 [2726] 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 ... 3391 »
  Print  

Jump to: