Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 [2813] 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 2830 2831 2832 2833 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 ... 3389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877063 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2023, 07:17:45 AM

This makes me think that Giannis is going to have an edge for his team to win.

Looking at the roster though, Team Giannis does have a clear edge on winning against Team Lebron.

Good to see that team Lebron is not stacked with such big names as for sure, his critics will point it out again and will be serious even if the purpose of All-Star is just for entertainment purposes. Around less than an hour to go and tip-off will now commence between Team Lebron and Team Giannis. I hope that this game will be exciting with a thrilling close out game at the end.
Ever since they changed the format from East Vs. West, Team Lebron has won all the all-star games and has a record of 4-0 currently.

Now the roster is more balanced than what it was last year, but I can't think of a way how Team Lebron will be losing this time knowing that he has the 2-Time MVP in Jokic and Doncic as well. It's sad to see Steph and Zion not playing though because of injuries. We will miss those no look three-point shots, high flying dunks this All-star game.  Anyway, lets just enjoy the game, and put our bets on it maybe. I put my bet on Team Lebron as I believe the streak continues, and has a better chance of winning (for me).

Was it 4-0 or 5-0 record and this time Team Giannis broke his winning streak. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

But yes, it is much more fun if it's the old format where it is East vs. West because that format is much more competitive compared to what we have now where the selected captains will be selecting their reserves and starting five. Anyway, Jayson Tatum won the All-Star MVP award garnering 55 points, half of that score was made beyond the arc. Quite unexpected if I would say because LeBron got Mr. Triple Double as well as Embiid and Luka, but it was a well-deserved play by Tatum, no doubt.

Nope, it's not all about how they design who plays in the East and who play is the West in the allstar game that decides the game to be serious or not, but it's them, it's today's NBA players that's making the allstar game obviously a joke. Grade schooler game is better than that allstar game lol. Every year passed, the allstar game is becoming less and less competitive. Though I understand that these players are also careful not to get injured, coz they still got a lot of schedules ahead of the allstar break, but at least they should've put an effort to make it more competitive.

See what coach Michael Malone and Jaylen Brown said about the allstar game.
Michael Malone : “That is the worst basketball ever played.”
Jaylen Brown: “That’s not basketball…”
source : https://www.instagram.com/p/Co373emOA8Y/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY%3D&fbclid=IwAR213whgCEyF1nlmucT92og6ScEqevwhSJcGT4gnRm1-DKQBh0aBLgZyGOE

Honestly, I'm glad I didn't watch the whole game coz I was kinda busy today. So, after seeing a few minutes from the highlights, I said to myself "dang! I did the right thing" lol.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 07:57:21 AM

I wish it was going back to East vs. West and players wear their own teams jerseys. Team selections before the game was exciting though. We can say that's a good progress in this format.
First half was decent. Giannis only played for 20 seconds. LeBron's dunk was amazing. 3-pt contest champion Dame Dolla missed 7 in a row. Everybody scored except De'Aaron Fox. Kyrie and Tatum take the game more seriously. We'll see who wants to be MVP in second half though, I'm expecting LeBron to score more. We are watching an average All-Star game so far. I hope second half will be better.

Lebron did not play in the second half because of an injury. It is too bad since in the second half, his team needs his leadership. Team Giannis poured threes from everywhere. I think it was Dame who even made a half court three. Tatum does not seem to miss from the 3-point area. Team Giannis created a big lead in the 3rd quarter that made it hard for team Lebron to overcome in the 4th quarter.

Congratulations to Jayson Tatum for bagging the MVP award.

It's Dame time!!!!!.
Dame made the nail in the coffin that gave the Team Giannis the victory. Now the Lebron winning streak has ended.

It was a close one until the 3rd quarter where Mitchell, Dame and Tatum lead the way and poured some three point shots. Tatum scored 27 points in that quarter. The most number of points a player had in one quarter in NBA All-star game history. Tatum, Mitchell and Dame combined for 121 of the total 184 points by the whole team almost 2/3 of the points of the whole team came from only 3 players. That's just insane.

Anyway, both of the teams didn't play the whole game. I thought that Giannis can play even with his right hand injury, but he joined in the first 20 seconds and opted to go out and just watch. Lebron on the other hand, didn't play in the 2nd half because of an injury as well. Overall, a wonderful game to end the all-star week. Congratulations to Tatum who set a new record for most points of a player in NBA All-star history with 55 points.

With how the league is changing right now in terms of offense, I expect that this record will be broken year after year. I expect that somebody next year will break that record again.

That's what Tatum said when he was award the MVP trophy, records are meant to be broken, so he is expecting that his 55 points in this game will be broken in the next couple of years.

Fun to see him against Jaylen Brown for a shoot out. Giannis though, looks like the wrist is really injured and he just used the left hand to score the first basket and then he went out. The league is still on the break though, so many players can still recover before going back to Friday's game.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 09:59:46 AM

It's Dame time!!!!!.
Dame made the nail in the coffin that gave the Team Giannis the victory. Now the Lebron winning streak has ended.

He tried to end it with a bang by shooting a half-court shot but after several tries, they decided to end it with a regular 3. It could have been nice if Dame made one of those half-court shots to end the game.

Nope, it's not all about how they design who plays in the East and who play is the West in the allstar game that decides the game to be serious or not, but it's them, it's today's NBA players that's making the allstar game obviously a joke. Grade schooler game is better than that allstar game lol. Every year passed, the allstar game is becoming less and less competitive. Though I understand that these players are also careful not to get injured, coz they still got a lot of schedules ahead of the allstar break, but at least they should've put an effort to make it more competitive.

I think it was mentioned that the coached did not even practiced with the team. They only gave them a few plays or whatever but from what I understand from it, the stars can just do whatever they want. It would not be competitive if it was like that from the beginning. I guess the stars do not want to get injured, but it would not hurt to make the game a little bit competitive.

Giannis though, looks like the wrist is really injured and he just used the left hand to score the first basket and then he went out. The league is still on the break though, so many players can still recover before going back to Friday's game.

You know he was hurting when he had a hard time carrying the trophy.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 10:34:15 AM

Giannis though, looks like the wrist is really injured and he just used the left hand to score the first basket and then he went out. The league is still on the break though, so many players can still recover before going back to Friday's game.

Giannis would have had a chance to win the MVP if he was playing, but we know he has an injury, so it's hard to risk aggravating it. Anyway, it's good to see that Tatum won the MVP award. However, I'm still not impressed with the game. I'm looking for the classic style where they also play some defense, like the East vs. West set up.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 10:50:21 AM

Looking at the roster though, Team Giannis does have a clear edge on winning against Team Lebron.

Good to see that team Lebron is not stacked with such big names as for sure, his critics will point it out again and will be serious even if the purpose of All-Star is just for entertainment purposes. Around less than an hour to go and tip-off will now commence between Team Lebron and Team Giannis. I hope that this game will be exciting with a thrilling close out game at the end.
Ever since they changed the format from East Vs. West, Team Lebron has won all the all-star games and has a record of 4-0 currently.

Now the roster is more balanced than what it was last year, but I can't think of a way how Team Lebron will be losing this time knowing that he has the 2-Time MVP in Jokic and Doncic as well. It's sad to see Steph and Zion not playing though because of injuries. We will miss those no look three-point shots, high flying dunks this All-star game.  Anyway, lets just enjoy the game, and put our bets on it maybe. I put my bet on Team Lebron as I believe the streak continues, and has a better chance of winning (for me).

Was it 4-0 or 5-0 record and this time Team Giannis broke his winning streak. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

But yes, it is much more fun if it's the old format where it is East vs. West because that format is much more competitive compared to what we have now where the selected captains will be selecting their reserves and starting five. Anyway, Jayson Tatum won the All-Star MVP award garnering 55 points, half of that score was made beyond the arc. Quite unexpected if I would say because LeBron got Mr. Triple Double as well as Embiid and Luka, but it was a well-deserved play by Tatum, no doubt.

No defense and just pure offense, something that good shooting strokes will have the advantage.

In papers, team LeBron for me got that huge advantage, having both Embiid and Jokic and with Luka and Kyrie.

That 5 stars are all capable of both offense and defense if the competition is for real, but like what most of us observe today's all-stars
is no longer the same.

They are just allowing players to take shots, no defense, just all pure offense.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 10:53:44 AM

They are just allowing players to take shots, no defense, just all pure offense.

That makes the all star game boring. They should change that; otherwise, they will lose viewers for the all star game. It's hard to bet if we cannot be sure that our team is playing hard, so the underdog is always the best choice. In this game, Team Giannis was the underdog; they were +2.5 on the betting lines, but they won by a good margin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2023, 10:55:39 AM

No defense and just pure offense, something that good shooting strokes will have the advantage.

In papers, team LeBron for me got that huge advantage, having both Embiid and Jokic and with Luka and Kyrie.

That 5 stars are all capable of both offense and defense if the competition is for real, but like what most of us observe today's all-stars
is no longer the same.

Can't expect to get a tight defense on all star game for sure they will just have fun and take all the shots or highlights as they can. Winning is just a bonus since the main goal on this event is to entertain the fans thru the highlights they could see on their favorite stars on that event.

They remain or choose that flow of the game to happen because they are also being much careful since injuries could happen and that is bad for their teams if their main stars got injured on exhibition game.

Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 11:17:04 AM

Can't expect to get a tight defense on all star game for sure they will just have fun and take all the shots or highlights as they can. Winning is just a bonus since the main goal on this event is to entertain the fans thru the highlights they could see on their favorite stars on that event.
That has been the style of play in the last few years, and I don't think it's really that entertaining. They are not playing hard to prevent injury, but is that what we really want to see? I guess those who were born in the 1990s would not be very happy with the all-star game now. The quality of the game has been declining.

They remain or choose that flow of the game to happen because they are also being much careful since injuries could happen and that is bad for their teams if their main stars got injured on exhibition game.
I get the point. It's just really an exhibition game, so we can't complain. But for sure they will change it once they realize that the viewership has gone down.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 12:39:51 PM

See what coach Michael Malone and Jaylen Brown said about the allstar game.
Michael Malone : “That is the worst basketball ever played.”
Jaylen Brown: “That’s not basketball…”
source : https://www.instagram.com/p/Co373emOA8Y/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY%3D&fbclid=IwAR213whgCEyF1nlmucT92og6ScEqevwhSJcGT4gnRm1-DKQBh0aBLgZyGOE

Honestly, I'm glad I didn't watch the whole game coz I was kinda busy today. So, after seeing a few minutes from the highlights, I said to myself "dang! I did the right thing" lol.

You see, even a coach and a player do not find the game entertaining. He played in the game and yet he criticized it. The NBA has to do something with the All-Star Game; they have to make it more entertaining because it's one of the most-awaited events every year for the NBA. It has become a 3-point shooting contest, which we can blame on Curry, LOL!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 12:40:00 PM

Giannis would have had a chance to win the MVP if he was playing, but we know he has an injury, so it's hard to risk aggravating it. Anyway, it's good to see that Tatum won the MVP award. However, I'm still not impressed with the game. I'm looking for the classic style where they also play some defense, like the East vs. West set up.

Well, I guess we have no other choice but to be used about it as the set-up they have right now is likely to happen again in the next all-start game and for some years to follow. Unpredictability is what they have right now because we don't have that much clue who will rise and give the biggest contribution and become the All-Star MVP unlike in the past set-up where we can somehow guess the outcome. It was a fun game after all but again, it's not what we wanted.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 01:02:26 PM

Well, I guess we have no other choice but to be used about it as the set-up they have right now is likely to happen again in the next all-start game and for some years to follow. Unpredictability is what they have right now because we don't have that much clue who will rise and give the biggest contribution and become the All-Star MVP unlike in the past set-up where we can somehow guess the outcome. It was a fun game after all but again, it's not what we wanted.
That makes the betting more exciting because the underdog might win and that could give us a good winning if we will guess it right.

Based on the betting odds - https://dknation.draftkings.com/2023/2/19/23595834/nba-all-star-game-mvp-odds-2023-picks-predictions-favorites-lebron-lillard-embiid-doncic

Jayson Tatum was +800 to win that Finals MVP, imagine if you guess it right, you sure will enjoy a good winning.

danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 01:58:12 PM

It's Dame time!!!!!.
He tried to end it with a bang by shooting a half-court shot but after several tries, they decided to end it with a regular 3. It could have been nice if Dame made one of those half-court shots to end the game.
He made one of those half-court shots during the 3rd quarter. What's more impressive is he made that shot like he was shooting a normal three-pointer, just imagining how strong his hand is giving me goosebumps. Normal players would need to use all the force from their body to make that shot and it might not even hit the rim, for him it's like just a regular three.  Cheesy How the ball went in the rim was also the same as how he shoots the normal jump shots. Totally, Dame Time!

You see, even a coach and a player do not find the game entertaining. He played in the game and yet he criticized it. The NBA has to do something with the All-Star Game; they have to make it more entertaining because it's one of the most-awaited events every year for the NBA. It has become a 3-point shooting contest, which we can blame on Curry, LOL!
It's not.
Obviously just for entertainment and they all seem happy about having that kind of game. Unlike last time, the 4th quarter was competitive because it went to a close game. Now, Team Giannis outscored Team Lebron by a big amount and they all just trying to seal the game with a halfcourt shot that's why Team Lebron got near.
For us, it doesn't look entertaining anymore but that's the good thing about not expecting too much.
Maybe for them, that is fun.
Me? I am just laughing at how they try to just enjoy the game. Especially that last minute in the 3rd quarter Jaylen vs Jason.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
blockman

Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 02:13:46 PM

I've watched the replay of the slam dunk contest. I thought that it was just all hype when I see articles and headlines about McClung. Dude, I'm impressed and he did really made that night and the dunk contest something else.
I've also seen that with his entire basketball career, he's made $106k for all of those years. While on this single night, he's made $100k. Mac deserves it.

Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 02:57:43 PM

Nope, it's not all about how they design who plays in the East and who play is the West in the allstar game that decides the game to be serious or not, but it's them, it's today's NBA players that's making the allstar game obviously a joke.
There's no doubt that it's mostly dependent on the players but there was something better in the old format. The East vs West kinda brought some pride into the all-star game. There was friendly competition and some bragging rights involved. Today is probably like a regular pickup game in comparison.

I've watched the replay of the slam dunk contest. I thought that it was just all hype when I see articles and headlines about McClung. Dude, I'm impressed and he did really made that night and the dunk contest something else.
He made some tough dunks for sure. Hopefully he gets a better challenger next time so we could see another Gordon-Lavine like rivalry.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
blockman

Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 03:04:13 PM

He made some tough dunks for sure. Hopefully he gets a better challenger next time so we could see another Gordon-Lavine like rivalry.
Yeah, hopefully, the next slam dunk contest will be more colorful and we get to see uncontested and rare dunks that will be introduced by that time.
His dunks are really something else although I've seen almost similar type of that dunk but I'm sure that if you're in the actual, it feels different and that's why the judges appreciated it.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2023, 03:23:36 PM

Yeah, hopefully, the next slam dunk contest will be more colorful and we get to see uncontested and rare dunks that will be introduced by that time.
His dunks are really something else although I've seen almost similar type of that dunk but I'm sure that if you're in the actual, it feels different and that's why the judges appreciated it.

Many expect that this current slam dunk contest will be boring since there's no big names involves and Durant leave a statement towards the players gotten on the said contest. But it set a new tone when McClung set a new standard on this contest since he's dunk attempts are pretty much amazing. Imagine he take of those amazing dunks for one take only and many people got amaze including the big names on the league. This will set different challenge to next dunk contest since for sure many will might became more creative and also more explosive to surpass what McClung did this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1102

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 04:15:56 PM

Many expect that this current slam dunk contest will be boring since there's no big names involves and Durant leave a statement towards the players gotten on the said contest. But it set a new tone when McClung set a new standard on this contest since he's dunk attempts are pretty much amazing. Imagine he take of those amazing dunks for one take only and many people got amaze including the big names on the league. This will set different challenge to next dunk contest since for sure many will might became more creative and also more explosive to surpass what McClung did this season.

I am sure that players will try to show something better compared to what we have seen by Mac McClung. In that process, we will also see some really great dunks. My opinion is, surpassing him is not going to be an easy task for anyone. To be honest I also thought that it was also just hype. But when I saw the reply I was also amazed just like @blockman. That was really something unbelievable. If I did not say that, I would have missed out on something really great.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4237

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2023, 05:50:05 PM

I’m a little bummed to hear that Kevin Love is going to sign with the Miami Heat. I’d really hoped to see him reunite with LeBron in Los Angeles or I think he would’ve been a great addition to the Warriors. I think Westbrook signing with the Clippers should be good. He’s got history with Paul George and Kawhi wanted a point guard so that seems like a decent fit.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 05:55:59 PM

is no longer the same.

Yes, it's quite understandable to us that the players are just taking their time to have fun without risking themselves for an injury because they got a more important jobs to do in their respective team once the regular games will resume especially that after this, the games will be more intense because teams will be playing hard to chase the seeds and the ones sitting in a good spot is going to defend their spots.

As an avid fan of the NBA, we kind of expecting that the All-Star will be much different considering that the players right now are much more competitive than what we had in the few recent years but that's not what we saw as it was more like a circus than a tough competitive game.
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 06:03:14 PM

I’m a little bummed to hear that Kevin Love is going to sign with the Miami Heat. I’d really hoped to see him reunite with LeBron in Los Angeles or I think he would’ve been a great addition to the Warriors. I think Westbrook signing with the Clippers should be good. He’s got history with Paul George and Kawhi wanted a point guard so that seems like a decent fit.
I just saw the report about Kevin Love and that should be the final for this run together with the team.
Report: Kevin Love plans to sign with Heat for remainder of season

And for Westbrook, they're just now finalizing the buyout with the Jazz and he'll go along with Paul Geroge and Kawhi.
Russell Westbrook signs with Clippers: Former MVP lands back in L.A. after Lakers trade

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 [2813] 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 2830 2831 2832 2833 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 ... 3389 »
  Print  

Jump to: