Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:35:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 495956 times)
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:48:15 PM

Hello all, first time here, and it's obvious I'm not alone. .. I sent bitinstant $400 2 weeks ago today, received an email saying my funds were directly deposited into gox and there was no need for coupon code. At gox, I got "code is used or non existent" ( like I've seen others here have gotten ) . Several emails to Bitinstant have gotten me nowhere . I get passed off, ignored, told my email was sent to the CEO. Since when do CEOs deal with coupon codes and such? ANyway, its obvious to me now after finding this thread that it wasn't just me, which is kinda comforting .. ( ? ).  Bitinstant has stopped responding to me altogether.
   Can someone here please save me over 200 pages of reading and fill me in real quick on what's happening and if we'll be seeing our money. Can these guys really just take our money and walk away? Can't the better business bureau or something handle this in some way? What can I do to get my money back? Thanks guys.

This post by the CEO is the official word: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128314.msg1776479#msg1776479

Basically, they're swamped and URSAY here has been putting people in support lists numbered by date. He reads the thread, notes down peoples complaints (write your complaint with your email address and QuoteID/OrderID so you get on a support list) and then eventually someone with powers does something about it when they get to it.

Some people got what they wanted, and some people from support list for old dates still haven't got what they wanted. I ordered bitcoins to my bitcoin address via Moneygram on very early 4/7 and wrote about not getting my bitcoins on this thread and got on "support list 4/8". They sent me bitcoins on 4/8 but they were sent at the market rate of 4/8, so I got less BTC than I should have.

So I came on here again and posted my QuoteID, email address, and calculations for the remaining BTC at exchange rate at the time of deposit on 4/7, and got put on a "support list 4/9" to get the remaining BTC and now its 4/11 and still haven't got my remaining BTC...

I have lot of tickets which question execution price.  These sorts of issues may take a bit longer to resolve.  We have to often do the math for the customer and look into all order details.  Not everyone here has the ability to send funds around as well.  Thanks for your understanding.  If we have solved your first issue and then you are logging a second issue please be patient.  Thanks guys!  Cheesy
nonames456

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:51:00 PM

I'm sure some of your have seen GOX's public announcement that they have suspended trading today.  This will obviously effect our ability to resolve many of the back logged orders today.  Sad

How will this affect those of us who did moneygram>zipzap>Bitinstant>Bitcoin address?

Ursay, please answer this.

I made the same type of order, but in my order event log, I have an event that says "Coinapault Order Loading" followed by "Mt Gox Order Loading".  Is this supposed to happen that way? I don't recall it happening in my previous transactions.

Will my problem be addressed at all? I haven't received a reply to ANY of my emails.

I don't think they are replying to many emails, unless they solved the particular issues. URSAY has been here day and night working to help us all(despite those who throw nothing but insults at him and the company) but he is one man so these things are likely to take time. I did receive an email from Roger Ver(Director of Business Development) from BI. he said that they are working on scaling up their support needs but again, that requires time. The formula here, I believe, is submit your ticket with URSAY and wait. People are trickling in stating their problems are resolved so that is some progress. We have to understand that the users on this forum may represent a very small amount of issues compare to the ones that are potentially out there and that it is going to take time to work through them all
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:53:20 PM

Hello Ursay,

Made a NEW transaction and payed. Could you put me in support list?

Quote for Cash transaction
Quote ID   ba485d49-b405-4661-ba0c-0dcb634470ad
Event ID   251cb4a6-def9-42aa-86d9-88ca29a179bf
Quote valid until   Wed Apr 10 23:41:21 2013
Fees (Not inclusive of ZipZap)   3.99%%
Amount you need to pay   $500.0 USD
Amount you will receive   $480.05 USD
Expected delivery time(HH:MM:SS)   0:30:00
Guaranteed delivery time (HH:MM:SS)   1 day, 0:00:00
Destination exchange   MtGox
Zip Zap Account: 795077700
MTGOX account: M09228152X

Thank you and have a nice day! Smiley

This is a different issue then the current ticket I have open.  Correct?  Thanks!  Cheesy
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:55:00 PM

My last 3 transactions bitinstant has sent me way less than what I was supposed to receive
. Its BS I've been using them for a year and now they have problems? So what's the deal? Why do I get back less? I had a transaction number but I saved it as a link.

Try and provide me with enough order info so I can help?  Cheesy
uncfan42204

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:55:20 PM

Hey URSAY
i PMed u the info but no changes, i have waited long enough fix my problem now.
uncfan42204@aol.com
Merchant order ID
562a8b0c-efe5-458e-9338-2e09332ae8a9
Customer account ID
898 403 852

URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:55:42 PM

Hey URSAY or YANKEE

I put in my order yesterday when coins were around $140 and it still hasn't been filled yet. I have also submitted a help ticket.

Maybe if I post on here too, somebody will help me get what I paid for. It's a small order of 170, you should be able to fill it just fine.

Somebody at bitinstant, PLEASE HELP ME.

Please don't sell these coins to me at $200 like you are with other people. That was NOT the price when I submitted my order.

Please read my sig about providing details!  Thanks!  Cheesy
guppywily

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:56:36 PM

URSAY, this is me formally asking you to submit a ticket, or whatever it is.

Quote ID   fdf90bef-086a-42b5-9df5-75d2348ae5ab
Event ID   a587130e-076f-4afa-8d83-7ad5aa57b85b
Fees (inclusive)   3.99%%
Amount you paid   $175.0 USD
Amount you will receive   $168.0175 USD

Please do the right thing by not selling these coins at a massively inflated price.

Please verify that you'll be making a ticket for my issue.

Thanks
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:57:39 PM

Done with PMs.  If you didn't receive a response then your issue is already logged, we already have enough info, and we are working on your issue!

Please stop asking why you are not being carried over from a previous dated list to a newer dated list.  My system logs issues daily and I do not carry issues forward to new dated lists.  Your ticket priority does not change.  Read my sig if you are confused.

Getting into the thread now and I hope to post a working 4/11 list soon.  Thanks!  Cheesy

My issue is still not resolved and I did not get a PM!   Where's my money!?!?

Level 2 support shows your issue as [RESOLVED].  Is this not the case?  Thanks!  Cheesy
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 04:01:07 PM

I'm sure some of your have seen GOX's public announcement that they have suspended trading today.  This will obviously effect our ability to resolve many of the back logged orders today.  Sad

How will this affect those of us who did moneygram>zipzap>Bitinstant>Bitcoin address?

I made the same type of order, but in my order event log, I have an event that says "Coinapault Order Loading" followed by "Mt Gox Order Loading".  Is this supposed to happen that way? I don't recall it happening in my previous transactions.

Will my problem be addressed at all? I haven't received a reply to ANY of my emails.

I haven't ever logged an issue for you that I see.  Please see my sig about providing details.  Cheesy
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 04:03:53 PM

I don't think they are replying to many emails, unless they solved the particular issues. URSAY has been here day and night working to help us all(despite those who throw nothing but insults at him and the company) but he is one man so these things are likely to take time. I did receive an email from Roger Ver(Director of Business Development) from BI. he said that they are working on scaling up their support needs but again, that requires time. The formula here, I believe, is submit your ticket with URSAY and wait. People are trickling in stating their problems are resolved so that is some progress. We have to understand that the users on this forum may represent a very small amount of issues compare to the ones that are potentially out there and that it is going to take time to work through them all

Thanks for this.  I am showing that I resent your order thru on 4/10.  Sometimes this resolves your type of issue and other times it does not.  Regardless, we are working to find a resolution ASAP.  Cheesy
guppywily

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 04:04:49 PM

I haven't ever logged an issue for you that I see.  Please see my sig about providing details.  Cheesy

I read your sig and I've posted the pertinent information
Singlebyte

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 04:06:58 PM

Done with PMs.  If you didn't receive a response then your issue is already logged, we already have enough info, and we are working on your issue!

Please stop asking why you are not being carried over from a previous dated list to a newer dated list.  My system logs issues daily and I do not carry issues forward to new dated lists.  Your ticket priority does not change.  Read my sig if you are confused.

Getting into the thread now and I hope to post a working 4/11 list soon.  Thanks!  Cheesy

Level 2 support shows your issue as [RESOLVED].  Is this not the case?  Thanks!  Cheesy

No...you short changed me on the amount owed.  Yankee said he would honor the price we purchased at.  I am have PMd you and you added me to the 4/9 list but I have not seen the difference made up to me yet.  I purchased coin at about $153 but two days later you bought coin for me at about $190.  I am owed the difference.
nonames456

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 04:07:23 PM

Thanks for this.  I am showing that I resent your order thru on 4/10.  Sometimes this resolves your type of issue and other times it does not.  Regardless, we are working to find a resolution ASAP.  Cheesy

So far nothing in the blockchain :/ fingers crossed regardless.
uncfan42204

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 04:07:31 PM

AngryPLEASE GIVE ME MY MONEY I HAVE LEFT 10 POSTS AND
PM'ED YOU 3 TIMES, BUT NO RESPONSE, THIS IS LOOKING MORE LIKE A SCAM EVERY MINUTE I WAIT. GET ME MY FUCKING MONEY
cea45

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 04:08:28 PM

My issue still isn't resolved and I haven't received a PM or anything. What say you URSAY? Was on 4/9 list and been waiting for bitcoin since Sunday! Thanks
duquevalentino

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 04:14:29 PM

Hello Ursay,

This is a different issue then the current ticket I have open.  Correct?  Thanks!  Cheesy

Yes, it is.

Thank you. Smiley
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 04:19:40 PM

No...you short changed me on the amount owed.  Yankee said he would honor the price we purchased at.  I am have PMd you and you added me to the 4/9 list but I have not seen the difference made up to me yet.  I purchased coin at about $153 but two days later you bought coin for me at about $190.  I am owed the difference.

Thanks for being clear that your first ticket was resolved and that I need to open a second ticket for you regarding this new issue.  You will appear on the 4/11 list.  Cheesy
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 04:21:32 PM

I take back my recent response.  This new issue was already logged on the 4/9 list.  Please take note.  It's not productive for me to have to lookup issues that I have already logged.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 04:22:46 PM

AngryPLEASE GIVE ME MY MONEY I HAVE LEFT 10 POSTS AND
PM'ED YOU 3 TIMES, BUT NO RESPONSE, THIS IS LOOKING MORE LIKE A SCAM EVERY MINUTE I WAIT. GET ME MY FUCKING MONEY

This response does not answer my question or help me solve your issue.  Sad
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 04:23:49 PM

Hello Ursay,

Yes, it is.

Thank you. Smiley

Was your first issue resolved or should it remain open?  Thanks for confirming this info.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: