Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 495944 times)
shadumdum

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:04:18 PM

Final support list, 4/8, is now FINAL

Support list for 4/8 below.  This is the final version.  Please take note if you are on this list and reference it when you speak with me regarding your issue.  Some of these issues are resolved but not all are updated as so.  Thanks guys!

synergy7 / msiddiq / iNormalize / hillock / Brownye / fuue83 / chase1420 / archfiendmaster / sandyjg9 / sbs2199 / Protagonus / DoctorFluff / rstephe / aqrulesms / pafu / na_krul / rm187 (NEED MORE INFO) / torrenting / shadumdum / goosy052157 / pzwow / BitcoinApprentice / navahoboy / blacknight505 / cayson / bvwuis2c / bigpoppapump69 / Imaginer / masternewb001 / metazilla / dhbanes / jack789 / paradoxal / BitSmack / EJS420 / Imaginer / BitByInstant / Nonya Business / masternewb001 / Cogine / fortus / ScrapOfCat / funktion / thannon1261 / rsglenn / aDarkKnight / TheBison / embryonic / fwf / EJS420 / jerm0916 / noodlemctwoodle / bougelahi / jherbjr / catcow / jasnlcas / Tyraeil / jwest411 / jasonkolb / smfuser / jthev05 / jwest411 / liztah / itsalwayssunny / awdroket [RESOLVED] / diesel2946 [RESOLVED] / Droganan / Xosihc / err0r_01 / Super-Magician / mwp / seekup / man /
Leepie / joker006 / jack789 / 303 / i4151 / efini / damavox / haggady

What time zone are you in? Because for me, it has been 4/8 for quite some time, and I don't really understand how these lists are working, but I am glad that I am somewhere!

How does reimbursement work as far as what the price of bitcoin was when we deposited the money, vs. what the price of a bitcoin is now? I know that a lot of people have asked this question, but all you have really said is "if this is an issue and your money has gone through, please open up another ticket with us". I understand as to why there needs to be another ticket created, but we still don't really know how the difference will be made up. I know that some people are saying that the price is now like 30 dollars hgiher than when they deposited the money, which is bound to happen in such an exploding and volatile market. I would love to know how this is going to work!

Should we just expect an email to pop up with our mtgox code? or are the funds going to be directly deposited?  

I appreciate everything you are doing to figure all of these problems out. Thank you URSAY!!

I am always learning about our processes.  I have only been working for BitInstant for about a week.  I am doing my best to help you guys and resolve your issues but many issues need to be escalated to support agents that are more experienced in resolving your problems.  Thanks!  Cheesy

So you are just a middle man who is forced to go through the forums and reply to people who are having problems? Then it is escalated to someone who can actually help? To me, that seems like a waste of resources, as those people should also be on here, and going through each case to get things resolved.

also, I know that there is going to be an issue with what price my bitcoins will be bought at, so I would like to open up a second ticket. I was relatively early on the 4/8 list to get my funds deposited into my mtgox account (still waiting for any email or information regarding this), and I know that that list is now closed, so I would love if I could get another ticket to be on the 4/9 list. I'm sure it will come back and say "I'm sorry, but there is nothing I can do to get you the price in which you should have received your bitcoins.  Thank you for being a customer of bitinstant" but I am going to try anyway. Please let me know when this request has been noted somewhere! I don't mean to be an angry customer, I am just trying to make sure everything is going smoothly, as most people are still in the dark here Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Singlebyte

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:05:16 PM

My best guess (Since no one is telling us), is they are waiting for the funds from MoneyGram/ZipZap that we deposited.  After reading the link I posted earlier it appears they are "juggling" funds because of the tremendous attention bitcoin is having.  Our best hope is they get their money tomorrow and then they will process our orders.  Is this correct Ursay?
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 11:06:38 PM

It's pretty clear that the you won't get the rate that was current at the time you made the transaction.
It will be the BTC rate of when your problem gets resolved. BitInstant definitely doesn't have the money to refund everyone their lost BTC.
URSAY is not gonna be able to change that, and the only resolution is to stop doing business with BitInstant in the future.

Hey,

This is incorrect.

We have always and will always be crediting customers at the exact rate at time of deposit

Our automated system does not do this all the time, however when your order is processed, send us an email or PM or post here and refunds will be credited

We our solving all our issues this week, and we thank our customers for bearing with us in this explosion.

I want to remind everyone that we've never scammed or defrauded anyone. We are one of the longest running Bitcoin companies, and we are not going anywhere.

Thanks

Charlie

the only resolution is to stop doing business with BitInstant in the future.
this plus small claims, or class action if others want to join in on the fun Smiley

Good luck.

If you do not want to help me understand your question or situation then I cannot help you.  Sorry.
Here, I'll dumb it down for you:

A very specific price is quoted at time of placing the order. Will that price be honored when your lighting fast support gets around to fixing people's orders next week?

a) Yes
b) No

You need only answer with a single letter. Which is it?

I've answered this MANY times.  Every order is different.  If you have an issue with your order then we will do our best to make it right.  I can help you by escalating a ticket.  Thanks.  Smiley
Oh look another fucking dodge. what a surprise

Please tone down the language and treat me with respect or I will simply refuse to help you.  I am not here to take your abuse.  I understand you are frustrated and I take it in ALL DAY and NIGHT.  If you are reasonable with me then I will treat you the same.  Smiley

Yes, he is not being very nice to you, but it is a relatively simple request. All of us are asking the same question and you have started to dodge it. Saying that every case is different is obvious, but also very unhelpful. It isn't going to be any better in three days when people find out that they aren't going to be able to get the correct price, so saying that we're screwed now is at least a direct answer. I'm on your side with all of this, but I also understand that people, myself included, are starting to get a little worried with the rising prices and not being able to fairly get our coins.

We have always and will always be crediting customers at the exact rate at time of deposit

Its in our FAQ on our website, that has not changed since we opened doors in 2011

Charlie

this plus small claims, or class action if others want to join in on the fun Smiley

if these problems doesn't get resolved, then I'm sure BitInstant will have a class action on its hands.
sucks my first bitcoin experience had to go like this  Undecided

I implore anyone who has an issue worthy of a lawsuit to contact me.

Charlie

After 6 days I have finally received my bitcoins from Bitinstant. Thank you for your help URSAY.

However, I'm gonna have to submit another support ticket, I will accept receiving a spot on tomorrows list rather than my earlier position because I have improved my standing. I've seen it stated before on this thread that it is Bitinstants policy to honor the transaction at the rate mtgox has at the time of transaction. My zipzap confirmation occurred at 10:11 p.m. Mountain time on the 2nd of April 2013      Account Number: 763171501. The value of Mtgox of that time was around 120 to 130 USD. The rate I received for my $96.01 after transaction fees is less than what the price is currently, likely being completed at the absolute peek in price earlier today. My math comes out to me having received a rate of 192.514353759, this was certainly not the price of bitcoin last Tuesday and I wish to receive the difference, I cannot calculate the exact amount, but I believe it comes out to roughly .3 BTC

Quote ID   7bf2d681-c9f1-4e71-bce1-34e5e463a63d
ZipZap Account Number: 763171501

As promised, I sent 0.3 BTC in refund for spot price

The transaction is under way, for your information, the transaction ID is:
bbe1f6c72d5b9472e322bdcf8e9e8c24a5b02663eb2c035963b1a25384053ca8

My best guess (Since no one is telling us), is they are waiting for the funds from MoneyGram/ZipZap that we deposited.  After reading the link I posted earlier it appears they are "juggling" funds because of the tremendous attention bitcoin is having.  Our best hope is they get their money tomorrow and then they will process our orders.  Is this correct Ursay?

This is incorrect.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
efini

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:07:05 PM

My best guess (Since no one is telling us), is they are waiting for the funds from MoneyGram/ZipZap that we deposited.  After reading the link I posted earlier it appears they are "juggling" funds because of the tremendous attention bitcoin is having.  Our best hope is they get their money tomorrow and then they will process our orders.  Is this correct Ursay?

you think they're going to address a question of whether or not they're taking payment for orders they can't fulfill? don't hold your breath.
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:07:09 PM

Final support list, 4/8, is now FINAL

Support list for 4/8 below.  This is the final version.  Please take note if you are on this list and reference it when you speak with me regarding your issue.  Some of these issues are resolved but not all are updated as so.  Thanks guys!

synergy7 / msiddiq / iNormalize / hillock / Brownye / fuue83 / chase1420 / archfiendmaster / sandyjg9 / sbs2199 / Protagonus / DoctorFluff / rstephe / aqrulesms / pafu / na_krul / rm187 (NEED MORE INFO) / torrenting / shadumdum / goosy052157 / pzwow / BitcoinApprentice / navahoboy / blacknight505 / cayson / bvwuis2c / bigpoppapump69 / Imaginer / masternewb001 / metazilla / dhbanes / jack789 / paradoxal / BitSmack / EJS420 / Imaginer / BitByInstant / Nonya Business / masternewb001 / Cogine / fortus / ScrapOfCat / funktion / thannon1261 / rsglenn / aDarkKnight / TheBison / embryonic / fwf / EJS420 / jerm0916 / noodlemctwoodle / bougelahi / jherbjr / catcow / jasnlcas / Tyraeil / jwest411 / jasonkolb / smfuser / jthev05 / jwest411 / liztah / itsalwayssunny / awdroket [RESOLVED] / diesel2946 [RESOLVED] / Droganan / Xosihc / err0r_01 / Super-Magician / mwp / seekup / man /
Leepie / joker006 / jack789 / 303 / i4151 / efini / damavox / haggady

What time zone are you in? Because for me, it has been 4/8 for quite some time, and I don't really understand how these lists are working, but I am glad that I am somewhere!

How does reimbursement work as far as what the price of bitcoin was when we deposited the money, vs. what the price of a bitcoin is now? I know that a lot of people have asked this question, but all you have really said is "if this is an issue and your money has gone through, please open up another ticket with us". I understand as to why there needs to be another ticket created, but we still don't really know how the difference will be made up. I know that some people are saying that the price is now like 30 dollars hgiher than when they deposited the money, which is bound to happen in such an exploding and volatile market. I would love to know how this is going to work!

Should we just expect an email to pop up with our mtgox code? or are the funds going to be directly deposited?  

I appreciate everything you are doing to figure all of these problems out. Thank you URSAY!!

I am always learning about our processes.  I have only been working for BitInstant for about a week.  I am doing my best to help you guys and resolve your issues but many issues need to be escalated to support agents that are more experienced in resolving your problems.  Thanks!  Cheesy

So you are just a middle man who is forced to go through the forums and reply to people who are having problems? Then it is escalated to someone who can actually help? To me, that seems like a waste of resources, as those people should also be on here, and going through each case to get things resolved.

also, I know that there is going to be an issue with what price my bitcoins will be bought at, so I would like to open up a second ticket. I was relatively early on the 4/8 list to get my funds deposited into my mtgox account (still waiting for any email or information regarding this), and I know that that list is now closed, so I would love if I could get another ticket to be on the 4/9 list. I'm sure it will come back and say "I'm sorry, but there is nothing I can do to get you the price in which you should have received your bitcoins.  Thank you for being a customer of bitinstant" but I am going to try anyway. Please let me know when this request has been noted somewhere! I don't mean to be an angry customer, I am just trying to make sure everything is going smoothly, as most people are still in the dark here Smiley

If the other support agents were here on the forums then they wouldn't be actively solving your issues.  I enable them to work faster by giving them all the issues in an organized manner with ALL info they need to solve the problem.

I will open you a ticket WHEN there is an issue but I cannot open up a ticket for an issue that does not yet exist.
Nonya Business

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:08:39 PM

THIS:
You will get your coins at the price you expect.  If you don't then I will help you to resolve the issue.  Charlie will confirm shortly.
is all anybody can/does expect. Saying this hours ago would have saved a LOT of time & negativity. Gratitude for your perseverance URSAY!

efini

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:09:26 PM

[/quote]

Good luck.
[/quote]luck not required if my and other people's orders are fucked.

but i appreciate the reply. at least that confirms that the general attitude that your support personnel are presenting isn't just limited to one individual; rather it's systemic throughout your organization.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:09:58 PM

I think most people don't understand the variety of options we offer.  All of these options involve different companies and different procedures with great complexity.  We are not receiving money from 1 person in our hands and sending them BTC.  Volume further increases the issues for not just us but the companies we work with which has a domino effect.  Hopefully that makes sense?  Cheesy
pennypack

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:13:22 PM

It's pretty clear that the you won't get the rate that was current at the time you made the transaction.
It will be the BTC rate of when your problem gets resolved. BitInstant definitely doesn't have the money to refund everyone their lost BTC.
URSAY is not gonna be able to change that, and the only resolution is to stop doing business with BitInstant in the future.

Hey,

This is incorrect.

Our automated system does not do this all the time, however when your order is processed, send us an email or PM or post here and refunds will be credited

We our solving all our issues this week, and we thank our customers for bearing with us in this explosion.

I want to remind everyone that we've never scammed or defrauded anyone. We are one of the longest running Bitcoin companies, and we are not going anywhere.

Thanks

Charlie

Good luck.

If you do not want to help me understand your question or situation then I cannot help you.  Sorry.

A very specific price is quoted at time of placing the order. Will that price be honored when your lighting fast support gets around to fixing people's orders next week?

a) Yes
b) No

I've answered this MANY times.  Every order is different.  If you have an issue with your order then we will do our best to make it right.  I can help you by escalating a ticket.  Thanks.  Smiley

Please tone down the language and treat me with respect or I will simply refuse to help you.  I am not here to take your abuse.  I understand you are frustrated and I take it in ALL DAY and NIGHT.  If you are reasonable with me then I will treat you the same.  Smiley

Yes, he is not being very nice to you, but it is a relatively simple request. All of us are asking the same question and you have started to dodge it. Saying that every case is different is obvious, but also very unhelpful. It isn't going to be any better in three days when people find out that they aren't going to be able to get the correct price, so saying that we're screwed now is at least a direct answer. I'm on your side with all of this, but I also understand that people, myself included, are starting to get a little worried with the rising prices and not being able to fairly get our coins.

Its in our FAQ on our website, that has not changed since we opened doors in 2011

Charlie

if these problems doesn't get resolved, then I'm sure BitInstant will have a class action on its hands.

Charlie

After 6 days I have finally received my bitcoins from Bitinstant. Thank you for your help URSAY.

However, I'm gonna have to submit another support ticket, I will accept receiving a spot on tomorrows list rather than my earlier position because I have improved my standing. I've seen it stated before on this thread that it is Bitinstants policy to honor the transaction at the rate mtgox has at the time of transaction. My zipzap confirmation occurred at 10:11 p.m. Mountain time on the 2nd of April 2013      Account Number: 763171501. The value of Mtgox of that time was around 120 to 130 USD. The rate I received for my $96.01 after transaction fees is less than what the price is currently, likely being completed at the absolute peek in price earlier today. My math comes out to me having received a rate of 192.514353759, this was certainly not the price of bitcoin last Tuesday and I wish to receive the difference, I cannot calculate the exact amount, but I believe it comes out to roughly .3 BTC

My best guess (Since no one is telling us), is they are waiting for the funds from MoneyGram/ZipZap that we deposited.  After reading the link I posted earlier it appears they are "juggling" funds because of the tremendous attention bitcoin is having.  Our best hope is they get their money tomorrow and then they will process our orders.  Is this correct Ursay?

This is incorrect.

Thank you for providing this response Yankee and confirming that you will be honoring the quoted price. I would like to apologize to URSAY for the negatively he has received. He has done nothing but been helpful. As i'm sure you can understand we are all frustrated with this situation, but it is not his fault. I will wait patiently for your support team to resolve my issue and submit another ticket if necessary in order to get the correct number of coins.
Apanauc

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:13:40 PM

You will get your coins at the price you expect.  If you don't then I will help you to resolve the issue.  Charlie will confirm shortly.

Thank you URSAY(and I guess Charlie too?)! After 6 days I have received full payment with exchange rate equal to time of deposit(though likely not exact, they took my suggestion that it was roughly .3 BTC and I am perfectly satisfied with that). It has been a long process as my order was like many others in this thread, caught in the confusion that is this huge spike in prices. I was patient, and had my ups and downs, especially at first when I didn't have any idea where my issue was along the process. I commend URSAY's announcement of lists which held the names of people who's problems were being solved, and may have posted my issue one or two too many times to ensure I was on the list(due to not being on the first one after it first developed.).

Making this extra long because while flipping through posts saw someone ask for anyone who's had their issues resolved to post and hopefully bring up morale. Anyways, persevere, it's a process, but I feel it's more organized now.

Also, if you don't get the exchange rate you expect, post that issue soon. Before even having certified the funds at today's rate, I posted and received the difference, since the main issue with my purchase was resolved(I don't know what it was) it was easy and speedy for customer service to complete my transaction and deal with all remaining issues.
yellowbellypig

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:13:54 PM

Charlie

My issue may not be worthy of a lawsuit from a monetary standpoint, but I've been waiting 6 days for something I paid for. I have sent you a personal email just now, and have sent you and URSAY both plenty of PMs over the past few days.

I need my bitcoins.

Event ID: 3cd78318-2ebb-429b-b762-858fa00a606f
Quote ID: 7d0a05b9-4ed5-4219-896f-0d83b6d5068d
EJS420

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:13:59 PM

Hey URSAY,

Just wanted to know where I stand in the list, I don't want them to be over 200 when i get around to buying them =P

Thanks for your time

Quote ID   121c24da-3a19-4f6a-ba76-044902655b0d
Event ID   e4dcaac8-b86b-43e2-bfdb-9024ddf172bb
ZIPZAP Account Number: 866987795

Order receipt

Quote ID   121c24da-3a19-4f6a-ba76-044902655b0d
Event ID   e4dcaac8-b86b-43e2-bfdb-9024ddf172bb
Fees (inclusive)   3.99%%
Amount you paid   $500.0 USD
Amount you will receive   $480.05 USD
Destination exchange   MtGox
Destination account   M02144337X

Order event log

Timestamp   Event ID   Event type
Sun Apr 7 19:06:58 2013   e4dcaac8-b86b-43e2-bfdb-9024ddf172bb   Quote for new transaction
Sun Apr 7 20:09:08 2013   66043db1-e374-429b-a625-c511a9821e3a   New Order
Sun Apr 7 20:09:04 2013   f2ce702a-33af-4f0b-9553-a082d768a920   MTGox Order Loading
Singlebyte

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:16:09 PM

I think most people don't understand the variety of options we offer.  All of these options involve different companies and different procedures with great complexity.  We are not receiving money from 1 person in our hands and sending them BTC.  Volume further increases the issues for not just us but the companies we work with which has a domino effect.  Hopefully that makes sense?  Cheesy

Ursay, the Domino effect makes perfect sense.  I imagine it is difficult.

Yankee, Thank you for the updated post.

jankins

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:20:36 PM

Updated list.
[...] jankins

Hello URSAY,
It looks like I was previously put on the list but I'm no longer on it -- have I been taken off of it? I still have no information on my order from 3/29, so it has now been 11 days. It's reassuring to see that you are dealing with other people here and they are reporting success, but it's still disconcerting to have had no direct contact with support 11 days after the transfer.

Thanks for your help, I hope your system gets ironed out soon so all this stress on both sides of the transaction can be relieved.
Statesman

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:21:34 PM

Hey,

This is incorrect.

Thanks

Charlie

Charlie/Yankee, thank you very much for this response.

You being forthright and directly reassuring us of this has put me a little more at ease in waiting for my BTC. My hat is off to URSAY for being so level-headed in face of accusations and a large volume of work.

I hope my support ticket is resolved soon, as I am more than ready to sing the praises of BitInstant the moment it is funded to my wallet.

I'm on the support list for 4/7, but I will provide my information again, given that Charlie/Yankee is on the scene at the moment:

Quote ID: c1324b76-442e-45fe-b0f1-d444e99345e4
Event ID: 7141f172-8250-41f2-97de-3d58d59f4712

I will also happily provide my confirmation # and account # from MoneyGram if requested.

I will update this thread and post a new one the moment I receive my BTC.

Thank you again for all your hard work, URSAY and Yankee.
shadumdum

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:25:19 PM

Hey,

This is incorrect.

Thanks

Charlie

Good luck.

a) Yes
b) No

Charlie

Charlie

This is incorrect.

THANK YOU YANKEE. These are the answers that everyone has been wanting. You guys at bitinstant are doing a great job of trying to handle this, and thank you for your quick response. This is what customers like to see!
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:25:34 PM

Updated list.
[...] jankins

Hello URSAY,
It looks like I was previously put on the list but I'm no longer on it -- have I been taken off of it? I still have no information on my order from 3/29, so it has now been 11 days. It's reassuring to see that you are dealing with other people here and they are reporting success, but it's still disconcerting to have had no direct contact with support 11 days after the transfer.

Thanks for your help, I hope your system gets ironed out soon so all this stress on both sides of the transaction can be relieved.

I apologize but I don't see you on any of my support lists.  Would you kindly remind me of your issue and your order info?  Thanks!  Cheesy
runarmyof1

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:28:11 PM

Hey, glad there is an active support presence here. I've been waiting 30+ hours for 2 orders, help me out.  Embarrassed
Here is my Information. Let me know if you need anything else

Quote ID    576ff35e-f326-4a4f-9c13-e396549112cb
Event ID    f4d5739b-94ec-433f-b3ff-67d52571d457

Quote ID    5808faec-efc6-4fe1-9750-c58647992502
Event ID    f59e2c41-b7fa-4fe5-892d-81aee99cc55b

I still have faith in BitInstant, I've done a few transfers this week that were instant. As long as I get my bitcoins and for the price they were when I placed the order.
I really wish you guys had a better support service. I'm here because all other methods of contacting haven't received a response. Bitcoin is going mainstream, you really need to implement a 24 hour Livechat. It's better for business and better for the market when people feel secure in buying.

Thanks.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:31:08 PM

Hey, glad there is an active support presence here. I've been waiting 30+ hours for 2 orders, help me out.  Embarrassed
Here is my Information. Let me know if you need anything else

Quote ID    576ff35e-f326-4a4f-9c13-e396549112cb
Event ID    f4d5739b-94ec-433f-b3ff-67d52571d457

Quote ID    5808faec-efc6-4fe1-9750-c58647992502
Event ID    f59e2c41-b7fa-4fe5-892d-81aee99cc55b

I still have faith in BitInstant, I've done a few transfers this week that were instant. As long as I get my bitcoins and for the price they were when I placed the order.
I really wish you guys had a better support service. I'm here because all other methods of contacting haven't received a response. Bitcoin is going mainstream, you really need to implement a 24 hour Livechat. It's better for business and better for the market when people feel secure in buying.

Thanks.

I've added you to the support list for 4/9.  Please take note.

We are working on improved customer service.  Volume has spiked and we are actively working on meeting the need of such numbers.  Thanks!  Cheesy
jankins

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:32:42 PM

Updated list.
[...] jankins

Hello URSAY,

I apologize but I don't see you on any of my support lists.  Would you kindly remind me of your issue and your order info?  Thanks!  Cheesy

No problem, here's my info:

OrderID: d71b0d47-e59b-46c2-a42e-a4b81487e869
EventID: 25eaa724-da9c-4317-967d-6a7c13bbed58
QuoteID: 082bd727-74df-4d7d-bc9a-9ce1989d175e
EventSentAt: 1364613532.92
FundsSent: $144.015 USD

I used the M-prefixed account number and made my transaction on 3/29. Other people seem to have mentioned that the M-prefixed account # was causing errors, so I'm worried I made my transfer before they were accepted.
I was also unaware that the APIResponse was redeemable, so I didn't use it, and didn't disclose it to anybody besides BitInstant within 24 hours.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: