Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 495944 times)
PC_Mobile

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:09:44 PM

On the 4/7 list and still no update and no coins?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pennypack

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:11:18 PM

If you've been following this thread the past few days you'd understand that I am working 14+ hours days, 7 days a week to help.  We are working to scale up to meet demand.  Thanks!  Smiley

I'm sorry your company is understaffed but honestly that is not an acceptable answer to these problems. Your apologies are not putting the money you (bitinstant) GUARANTEED me. All it appears you are doing is responding to people on this forum and placing a ticket in for us. You have not provided me with any update to my ticket so I honestly feel like I am in the same spot i was in before posting here with a simple false sense of security that something is being done. This isn't even the official support location for the bitinstant website. Why am I on this forum and using the bitinstant support / calling does absolutely nothing.

Can you please provide me with more details and the status of my ticket, and answer the question on whether or not you will be providing us the amount of coins owed to us based on the price when we placed the order as opposed to apologizing.
yellowbellypig

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:13:56 PM

You have not provided me with any update to my ticket so I honestly feel like I am in the same spot i was in before posting here with a simple false sense of security that something is being done.

Pretty much lol.. its been a week for me and all I get every day is "we are looking into your issue, please be patient"

Absolutely no updates and absolutely no progress.
pennypack

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:15:02 PM

You have not provided me with any update to my ticket so I honestly feel like I am in the same spot i was in before posting here with a simple false sense of security that something is being done.

Pretty much lol.. its been a week for me and all I get every day is "we are looking into your issue, please be patient"

Absolutely no updates and absolutely no progress.

bitinstant has lost a customer once this issue is finally resolved. Their process for handling this is just awful.
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:15:16 PM

Final support list, 4/8, is now FINAL

Support list for 4/8 below.  This is the final version.  Please take note if you are on this list and reference it when you speak with me regarding your issue.  Some of these issues are resolved but not all are updated as so.  Thanks guys!

synergy7 / msiddiq / iNormalize / hillock / Brownye / fuue83 / chase1420 / archfiendmaster / sandyjg9 / sbs2199 / Protagonus / DoctorFluff / rstephe / aqrulesms / pafu / na_krul / rm187 (NEED MORE INFO) / torrenting / shadumdum / goosy052157 / pzwow / BitcoinApprentice / navahoboy / blacknight505 / cayson / bvwuis2c / bigpoppapump69 / Imaginer / masternewb001 / metazilla / dhbanes / jack789 / paradoxal / BitSmack / EJS420 / Imaginer / BitByInstant / Nonya Business / masternewb001 / Cogine / fortus / ScrapOfCat / funktion / thannon1261 / rsglenn / aDarkKnight / TheBison / embryonic / fwf / EJS420 / jerm0916 / noodlemctwoodle / bougelahi / jherbjr / catcow / jasnlcas / Tyraeil / jwest411 / jasonkolb / smfuser / jthev05 / jwest411 / liztah / itsalwayssunny / awdroket [RESOLVED] / diesel2946 [RESOLVED] / Droganan / Xosihc / err0r_01 / Super-Magician / mwp / seekup / man /
Leepie / joker006 / jack789 / 303 / i4151 / efini / damavox / haggady
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:16:54 PM

If you've been following this thread the past few days you'd understand that I am working 14+ hours days, 7 days a week to help.  We are working to scale up to meet demand.  Thanks!  Smiley

I'm sorry your company is understaffed but honestly that is not an acceptable answer to these problems. Your apologies are not putting the money you (bitinstant) GUARANTEED me. All it appears you are doing is responding to people on this forum and placing a ticket in for us. You have not provided me with any update to my ticket so I honestly feel like I am in the same spot i was in before posting here with a simple false sense of security that something is being done. This isn't even the official support location for the bitinstant website. Why am I on this forum and using the bitinstant support / calling does absolutely nothing.

Can you please provide me with more details and the status of my ticket, and answer the question on whether or not you will be providing us the amount of coins owed to us based on the price when we placed the order as opposed to apologizing.

In time...

I will be providing some updates to individual users later today.
pennypack

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:19:07 PM

In time...

Then I look forward to hearing from you later today.  (altho I imagine i won't as there are people who have issued going back a week that have not been resolved)

AND you still have not answered the question so perhaps i will try it again.

Will BITINSTANT be honoring the quoted price at the time of the transaction or not?
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:22:29 PM

In time...

Then I look forward to hearing from you later today.  (altho I imagine i won't as there are people who have issued going back a week that have not been resolved)

Will BITINSTANT be honoring the quoted price at the time of the transaction or not?

You will find this answer on the same page here but I am re-posting just for you!  Cheesy

When you receive your order, if you have a problem, we can open another support ticket.  One step at a time.  Thanks! Smiley
cooljay24

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:24:36 PM

URSAY - I'm on the 4/7 list. Mine is a simple mtgox coupon (USD) to PayPal so ya'll already have my money I just simply now need it from Bitinstant into my PP account  Cheesy. Just checking up to see on any news on this yet.
elitemom

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:25:25 PM

This is regarding order 465a70f6-7416-4ab8-a60b-ed1b2215c86e

This is my first time using BitInstant and Coin to mail.

I used MoneyGram to wire in 203 bucks.

I received the confirmation email from ZipZap and then from you guys saying you transferred ~$192 to coinapult.

I received the coinapult email and it said I had $0

I'm panicking and I really needed the bitcoin hours ago.

Where did my funds go?
efini

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:26:16 PM

In time...

Then I look forward to hearing from you later today.  (altho I imagine i won't as there are people who have issued going back a week that have not been resolved)

You will find this answer on the same page here but I am re-posting just for you!  Cheesy

When you receive your order, if you have a problem, we can open another support ticket.  One step at a time.  Thanks! Smiley
nice job dodging the question Smiley
pennypack

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:26:47 PM

In time...

That isn't an answer to the question. That is simply a misdirection statement where you are basically telling me no, we are not going to be honoring the GUARANTEE we made, in a week from now when we finally resolve your issue you will need to submit another ticket and wait another week to be told that we won't be honoring these funds. Which if bitcoins continue to grow at its current rate will warrant a lawsuit.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:31:13 PM

This is regarding order 465a70f6-7416-4ab8-a60b-ed1b2215c86e

This is my first time using BitInstant and Coin to mail.

I used MoneyGram to wire in 203 bucks.

I received the confirmation email from ZipZap and then from you guys saying you transferred ~$192 to coinapult.

I received the coinapult email and it said I had $0

I'm panicking and I really needed the bitcoin hours ago.

Where did my funds go?

Your funds are safe.  Can you offer me some order info so I can look up your issue?  Thanks!  Cheesy
shadumdum

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:32:07 PM

Support list for 4/8 below.  This is the final version.  Please take note if you are on this list and reference it when you speak with me regarding your issue.  Some of these issues are resolved but not all are updated as so.  Thanks guys!

synergy7 / msiddiq / iNormalize / hillock / Brownye / fuue83 / chase1420 / archfiendmaster / sandyjg9 / sbs2199 / Protagonus / DoctorFluff / rstephe / aqrulesms / pafu / na_krul / rm187 (NEED MORE INFO) / torrenting / shadumdum / goosy052157 / pzwow / BitcoinApprentice / navahoboy / blacknight505 / cayson / bvwuis2c / bigpoppapump69 / Imaginer / masternewb001 / metazilla / dhbanes / jack789 / paradoxal / BitSmack / EJS420 / Imaginer / BitByInstant / Nonya Business / masternewb001 / Cogine / fortus / ScrapOfCat / funktion / thannon1261 / rsglenn / aDarkKnight / TheBison / embryonic / fwf / EJS420 / jerm0916 / noodlemctwoodle / bougelahi / jherbjr / catcow / jasnlcas / Tyraeil / jwest411 / jasonkolb / smfuser / jthev05 / jwest411 / liztah / itsalwayssunny / awdroket [RESOLVED] / diesel2946 [RESOLVED] / Droganan / Xosihc / err0r_01 / Super-Magician / mwp / seekup / man /

What time zone are you in? Because for me, it has been 4/8 for quite some time, and I don't really understand how these lists are working, but I am glad that I am somewhere!

How does reimbursement work as far as what the price of bitcoin was when we deposited the money, vs. what the price of a bitcoin is now? I know that a lot of people have asked this question, but all you have really said is "if this is an issue and your money has gone through, please open up another ticket with us". I understand as to why there needs to be another ticket created, but we still don't really know how the difference will be made up. I know that some people are saying that the price is now like 30 dollars hgiher than when they deposited the money, which is bound to happen in such an exploding and volatile market. I would love to know how this is going to work!

Should we just expect an email to pop up with our mtgox code? or are the funds going to be directly deposited?  

I appreciate everything you are doing to figure all of these problems out. Thank you URSAY!!
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:32:58 PM

In time...

Here it is...I've cut and pasted it for you!  Cheesy

limits 500 for all transfers, 1000 for cash bank deposits, 2000 per per day, minimal order 20
efini

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:34:15 PM

In time...

limits 500 for all transfers, 1000 for cash bank deposits, 2000 per per day, minimal order 20
are you genuinely this thick or is bitinstant actively attempting to defraud its customers?
Tyraeil

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:34:51 PM

What time zone are you in? Because for me, it has been 4/8 for quite some time, and I don't really understand how these lists are working, but I am glad that I am somewhere!

How does reimbursement work as far as what the price of bitcoin was when we deposited the money, vs. what the price of a bitcoin is now? I know that a lot of people have asked this question, but all you have really said is "if this is an issue and your money has gone through, please open up another ticket with us". I understand as to why there needs to be another ticket created, but we still don't really know how the difference will be made up. I know that some people are saying that the price is now like 30 dollars hgiher than when they deposited the money, which is bound to happen in such an exploding and volatile market. I would love to know how this is going to work!

Should we just expect an email to pop up with our mtgox code? or are the funds going to be directly deposited?  

I appreciate everything you are doing to figure all of these problems out. Thank you URSAY!!

From what I've read, all the lists mean is that he's made a support ticket for you. Which I already did with all the information 2 days ago. I'm guessing you'll get a support email from bitinstant. He also is avoiding the question of what price they will be at, because they're probably going to be whatever price when your issue gets resolved (apparently people have been waiting for upwards to a week).
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:37:09 PM

I am always learning about our processes.  I have only been working for BitInstant for about a week.  I am doing my best to help you guys and resolve your issues but many issues need to be escalated to support agents that are more experienced in resolving your problems.  Thanks!  Cheesy
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:38:18 PM

In time...

are you genuinely this thick or is bitinstant actively attempting to defraud its customers?

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand your question.  Sad
efini

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:39:52 PM

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand your question.  Sad
I think you perfectly understand both my question as well as that of pennypack and are actively dodging it for all eyes to see in this thread Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: