May 20, 2024, 11:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843560 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Jeantheboy

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

I love argumentation.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 08:33:44 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 03:52:13 PM by Jeantheboy

Is that Verge QT for osx the electrum version?
Only getting 1 connection, not seeing how many blocks it is downloading?
Keeps out of sync!

same here... ;/ trying to sync for 3 days now

try syncing bitcoin, takes over a week lol

you can go to vergecurrency.de and download the chain instead. there's even instructions there.

Hey man. So i downloaded the Verge-qt wallet. I generated a second wallet address within the wallet. I had sent my XVG from Bittrex to the wallet before it finished syncing. Once it finished syncing the wallet address disappeared and went back to having 1 receiving address and my balance is 0. I can find my transfer transaction in the blockchain explorer but now I'm wondering if my coins are lost? Also now the wallet doesn't even want to open. I have a few other alt coin wallets and everything has went smooth with the coins. But I'm having major problems with Verge. any ideas?? I have almost a million coins

Hi, I do share the issues you have. Check my posts. The Verge community is vibrant and resourceful. Great place to stay and beautiful expectations. A project to believe in.
However, the dev team should recognize that the wallets are problematic. My latest post is unanswered.
I do hope that you will manage to retrieve your coins. After that, send them back to Bittrex. They are safer there.
What I would suggest is considering using Coinomi, creating a paper wallet, and verifying it by private key on the paper wallet section of the Verge website. Having the private key is crucial. If you don't wanna use Coinomi for mobile, just try and wait for Coinomi to provide a desktop version.
My experience with the Electrum Win wallet is only partially good. The wallet is always syncing, remaining sort of stuck, even preventing me from accessing the Network section. Thus, I printed all the private keys from the Electrum wallet and used one to sweep the funds I had on the Electrum to my Coinomi account. Keep the Coinomi seed in a safe place. That is the access to your funds.
To sum up: Use Bittrex, Coinomi, and a paper wallet. Nothing else, at least for the moment.
When it comes to money, we have to be determined.

Use Binance for day trading, and for buying-and-holding blockchain assets. Exchange fee is only 0.1%.
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10262180
regnar75

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:34:27 PM

Instead of cutting the supply there might be maybe a way to cut it artificially temporaryly.
Maybe there could be a way to make ones coins unspendable for a specific time (maybe a year). And somewhere should be listed how many coins are unspendable and how long. This would build more trust into the coin and fear of whales smashing the price could be reduced.
But I have no idea why someone would make his coins unspendable, other than preventing himself from selling too early in a panic. Maybe there might be some way to stabilise the system with those coins or something.

I know this might be a stupid and pointless suggestion but its not as stupid as suggesting to cut the supply. That would smash trust in a second.
I can't see how this would accomplish anything, either.

Also not all the coins are mined yet, so that would be the only amount that verge could touch, tho they won't and shouldn't. Verge is distributed widely with no consolidated holders, meaning a dev-run freeze account doesn't exist and wont. Better to avoid monetary policy all together and let the markets work. What your suggesting is moving checkingu accounts into savings (m1 to m2) and saying look at m1's supply. In monetary policy it's an accounting trick, nothing more.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 12:44:23 PM

Is that Verge QT for osx the electrum version?
Only getting 1 connection, not seeing how many blocks it is downloading?
Keeps out of sync!

same here... ;/ trying to sync for 3 days now

try syncing bitcoin, takes over a week lol

you can go to vergecurrency.de and download the chain instead. there's even instructions there.

Hey man. So i downloaded the Verge-qt wallet. I generated a second wallet address within the wallet. I had sent my XVG from Bittrex to the wallet before it finished syncing. Once it finished syncing the wallet address disappeared and went back to having 1 receiving address and my balance is 0. I can find my transfer transaction in the blockchain explorer but now I'm wondering if my coins are lost? Also now the wallet doesn't even want to open. I have a few other alt coin wallets and everything has went smooth with the coins. But I'm having major problems with Verge. any ideas?? I have almost a million coins

Hi, I do share the issues you have. Check my posts. The Verge community is vibrant and resourceful. Great place to stay and beautiful expectations. A project to believe in.
However, the dev team should recognize that the wallets are problematic. My latest post is unanswered.
I do hope that you will manage to retrieve your coins. After that, send them back to Bittrex. They are safer there.
What I would suggest is considering using Coinomi, creating a paper wallet, and verifying it by private key on the paper wallet section of the Verge website. Having the private key is crucial. If you don't wanna use Coinomi for mobile, just try and wait for Coinomi to provide a desktop version.
My experience with the Electrum Win wallet is only partially good. The wallet is always syncing, remaining sort of stuck, even preventing me from accessing the Network section. Thus, I printed all the private keys from the Electrum wallet and used one to sweep the funds I had on the Electrum to my Coinomi account. Keep the Coinomi seed in a safe place. That is the access to your funds.
To sum up: Use Bittrex, Coinomi, and a paper wallet. Nothing else, at least for the moment.
When it comes to money, we have to determined.

our qt wallets work fine. jgreek1, if you are saying the second receiving address "disappeared" then it sounds like you allowed the client to force quit and maybe corrupted the wallet.dat

also you can verify the qt wallet synced by going into the help/debug console, and typing getinfo, and verifying that it is on the same block number as any of the blockchain explorers.

jeantheboy: the best place to open an issue is on our github for whatever application is giving you the issue, along with screencaps or pastes. we've had many people use the electrum windows wallets with no reported issues, and so far, most users prefer it since it does not require syncing and transactions are nearly instant. we are releasing mac osx clients and then we are going to stop support for the clearnet one. i am not sure if you are talking about the clearnet electrum wallet or the tor electrum either. but, do please open an issue on the github repository for the electrum client that gave you an issue.

heres an example of the electrum-xvg-tor wallet, with the network tab open:

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
Wolfie

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 06:10:27 PM

^ Thx DogeDark -

And also to point out - if you're just starting with the Electrum TOR wallet - TOR Browser ***MUST BE RUNNING*** . . i deduced that myself from reading the last 10 pages here.

So to recap, Electrum Tor wallet -

get tor browser

get tor wallet

start tor browser

start tor wallet

setup tor wallet like DogeDark pic above Wink

Have a great day everyone, have a great 4th if youre in USA!

Wolfie

@XVG_HypeMan
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 09:47:04 PM

Any development news and maybe new roadmap?

Wolfie

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 10:57:27 PM

Its on "Roadmap" at

https://vergecurrency.com/

@XVG_HypeMan
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:35:53 PM

Instead of cutting the supply there might be maybe a way to cut it artificially temporaryly.
Maybe there could be a way to make ones coins unspendable for a specific time (maybe a year). And somewhere should be listed how many coins are unspendable and how long. This would build more trust into the coin and fear of whales smashing the price could be reduced.
But I have no idea why someone would make his coins unspendable, other than preventing himself from selling too early in a panic. Maybe there might be some way to stabilise the system with those coins or something.

I know this might be a stupid and pointless suggestion but its not as stupid as suggesting to cut the supply. That would smash trust in a second.

Not to be funny but go ask Hodl Coin how that turned out for them.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
HitTheLow

Activity: 590
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:42:17 AM

This coin could have a bright future if DEV keep do his work and respect the roadmap.

I'm in Verge project since December 2016, I think it is really innovative and very clean Developing.

I've tried many times to send/receive XVG from a wallet to an exchange, I've tried to mine XVG, I've explored the blockchain.

The result is that VERGE is very FAST to send/receive and it is very anonimous and secure.

Verge mining is absolutly innovative with his multi-algorithm system that improves also the blockchain.

Verge market is an high volume market where you can buy/sell XVG easy at the market price;

Market grows slowly in past years to arrive now in the best moment for VERGE's market to invest.

IMHO XVG's price is undervalue and I expect a price's raise of 400% in the next 2 mounth.

At the end of my consideration, XVG is a great investment for the SHORT and the LONG TERM.

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
dagget23

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:43:43 AM

Not to be funny but go ask Hodl Coin how that turned out for them.

Well. Its kind of obvious that not moving currency will just die. Then lets bring more fluctuation to verge. Are there any sites where we could gamble with verge coins? Play poker or something? Or some sites we could ask to add verge at least as long as verge is to small for dark markets.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:51:53 PM

Hummm... Lots of suggestions to "improve" Verge showing up here. Might as well add mine: Keep up the good work, you're doing fine. Thanks!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
FuzwaldQO

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:09:18 AM

Hi Dev,

Long time reader, first time poster!

I'd firstly like to say thanks for having the vision to create a coin such as Verge. It has a great feature set and looking at the road map it's only going from strength to strength. Compared to it's rivals it certainly seems to be able to punch above its weight and will hopefully find it's place among the better altcoins out there (maybe even become a coin in it's own right instead of an alt, who knows). So thanks for your hard work!

I have a couple of questions that I was hoping you might be able to take the time to answer for me...

1. It seems as though you are a bit of a one man band when it comes to developing Verge. Is that the case? Or are there other Devs that just don't get let out of the dev dungeon long enough to be able to post here? I guess if you are on your own there are good and bad sides to that. Good in that you can take the coin where you want it to go, no need to have arguments about what direction to take! Bad in that you have to do all the work, there's no one to hand jobs off to so your life can be a bit easier. Also if you become ill or something happens to you (God forbid) then the coin may grind to a halt. I guess it would be nice to have someone to share the glory with?

2. Regarding RSK smart contracts... The road map says July based on Bitcoin testing. Can you elaborate on that a bit? As in is it a technical limitation that you need to have the smart contracts enabled on BTC before you can then add them to Verge? Or is it more of a time constraint that RSK are busy testing with BTC atm, and once they are done with that, they can then help you with your implementation of smart contracts into Verge?

3. Do you have an end goal for Verge? Where do you see it in 5 years time? At what stage would you think that you could stand back and say "I have achieved what I wanted to when I started out with Verge"? I realise that these questions may be harder to answer than the first few, but all the same I'd like to know so I thought I would ask!

Thanks in advance for any answers you may want to share, I know your time is busy. And thanks again for your hard work, I'm sure you wouldn't get told that enough so feel free to give yourself a pat on the back!

Cheers,

Fuz.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 02:35:11 AM

Hi Dev,

I'd firstly like to say thanks for having the vision to create a coin such as Verge. It has a great feature set and looking at the road map it's only going from strength to strength. Compared to it's rivals it certainly seems to be able to punch above its weight and will hopefully find it's place among the better altcoins out there (maybe even become a coin in it's own right instead of an alt, who knows). So thanks for your hard work!

I have a couple of questions that I was hoping you might be able to take the time to answer for me...

1. It seems as though you are a bit of a one man band when it comes to developing Verge. Is that the case? Or are there other Devs that just don't get let out of the dev dungeon long enough to be able to post here? I guess if you are on your own there are good and bad sides to that. Good in that you can take the coin where you want it to go, no need to have arguments about what direction to take! Bad in that you have to do all the work, there's no one to hand jobs off to so your life can be a bit easier. Also if you become ill or something happens to you (God forbid) then the coin may grind to a halt. I guess it would be nice to have someone to share the glory with?

2. Regarding RSK smart contracts... The road map says July based on Bitcoin testing. Can you elaborate on that a bit? As in is it a technical limitation that you need to have the smart contracts enabled on BTC before you can then add them to Verge? Or is it more of a time constraint that RSK are busy testing with BTC atm, and once they are done with that, they can then help you with your implementation of smart contracts into Verge?

3. Do you have an end goal for Verge? Where do you see it in 5 years time? At what stage would you think that you could stand back and say "I have achieved what I wanted to when I started out with Verge"? I realise that these questions may be harder to answer than the first few, but all the same I'd like to know so I thought I would ask!

Thanks in advance for any answers you may want to share, I know your time is busy. And thanks again for your hard work, I'm sure you wouldn't get told that enough so feel free to give yourself a pat on the back!

Cheers,

Fuz.

sure, here's some answers:

1. you can check out github, we have ALOT of resources, not just the core wallet. we have about 30+ developers that work on various verge resources ie. raspberry pi wallet, electrum, website, core wallet, etc. (and it seems to be growing every day, which is really great to see!)

2. RSK (rootstock) is building the same smart contract platform they did for ethereum (pretty much the only thing that makes ethereum special) for bitcoin. once the process is complete for bitcoin, we'll be implementing them for verge. that's why it revolves around their timeline. some of us have been playing with the bitcoin testnet though =]

3. end goal? no. the goal is to keep growing the number of people working on it, as well as keep evolving verge and it's resources to meet a high privacy standard, while maintaining a public ledger. right now, most coins broadcast user ip across the network so it's easy to link users to transactions. a users ip address can reveal their physical location, as well as give someone with basic network knowledge, a way into their computer (via portscanning). i don't think i'll every be truly satisfied with verge to say i'm done, only because privacy applications continue to update and evolve as well. so the plan is to evolve and update with that.

thanks for the support, and any time you have questions you're more than welcome to ask =]

FuzwaldQO

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:16:16 AM

Hi Dev,

Cheers,

Fuz.

1. you can check out github, we have ALOT of resources, not just the core wallet. we have about 30+ developers that work on various verge resources ie. raspberry pi wallet, electrum, website, core wallet, etc. (and it seems to be growing every day, which is really great to see!)

2. RSK (rootstock) is building the same smart contract platform they did for ethereum (pretty much the only thing that makes ethereum special) for bitcoin. once the process is complete for bitcoin, we'll be implementing them for verge. that's why it revolves around their timeline. some of us have been playing with the bitcoin testnet though =]

3. end goal? no. the goal is to keep growing the number of people working on it, as well as keep evolving verge and it's resources to meet a high privacy standard, while maintaining a public ledger. right now, most coins broadcast user ip across the network so it's easy to link users to transactions. a users ip address can reveal their physical location, as well as give someone with basic network knowledge, a way into their computer (via portscanning). i don't think i'll every be truly satisfied with verge to say i'm done, only because privacy applications continue to update and evolve as well. so the plan is to evolve and update with that.

thanks for the support, and any time you have questions you're more than welcome to ask =]
Thanks for the quick response, I appreciate it!

Just to clarify on RSK... Verge is built on the same base code as bitcoin (is that correct?), therefore once the smart contracts are built for bitcoin you will be able to get that code and hopefully fairly easily integrate it into Verge? Is that what you mean? Sorry if I sound like a noob, but while I am indeed interested in this I have no idea whats involved in the coding of a coin!

I assume that you would have a big sense of pride in what you are achieving here with Verge? Especially seeing that once RSK is implemented you will have something quite unique in crypto... a coin that has anonymous smart contracts with a public ledger? Also, do you see any other coin that may be able to steal some of your thunder which you see as your 'main' competition? Do you know where they live so we can send a team to go trash their curtains? (That's a joke btw, I don't see any point in trashing their curtains!)

Thanks again for the response, it's nice to be able to contact a dev easily and quickly and also have the dev approachable and willing to talk about whats going on Smiley
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 04:27:58 AM

Hi Dev,

Cheers,

Fuz.

Just to clarify on RSK... Verge is built on the same base code as bitcoin (is that correct?), therefore once the smart contracts are built for bitcoin you will be able to get that code and hopefully fairly easily integrate it into Verge? Is that what you mean? Sorry if I sound like a noob, but while I am indeed interested in this I have no idea whats involved in the coding of a coin!

I assume that you would have a big sense of pride in what you are achieving here with Verge? Especially seeing that once RSK is implemented you will have something quite unique in crypto... a coin that has anonymous smart contracts with a public ledger? Also, do you see any other coin that may be able to steal some of your thunder which you see as your 'main' competition? Do you know where they live so we can send a team to go trash their curtains? (That's a joke btw, I don't see any point in trashing their curtains!)

Thanks again for the response, it's nice to be able to contact a dev easily and quickly and also have the dev approachable and willing to talk about whats going on Smiley

lol if other people adopt smart contracts thats fine. our next release, the tor and i2p android wallets, wont be released as open source, however i will show people how they can verify the wallet is running -only- on tor, and how to verify there are no hidden fees as well. also it has some very fancy bells and whistles that will be discussed upon release.

and no problem, verge is everyone. if it was just me, there would be no point to it ;]

juanp11

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:45:24 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 06:17:00 AM by juanp11

Whales already have their coins and have been holding (or hodling) for a while... and locking away their coins would kill trust. Verge is moving, I think, is because "whales" have spent the better part of a year accumulating at 1 sat... and locking away those coins would result in an immediate dump. Now, if you are talking about the current daily supply, what the miners miners do... (maybe mining and dumping is what you are thinking) here is the math...

13,409,472,280/16,555,000,000=0.809995305345817

0.809995305345817x100= 80.9995305345817 percent of the coins have been mined.

4,492800 Verge are mined a day which translates to 6.67753632 @ 149 sats...

Verge is doing 700-900 BTC volume daily so new coins are not crashing the markets....

If Verge is doing 700 BTC a day... there are 1440 minutes in a day... 700/1440= 0.4861111111111111 BTC is spent every minute, on average.
As a result, in ( I am rounding here, of course) 6.68/.48= 13.92, which means in 14 minutes of trading a day's supply is bought, assuming every miner is dumping.

So, your suggestion to lock up the supply seems a little ill-conceived. After all, if miners can't mine and dump for some money, why mine Verge at all? If whales can't trade and make money, why bother with Verge, at all? How do you pick the coins that are good for trading...?

Frankly, at this point I think that the only ones worried about the supply are the new people, dreaming of 1 dollar Verge, while ignoring the fact that a .01, .05 (2 years out), or even a .10 (maybe 3 years out) cent privacy focused coin with multi-algo and potentially rootstock smart contracts is a realistic and reasonable approach to valuation for Verge, I think.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:41:47 AM

XVG moving past few days.  Xvg has long way to go... Refer their website for project... This is one which can be bought and hold for another 6 months...

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
regnar75

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:58:44 AM

Hi Dev,

Cheers,

Fuz.

lol if other people adopt smart contracts thats fine. our next release, the tor and i2p android wallets, wont be released as open source, however i will show people how they can verify the wallet is running -only- on tor, and how to verify there are no hidden fees as well. also it has some very fancy bells and whistles that will be discussed upon release.

and no problem, verge is everyone. if it was just me, there would be no point to it ;]

The RSK contracts being tested on bitcoin, is that RSK attempting to pitch a soft fork to bitcoin or is it it's own token in a sense? I ask because RSK coins and Wallets exist already (pretty sure jaxx has RSK support in beta) but didn't know if it was a pegged token to bitcoin or a soft fork, and this would be a straight up soft fork/implementation into Verge right? Not a pegged token?
gamblr

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:12:23 AM

Its on "Roadmap" at

https://vergecurrency.com/

Thanks!
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:01:21 PM

Whales already have their coins and have been holding (or hodling) for a while... and locking away their coins would kill trust. Verge is moving, I think, is because "whales" have spent the better part of a year accumulating at 1 sat... and locking away those coins would result in an immediate dump. Now, if you are talking about the current daily supply, what the miners miners do... (maybe mining and dumping is what you are thinking) here is the math...

13,409,472,280/16,555,000,000=0.809995305345817

0.809995305345817x100= 80.9995305345817 percent of the coins have been mined.

4,492800 Verge are mined a day which translates to 6.67753632 @ 149 sats...

Verge is doing 700-900 BTC volume daily so new coins are not crashing the markets....

If Verge is doing 700 BTC a day... there are 1440 minutes in a day... 700/1440= 0.4861111111111111 BTC is spent every minute, on average.
As a result, in ( I am rounding here, of course) 6.68/.48= 13.92, which means in 14 minutes of trading a day's supply is bought, assuming every miner is dumping.

So, your suggestion to lock up the supply seems a little ill-conceived. After all, if miners can't mine and dump for some money, why mine Verge at all? If whales can't trade and make money, why bother with Verge, at all? How do you pick the coins that are good for trading...?

Frankly, at this point I think that the only ones worried about the supply are the new people, dreaming of 1 dollar Verge, while ignoring the fact that a .01, .05 (2 years out), or even a .10 (maybe 3 years out) cent privacy focused coin with multi-algo and potentially rootstock smart contracts is a realistic and reasonable approach to valuation for Verge, I think.

You make a very good point here in regards to its future price prediction, but there may a bunch of other factors contributing to a way higher and faster price increase. I heard Verge are in talks with Poloniex to be listed there. Imagine how that would impact the price of a coin.
n3rd

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:11:32 PM

Listing on poloniex might result in some pump action short term, but it doesn't make the real value of the project and long term price prediction any different. People act like the goal of every project is to get on as many exchanges as possible, bittrex is perfectly fine to trade on.
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: