Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
CoinHopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:42:14 PM

Listen up everyone.  

We all know the Trumpcoin Project has incredible potential to be a long term success.   The issue now is that nobody knows about it yet.  So what happens is a major development happens aka the new video, it gets a bunch of new people interested in the project but then word doesn't propagate.  The increased demand can't be maintained without more people finding out about the coin, demand drops, people panic and dump the coin back down.  

I sincerely believe that we just need a spark to start this fire.  One mention on a major news site, a retweet from a big time Trump supporter, one of our videos going viral.  Any of these could set it off. And once this goes viral it will keep spreading and spreading.  That's all we need, to get this train moving.

Its not going to happen if we all sit on our asses and wait for the crypto fairy to get the word out.  We need to make this happen ourselves.  

As an example, so far I've shared the video on 2 Facebook pages I run with about 4000 followers, helped out with the new video, emailed Milo the video, spread the word on various forums etc etc

One day we will all wake up and something will have happened to cause millions of new people to hear about what this coin is for and then realise this is a game changer for grassroots campaign finance.  This could be due to any one thing that any of us did.  We all have our own talents, we all have the skills and know-how to contribute to the success of this project.   So get out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN    

“Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing. Nothing great in the world ever happened without passion." -Donald J Trump

Very well said

You're absolutely right, the content and coin being there simply isnt enough, it needs to spread and that doesnt happen by some sort of natural osmosis it happens through strategic and constant effort. Not transparent (borderline sketchy-looking) shilling either but targeted appeal and professional looking posts, designed specifically for NEW buyers not those of us already on the rocket. If you've got twitter bots use them. If you know a media source that might share the video, send it. If you see a facebook page that would share a trumpcoin image, message them.

It's all us from now, the infrastructure is all set up, its time to stop relying on the devs for momentum and start creating momentum ourselves.

MAGA

https://www.facebook.com/TrumpCoin-1261248230554491/?fref=ts

sharing the absolute shit out of this in every possible way would be step one

Great facebook page! It looks very professional looking!

FB page looks good but it only has 2 likes.
That cant be good.
CantStump

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:49:13 PM

Listen up everyone. 

We all know the Trumpcoin Project has incredible potential to be a long term success.   The issue now is that nobody knows about it yet.  So what happens is a major development happens aka the new video, it gets a bunch of new people interested in the project but then word doesn't propagate.  The increased demand can't be maintained without more people finding out about the coin, demand drops, people panic and dump the coin back down. 

I sincerely believe that we just need a spark to start this fire.  One mention on a major news site, a retweet from a big time Trump supporter, one of our videos going viral.  Any of these could set it off. And once this goes viral it will keep spreading and spreading.  That's all we need, to get this train moving.

Its not going to happen if we all sit on our asses and wait for the crypto fairy to get the word out.  We need to make this happen ourselves. 

As an example, so far I've shared the video on 2 Facebook pages I run with about 4000 followers, helped out with the new video, emailed Milo the video, spread the word on various forums etc etc

One day we will all wake up and something will have happened to cause millions of new people to hear about what this coin is for and then realise this is a game changer for grassroots campaign finance.  This could be due to any one thing that any of us did.  We all have our own talents, we all have the skills and know-how to contribute to the success of this project.   So get out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN   

“Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing. Nothing great in the world ever happened without passion." -Donald J Trump

Very well said

You're absolutely right, the content and coin being there simply isnt enough, it needs to spread and that doesnt happen by some sort of natural osmosis it happens through strategic and constant effort. Not transparent (borderline sketchy-looking) shilling either but targeted appeal and professional looking posts, designed specifically for NEW buyers not those of us already on the rocket. If you've got twitter bots use them. If you know a media source that might share the video, send it. If you see a facebook page that would share a trumpcoin image, message them.

It's all us from now, the infrastructure is all set up, its time to stop relying on the devs for momentum and start creating momentum ourselves.

MAGA

That cant be good.

That new page you're talking about was only made 6 hours ago... check the post times. 

There is another Trumpcoin page out there with a lot more likes but I much prefer this one.  Will be sharing it with the followers on my own pages as soon as I'm at my computer - I'm on my phone atm.
CoinHopper

Activity: 280

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:00:07 PM

Listen up everyone. 

We all know the Trumpcoin Project has incredible potential to be a long term success.   The issue now is that nobody knows about it yet.  So what happens is a major development happens aka the new video, it gets a bunch of new people interested in the project but then word doesn't propagate.  The increased demand can't be maintained without more people finding out about the coin, demand drops, people panic and dump the coin back down. 

I sincerely believe that we just need a spark to start this fire.  One mention on a major news site, a retweet from a big time Trump supporter, one of our videos going viral.  Any of these could set it off. And once this goes viral it will keep spreading and spreading.  That's all we need, to get this train moving.

Its not going to happen if we all sit on our asses and wait for the crypto fairy to get the word out.  We need to make this happen ourselves. 

One day we will all wake up and something will have happened to cause millions of new people to hear about what this coin is for and then realise this is a game changer for grassroots campaign finance.  This could be due to any one thing that any of us did.  We all have our own talents, we all have the skills and know-how to contribute to the success of this project.   So get out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN   

Very well said

MAGA

That cant be good.

That new page you're talking about was only made 6 hours ago... check the post times. 

There is another Trumpcoin page out there with a lot more likes but I much prefer this one.  Will be sharing it with the followers on my own pages as soon as I'm at my computer - I'm on my phone atm.

Ok well I will like it when more people start liking it so I can be lost in the crowd.
ezview

Activity: 242

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:21:06 PM

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN PROMO VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

Here ya go ladies and gents

If you feel like kindly donating to the content creator, here's the address:
TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE
(this address ONLY takes TRUMP please do not send bitcoin through this address)

Cheers boys and girls, MAGA Smiley

Who made this video. I would like to get in touch with him about other video work he may be interested in.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:29:01 PM

Listen up everyone.  

We all know the Trumpcoin Project has incredible potential to be a long term success.   The issue now is that nobody knows about it yet.  So what happens is a major development happens aka the new video, it gets a bunch of new people interested in the project but then word doesn't propagate.  The increased demand can't be maintained without more people finding out about the coin, demand drops, people panic and dump the coin back down.  

I sincerely believe that we just need a spark to start this fire.  One mention on a major news site, a retweet from a big time Trump supporter, one of our videos going viral.  Any of these could set it off. And once this goes viral it will keep spreading and spreading.  That's all we need, to get this train moving.

Its not going to happen if we all sit on our asses and wait for the crypto fairy to get the word out.  We need to make this happen ourselves.  

One day we will all wake up and something will have happened to cause millions of new people to hear about what this coin is for and then realise this is a game changer for grassroots campaign finance.  This could be due to any one thing that any of us did.  We all have our own talents, we all have the skills and know-how to contribute to the success of this project.   So get out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN    

Very well said

MAGA

That cant be good.

There is another Trumpcoin page out there with a lot more likes but I much prefer this one.  Will be sharing it with the followers on my own pages as soon as I'm at my computer - I'm on my phone atm.
I appreciate your honesty and your help of getting the facebook page that I made you did bring many people to the page in the beginning and I thank and appreciate you for that! There are many Trump coin supporters and would be great if all of them made face book pages about Trump coin. I'm trying my hardest to get the word out I'm doing paid ads and the face book that I made is getting over 3k views a week and posting new content daily! Yes some people will like my style and some will like other peoples style I view that as a good thing. As long as we all work together Trump coin will be a huge success and that's the only thing that matters.
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:42:49 PM

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN PROMO VIDEO

Here ya go ladies and gents

If you feel like kindly donating to the content creator, here's the address:
TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE
(this address ONLY takes TRUMP please do not send bitcoin through this address)

Cheers boys and girls, MAGA Smiley

Who made this video. I would like to get in touch with him about other video work he may be interested in.

hey man, that would be me Smiley

hmu on bigbosstrump196@gmail.com and run me through what you're after

Cheers!
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:47:33 PM

Buy support is looking nice on TrumpCoin guys, nice new floor we've got here at 6k sats
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:27:55 PM

Buy support is looking nice on TrumpCoin guys, nice new floor we've got here at 6k sats
Right and the 100 Trump coins wallets are growing and it looks like most if not all the weak hands are out of the Trump coin. I have a closing on the 14 I will be buying more Trump coins I would like to move up on the Trump rich list but 8th on the list is not bad Grin
CryR

Activity: 210

kcin obazs

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:58:50 PM

In Trump we Trust!
CantStump

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:05:44 AM

I appreciate your honesty and your help of getting the facebook page that I made you did bring many people to the page in the beginning and I thank and appreciate you for that! There are many Trump coin supporters and would be great if all of them made face book pages about Trump coin. I'm trying my hardest to get the word out I'm doing paid ads and the face book that I made is getting over 3k views a week and posting new content daily! Yes some people will like my style and some will like other peoples style I view that as a good thing. As long as we all work together Trump coin will be a huge success and that's the only thing that matters.

Great to hear, lots of high energy and effort being directed towards the coin is great to see. 

If we all do our part the Trumpcoin Project is guaranteed to be a huge success. 
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:04:17 AM

All we need to do is to spread trumpcoin to the right people and it will blow up

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:16:49 AM

Since trump will be the next president I'm going to join this movement and hope I can get some coins from dev directly.
I want to send a few buck in bitcoin to dev and then receive trump coin in my wallet to avoid exchange sites fees Smiley if that's possible?
Depredation

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:26:52 AM

Since trump will be the next president I'm going to join this movement and hope I can get some coins from dev directly.
I want to send a few buck in bitcoin to dev and then receive trump coin in my wallet to avoid exchange sites fees Smiley if that's possible?
Yeah just send the dev a private message

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:40:59 AM

just curious mate do you think that it is possible to buy trump from dev? because that's very good deal if avoiding tx fee can be done if we can bought it from dev team itself, will check it up mate thanks for answering that question.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Depredation

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:30:33 AM

just curious mate do you think that it is possible to buy trump from dev? because that's very good deal if avoiding tx fee can be done if we can bought it from dev team itself, will check it up mate thanks for answering that question.
Guys its in the main post..

"BUYING TRUMP COINS MANUALLY
Whilst we recommend buying Trump Coins with Bitcoin you can also buy direct via paypal. Due to Paypal regulations we cannot set up an automatic system.
What you need to do is contact us on Skype: live: trumpcoined_1 Someone will then take you through the process manually in real time and you can pay instantly via paypal.
Note: Only transaction above $20 can be done using this method. All income from this method will be used to by Trump coins
from the sells on an exchange hence helping to increase the value of Trump Coin and by default the campaign donation.
Please note, a limited number of coins are available using this method.
"

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
CantStump

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:54:23 AM

Just a heads up exchange fees are at most 0.2% of total tx, so if you're concerned about fees don't be. 
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:22:37 PM

Hey Ladies and Gents

Second and third videos are currently being produced, should be up in a week or two (have some pretty time-consuming projects keeping me strapped for time). Between those and the facebook page I'll be doing everything I can to promote the coin but y'all need to be doing the same. The value of the coin now solely rests on your shoulders, its time to start spreading, sharing, shilling and shouting TrumpCoin to anyone who will listen (and even those who will not). Trumpsingles.com a literally irrelevant dating site is getting mainstream coverage on RT and the NY Post, this coin could be ready for mainstream media headlines tomorrow if the right people were contacted.

I'm going to keep cranking out content as fast as I can but there's only so much raw content can do.

At any rate, without shaking a beggar's cup i have a goal of another 16k trumpcoins before I'm fully strapped in (i have a few fulltime "jobs" that make focussing entirely on trumpcoin a little difficult but I'll do what I absolutely can) and would be ridiculously appreciative of any donations that could keep me running smoothly Smiley

here's my trumpcoin address, I'm like 16 generous trump fans away from my dream amount so if you've got a little to spare and are able to help me out you'd be my absolute angel. TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE

Remember, this coin is all of you manifest...if you do your best, so will TrumpCoin.

M A G A everybody, will be posting the next two vids as soon as i can and look forward to seeing you on the moon
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:24:35 PM

Hey Ladies and Gents

Second and third videos are currently being produced, should be up in a week or two (have some pretty time-consuming projects keeping me strapped for time). Between those and the facebook page I'll be doing everything I can to promote the coin but y'all need to be doing the same. The value of the coin now solely rests on your shoulders, its time to start spreading, sharing, shilling and shouting TrumpCoin to anyone who will listen (and even those who will not). Trumpsingles.com a literally irrelevant dating site is getting mainstream coverage on RT and the NY Post, this coin could be ready for mainstream media headlines tomorrow if the right people were contacted.

I'm going to keep cranking out content as fast as I can but there's only so much raw content can do.

At any rate, without shaking a beggar's cup i have a goal of another 16k trumpcoins before I'm fully strapped in (i have a few fulltime "jobs" that make focussing entirely on trumpcoin a little difficult but I'll do what I absolutely can) and would be ridiculously appreciative of any donations that could keep me running smoothly Smiley

here's my trumpcoin address, I'm like 16 generous trump fans away from my dream amount so if you've got a little to spare and are able to help me out you'd be my absolute angel. TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE

Remember, this coin is all of you manifest...if you do your best, so will TrumpCoin.

M A G A everybody, will be posting the next two vids as soon as i can and look forward to seeing you on the moon

https://www.facebook.com/TrumpCoin-1261248230554491/ (facebook)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI&feature=youtu.be (introducing: trumpcoin)
PRIORITY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ (What is Trumpcoin?)

Here are the best links to spread, make sure to reference trumpcoin.rocks on any post you can
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:25:38 PM

Hey Ladies and Gents

https://www.facebook.com/TrumpCoin-1261248230554491/ (facebook)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI&feature=youtu.be (introducing: trumpcoin)
PRIORITY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ (What is Trumpcoin?)

Here are the best links to spread, make sure to reference trumpcoin.rocks on any post you can

also, if you need to get in contact with me for content you'd like shared on the facebook or general marketing ideas here's my email address

bigbosstrump196@gmail.com
elli123

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:32:47 PM

Its just a matter of time before newspapers all over America write about trumpcoin Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: