Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:07:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Health and Religion  (Read 210822 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

~snip~
So, now you see why God placed cancer into the design. He never meant us to be unhealthy. He always wanted us to use the benefits of cancer to enhance our lives.

So he didn't want us to be unhealthy but he made us unhealthy, so what happened did he fuck up somewhere along the line?  Ok I guess another contradiction from you and god is consistent!
I disagree. God didn't make us unhealthy. In fact, He made us so extremely healthy that He gave us freedom. Freedom, like in free will. Then we used our freedom in free will to make ourselves unhealthy.

If only god was so powerful and smart that he could have made a way for humans to pro-create without the need to involve cancer?
Look around in nature. You don't find handguns anywhere. But you find the materials to make handguns in many places. God didn't make handguns. Mankind did.

Same with cancer. The form of cancer that God made wasn't bad, but it was good. Mankind messed his whole life up, and set in place methods for the good that God made to become evil. Cancer is good, but mankind turned it into evil. On top of that, 100% of cancers could be healed using the things of nature and life style changes. But people don't want to know this. They continue to go on their way.

I worked with an atheist who got brain cancer. I told him about natural cures. He liked the idea of the doctor and poisoning himself with chemo. So, that's what he did, and he died from it, not from the cancer. So, it was he, himself that did it... not God.

Mildly ironic that what you post as evidence of a creator is much stronger against one and strong evidence of evolution.  Also ironic and appreciated btw, that you continue to help illustrate the logical fallacies of an omnipotent creator.

Mildly ironic that you call the proof for God an example of proof for evolution. You hadn't looked at evolution theory? Twisting the proof for God into something that could cause evolution, would make evolution theory millions (trillions?) of times more complex than people could imagine it.

Come on. Evolution people are having a hard enough time twisting evolution theory into something that matches reality,  without making it millions (trillions?) of times more difficult for them. Show a little compassion!

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

Your idea is Orwellian. If you define religion as child abuse it logically follows that the state should intervene in the families of some 3.6 billion people and force parents to not share their beliefs with their children. If they refuse you rip the children from their parents and homes of course. That's what we do with people who repeatedly abuse children.

Your idea is so crazy so nightmarish that it makes believing in flying horses look totally sane.

Fundamentalist always justify their crimes as advancing the greater good.

Not so if you want your children to succeed in the modern world.  Evidence is evidence.  Not sure what you can disagree there.

Or I should have said: "objective physical evidence".  If that better for you?

If your child will go around the MIT campus saying that Earth is 6000 years old, and snakes can talk, I am sure someone would pull your child from school to evaluate his/her mental status.

Ok well at least you are honest and upfront in your desire for tyranny.

Fortunately I live in a country founded by far wiser men then you.

Bill of Rights:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

I agree with you that anyone promoting traditional religious or even mainstream conservative views on a college campus these days is probably in for a chilly reception at best.

Report: 39% of Top Liberal Arts Colleges Have No Republican Professors
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/05/07/report-39-of-top-liberal-arts-colleges-have-no-republican-professors/

Christian group at Oxford University banned from fair out of fear it would 'alienate' students
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10/11/christian-group-at-oxford-university-banned-from-fair-out-fear-it-would-alienate-students.html

So I'm guessing slavery is all kosher in your book?  Most of the founding fathers either owned or supported slavery.

On the other note, there is a fine line between talking to yourself and praying.  Both are mental disorders, IMHO.

I would not want to live in a country where my president goes to war after God told him to do so.  You need to have a mechanism to prevent such a thing.  Individuals with mental issues should not be near the nuclear codes.

As for the SJWs running the higher education, yes, you've got a big problem.  What is happening in America is sad; same thing is happening in Canada and Europe.  Liberals are shutting down all discussions, any views remotely conservative and being equated with racism, sexism etc.  I think all this identity politics is the root cause of the problem.  When facts are not being used to argue your position you end up with a dogma that is not supported by anything but who screams the loudest.

Not just higher education has been hijacked, the same thing is happening in high-schools.  Very sad.  It does not bode well for the future.

I think this whole thread comes down to ''do we really need religion or religious books to have morals'' and then answer is pretty simple, we don't. We only need reason and logic and to be able to debate freely about it. That's why we are here, religion morals are outdated, that's why we know slavery is wrong, not because it's in the bible written. We know witches aren't real or demonic possessions aren't really demonic at all. If we lived exactly by the bible morals or any other religious book, society would be radically different. For a book that's claimed to be divinely inspired and the absolute moral, it's not that great. What about homosexuals? What about working on the sabbath and getting killed for it? We are not doing that, are we?

If you were starving to death, you might sell yourself into voluntary slavery just to get some food so you wouldn't die.

Consider the IRS. Voluntary compliance. Just another way of saying voluntary limited slavery.

Cool

If I was starving to death I would probably do a lot of bad things to save myself, that has nothing to do with the fact that the bible seems to endorse slavery and instead of clearly saying slavery is wrong it has retarded rules about how you can beat your slave and other crazy stuff. The bible is not divinely inspired.

Okay. Maybe you are one of the few who don't pay taxes. Maybe you have freed yourself from that form of slavery. Voluntary compliance. If anybody took your freedom to pay taxes away, wouldn't he be making a slave of you? By not giving you your freedom to pay, right?

The things that show that the Bible is divinely inspired are that ways it matches the lives of people in basic form.

The greatness of the nation of Israel who wrote the Bible, especially since there isn't any reason why they should be as great as they are. They just are.

Bible prophesy that was fulfilled and is being fulfilled right now.

The method the Bible came into being; the pickiness the people of Israel use to keep the exact wording intacted; pickiness thousands of times greater than any other religious pickiness. Impossible pickiness, except that it happened.

The spiritual confirmation from hundreds of millions of people.

The form of the languages of Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic that were used in writing it. Note that the writing form of ancient Ugarit is the same as that of ancient Hebrew. Yet the strong nation-city of Ugarit was destroyed for their multiplicity of gods while the weak nation of Israel survived and conquered because of the help from the Great God.

These are a few of the many miraculous reasons why the Bible is divinely inspired. The things are far from happening with other nations. Even the great nations of China and India are really nations made up of many nations that have changed over and over throughout time, with philosophies and religions that have come and gone. There is no comparison between them and the strength of Israel... strength that is strong in weakness... showing that their Helper is great, as well as being outside of them.

Don't be like the atheist I talked about in my previous post, above. Rather, turn and listen to the health that works... both the spiritual health and the physical health. You are not a slave. You are free to continue to destroy yourself if you want.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
vahidzeal

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

I will first hit on health because as the saying goes health is wealth. most suffer from so many deceases because they never pay attention to their body
they often sometime consuming things like food and drugs that are harmful to health.
not until we start noticing our the changes in our body system when ever we take some substance then we will continue to suffer from unnecessary illness.
my second is as you already know is will be on religion. this one is from me growing up wasnt easy around my neighborhood
there are so many parents who believe it that am bad influence on their children so when ever they see their children around me they are not happy
it became nothing to me as i was born and brought up with my own believe. am a christian but with my own view about people, i try to unstand that people have reason why they do what they do. i make friend with everyone and try to understand every religion and their believe. i learn from everyone so that live peaceful with everyone. that i believe is Christianity    
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

~snip~
So, now you see why God placed cancer into the design. He never meant us to be unhealthy. He always wanted us to use the benefits of cancer to enhance our lives.

So he didn't want us to be unhealthy but he made us unhealthy, so what happened did he fuck up somewhere along the line?  Ok I guess another contradiction from you and god is consistent!
I disagree. God didn't make us unhealthy. In fact, He made us so extremely healthy that He gave us freedom. Freedom, like in free will. Then we used our freedom in free will to make ourselves unhealthy.

If only god was so powerful and smart that he could have made a way for humans to pro-create without the need to involve cancer?
Look around in nature. You don't find handguns anywhere. But you find the materials to make handguns in many places. God didn't make handguns. Mankind did.

Same with cancer. The form of cancer that God made wasn't bad, but it was good. Mankind messed his whole life up, and set in place methods for the good that God made to become evil. Cancer is good, but mankind turned it into evil. On top of that, 100% of cancers could be healed using the things of nature and life style changes. But people don't want to know this. They continue to go on their way.

I worked with an atheist who got brain cancer. I told him about natural cures. He liked the idea of the doctor and poisoning himself with chemo. So, that's what he did, and he died from it, not from the cancer. So, it was he, himself that did it... not God.

Mildly ironic that what you post as evidence of a creator is much stronger against one and strong evidence of evolution.  Also ironic and appreciated btw, that you continue to help illustrate the logical fallacies of an omnipotent creator.

Mildly ironic that you call the proof for God an example of proof for evolution. You hadn't looked at evolution theory? Twisting the proof for God into something that could cause evolution, would make evolution theory millions (trillions?) of times more complex than people could imagine it.

Come on. Evolution people are having a hard enough time twisting evolution theory into something that matches reality,  without making it millions (trillions?) of times more difficult for them. Show a little compassion!

Cool

Yeah, I'm sure a baby uses his freedom to give himself cancer or be born with some bad disease, what the fuck are you even talking about lmao.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

~snip~

Cool

Yeah, I'm sure a baby uses his freedom to give himself cancer or be born with some bad disease, what the fuck are you even talking about lmao.

I'm sure that you have never been forced into anything that some other, evil person forced you into. What are you even talking about lmao?

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

~snip~

Cool

I'm sure that you have never been forced into anything that some other, evil person forced you into. What are you even talking about lmao?

Cool

Let me say it again so your tiny brain can understand it. You said:

''I disagree. God didn't make us unhealthy. In fact, He made us so extremely healthy that He gave us freedom. Freedom, like in free will. Then we used our freedom in free will to make ourselves unhealthy.''

I said: it's impossible for a baby or newborn to use his freedom to make himself unhealthy, there is no way for a newborn to give himself down's syndrome or to be born without an arm on purpose. Your argument is retarded. God doesn't make us healthy.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

~snip~ blah blah blah

See A guy like coin cube who I disagree with at the core of things at least gets my respect because his response's lead me to believe he is an intelligent person.  His arguments (or rebuttals is probably a more accurate word in his case) seem to contain some in depth personal research and reflection as well as some of his own original thoughts.  While I think his conclusions are fundamentally wrong I absolutely give them due consideration so that I can gather as much information as I can to either confirm or yes possibly adjust my current set of beliefs.  Nothing he has said so far has changed anything for me but I have read it with an open mind just in case he may bring up something I hadn't considered before.

You sir, on the other hand literally make up new meanings to words, use words completely out of context which make sense only to yourself, talk out both sides of your ass at the same time, repeat the same nonsensical bullshit ad nauseam.  You're just another religious zealot that parrots whatever some ancient book has in it.  I haven't seen you present a single logical, original idea in the hundreds of posts here in this forum.

Unlike you I am willing to adjust my beliefs if evidence or ideas presented can pass some logical personal "mustard test".
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

~snip~ blah blah blah

See A guy like coin cube who I disagree with at the core of things at least gets my respect because his response's lead me to believe he is an intelligent person.  His arguments (or rebuttals is probably a more accurate word in his case) seem to contain some in depth personal research and reflection as well as some of his own original thoughts.  While I think his conclusions are fundamentally wrong I absolutely give them due consideration so that I can gather as much information as I can to either confirm or yes possibly adjust my current set of beliefs.  Nothing he has said so far has changed anything for me but I have read it with an open mind just in case he may bring up something I hadn't considered before.

You sir, on the other hand literally make up new meanings to words, use words completely out of context which make sense only to yourself, talk out both sides of your ass at the same time, repeat the same nonsensical bullshit ad nauseam.  You're just another religious zealot that parrots whatever some ancient book has in it.  I haven't seen you present a single logical, original idea in the hundreds of posts here in this forum.

Unlike you I am willing to adjust my beliefs if evidence or ideas presented can pass some logical personal "mustard test".

Hey! Thanks for informing me of this. In my communication, I would like to be able to communicate so that people understand me. I am not trying to baffle people with some great rhetoric that doesn't make sense, just to make myself look great in the eyes of others.

So, since you have been so gracious as to inform me about my shortcomings, please show me some examples of them, with enough detail regarding each, so that I know in what way I have been doing the things that you have said about me.

Thanks.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

~snip~

Cool

Cool

''I disagree. God didn't make us unhealthy. In fact, He made us so extremely healthy that He gave us freedom. Freedom, like in free will. Then we used our freedom in free will to make ourselves unhealthy.''

I said: it's impossible for a baby or newborn to use his freedom to make himself unhealthy, there is no way for a newborn to give himself down's syndrome or to be born without an arm on purpose. Your argument is retarded. God doesn't make us healthy.

Notice that you quoted and even bolded the part that says "we use." The word "we" means us, collectively. Look it up in the dictionary to confirm it to yourself. I wasn't talking like a baby did it to himself.

However, we don't understand enough about the workings of nature and the soul and the spirit to state for a fact that the baby absolutely didn't take part in giving himself his own cancer. Or do you know it for a fact somehow.

Cool

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

Hey! Thanks for informing me of this. In my communication, I would like to be able to communicate so that people understand me. I am not trying to baffle people with some great rhetoric that doesn't make sense, just to make myself look great in the eyes of others.

You don't have to worry about looking great to others, you're way past that dude.  You are on the Notbatman level, does that make sense to you yet?

So, since you have been so gracious as to inform me about my shortcomings, please show me some examples of them, with enough detail regarding each, so that I know in what way I have been doing the things that you have said about me.

There are somewhere around 22,000 examples here for you mate.  I'm a little surprised you couldn't find them... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=149737;sa=showPosts.  I think there is enough detail in there for anyone actually interested is seeing your bullshit in action!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

You don't have to worry about looking great to others, you're way past that dude.  You are on the Notbatman level, does that make sense to you yet?
Lol. Thank you, oh great one, for relieving my personal anxiety. Haven't you realized yet that we can badmouth each other all day if we want, but that doing such proves nothing, except maybe our own, personal, pathetic state?

There are somewhere around 22,000 examples here for you mate.  I'm a little surprised you couldn't find them... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=149737;sa=showPosts.  I think there is enough detail in there for anyone actually interested is seeing your bullshit in action!

So, you have suggested that there are around 22,000 examples. Yet, you couldn't even show one of them, with explanation about why even one of them is BS. Seems to me you are the one who is expressing the BS. Of course, maybe it isn't BS for you. Maybe it is only ignorance.

Cool

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

~snip~

I've gone OT enough already and that was my mistake.  I have pm'd the OP and because I started this OT and am in the middle of it I have asked him if he wants the OT posts removed (mine and yours).  I will leave it up to him for now.

Alternatively, BADecker if you want it removed as OT I would do that as well, and offer my apology to the OP for taking it OT.

As for further discussion it's OT so I won't continue with it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

~snip~

I've gone OT enough already and that was my mistake.  I have pm'd the OP and because I started this OT and am in the middle of it I have asked him if he wants the OT posts removed (mine and yours).  I will leave it up to him for now.

Alternatively, BADecker if you want it removed as OT I would do that as well, and offer my apology to the OP for taking it OT.

As for further discussion it's OT so I won't continue with it.

Thanks. I am fine whatever way.    Cool

Astargath

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

~snip~

Cool

Cool

Notice that you quoted and even bolded the part that says "we use." The word "we" means us, collectively. Look it up in the dictionary to confirm it to yourself. I wasn't talking like a baby did it to himself.

However, we don't understand enough about the workings of nature and the soul and the spirit to state for a fact that the baby absolutely didn't take part in giving himself his own cancer. Or do you know it for a fact somehow.

Cool

So we collectively give diseases to babies? ''the workings of nature and the soul and the spirit to state for a fact that the baby absolutely didn't take part in giving himself his own cancer.'' what the fuck are you even talking about dude, why do you keep making shit up. The bible says nothing about our spirit doing things that we are not aware of and why would a baby give himself cancer. Your delusion is amazing.

Badecker arguing on how a baby gives himself cancer, you are batshit crazy mate.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

~snip~

Cool

Cool

Cool

So we collectively give diseases to babies? ''the workings of nature and the soul and the spirit to state for a fact that the baby absolutely didn't take part in giving himself his own cancer.'' what the fuck are you even talking about dude, why do you keep making shit up. The bible says nothing about our spirit doing things that we are not aware of and why would a baby give himself cancer. Your delusion is amazing.

Badecker arguing on how a baby gives himself cancer, you are batshit crazy mate.

Thanks for the explanation of your great Bible knowledge. In your quote of my posting, you forgot the part "we don't understand." So, why do you bring the Bible into it? Everything that you posted has nothing to do with the fact that we don't know that babies aren't responsible for their own health to some extent, via aspects of the soul and spirit that we don't know about.

Maybe babies are responsible for their own health to some extent, via their soul and spirit. We don't know. Or do you know? Show us how you know one way or the other if you know. If you don't know, but suggest that I am "batshit crazy" for suggesting that we don't know, you are simply badmouthing me. Are you trolling? Or are you simply envious that I can provide explanations for things that I say, and you can't or won't for the things that you say?

Back at the time of Darwin, there were several people who were talking about evolution, like Darwin. Yet, most people in general understood that life came about and progressed through creation. Now you want to suggest that I am "batshit crazy" because I say that we don't know how much the soul and spirit play in the formation of a baby? Scientific people are trying to find out all kinds of science about how the soul and spirit play into the lives of people, and what the soul and spirit really are. Darwin's "batshit crazy" stuff is okay for you. But I am "batshit crazy" when I say that we don't know about something. Sounds like you are a "batshit politician" of some sort.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:24:33 PM

~snip~

Cool

Cool

Cool

Thanks for the explanation of your great Bible knowledge. In your quote of my posting, you forgot the part "we don't understand." So, why do you bring the Bible into it? Everything that you posted has nothing to do with the fact that we don't know that babies aren't responsible for their own health to some extent, via aspects of the soul and spirit that we don't know about.

Maybe babies are responsible for their own health to some extent, via their soul and spirit. We don't know. Or do you know? Show us how you know one way or the other if you know. If you don't know, but suggest that I am "batshit crazy" for suggesting that we don't know, you are simply badmouthing me. Are you trolling? Or are you simply envious that I can provide explanations for things that I say, and you can't or won't for the things that you say?

Back at the time of Darwin, there were several people who were talking about evolution, like Darwin. Yet, most people in general understood that life came about and progressed through creation. Now you want to suggest that I am "batshit crazy" because I say that we don't know how much the soul and spirit play in the formation of a baby? Scientific people are trying to find out all kinds of science about how the soul and spirit play into the lives of people, and what the soul and spirit really are. Darwin's "batshit crazy" stuff is okay for you. But I am "batshit crazy" when I say that we don't know about something. Sounds like you are a "batshit politician" of some sort.

Cool

What a nice argument, we don't know therefore you are wrong, astargath. Amazing argument there buddy, then god might not exist because we don't know enough about other dimensions or things outside the universe or even if it's possible to exist ''outside the universe'' check mate. I win.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

~snip~

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

What a nice argument, we don't know therefore you are wrong, astargath. Amazing argument there buddy, then god might not exist because we don't know enough about other dimensions or things outside the universe or even if it's possible to exist ''outside the universe'' check mate. I win.

All you are posting is something that has nothing to do with what you or I said previously.

The point is, that science being in its infancy, and by direct expression of many of its adherents, is essentially a religion. Since soul and spirit exist by simple observation of the various kinds of activities that people do as well as how they express their feelings about things, and since it is outside the arena of scientific expertise at this time, religion rules. This means that any method we use to affect our health is a religious method.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

~snip~

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

All you are posting is something that has nothing to do with what you or I said previously.

The point is, that science being in its infancy, and by direct expression of many of its adherents, is essentially a religion. Since soul and spirit exist by simple observation of the various kinds of activities that people do as well as how they express their feelings about things, and since it is outside the arena of scientific expertise at this time, religion rules. This means that any method we use to affect our health is a religious method.

Cool
''Since soul and spirit exist by simple observation of the various kinds of activities that people do'' Rofl, yeah, every scientist says that mate, we all know souls and spirits are real, give me a break, you have 0 evidence for this, stop making shit up.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

~snip~

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool
''Since soul and spirit exist by simple observation of the various kinds of activities that people do'' Rofl, yeah, every scientist says that mate, we all know souls and spirits are real, give me a break, you have 0 evidence for this, stop making shit up.

The fact that every scientist is alive as the sentient being that he is, proves that he has a soul and spirit. What the soul and spirit are made up of is the thing that has not been proven.

Take a simple automobile for example. A car exists. You can see it. You can handle it one way or another. But you would have to dismantle it and scientifically examine each part to scientifically determine what it was made of. Stating that the car doesn't exist because you haven't dismantled and examined it, shows that you would be in extreme scientific denial.

Or take a black hole. We know that something exists that we have dubbed a black hole. Yet we haven't handled or examined even one of them in any way other than to examine electromagnetic radiation disturbances in the BH area. We don't know that our scientific theories about a BH are correct.

In the same way, souls and spirits exist, even though we can't scientifically do much in the way of scientifically handling them, yet. Come on out of your denial.

Cool

katrin07z

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:19:29 PM

everyone believes what they want to believe until they see it. for some, God is one, for someone I like paganism there are several. the main thing is not to lose their humanity, and not to blindly follow the masses . nothing wrong with their point of view not see. the main thing to bear in the world good, properly dispose of the forces and knowledge!
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: