Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Archive] BFL trolling museum  (Read 69305 times)
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 03:31:13 PM

3---sept./oct. to late nov./early dec. to early jan., 2 times delayed, if that is constant, then 1x delay for bASIC and 1x delay for Avalon (announced) is constant too. But, no, I'm not happy with any delay.

2 times delayed? LOL. How often have they played the "we're only waiting for parts/chips/new premises - after that we will ship within one week" game with us? I stopped counting ...

P.S.
I have two things for you to lookup: Delusional Disorder and Stockholm Syndrome.
Weak reply, coming from someone that makes extra accounts to lick his own ass. Now I'm wondering if you actually are Frizz, or an identity made up by a certain angry moderator. This requires an in-depth investigation, Holmes!

Weak reply instead, SLok. But I'm used to that. Inaba and his Assmhaster army always resort to this "trick": Changing the subject once they are proven wrong ...

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 03:35:24 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2012, 02:11:49 AM by PuertoLibre

@ Friz

A strong counter point is proving that there have been more than 2 delays as well as how long the duration is between each one.

Slock is citing an [estimate] of 4 to 7 days delay for Avalon. Compare that to the average BFL delay of multiple weeks and the whole thing is contrasted pretty easily. It's an ant vs dog type of comparison. (a scale issue IMO)

Unfortunately, bASIC delays are unclear to me. I do not have a solid idea as to how long they are taking or have estimated to be taking. Someone will have to inform me of that.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 03:35:35 PM

I think they might have a bug in their forum software. That thread reloads after 5 seconds. I have the forum set to display 40 messages per page, btw.
When I load up that thread, for the first 5 seconds I can see all the replies, but when it reloads it starts from post 12.
It's quite strange.
You can still see my post directly linked here.
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/article-comments/535-article-bfl-asic-delays-depth-explanation.html#post8140

I think the calls of deleted posts are a little premature.
boonies4u

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 03:43:12 PM

Agreed, navigating these posts is a handful though.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 09:29:49 PM

I think they might have a bug in their forum software. That thread reloads after 5 seconds. I have the forum set to display 40 messages per page, btw.
When I load up that thread, for the first 5 seconds I can see all the replies, but when it reloads it starts from post 12.
It's quite strange.
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/article-comments/535-article-bfl-asic-delays-depth-explanation.html#post8140

That would be why I advised Josh to restart the indexer on that machine.

Unfortunately he saw it as a perfect opportunity for a "brilliant" comeback instead. And thus the situation is still not resolved 24 hours later. Would only take a minute too. Oh well.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 09:42:29 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2012, 09:56:21 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

It's quite strange.

Unfortunately he saw it as a perfect opportunity for a "brilliant" comeback instead. And thus the situation is still not resolved 24 hours later. Would only take a minute too. Oh well.

With all due respect, Josh was about to do as you instructed, until Nassar called while on holiday in Rome and told him not to touch it because it would disrupt the CSS buffers. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Jody is playing MineCraft with her chickens, Sonny is placing bets on Bets of Bitcoins, Nick is playing scrabble with all W's, Christ Vleisides is at Kauffman Stadium awaiting the first pitch for a photo shoot, and Ninja Lady is singing Christmas choirs to the artisan team while hashing out butterfly ornaments.

I almost forgot: David is constructing the CES booth and practicing his spiel he'll give to the attendees on how to utilize the unused CPU on a laptop to mine for bitcoins.
squeept

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 09:52:39 PM

As long as we're looking things up, Frizz23 could try looking up "sociopath."

I'm just going to keep repeating "it's an Altera HardCopy" because I haven't the slightest clue what I'm talking about.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 09:54:35 PM

It's quite strange.

With all due respect, Josh was about to do as you instructed, until Nassar called while on holiday in Rome and told him not to touch it because it would disrupt the CSS buffers. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Jody is playing MineCraft with her chickens, Sonny is placing bets on Bets of Bitcoins, Nick is playing scrabble with all W's, Christ Vleisides is at Kauffman Stadium awaiting the first pitch for a photo shoot, and Ninja Lady is signing Christmas choirs to the artisan team while hashing out butterfly ornaments.

I almost forgot: David is constructing the CES booth and practicing his spiel he'll give to the attendees on how to utilize the unused CPU on a laptop to mine for bitcoins.

Perfect lol

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 10:32:07 PM

It's quite strange.

With all due respect, Josh was about to do as you instructed, until Nassar called while on holiday in Rome and told him not to touch it because it would disrupt the CSS buffers. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Jody is playing MineCraft with her chickens, Sonny is placing bets on Bets of Bitcoins, Nick is playing scrabble with all W's, Christ Vleisides is at Kauffman Stadium awaiting the first pitch for a photo shoot, and Ninja Lady is signing Christmas choirs to the artisan team while hashing out butterfly ornaments.

Perfect lol

Very funny Phinnaeus  Cheesy Cool

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 11:11:55 PM

Where? I see no pagination at https://forums.butterflylabs.com/content/127-bfl-asic-delays-depth-expanation.html See Chrome screenshot below.

You have to login to see the 2nd page of comments.

Thanks, that explains it.
Now you are just talking out of your ass, because being logged in or not doesn't matter at all, you can only see ALL comments by going to the bfl forum mainpage, bottom and selecting the topic under "article comments".

You are correct, thanks. But you really suck at explanations. Being logged in does matter when browsing one of the links, and is the root cause of the confusion in this thread. Only now I understand what you were trying to say. Why not just provide a link to the top thread (instead of a link to your own comment in the thread -- this was confusing)?

For everyone:
The comments here: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/content/127-bfl-asic-delays-depth-expanation-comments.html
Match the thread comments there: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/article-comments/535-article-bfl-asic-delays-depth-explanation.html
And the first link only display a fraction of the comments when you are not logged into the site, whereas the second link always display all the comments.
Frizz23

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 11:29:10 PM

Quote from: Inaba
... rarara you fucking idiot ... pathological liar ... retard ...

I noticed you stopped posting as BFL_Josh, the half-asshole, and only use your Inaba account, the full-asshole. Is this because the f-word is not appropriate for a PR guy?

But wait - you are not BFLs PR guy, right? You are more a kind of jet fighter pilot ubermensch that somehow has to deal with us subhuman peasants that dare to ask questions.

PS - My job is not PR or investor relations, which is why I don't coddle idiots like Frizz and PuertoLibre when they display their stupidity over and over.

The topic never really came up.  BFL as a corporate entity is a startup and has been running very lean and mean.  With wild success and absolutely spectacular outlook for products, it’s time to move to the next stage of business. With my diverse skill set, I can replace both a technical lead and a PR/community lead, thereby eliminating the need for an additional person, which means we can move that much quicker in the market as well as have that much less overhead that can go towards development instead of human resources.

You do know your job description at BFL, no? Grin

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 12:46:36 AM

For everyone:
The comments here: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/content/127-bfl-asic-delays-depth-expanation-comments.html
Match the thread comments there: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/article-comments/535-article-bfl-asic-delays-depth-explanation.html
And the first link only display a fraction of the comments when you are not logged into the site, whereas the second link always display all the comments.

It might be browser dependent. While I'm logged in, on the second link (535) it will display all the comments in the thread. After 5 seconds it then starts at comment #12.
Interestingly, if I view the page source I can still see all the comments, they just aren't displayed.
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002

Bitcoin

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 02:03:23 AM

Some are complaining about paid signature, like mine.. I complain about paid anti-BFL troll that spam bitcoin-talk forum with lies and fud.. hmm.. maybe they are not paid, if so, they must be mad or someting like mentaly ill ?!?!?

BTW, those anti-bfl trolls that seems to fight so much to protect peoples from "being scam by bfl" made the ignore button very usefull in my case.. Now I'm able to go trought this king of thread in few minutes..

Quite a relief Smiley
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 03:17:56 AM

Some are complaining about paid signature, like mine.. I complain about paid anti-BFL troll that spam bitcoin-talk forum with lies and fud.. hmm.. maybe they are not paid, if so, they must be mad or someting like mentaly ill ?!?!?

BTW, those anti-bfl trolls that seems to fight so much to protect peoples from "being scam by bfl" made the ignore button very usefull in my case.. Now I'm able to go trought this king of thread in few minutes..

Quite a relief Smiley

how much did bfl pay you for your signature space??? lol Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

full diclosure: no one is paying me to call out BFL bullshit.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 03:24:27 AM

Quite a relief Smiley

They don't get paid: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/335-contest-week-7-single-giveaway.html
aTg
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 08:09:09 AM

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen ...
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 09:27:41 AM

Hey,if it gets me a free $649 unit,I'll do it.............I am doing it even as we type  Tongue

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
nathanrees19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 10:27:24 AM

Um, it's an online promotion. They're all over the interwebs in various forms.

Edit: You have inspired me to participate. U mad?
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 11:56:33 AM

Looks like that competition finished in November. U mad? Wink

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 12:59:54 PM

Quite a relief Smiley

No one would be so stupid to pay  you for the bullshit that comes out of you, dream on.

Looks like that competition finished in November. U mad? Wink
There's one every week,  now u mad?

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: