Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:31:01 AM

Serious question for serious ION believers?

Why are you leaving so much money on the table? look at all these cheap coins on yobit. Even if you don't want to buy all of them because you don't want to invest that much in any one particular thing, shouldn't you be taking advantage of this arbitrage opportunity? Buy the coins on Yobit and sell them on ionomy, free money.

I've noticed that too but most of the times there is little chance to do this considering that price is almost the same on both exchanges. I was thinking in activating some stakers for ION and keep my fingers crossed hoping that the price will reach at least $0.50 to make some good profit. The release of the first ION game is along the way, so I think it would be best to buy and hold ION at the moment. Just my opinion  Grin

Im assuming you have watched the youtube video for their game gravity right? Please tell me you do seriously see this game as something that will drive ions price up....

You do realise you can go to www.newgrounds.com and play a bunch of them for free right?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:27:15 AM

bucky came here to whine, suchmoon picks immediately up. Maybe you two could post some screenshots.

the same happened there like it happened here. There is no special exclusion for any user to behave bad to others and verbally harras them.

Bucky was banned there for not following rules and what does he do now? Smiley, he comes over to ask for help and where does he do it? In ION Smiley thread.

Bucky, maybe you will ask here who will buy your masternodes, coins or whatever you offer?

Suchmoon, you were not commenting on me?

Great, suchmoon, what if I tell you the reson for bucky's ban? Did you find out that he was banned for doxing YOU?

There is maybe one other addition, I requested this ban. Now you do trully show how bad you are as an person.

Bucky reffered to you. I am sure you like it Smiley.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:45:24 PM

bucky came here to whine, suchmoon picks immediately up. Maybe you two could post some screenshots.

the same happened there like it happened here. There is no special exclusion for any user to behave bad to others and verbally harras them.

Bucky was banned there for not following rules and what does he do now? Smiley, he comes over to ask for help and where does he do it? In ION Smiley thread.

Bucky, maybe you will ask here who will buy your masternodes, coins or whatever you offer?

Great, suchmoon, what if I tell you the reson for bucky's ban? Did you find out that he was banned for doxing YOU?

There is maybe one other addition, I requested this ban. Now you do trully show how bad you are as an person.

panda, why don't you post your entire rant and not a small clip?

did you forget your entire crazy rant on calling me a piece of shit when butting into another conversation?

It's nice to think that you're some sort of internet police, but there are enough wanna be's here already.

Why are you on ION slack as other usernames? and threatening people?

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
boki15

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:56:56 PM

panda, why don't you post your entire rant and not a small clip?

did you forget your entire crazy rant on calling me a piece of shit when butting into another conversation?

It's nice to think that you're some sort of internet police, but there are enough wanna be's here already.

Why are you on ION slack as other usernames? and threatening people?

Smiley, you are so lost. I am not there since your ban. If you ask to post conversations, please start, post us your conversation with adam and everything else that you know Smiley.

You hoped to get to bitcointalk and get rid of xpy, finally, how does feel? I did not see you posting Smiley here where you seem to be big investor and an hero. You are an bad boy Smiley, you got banned by community that you supported for so long, you are so annoyed that you "helped" so many over years from this community and now this. Well, you are one of these old garzanians and it does not wonder me that you try to be an macho, you hate this feeling, your life turned upside down because your GAW/XPY/PayCoin/Paycoin/ION identity is gone, you though you are an star, you got an reality slap.

buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:04:38 PM

ok If you say so, I was a member here in excellent standing long before garza even thought about xpy, so your logic means nothing.

I have invested in many things way before xpy/paycoin and ion.

Bitcoin was one of my first crypto's then litecoin,  but ok, if you think that way, obviously there is no arguing with you.

Have a good rant, I have better things to do with my time then "play" with you today.

Oh, and please don't blatantly lie about you not being on ion slack, you look foolish when you lie.

Anyone with half a brain can see your many accounts there.

What does Adam have to do with your rant?

have a nice day!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
boki15

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:12:15 PM

ok If you say so, I was a member here in excellent standing long before garza even thought about xpy, so your logic means nothing.

I have invested in many things way before xpy/paycoin and ion.

Bitcoin was one of my first crypto's then litecoin,  but ok, if you think that way, obviously there is no arguing with you.

Have a good rant, I have better things to do with my time then "play" with you today.

Oh, and please don't blatantly lie about you not being on ion slack, you look foolish when you lie.

Anyone with half a brain can see your many accounts there.

What does Adam have to do with your rant?

have a nice day!

My rant Smiley, you came over to whine about me because now you are banned. I dont care about your investments. You want to sell now somehing for 20K where you never showed up in last 113 pages to explain us why someone should invest? You came only over to rant on me, actually no, you hope others will do this job for you. You are clearly an garzanian in all meanings of this word. If you would have 1 grey cell, you would never come over to ask for such stupid help if you were wrong and then you ask person who you doxed for help to rant on me Smiley. Crypto is full of such people like you, your ego is so demolished that you try to excuse yourself by bla,bla,bla. Good luck on that.
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 03:50:08 PM

The point still stands. How does that benefit anyone besides the person with that particular thing?

Somebody set up 2 masternodes, how does that help anyone but that person? i guess whoever sold 40k ions to this genius made out, but that doesn't help me now. Why would I jump in now? How is that major breaking news?

More information on ION Masternodes and how they work can be found in the coin's white paper:

https://ionomy.com/about/whitepaper

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:51:26 PM

Why are you leaving so much money on the table? look at all these cheap coins on yobit. Even if you don't want to buy all of them because you don't want to invest that much in any one particular thing, shouldn't you be taking advantage of this arbitrage opportunity? Buy the coins on Yobit and sell them on ionomy, free money.

I've noticed that too but most of the times there is little chance to do this considering that price is almost the same on both exchanges. I was thinking in activating some stakers for ION and keep my fingers crossed hoping that the price will reach at least $0.50 to make some good profit. The release of the first ION game is along the way, so I think it would be best to buy and hold ION at the moment. Just my opinion  Grin

How is the game going to make the price go up?

The game is going to give out electrons as rewards. How many people are going to find the game, get an electron, figure out what it is, then buy enough ions and atoms to make the electrons useful?

If you put your coins in stakers now, you are tying them up for 3 months, how will you get to take advantage of this increased price from the game if your coins are tied up? If this increase in price does happen, do you think it will outlast all the people who who were basically forced into ION via team xpy failing on their obligations to the people who bough bits dumping when they finally get access to their coins?

Wild shark: I don't give a shit about the whitepaper, I want to know why YOU, guy that just said someone setting up a masternode was a reason for me to buy coins now, believes that makes sense. If you can't explain it, there's no reason for anyone to believe it.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:31:15 PM

He won't explain it, he is an ex paycoiner turned ION shill. He invests based on how nice the team is. My dog has more credibility in crypto than WildShark or whatever the fuck that moron shills name is.

Quit shilling and address the questions people ask you. Advertising the ION price rising done by you all artificially increasing The price

You WildShark are a treat to listen too. You must love throwing BTC down the drain. Maybe as much as MrCons himself.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:59:16 PM

He won't explain it, he is an ex paycoiner turned ION shill. He invests based on how nice the team is. My dog has more credibility in crypto than WildShark or whatever the fuck that moron shills name is.

Quit shilling and address the questions people ask you. Advertising the ION price rising done by you all artificially increasing The price

You WildShark are a treat to listen too. You must love throwing BTC down the drain. Maybe as much as MrCons himself.

Come on play nice it's obvious your trying to bait him by coming out with crap like............. My dog has more credibility in crypto

I would actually try to answer your question but what's the point. Just because you have a different opinion to myself does that make you a wanker.... no just someone with a different opinion/agenda.

By opinion I do mean opinion. You want him to speak with facts but it's okay for anyone anti ION to spin whatever shit they like. Anyway what  credibility makes you such an authority

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:20:19 PM

Come on play nice it's obvious your trying to bait him by coming out with crap like............. My dog has more credibility in crypto

I would actually try to answer your question but what's the point. Just because you have a different opinion to myself does that make you a wanker.... no just someone with a different opinion/agenda.

By opinion I do mean opinion. You want him to speak with facts but it's okay for anyone anti ION to spin whatever shit they like. Anyway what  credibility makes you such an authority

Facts, opinion, anything. I've read the whitepaper, I've seen the people involved, it makes zero sense to me. He stated that someone else setting up a masternode was a positive sign. I don't see that from reading the whitepaper, he can explain himself.

Asking someone to clarify one of their statements isn't baiting someone, it's called having a discussion.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:21:00 PM

korvas128: I never said I was an authority. Please post a link where I said that. Or do you just make shit up so it fits your agenda??? I think the latter.

And you never have intentions of answering questions so don't try to bullshit me. The fact that you are involved in ION give you ZERO credibility. But I do enjoy when your post cause it does give me a good laugh.

So...how about some real stats on ION. How does adding more masternodes help people that already own MNs? Also, heard the game was delayed. This feels like XPY all over again.

But I do look forward to more of your posts as you feel you are a crypto authority, apparently.

I also see that the ION team is banning people from slack and Reddit. It is blatantly obvious the team is taking Garza and Hadhtalk tactics to the max. How do you feel about that? I bet you agree with silencing people. You see like the type that likes to keep truths buried so you can make yourself whole from the hole you fell into with XPY.

Really, it's ok. If you like to be scammed, which sure as shit seems like you do, then more power to you. Keep feeding those anti-transparent "nice" people your BTC, I know they really appreciate it.

Oh ya, is ION a registered business yet? Where is the money for the fines they are going to get hit with as people report them to Singapore? I'm gonna go with the premine coins getting dumped.

Yes, I laugh at you and your investment. I laugh at how foolish you are. Let's talk in a few months when you come back to this thread crying cause ION was a complete failure. I'll even give you a hug.

Until you stop shilling for these types of BS operations I will laugh at you and your credibility.

The difference between you and I is that I don't throw BTC at "nice" people. I research my investments and Team ION decided they were too arrogant to be transparent. Next year when you need a loan for the next scam you want to invest in...well, let's just laugh.

Korvas, you truly are an ION warrior. Keep fighting the good fight. I'm sure ION will take you to the moon. Just make us a promise...you'll wave to us from up there!

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:32:17 PM

I've noticed that too but most of the times there is little chance to do this considering that price is almost the same on both exchanges. I was thinking in activating some stakers for ION and keep my fingers crossed hoping that the price will reach at least $0.50 to make some good profit. The release of the first ION game is along the way, so I think it would be best to buy and hold ION at the moment. Just my opinion  Grin

How is the game going to make the price go up?

The game is going to give out electrons as rewards. How many people are going to find the game, get an electron, figure out what it is, then buy enough ions and atoms to make the electrons useful?

If you put your coins in stakers now, you are tying them up for 3 months, how will you get to take advantage of this increased price from the game if your coins are tied up? If this increase in price does happen, do you think it will outlast all the people who who were basically forced into ION via team xpy failing on their obligations to the people who bough bits dumping when they finally get access to their coins?

Wild shark: I don't give a shit about the whitepaper, I want to know why YOU, guy that just said someone setting up a masternode was a reason for me to buy coins now, believes that makes sense. If you can't explain it, there's no reason for anyone to believe it.

You do have a point there mate, but I was only telling about the game since most of the people in crypto land is full of hype and would certainly want to pump ION once they see something new like the game. For me, the game doesn't look like much just a simple one that is very similar to a flash game that you could play online in your browser. As for staking in their platform, it would be very risky to do so considering that the ION balance would be locked up for a couple of months, so my best choice here would be to stake them at my own home in an ION wallet. As long as I could setup the wallet successfully on a Raspberry Pi 2, I would leave it staking 24/7.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:54:01 AM

Yep. If you wanna try and make a little money from this coin, locking them up in ther stakers is the wrong way to go. Those stakers are meant to keep people from cashing in their coins. You have a very good point.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:46:39 AM

anyone wondered yet why they make a shit game have a bounty fund, target mobile games snd havent been to mobile game sites to offer bounties? wouldnt anyond think that smart?

maybe they paid themselves 3 million ion to make gravity?

heres s new question... ask adam how much bounty they are paying themselves for releasing gravity?

btw with current btc price ion investors can sleep well knowing it only took 147btc to make adam matlack whole. but dont woory hes there and totally dedicated to making other xpy losers whole even if it means creating ion bag holders.
korvas128

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:30:47 AM

korvas128: I never said I was an authority. Please post a link where I said that. Or do you just make shit up so it fits your agenda??? I think the latter.

Okay so your not an authority your someone with an opinion, we all have opinions. Everyone is entitled to an opinion just because his is different than yours no need for insults.

And you never have intentions of answering questions so don't try to bullshit me. The fact that you are involved in ION give you ZERO credibility. But I do enjoy when your post cause it does give me a good laugh.

So...how about some real stats on ION. How does adding more masternodes help people that already own MNs? Also, heard the game was delayed. This feels like XPY all over again.

My opinion.........Your right if you assume the network stays flat....

More masternodes = bigger infrastructure = more activity = more transactions = higher payout. Percentage will be less as it's split across more MNs but assuming more transactions the bottomline is payout could be more.

It's early days yet so who knows how it will pan out. As of today though it's a good foundation of something for something. You support the network you get a reward. Also not so much a big deal today but moving forwards the need for private transaction will increase usage/activity. Today I don't think you'll find many MN owners complaining

Concerning gravity if they rushed it the game would probably be available now. If it slips it slips although I have yet to see any confirmation. Being a bit of a gamer I've a had years of games that fell at the final hurdle because of a final rush to release. As long a slip isn't measured in years I don't really care if this happens

But I do look forward to more of your posts as you feel you are a crypto authority, apparently.

As I your's  Grin

I also see that the ION team is banning people from slack and Reddit. It is blatantly obvious the team is taking Garza and Hadhtalk tactics to the max. How do you feel about that? I bet you agree with silencing people. You see like the type that likes to keep truths buried so you can make yourself whole from the hole you fell into with XPY.

Rules is Rules. No point having rules if they are not going to be enforced. The only ban I've seen is with Buckrogers..... he broke the rules. BCT has rules too. For your opinion to have merit you need to back it up with facts... who else and why ??

Really, it's ok. If you like to be scammed, which sure as shit seems like you do, then more power to you. Keep feeding those anti-transparent "nice" people your BTC, I know they really appreciate it.

Thanks I will.... nice is not a word I would use to describe the ION team, Honourable would be a better one to use 

Oh ya, is ION a registered business yet? Where is the money for the fines they are going to get hit with as people report them to Singapore? I'm gonna go with the premine coins getting dumped.

Yes, I laugh at you and your investment. I laugh at how foolish you are. Let's talk in a few months when you come back to this thread crying cause ION was a complete failure. I'll even give you a hug.

Sounds good.... September okay

Until you stop shilling for these types of BS operations I will laugh at you and your credibility.

I'll stop posting when the BS stops following or I can no longer be arsed. I only respond to questions or bullshit

The difference between you and I is that I don't throw BTC at "nice" people. I research my investments and Team ION decided they were too arrogant to be transparent. Next year when you need a loan for the next scam you want to invest in...well, let's just laugh.

The difference between between us is by the time you've done all your research and decided to invest you've compromised on your reward potential as you become part of the pack. But the good news for you is you also reduced your risk level.

Korvas, you truly are an ION warrior. Keep fighting the good fight. I'm sure ION will take you to the moon. Just make us a promise...you'll wave to us from up there!

Thanks, I mined my first BTC in July 1013 and bought my first coin September 20`2013, I'll add you to the list of people that over the years have said exactly the same thing, I need new names as those that said the same about BTC I've already waved too and have crossed off my list.....

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:33:43 AM

anyone wondered yet why they make a shit game have a bounty fund, target mobile games snd havent been to mobile game sites to offer bounties? wouldnt anyond think that smart?

maybe they paid themselves 3 million ion to make gravity?

heres s new question... ask adam how much bounty they are paying themselves for releasing gravity?

btw with current btc price ion investors can sleep well knowing it only took 147btc to make adam matlack whole. but dont woory hes there and totally dedicated to making other xpy losers whole even if it means creating ion bag holders.

Yeah. We'll see how everything will turn out in the end after the release of their first game. It would probably end up like Paycoin scam when Garza made a lot of promises but all of them failed. They just decided to make another coin out of XPY with a new name, but in my opinion I think that it it just the same as its predecessor with the exception of Masternodes and POS 3.0 That is why just to be safe and to avoid huge loss, I have invested the minimum amount possible.   Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:05:09 AM

I mined my first BTC in July 1013 and bought my first coin September 20`2013
And then you gave that first BTC you mined and that first coin you bought to Josh Garza in exchange for a Hashlet and some paycoins.
And what did you learn from it? Hold your bitcoins and stop shitcoining.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:50:28 PM

I mined my first BTC in July 1013 and bought my first coin September 20`2013
And then you gave that first BTC you mined and that first coin you bought to Josh Garza in exchange for a Hashlet and some paycoins.
And what did you learn from it? Hold your bitcoins and stop shitcoining.

If you say so, although if I said I bought a couple of KNC jupiter 1's that would be closer to reality

Should I take a leaf out of your book and follow your advice.... hmmm if I did that though why would I be here....

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:08:02 PM

Okay so your not an authority your someone with an opinion, we all have opinions. Everyone is entitled to an opinion just because his is different than yours no need for insults.

My opinion.........Your right if you assume the network stays flat....

More masternodes = bigger infrastructure = more activity = more transactions = higher payout. Percentage will be less as it's split across more MNs but assuming more transactions the bottomline is payout could be more.

It's early days yet so who knows how it will pan out. As of today though it's a good foundation of something for something. You support the network you get a reward. Also not so much a big deal today but moving forwards the need for private transaction will increase usage/activity. Today I don't think you'll find many MN owners complaining

Concerning gravity if they rushed it the game would probably be available now. If it slips it slips although I have yet to see any confirmation. Being a bit of a gamer I've a had years of games that fell at the final hurdle because of a final rush to release. As long a slip isn't measured in years I don't really care if this happens

As I your's  Grin

Rules is Rules. No point having rules if they are not going to be enforced. The only ban I've seen is with Buckrogers..... he broke the rules. BCT has rules too. For your opinion to have merit you need to back it up with facts... who else and why ??

Thanks I will.... nice is not a word I would use to describe the ION team, Honourable would be a better one to use 

Sounds good.... September okay

I'll stop posting when the BS stops following or I can no longer be arsed. I only respond to questions or bullshit

The difference between between us is by the time you've done all your research and decided to invest you've compromised on your reward potential as you become part of the pack. But the good news for you is you also reduced your risk level.

Thanks, I mined my first BTC in July 1013 and bought my first coin September 20`2013, I'll add you to the list of people that over the years have said exactly the same thing, I need new names as those that said the same about BTC I've already waved too and have crossed off my list.....

But what about the names of the people that warned you about XPY? Hey we're right and you were waaaaaaaaaaaay wrong. Those people that earned you about XPY are he same ones warning about ION.

I gotta say, I feel honored to have made your list.

And I know for a fact people gotta banned from Reddit via the ION team. I have a screen shot I will post when I get back home. It was a very ignorant response. I will dig that up and post it here for all to see the class that he ION team has.

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: