Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:04:41 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 12:20:05 AM by boki15

I think boki15 is good example of what happens when you invest in GAW/haslets and then ION  Grin
RIP brainz  Cry

I wonder if the ION images has embedded subliminal messages.  Huh

For an super duper elite MegaHooker you are not that good in social engineering. You live in an illusion that someone reads this thread in purpose to get an information about ION or anything else, if someone reads this trash thread, then only because someone has currently nothing better to do. Why do you care about subliminal messages? Do you want to help them? Is this what you want to offer ION team but you are only scared of your buddies Smiley and loosing MegaHooker image?

Thanks for not quoting the delusional freak fuck, I appreciate it
Uhh, now it hurts even more Smiley, you cant be so less gifted in part of creativity, you need to exercise it more.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 01:02:41 AM

people dont care about your personal stuff and why should they. if everyone you meet is an asshole, maybe theres something wrong with the guy in the mirror? just saying

and back to ion. gravity beta is supposedly still on track and beta coming as stated before  Roll Eyes  Cool

Which track would that be? Certainly not the "release by mid-June" or "one game every month" track.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:41:34 AM

I think boki15 is good example of what happens when you invest in GAW/haslets and then ION  Grin
RIP brainz  Cry

For an super duper elite MegaHooker you are not that good in social engineering. You live in an illusion that someone reads this thread in purpose to get an information about ION or anything else, if someone reads this trash thread, then only because someone has currently nothing better to do. Why do you care about subliminal messages? Do you want to help them? Is this what you want to offer ION team but you are only scared of your buddies Smiley and loosing MegaHooker image?

Uhh, now it hurts even more Smiley, you cant be so less gifted in part of creativity, you need to exercise it more.

Could you please, honestly and logically explain what you are talking about? Your last 50 or so posts were so incoherent I honestly thought about medical help for you.

Please only address the single question I asked you. If you are going to attack me or go off on a ramble in any way, please do not respond. I really just want to know what you are talking about in the post quoted above, nothing's more.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:10:03 AM

RIP brainz  Cry

Pixel i never knew you were a super duper megahooker. What services do you offer over normal hookers? I might be interested.
boki15

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:19:47 AM

If you don't like Microsoft keeps business secrets do you go troll them on all forums? Maybe you do but they don't care and ionomy doesn't care if you troll about it, they will just keep working and will prove yuou wrong. You think this bitcoin talk is the centre of the world, but it is not, there are many ways for companys to talk to customers, and ionomy choose to use slack, is much better than this outdated forum because you can ask questions Adam and other ion people and get answer immediately. If you dont get answer maybe your asking like ass hole, dont be ass hole if you want answer, respect the developers and they will answer, but you will not get business secrets of course, that's why investors trust companies like apple, google, to make stuff, why would they tell everyone how they do it.

So what you are telling me here is that Ionomy and ION is on the same level in every way as Microsoft? LOL! Business secrets?!? I'm not sure even TeamION knows their own business secrets. Well, yes they do. Their name. Apparently the business is still a secret in Singapore. That must be the business secret you speak of.

And please don't be lazy, read the complete thread before commenting (on second thought, don't. It makes your ignorant responses that much funnier) and you will see that I nor anyone else even remotely asked for "business secrets". Oh Boris, you are a funny one. Haha ha!

So slack is better than this "outdated" forum because the ION team can keep no track record? That seems more like it. Why would they not want a solution that stores everything that was saiid? Know who doesn't? Scammers. They want their words erased.

Alright Boris, your turn. Time to spit some more of your intelligence at us. Show us the real type of person that supports ION. You are doing a bang up job this far. I'm sure the minions that sent you over here are quite proud f you back at your home Slack base.

Why matters what company name is, you find stupid things to ask and then you shout that they don't answer. You attack people supporters of ION because they invested in something they believe and your bitcoin is crashing. Adam explained everything how it is working for the user with points and electrons now you want to know how they will make money. That is an business secret they don't need to tell you that, companys like Apple will not say what features will be in there next phone and how there make money from it. Slack is easy to use and thousands users are on slack, in this thread there is an group of six liers who repeat the same hate and fud and you think that you know everything, how can you know everything if you just repeat your stuff and don't want to listen what Adam and other ion people are saying. Masternodes are growing, community has created an masternode, network is strong, much faster than bitcoin, gravity games is going to be an great game and you will regret that you didn't buy ions before its released, you will hide and not say you're sorry for lieing when ion goes up, or maybe your secretly buying ions just don't want to tell your troll friends.

For fucks sake, quit comparing ION shit to Apple and Microsoft. Not even close to being in the same class.

So, please explain to me WHY Gravity is going o be a great game. Have you played it? How do you know it is going to be great that you can declare so?

Of course Slack is easy to use. It's also extremely easy to hide info or make it disappear completely. It's their way to hide their ignorance. They should be upfront about things and provide a place where information doesn't disappear.

How do you feel about Adam's DEEP involvement with GAW as pointed out above?

Can you explain to me how 33% of $1000 is worth more to a game dev than 70% of $1000. I don't understand the incentive for a game dev to build a game for the ION platform (unless they personally know one of the characters involved). Could you clear that up for me?

Much faster than Bitcoin, great. What can I use ION for again? I can use Bitcoin to purchase almost everything I need.

And talk about the Bitcoin price tanking? How about ION going from $0.25 ICO to under $0.10 now. Let's talk about that being that his is an ION thread?

And Etherium goes down from $20 to $10 it's called exchange rate and it's always change, good news - goes up, bad - news - goes down, when ionomy release games it will be good news and it goes up that's why everyone should buy while ion is cheap. If game dev sells $10000 for 33% he will get more than $1000 for 70%, ionomy provides benefits, users will spend more money, why can you not understand that? Plus if users are invested in ion they will gain value when ionomy uses 33% to buy ion and raise the price, double benefit. You are comparing ion that was created last month with bitcoin that was created 5 years ago of course bitcoin is used more but five years later nobody will want it because its slow and expensive. Everyone who is in thread was involved with GAW, all you trolling because you think ion is linked to GAW and everything GAW did was bad, but forget that it was an scammer who did bad things. The community lost money because they believed scammer, but that doesn't mean everyone has to go to jail, most of bitcointalk would go to jail too because everyone buyed hashlets when GAW payed better than other pools. Gravity is going to be an great game, find gravity demo on youtube and see yourself, it's simple, unique and it has a strong friendly community, and that's why slack is great for new users because they can quickly get answers without getting trolled by bitcoin fans, check out slack community masternode is going great, people are building something and your just complaining about you will not invest anyway.

Thank you for the vague reply with no facts or details backing up your claims. You're one of the one that invested cause the team is nice. You are worthless. Post some details. WHAT ARE THE FUCKING BENEFITS? What don't you understand about that question?HuhHuh What are the benefits that will make $333 worth more than $700?Huh??  Explain that to me, you haven't come close yet.

You keep talking about these benefits, what are they exactly? Please clear that up for me. its hard to understand what benefits are when I ask you and you tell me that they are...benefits.
I think boki15 is good example of what happens when you invest in GAW/haslets and then ION  Grin
RIP brainz  Cry

I wonder if the ION images has embedded subliminal messages.  Huh

Could you please, honestly and logically explain what you are talking about? Your last 50 or so posts were so incoherent I honestly thought about medical help for you.

Please only address the single question I asked you. If you are going to attack me or go off on a ramble in any way, please do not respond. I really just want to know what you are talking about in the post quoted above, nothing's more.

First you are an CryptoButt, then you dont want to read, afterwards you refuse to understand and now you ask with "please" "or". You can read and you can understand it too. Thats nice that you dont like insults, but you will stay an piece of as long as you post here without reporting about real spam, fud, liers, thiefs, ..... Enough answers for you? Your problem is that if I am honest, you are an bad person (without insulting you). You are an adult behaving like a kid, same as your friends. I know your brain switches off when I post, fix this pic in your mind and if you talk to Boris, please address bitpop directly

mrep is very active mod Smiley
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:32:55 AM

Why does everyone complain about ionomy's information policy here? All questions were answered a long time ago and the plan is laid out very clearly: The purple rocket ship is almost ready for launch. ION will go to the moon once Gravity is released, a game even more innovative and revolutionary than Hashlets. Soon you can buy your Xbox and iMac on Ionstand for Ionpoints! Buy extra lives, buy Atoms and Electrons, electrify your stakers and all of that makes perfect sense! Just give us your money! We accept US$ and Bitcoin only.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:14:15 AM

I think you should fund some people who work in exchange website to guarantee.

Guarantee a $20 flour?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:02:21 AM

Please stop quoting boki15. Most people here blocked him months ago. Quoting his insane rambling makes it visible for everyone.  All he does is post offtopic nonsense and derailing crap. If you have to reply to him, do not quote him or just quote the sentences you are replying to, not five complete posts. Thanks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:48:01 AM

Doxing attempts Angry. I'm done with ION and this thread. Same tactics as before. I bow down to silencing the questions. Sorry for asking. I'm out.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 12:53:09 PM

Doxing attempts Angry. I'm done with ION and this thread. Same tactics as before. I bow down to silencing the questions. Sorry for asking. I'm out.

Wait, WHAT?!!! They're nice guys!!!

On the bright side, I don't think you'll miss much. Set up your PM notifications to e-mail and I'll send you a message if a miracle happens and ionomists produce something of value or at least answer an actual question.

they are all hot air. cold calling or getting a dead animal in the mail. wish they'd send me some stuff.

just push on with questions. they match some emails up with some googling so what. its not like these retards could do more than order pizzas to your house.

pm me your posts i'll post them as me. they can dox away all they want im not scared.

I haven't even got a phone call actually, so their doxes (doxen?) must be really shitty. As far as dead animals - dear doxers, I'd prefer fish, cod fillet is a good option.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:27:42 PM

Please stop quoting boki15. Most people here blocked him months ago. Quoting his insane rambling makes it visible for everyone.  All he does is post offtopic nonsense and derailing crap. If you have to reply to him, do not quote him or just quote the sentences you are replying to, not five complete posts. Thanks.

Swimming pig screaming that adam is joe, nobody forgot such an moron, it was a pig dancing ballet, wonderfull show. Franzl, you are the dumbest of all trolls of this thread. All my post are offtopic, if your retarded brain can follow, feel free to post, nobody prevents you, you saw it already. But ok, it will take your piggy face some time to recognise it, wish you good luck on that, you'll need a lot luck with your interpretation abilities.

No one is saying that Adam IS Joe, we are saying that Adam WORKS WITH Joe, which is kind of weird since Joe was running the data center where the hashlets that Adam paid for were supposed to be.

http://prestigeauditing.com/about-the-owner/

Kind of weird to be "partners" with someone who helped steal 6 figures from you, no?
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:28:27 PM

Swimming pig screaming that adam is joe, nobody forgot such an moron, it was a pig dancing ballet, wonderfull show. Franzl, you are the dumbest of all trolls of this thread. All my post are offtopic, if your retarded brain can follow, feel free to post, nobody prevents you, you saw it already. But ok, it will take your piggy face some time to recognise it, wish you good luck on that, you'll need a lot luck with your interpretation abilities.

No one is saying that Adam IS Joe, we are saying that Adam WORKS WITH Joe, which is kind of weird since Joe was running the data center where the hashlets that Adam paid for were supposed to be.

Kind of weird to be "partners" with someone who helped steal 6 figures from you, no?

I spoke with Allen personally already about this. Allen should not be considered part of this project in anyway!
In regards to Joe, he is no longer with Allen/prestige on any level. The last he spoke with him was when they closed Bitlend. He might be hiding behind Adam in ION though  Grin
As for Adam and ION. He disapproved from the beginning and immediately separated any association with it. Especially it being part of mobile gaming.

He also elaborated on other items that gave a hint to whom the developers of game/platform are  Cheesy
Which made me feel very good about my downloads guesstimate  Grin

boki15

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:07:07 PM

Please stop quoting boki15. Most people here blocked him months ago. Quoting his insane rambling makes it visible for everyone.  All he does is post offtopic nonsense and derailing crap. If you have to reply to him, do not quote him or just quote the sentences you are replying to, not five complete posts. Thanks.

I spoke with Allen personally already about this. Allen should not be considered part of this project in anyway!
In regards to Joe, he is no longer with Allen/prestige on any level. The last he spoke with him was when they closed Bitlend. He might be hiding behind Adam in ION though  Grin
As for Adam and ION. He disapproved from the beginning and immediately separated any association with it. Especially it being part of mobile gaming.

He also elaborated on other items that gave a hint to whom the developers of game/platform are  Cheesy
Which made me feel very good about my downloads guesstimate  Grin

Allen is not an trustworthy person and he lied more than 1 time. Adam and some others told me more than 1 time that Joe is not part of an team. Similar was with bitlend. I am not sure if Joe is/can develop games, thats not what he did before. I am pretty skeptical about his non involvement but I have no single proof of him being in their team or part of ION team. On other side Adam made statements that he is not involved. Time will show, this would be another terrible mistake if he is involved. If you have more info about it, please post it.
u848921

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:36:34 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:44:58 PM by theymos

And Etherium goes down from $20 to $10 it's called exchange rate and it's always change, good news - goes up, bad - news - goes down, when ionomy release games it will be good news and it goes up that's why everyone should buy while ion is cheap. If game dev sells $10000 for 33% he will get more than $1000 for 70%, ionomy provides benefits, users will spend more money, why can you not understand that? Plus if users are invested in ion they will gain value when ionomy uses 33% to buy ion and raise the price, double benefit. You are comparing ion that was created last month with bitcoin that was created 5 years ago of course bitcoin is used more but five years later nobody will want it because its slow and expensive. Everyone who is in thread was involved with GAW, all you trolling because you think ion is linked to GAW and everything GAW did was bad, but forget that it was an scammer who did bad things. The community lost money because they believed scammer, but that doesn't mean everyone has to go to jail, most of bitcointalk would go to jail too because everyone buyed hashlets when GAW payed better than other pools. Gravity is going to be an great game, find gravity demo on youtube and see yourself, it's simple, unique and it has a strong friendly community, and that's why slack is great for new users because they can quickly get answers without getting trolled by bitcoin fans, check out slack community masternode is going great, people are building something and your just complaining about you will not invest anyway.

WOW  Roll Eyes
Such failure - Bitcoin started in 2009 not 5 years ago.
Much misinterpretation - BCT users that bought hashlets wouldn't go to jail. I would love to hear your reasoning on why customers of GAW should face jailtime.
Many flaws - Gravity isn't unique or engaging and neither is the Ionosphere platform. Its been done already and the ION coin was cloned from other coins.

[removed by mod] congrats for now on being my new delusional ION investard favorite. I'm sure boki15 will chime in and make a challenging comment.
For now though that 'BCT users face jailtime' is a gem  Tongue

That's very nice name calling because your don't understand. You are all saying that Adam is bad because he was GAW customer well many of you were GAW customers too so what's the difference. If Adam is bad and must go to jail maybe all GAW customers must go to jail, if not then shut up and stop comparing this to Garza, who stole millions, Adam hasn't stolen anything he is trying to build something and help the victims which he didn't have to do. You are all laughing if ION has similar features to XPY but all coins have similar features and XPY wasn't an scam it was Garza who was an scammer. If the XPY whitepaper was implemented your wouldn;t be laughing now, and ION works exactly how was promised and if you don't like the game that's your problem, you are not going to invesnt anyway nobody cares. Why not you troll all other coins that are broken, don't work, don't do what they promised, why you trolling the coin that really works. You trying to push the price down and buy secretly?
u848921

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:46:51 PM

you are not good in trying to read mind. First half is what you assume me to think, second half is with double meaning, but yeah, knowing facts, second part is again you talking pretty useless and offtopic stuff. Post this under your account, I know you want to hide your typo, but you are really bad in this. Buy an keyboard that has bad driver which types wrongly sometimes, like changing different letters. This would be much closer, afterwards you would need to speak many languages which you dont, lol, your russian is not that good, you should practice more, knowing some culture is never bad Smiley, you probably know this but your complex does not let you post under your real account Smiley.

Again an troll trying to push the page count, why you post in this thread if your not going to invest in ion. My post is not off topic it is on topic about ion, your post is off topic you can go kiss Putin's ass I don't care, stop damaging the ion announecement thread with your off topic. My account is real, it has a real name, your just a troll hiding behind a pseudo name, then you all cry when someone dox you like that cryptobuds. If your not doing nothing wrong you dont have to hide under pseudo name, post with your real name. ION team names are on the whitpaper everybody knows them they not afraid because they not scammers. If you don't understand what ion is you try bury it in trolling, your destroying crypto industry.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:43:57 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:44:03 PM by theymos

Again an troll trying to push the page count, why you post in this thread if your not going to invest in ion. My post is not off topic it is on topic about ion, your post is off topic you can go kiss Putin's ass I don't care, stop damaging the ion announecement thread with your off topic. My account is real, it has a real name, your just a troll hiding behind a pseudo name, then you all cry when someone dox you like that cryptobuds. If your not doing nothing wrong you dont have to hide under pseudo name, post with your real name. ION team names are on the whitpaper everybody knows them they not afraid because they not scammers. If you don't understand what ion is you try bury it in trolling, your destroying crypto industry.

theres plenty of people hiding in the background with 'cool' reasons for not revealing their names  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
[removed by mod] are you one of the anonymous ion devs (incl. gaming devs)?  Cool

edit:
Which track would that be? Certainly not the "release by mid-June" or "one game every month" track.
pretty sure that 1 game per month thing is a thing of the past Grin beta for gravity is aimed for the end of june... for selected few people
its easy to be on track if you remove all your goals!
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:28:11 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:43:52 PM by theymos

theres plenty of people hiding in the background with 'cool' reasons for not revealing their names  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
[removed by mod] are you one of the anonymous ion devs (incl. gaming devs)?  Cool

edit:
pretty sure that 1 game per month thing is a thing of the past Grin beta for gravity is aimed for the end of june... for selected few people
its easy to be on track if you remove all your goals!

As an elite MegaHooker super duper cybercrime haxxor I have to use pseudo's to work them harsh digital street corners  Kiss

LOL did Adam really resort to invite only Betas already.
Oh the ionomy of it all. I'll go try to hit him up in slack chat.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 08:49:00 PM

As an elite MegaHooker super duper cybercrime haxxor I have to use pseudo's to work them harsh digital street corners  Kiss

Careful, the Gawsome Doxers will be coming for you next. Make sure you have strategically placed various breadcrumbs to "prove" that you're Garza's second cousin and/or Adam's high school girlfriend and you should be good.

Speaking of slack - I have a great idea. They should have a 100 ION fee to log in. That would solve about a dozen problems for them, such as automatically pumping the coin, and creating loyal bagholders, etc.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:46:50 PM

@mprep
Any moderator who is an moderator would have closed this thread long, long time ago. You enjoy deleting my post and replies about freedom of speech. This seems not to get better, only worse maybe. Now some other trolls complain that they are out of this thread because they are being doxed. Ok, you were not supporting me and playing with them but how does it come that these users who make reports to you, do not report on obvious crime Smiley act that bitpop has done. Calfornian law was posted, maybe I will post you NY's too so that you can see by yourself that it is indeed crime that you support by deleting my posts based on reports of hypocrats.

Do you have any proof of bitpops crime. You ask others to provide proof so provide some on this. Also what proof do you have that boris is bitpop.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:49:10 PM

As an elite MegaHooker super duper cybercrime haxxor I have to use pseudo's to work them harsh digital street corners  Kiss

Careful, the Gawsome Doxers will be coming for you next. Make sure you have strategically placed various breadcrumbs to "prove" that you're Garza's second cousin and/or Adam's high school girlfriend and you should be good.

Speaking of slack - I have a great idea. They should have a 100 ION fee to log in. That would solve about a dozen problems for them, such as automatically pumping the coin, and creating loyal bagholders, etc.

GAWsome... they could make the login fee part of the ion purchase program to support the $20 flaw.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: