Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:46:28 PM

Guess ion investors are keen to spend more actual money without being able to use the ion and electrons they already have ingame?

Whats the concensus at the slack channel? Its all gawsome? Why go to the moon when you can hang in the ionosphere right?

I briefly browsed the slack today. As usual it's impossible to find any coherent info there. I saw DAO fuckup mentioned but their own shit apparently doesn't stink.

yeah the old lol dao fucks up they shoulda bought ion our team of adam and programmers are so secure blah blah. its basically arrogance at the highest degree. I don't expect anyone thats invested to take it seriously onboard but i'm doing up some numbers again just to show how bad their store money to return is for both someone thats a dev making a game and those that pay for the in game purchases. I'll cover the ion points and junk and show how you are actually buying your own stuff and not actually getting free stuff from team ion. Its actually worse than coinstand... coinstand at least you put in xpy and they gave it at a higher value... this system is just pure pay your own products but make you think its a rewards system.

The hate for ION just oozes out of every pour... your gonna build a model based on a video.... shock horror your gonna show the model as being bad for everybody but the devs.

Looks like that's gonna be the theme of the next scooby doo episode which always ends with 'Drat you pesky devs!!! You may have gotten away this time but just you wait..... '

What episode are we on now 6 Huh

What? No the model is actually good for everyone BUT the devs of games thats the point. A dev makes a game and gets only 33% of the cut the rest goes to the public. Its just moronic seriously think about this... its a reverse of designing something to make money. You end up working to make others money.

Its stupid... would you yourself make a game and put in all the effort only to take 33% profit instead of 70%? Thats what they are proposing.

Your only cry each time something like this is posted is o you all just hate ion. FFS just read what i posted above... it came from THEIR explanation video and its pretty clean cut. How about you counter it with WHY IT IS good and how devs aren't losing money deving games with ion? Else i can just play your game and recycle your post here... see how easy it is? and it contains no facts

Below is the reverse of you

The hatelove for ION just oozes out of every pour... your gonna build a model based on a video.... shock horrorcrazy awesome your gonna show the model as being badso profitable for everybody but the devs.

Looks like that's gonna be the theme of the next scooby doo episode which always ends with 'Drat you pesky devsfudders!!! You may have gotten away this time but just you wait..... '

Can you please post some benefits to this ion model and system instead of just a silly post again trying to blame fudders and hate and blah blah. Josh Garza did this exact same thing and it didn't help his cause much. What can't be argued is facts and some form of evidence or points for an against. You all seem to not want to do that... its either you don't have these points or realise the others posted are right but don't want to admit it.

So again post something worth reading point wise please? Contrary to what you might believe i would take it onboard and be interested to see it.

You've kinda answered you own question....

It would make sense for a dev to make 33% if they made more $$ margin.

Would the dev make more money but integrating ION...

I believe they would....

why.....

They would be offering the end user more..... more end user benefit = more sales

Over to you

The dev won't make more margin over full sales to themselves. Its the same app store community that buys regardless.

You are being vague... offering the end user more.. more end user benefit... more sales... what is this offering more you speak of? Actually say what more is not just be vague. Do you mean more fun more ?

You still haven't answered anything.

He skates around valid questions and searches for posts to call Scooby Doo shenanigans on. He's a worthless ION troll that is incapable of providing answers.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:30:01 PM

Guess ion investors are keen to spend more actual money without being able to use the ion and electrons they already have ingame?

Whats the concensus at the slack channel? Its all gawsome? Why go to the moon when you can hang in the ionosphere right?

I briefly browsed the slack today. As usual it's impossible to find any coherent info there. I saw DAO fuckup mentioned but their own shit apparently doesn't stink.

yeah the old lol dao fucks up they shoulda bought ion our team of adam and programmers are so secure blah blah. its basically arrogance at the highest degree. I don't expect anyone thats invested to take it seriously onboard but i'm doing up some numbers again just to show how bad their store money to return is for both someone thats a dev making a game and those that pay for the in game purchases. I'll cover the ion points and junk and show how you are actually buying your own stuff and not actually getting free stuff from team ion. Its actually worse than coinstand... coinstand at least you put in xpy and they gave it at a higher value... this system is just pure pay your own products but make you think its a rewards system.

The hate for ION just oozes out of every pour... your gonna build a model based on a video.... shock horror your gonna show the model as being bad for everybody but the devs.

Looks like that's gonna be the theme of the next scooby doo episode which always ends with 'Drat you pesky devs!!! You may have gotten away this time but just you wait..... '

What episode are we on now 6 Huh

What? No the model is actually good for everyone BUT the devs of games thats the point. A dev makes a game and gets only 33% of the cut the rest goes to the public. Its just moronic seriously think about this... its a reverse of designing something to make money. You end up working to make others money.

Its stupid... would you yourself make a game and put in all the effort only to take 33% profit instead of 70%? Thats what they are proposing.

Your only cry each time something like this is posted is o you all just hate ion. FFS just read what i posted above... it came from THEIR explanation video and its pretty clean cut. How about you counter it with WHY IT IS good and how devs aren't losing money deving games with ion? Else i can just play your game and recycle your post here... see how easy it is? and it contains no facts

Below is the reverse of you

The hatelove for ION just oozes out of every pour... your gonna build a model based on a video.... shock horrorcrazy awesome your gonna show the model as being badso profitable for everybody but the devs.

Looks like that's gonna be the theme of the next scooby doo episode which always ends with 'Drat you pesky devsfudders!!! You may have gotten away this time but just you wait..... '

Can you please post some benefits to this ion model and system instead of just a silly post again trying to blame fudders and hate and blah blah. Josh Garza did this exact same thing and it didn't help his cause much. What can't be argued is facts and some form of evidence or points for an against. You all seem to not want to do that... its either you don't have these points or realise the others posted are right but don't want to admit it.

So again post something worth reading point wise please? Contrary to what you might believe i would take it onboard and be interested to see it.

You've kinda answered you own question....

It would make sense for a dev to make 33% if they made more $$ margin.

Would the dev make more money but integrating ION...

I believe they would....

why.....

They would be offering the end user more..... more end user benefit = more sales

Over to you

The dev won't make more margin over full sales to themselves. Its the same app store community that buys regardless.

You are being vague... offering the end user more.. more end user benefit... more sales... what is this offering more you speak of? Actually say what more is not just be vague. Do you mean more fun more ?

You still haven't answered anything.

He skates around valid questions and searches for posts to call Scooby Doo shenanigans on. He's a worthless ION troll that is incapable of providing answers.

I skate around valid questions... valid being defined as if you say it's valid..... what a joke

Your right... I am an ION troll...... I only come out though when I smell lies, bullshit and Garza comparison bollocks  Grin

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:17:47 PM

I think korvas is trying to say that 33% of purchases made from a game tied into ION is worth more than 100% of the purchases if the game wasn't tied into ION, and I have no idea why he would think that.

Why would an established ion user/believer make purchases in this game, wouldn't they want to get $10 worth of ION for $10 instead of $3.33?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 11:40:44 PM

I think korvas is trying to say that 33% of purchases made from a game tied into ION is worth more than 100% of the purchases if the game wasn't tied into ION, and I have no idea why he would think that.

Why would an established ion user/believer make purchases in this game, wouldn't they want to get $10 worth of ION for $10 instead of $3.33?

I think this is incorrect. Korvas is trying to say that
- on the app store alone you might get 70% of the price but
- being through ionomy you make more because more exposure more people to drive sales. He's therefore saying that ion based projects will make 3 times as much at least for bulk purchasers.

However this is pure speculation from korvas as the ion team nor him have stated how they actually drive that traffic. This is pure hogwash as they haven't shown a model for such a thing. Their community is small so i don't think 1-100 downloads added if all people download will drive it.

Ion owners don't want to spend money on the games... they want to increase their ion price through OTHERS paying for the game stuff.

Korvas... how is it that ion is driving this 3 x exposure and customers? Is that what you are saying on your margin stuff? That devs will want to do that as it gives them 3x as many downloads?

So how is that ionomy is going to force a dev to pay them? Run all apps through their dev account so they get paid then pay the sub dev? This angle would be sketchy as you rely on ionomy paying you and would have to forfeit your source to them to upload.

An honesty system where dev pays ionomy?

Since ionomy is sub selling are they going to pay all the relevant taxes on behalf of the dev? Is this going to run through the current not public company? Each change opens just so many more questions up and i still believe the shills aren't doing true due dilligence like mr coins says he was. But hey they have and won't share with others cause they want more people to blindly invest rather than share their due dilligence that shows how good it is right?
korvas128

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:50:27 AM

- being through ionomy you make more because more exposure more people to drive sales. He's therefore saying that ion based projects will make 3 times as much at least for bulk purchasers.

However this is pure speculation from korvas as the ion team nor him have stated how they actually drive that traffic. This is pure hogwash as they haven't shown a model for such a thing. Their community is small so i don't think 1-100 downloads added if all people download will drive it.

Ion owners don't want to spend money on the games... they want to increase their ion price through OTHERS paying for the game stuff.

Korvas... how is it that ion is driving this 3 x exposure and customers? Is that what you are saying on your margin stuff? That devs will want to do that as it gives them 3x as many downloads?

So how is that ionomy is going to force a dev to pay them? Run all apps through their dev account so they get paid then pay the sub dev? This angle would be sketchy as you rely on ionomy paying you and would have to forfeit your source to them to upload.

Since ionomy is sub selling are they going to pay all the relevant taxes on behalf of the dev? Is this going to run through the current not public company? Each change opens just so many more questions up and i still believe the shills aren't doing true due dilligence like mr coins says he was. But hey they have and won't share with others cause they want more people to blindly invest rather than share their due dilligence that shows how good it is right?

Your both right it's speculation. Unless your a BTC day trader isn't all crypto investment today speculation. Like I've always said I'm not here to encourage investment you guys know why I post.

Not enough info for you to do due diligence.... don't invest. The business model sucks..... don't invest

Data for due diligence is not rocket science, If you don't have enough data it's cause they don't need your money.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:59:39 AM

OK some quick numbers

For each $1 in google app store spent
-> $0.30 goes to google

-> $0.70 goes to dev
then it splits based on ions model
$0.70 becomes
-> $0.231 to the dev (a)
-> $0.231 to the ion purchase pool (b)
-> $0.231 to the ion points system (c)

(a) The dev has lost the 70% profit and is now actually at 23.1%. Thats right you as a dev with all your hard work only now get 1/3 of the profit after all your invested time and effort but that other 2/3 goes to giving money to sellers on the market so basically you become a charity case. With taxes etc don't forget that 23.1% goes down!

- Additionally is team ion taking all the money through their account then paying you? If so thats lame and requires trust to them plus your source code would need to go to them to be compiled and uploaded to store for the verification so you lose your ip.
- Is it an honesty system and paid to them after your take... how do they enforce this?
- Does ionomy pay all relevant taxes? Since if the first case they are technically a licenser and you are the sub licencee.

How does ionomy increase your exposure? I mean the app stores highlight things.. is it just their site listing? Do they charge you for getting advertising out... is it just reliant on their community members? If community im not sure losing 2/3 profit is worth paying for that... there are many app groups that offer advertising on apps you can make it free app of the month etc, pay for advertising packages on game networks etc... better money spent and more control over your product. Ionomy makes no mention of how taking 2/3 of your profit and it is YOUR PROFIT benefits you... so far it seems their focus is to benefit their bagholders.

(b) The ion purchase pool.. it sends 1/3 of the game profit to buy ion at current market price. This is awesome because team ions masternode profits and premine can be sold at some almost promised flow if people buy ingame purchases on the app store!! Now don't forget that as its their market place they can also know trends etc and run their own bots to buy back that ion lower before other orders hit... ie inside trading. Im not saying this WILL happen just that it CAN happen. Its an unethical predicament they put themselves in but matlack is trustable so it probably won't right?

Now second point on this (b) part... when the ion is bought from market where does it go? Is it burned? No that would dilute supply and be silly.... does the dev get the ions? OR does the ion team reclaim the ions to their stash to be able to sell.
-> if dev gets it they would sell to make more money which drives market down
-> if ion team gets it they can hold and dump or slow trickle sell to up their profit... in essence consider that 33% of the app purchase profit to team ion as they get your btc in anycase.

(c) Ion points. Lets look at that xbox one s. Its due out soon and starts at $299... so 300 points $299 its around the same. What do i need to spend to get those 300 ion points? The youtube video says 1 point for every $3 spent. So thats technically $900 to get a $300 xbox. Personally i'd rather say screw ion and go buy that xbox for $299 then spend $600 on xbox one games, they are better than gravity and other likely made games but lets go with it anyway.
-> Its vague on the $3 = 1 point... is it cumulative? Is it for each purchase?
--> If each purchase notice its in the .99 cent barriers. I.e. 0.99c (opps under $1 no point for you), $2.99 (opps no point for you), $5.99 (you get 1 point but just shy of the 2 points). This means that you have to actually spend a lot more than $900 to get the 300 points which means with the $0.231 cents per dollar you end up funding your own xbox one, you aren't actually getting a discount on it with reward points.

Don't forget that since its likely overseas drop shippers warranty etc can become a pain in the ass. They won't be a return point and if they were postage would likely make returns unfeasable. Add on top that with this likely coming from usa you will be responsible for import duty costs etc to release your packages. Then you have devices like xboxes regionalised etc argh... the pain.

So what does the above all show? Well i don't see much benefit in being an ion dev. The norm set by apple in the market was take 30% and give rest to dev... ionomy has flipped this and said basically take 70% give dev 30%. This is shark like practice and is hidden with reward schemes etc that aren't really reward schemes.. they are self funded items. Each purchase only benefits team ion with more free ions and sell potential but will be supported by their ion bagholders as THEY THEMSELVES benefit from market sales. When there are no negatives to it from your side you won't take an unbiased approach to it you'll be selfish.

My advice to people particularly devs is to avoid ionomy. Its basically you do all the work and they take the fame and financials. However good programmers are smart and crafty buggers. They won't fall for the trap so what games are made will end up being copy paste ones from tutorial gaming sites.

Team ion has been deliberatly vague on it and won't answer questions nor show in depth how money with it works. I don't expect them to either.
Kids go to newgrounds the flash games there are free. Head to gamemaker forums and try some more free games and build with the community... its a true one that isn't out to take advantage of you... some very fun games there as well.

Don't like flash games? Spend your $2.99 on the xbox or playstation or nintendo marketplace and get some nice indie apps that have quality.

Korvas, Mr Coins, Wireshark or whatever shark name it was... your replies and counters to this all or does what i post make some sense and hold some merit?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:02:51 AM

Your both right it's speculation. Unless your a BTC day trader isn't all crypto investment today speculation. Like I've always said I'm not here to encourage investment you guys know why I post.

Not enough info for you to do due diligence.... don't invest. The business model sucks..... don't invest

Data for due diligence is not rocket science, If you don't have enough data it's cause they don't need your money.

Incorrect and you should know that... If you don't have enough data its cause they don't need your money,... thats a lie all companies want your money. Are you saying Garza didn't need peoples money? He gave no info where possible. Its because he had no data.... Its possible if no data is provided then there is no chance to make it look bad and hence more of a chance to get people on their own speculations.

On your first point i'd like you to clarify.. Team ion and ionomy give no real information so are you saying that people shouldn't invest?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 01:25:36 AM

(b) The ion purchase pool.. it sends 1/3 of the game profit to buy ion at current market price. This is awesome because team ions masternode profits and premine can be sold at some almost promised flow if people buy ingame purchases on the app store!! Now don't forget that as its their market place they can also know trends etc and run their own bots to buy back that ion lower before other orders hit... ie inside trading. Im not saying this WILL happen just that it CAN happen. Its an unethical predicament they put themselves in but matlack is trustable so it probably won't right?

Now second point on this (b) part... when the ion is bought from market where does it go? Is it burned? No that would dilute supply and be silly.... does the dev get the ions? OR does the ion team reclaim the ions to their stash to be able to sell.
-> if ion team gets it they can hold and dump or slow trickle sell to up their profit... in essence consider that 33% of the app purchase profit to team ion as they get your btc in anycase.

It's been a few days since I watched that video and I'm still in awe about this part. So they created hyperinflation that poops out 1 million coins every month and they will use customer funds to buy them back. To any sane person who hasn't been charmed with Garza's hashstakers it would make absolutely no sense They should have lower inflation and subsequently no purchase pool needed, prices for the customers can be 33% lower, etc. And you're right - where do the purchased ions go?

(c) Ion points. Lets look at that xbox one s. Its due out soon and starts at $299... so 300 points $299 its around the same. What do i need to spend to get those 300 ion points? The youtube video says 1 point for every $3 spent. So thats technically $900 to get a $300 xbox. Personally i'd rather say screw ion and go buy that xbox for $299 then spend $600 on xbox one games, they are better than gravity and other likely made games but lets go with it anyway.
--> If each purchase notice its in the .99 cent barriers. I.e. 0.99c (opps under $1 no point for you), $2.99 (opps no point for you), $5.99 (you get 1 point but just shy of the 2 points). This means that you have to actually spend a lot more than $900 to get the 300 points which means with the $0.231 cents per dollar you end up funding your own xbox one, you aren't actually getting a discount on it with reward points.

Ekshully... The purchasing power is about $0.70 per point, i.e. customer spends $3.00 and 23% of that (~$0.70) goes to the points fund, customer gets one point. So the Xbox should cost around 420 points for the ionomy team to be able to sell it without a loss, which means the customer would have to spend north of $1200. They MIGHT be counting on some customers forfeiting their points, e.g. if there is an expiration date and/or customers don't collect enough points to purchase anything and/or there is no ability to transfer/trade them. Whatever the case - too convoluted to anybody who's not a full-time bagholder and I seriously doubt this would be korvas128's "more end user benefit = more sales". It's more likely to scare devs and consumers off, that is if any actually bother to even consider this concoction.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:29:04 AM

It's been a few days since I watched that video and I'm still in awe about this part. So they created hyperinflation that poops out 1 million coins every month and they will use customer funds to buy them back. To any sane person who hasn't been charmed with Garza's hashstakers it would make absolutely no sense They should have lower inflation and subsequently no purchase pool needed, prices for the customers can be 33% lower, etc. And you're right - where do the purchased ions go?

Ekshully... The purchasing power is about $0.70 per point, i.e. customer spends $3.00 and 23% of that (~$0.70) goes to the points fund, customer gets one point. So the Xbox should cost around 420 points for the ionomy team to be able to sell it without a loss, which means the customer would have to spend north of $1200. They MIGHT be counting on some customers forfeiting their points, e.g. if there is an expiration date and/or customers don't collect enough points to purchase anything and/or there is no ability to transfer/trade them. Whatever the case - too convoluted to anybody who's not a full-time bagholder and I seriously doubt this would be korvas128's "more end user benefit = more sales". It's more likely to scare devs and consumers off, that is if any actually bother to even consider this concoction.
It says 1 point per $3. I suspect this has to be at purchase time i.e you can't make portions of points its an all or nothing. You would have to do $900 of exactly $3 purchasese or exact multiples for this to get 300 points. If you buy the 99c or 1.99 packages you don't get a point but team ion get their 33% cut on the pool points etc... They are still making profit and can make the difference up easily. On top of this how many do you think are going to spend $900 on games the right way to get a $300 xbox? Most would just go buy the $300 xbox.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:33:55 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 02:45:23 AM by kken01

oh shit we have a runner!

edit:
where are the people who said get in slack & get informed... sadly it didnt pan out that way. at least not yet

Cool

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 03:23:10 AM

The handful of "trolls and miscreants" here probably had a more in-depth discussion on the few crumbs of info than all their giphy-happy slackers ever could.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:24:52 AM

To be fair to huey in that picture, the guy didn't actually ask a question.

I mean, do you need them to say they are working on the game every day? There are a zillion legitimate questions, but that's just whining from someone who should think of them and probably should have asked them before handing over his cash.
korvas128

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:28:47 AM

Incorrect and you should know that... If you don't have enough data its cause they don't need your money,... thats a lie all companies want your money. Are you saying Garza didn't need peoples money? He gave no info where possible. Its because he had no data.... Its possible if no data is provided then there is no chance to make it look bad and hence more of a chance to get people on their own speculations.

On your first point i'd like you to clarify.. Team ion and ionomy give no real information so are you saying that people shouldn't invest?

No that's what your saying not me, I'm saying if you don't have enough data to make an informed decision your happy with then don't invest, there's no rush. Gravity is not that far from release and that I think will cover some of your points about a viable business model.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:46:34 AM

What im saying is team ionomy haven't given any real information on anything. Many questions asked here none answered. Im assuming its the same on slack channel as honestly the website doesn't address that.

So do you believe there is enough in depth information from ion for someone to happily invest money?

Gravity release will offer enough information on business model? So you know something we all don't? Tell me what do you think of the business model and how it pays devs. Do you think its a fair model and gives benefits to the dev? If so please explain. You haven't actually addressed any of my questions so far... just answered questions with questions.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:27:00 AM

So just thinking on this too

Ion points = coinstand

Ion purchase pool = $20 floor buy back or way to tell people it has support at x level

Masternodes = mini hash stakers

Premine = premine

Ion slack (walled garden) = hashtalk (walled garden)

Am i the only one here feeling that someone took their xmas present and wrapped it back up and regifted it?

It seems like the same play with new clothes on it or a way to market it....
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:46:12 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 12:34:52 PM by Franz_Huber

So just thinking on this too

Ion points = coinstand

Ion purchase pool = $20 floor buy back or way to tell people it has support at x level

Masternodes = mini hash stakers

Premine = premine

Ion slack (walled garden) = hashtalk (walled garden)

Am i the only one here feeling that someone took their xmas present and wrapped it back up and regifted it?

It seems like the same play with new clothes on it or a way to market it....

one game per month = amazon, walmart, credit card soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:53:13 PM

I don't know if you guy's are smart or stupid... I mean you guy's use big words right and can do math.

So let me see if i can lay this out from what i understand is.

Ionomy Developed Games will follow the:
1/3 Profit Split Concept.

Games Developed outside of Ionomy But want to integrate with Ionomy will more then likely provide some form of profit cut to Ionomy to get the user base to use their game. No if that is effective or not is one thing. But the overall concept is sound. So a Independent Game Developer will not have the 1/3 Profit Split Concept. But might provide like X% based on the deal and funding they want to receive from the Ionomy platform. But again i am only assuming this is how this is setup. I could be 100% wrong.

Now feel free to discuss this and tell me if its a more sounds concept.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 01:38:39 PM

I don't know if you guy's are smart or stupid... I mean you guy's use big words right and can do math.

Games Developed outside of Ionomy But want to integrate with Ionomy will more then likely provide some form of profit cut to Ionomy to get the user base to use their game. No if that is effective or not is one thing. But the overall concept is sound. So a Independent Game Developer will not have the 1/3 Profit Split Concept. But might provide like X% based on the deal and funding they want to receive from the Ionomy platform. But again i am only assuming this is how this is setup. I could be 100% wrong.

Right, but that's just your speculation. I can speculate that ionomists are total crooks and will demand a 99% cut. Neither one is likely true. However there is this video where they clearly state that 33% goes to game devs (doesn't say ionomy so who are the devs here?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mq07XlsNLg

If they release some other info saying that independent game developers will have a different profit split then you might have a point. But so far the only info we have is the video above and even ION shills like korvas128 seem to think it's all true and awesome.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:46:42 PM

It would be nice if an official representative of the ION team come to THEIR thread and clear things up. If they had the desire to do so, which hey don't. They're happy with their 200 member walled garden.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:26:37 PM

Why would a developer do that? What incentive is there for a member of ionomy's user base to spend money on the game? wouldn't they spend $10 on the market to get $10 worth of ION instead of $3.33 worth of ion, some value in the game, and less than $3.33 worth of product from the ion store?
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: