Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:40:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:15:34 PM

i bet people here did not buy bitcoin in early months. they would think it waste of time and fad.

time changes these people minds. they shoot too late to make big money. its ok to be very careful but some people do very success by taking risks that they know and understand.

this is free education for you but you should not listen and do what feels nice only.
So you are saying bitcoin created from nothing with a goal is compariable to ion which was a copy pasted coin with some adobe flash based game integration... wow you are deluded.

You're one fucked up individual. You are 9 months too late garza would of love you.

See you in 6 months when you have a new bitcointalk forum account promoting the next coin.... or tell me are you man/woman enough to admit later you were wrong and apologise im serious here and would love you word on this. Im happy to come back in 12 months and say im wrong if ion is 200% over its initial market float value.

promoting ? i dont understand what your talking about ?

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:16:39 PM

Explain Ion?
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:19:18 PM

It probably a good game. What's its ARPD?

Asbestos Related Pleural Disease?

Don't mind me. Just another Fudster of the 'The19' brigade,

haha, I forgot you were in a club with BitcoinBar  Tongue

Nope not me  Tongue. 'The19' were the first to leave Hashtalk, first row of accounts with the highest reputation on it.
BadBitcoin called us something else. Edit: 'The Forgetful' or Forgotten maybe.
Bitcoinbar was his own special... anomaly. He didn't work with Mr.Coins or other groups either. He constantly fought with others over his economic prowess and ability to trade and shill Paycoin/alts.

We were actually called "The Pointless Ones"  Wink
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:21:59 PM

i bet people here did not buy bitcoin in early months. they would think it waste of time and fad.

time changes these people minds. they shoot too late to make big money. its ok to be very careful but some people do very success by taking risks that they know and understand.

this is free education for you but you should not listen and do what feels nice only.
So you are saying bitcoin created from nothing with a goal is compariable to ion which was a copy pasted coin with some adobe flash based game integration... wow you are deluded.

You're one fucked up individual. You are 9 months too late garza would of love you.

See you in 6 months when you have a new bitcointalk forum account promoting the next coin.... or tell me are you man/woman enough to admit later you were wrong and apologise im serious here and would love you word on this. Im happy to come back in 12 months and say im wrong if ion is 200% over its initial market float value.

so if you buy some altcoin you are automatically a promoter ?

i see.

Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:23:00 PM

Explain Ion?

this official site is very good at explaining everything very clearly.

https://ionomy.com/

ladrx

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:47:14 PM

so if you buy some altcoin you are automatically a promoter ?

i see.

Buy ≠ shill for endlessly on forum

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
ladrx

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:49:56 PM

Explain Ion?

this official site is very good at explaining everything very clearly.

https://ionomy.com/

If you are looking for the Ion white paper, it's here in the wastebasket.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:08:15 PM

Once again as Franz_shit for brains said

You really don't get it, do you? My point was that I think it's idiotic of you to write "I should have invested in DMD", when DMD is just another useless shitcoin with a total marketcap of half a million dollars. You shitcoiners are such a sad bunch of people. All you'd really have to do is buy a few BTC and be patient for 20 years. But no, you think you have to daytrade useless crap like XPY, DMD and ION and sell that useless crap to other idiots. It's ridiculous. Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's succesful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for. Just don't drag other people into them.

At least it had the balls to state its motives of not giving a shit about alt coins whereas you guys just keep posting crap

Today it's Gravity.... all based on a screenshot.... basically whatever ION say or do you want to destroy them..

What's the topic for tomorrow

ok i get what you say on franz.

Are you saying that gravity is going to be awesome? You pay people out on criticism but you are criticising a person so i assume you are thinking gravity is going to make it big? Can you confirm that you are pro gravity and without this 1 forum condemning it it'll be big?

PS whats your real forum account its clear you're hiding

Nope Haven't seen it yet the point is you guys are passing judgement on something you haven't seen. This is again confirmation that whatever they do in your eyes is gonna be crap.

Please explain what you mean by that last comment about real forum account ?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
korvas128

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:59:41 PM

XPY.io platform is far from crap but that doesn't fit your narrative does it...

Thanks for posting the same old shit again and again and again... you do know that the exposure your giving ION is great !!! like one of your cohorts already said.... Anything that's not Bitcoin is shit

Today's bullshit comment of the day is ION is just a cut n paste scam coin

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:06:59 PM

Thanks for posting the same old shit again and again and again... you do know that the exposure your giving ION is great !!! like one of your cohorts already said.... Anything that's not Bitcoin is shit

How much is paycoin worth at the moment? Looks like the team that ran XPY.io did not do a very good job at saving XPY from becoming worthless crap. And these are the people you trust with ION.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pcminerx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:10:48 PM

This is supposed to be a very addictive game :-)

Honestly... and im being nice here... it looks like a flash game from 5 years ago graphics wise.

If people think games of this caiber are going to launch ion into the next gen they are wrong.

Honestly, and I am being nice here, you know what this game is about and you just beta tested and reviewed it, just by looking at a screenshot? Wow. A genius.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 07:17:04 PM

Gravity the game - sneak peak at the splash page

ROFL

Honestly... and im being nice here... it looks like a flash game from 5 years ago graphics wise.

If people think games of this caiber are going to launch ion into the next gen they are wrong.

Honestly, and I am being nice here, you know what this game is about and you just beta tested and reviewed it, just by looking at a screenshot? Wow. A genius.

Ok, I'll bite. Is there a beta version to test? Do I have to buy hashlets or atoms or whatever to be able to test it?
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:23:10 PM

ROFL

Ok, I'll bite. Is there a beta version to test? Do I have to buy hashlets or atoms or whatever to be able to test it?

You can find all information about the amazing "Gravity" game on the ION subreddit
http://reddit.com/r/IONcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
korvas128

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:39:51 PM

How much is paycoin worth at the moment? Looks like the team that ran XPY.io did not do a very good job at saving XPY from becoming worthless crap. And these are the people you trust with ION.

Once again bait, switch, bait, switch,bait,switch and so it goes on and on and on. Why are you even here ?

pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:43:35 PM

ROFL

Me too... I'm a gre- ... wait
sniff sniff  Cheesy
That pcminer username sure seems familiar...
Like its been around other places trying to be eager and informative about ION.  Roll Eyes

Must be me, as I do enjoy freebasing dank memes. Anyways lets beta test them purple rockets already!
I want to see how many electro wazzits fit in my soon™ coffee mug.

kken01
Legendary

Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:49:22 PM

Once again bait, switch, bait, switch,bait,switch and so it goes on and on and on. Why are you even here ?

if xpy.io was so great why is there people in ion slack asking how to get the fuck out of it... see what they did is a REAL bait and switch to fund their new shitcoin

also can you elaborate how great xpy.ios genesis mining contracts were? ROI much?

... or the promised debit card which the community wanted but they failed to deliver for reason X. but thats fine. they are hard working and fun guys so trust them with millions to launch this crap
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:02:12 PM

Do you ever answer questions? You never provide anything useful.

You come in here, stir the pot then scream Troll, lies, no proof, IONs the best.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:07:29 PM

ROFL

Where's the beta? I'll test, play and review it.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:25:03 PM

Why are you even here ?
I am here to warn people of the obvious scam called ION.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
kken01
Legendary

Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:57:17 PM

WildShark must be ionomy spam bot. 85% of the accounts posts are ads and identical to each other. classy  Cool
but dont worry it spams ionomy slack with ads too not just BCT  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: