Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473033 times)
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:41:29 PM

Do you happen to know where I can find the information in regards to the XPY holders trading in ION coins?
Possibly what places in the XPY explorer I could look to see the trading done?

Good question. I'd like to know this too.

the balance of the swap was/is spread across many addresses. They would be the coins being burned.
http://ledger.paycoin.com/charts/outstanding

So there's no public data of exactly how many coins were swapped?

There were a set amount that could be exchanged, I believe a total of 1.2 million ion. At an exchange rate of 8xpy:1ion that would be a total of 9.6 million xpy that were exchanged.

Edit: These ion are going into stakers of 6, 9, and 12 month stakers, 400,000 were available in each time. This will give time for the platform to develop and release games before they are released into the open.

I see the multiple burn off points, thanks.
Can you provide the wallet that did the control burn?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bige086

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:43:54 PM

so about half has been burned... what happend to the other half

Yep. the XPY wallet is complete shit, it crashes and becomes corrupt when combining and sending transactions.  My guess they will will continue to burn them after the launch.
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 08:14:42 PM

why this talk of xpy paycoin ?

i do not have any and i can buy ion without even know anything about this crap coin.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 08:15:59 PM

Y'know, I think it's a good public service to encourage people to research before they invest. Congrats to the heroes here for being so epically heroic.

Some of the same heroes posted when GAW was a scam and they were absolutely right. I've talked to some people who invested. They say that they didn't take the critics seriously because they seemed so rabid they made themselves seem ridiculous. I hear they could have been more effective by just sticking to the facts.

The doubters could be more effective this time, too. But instead of presenting good factual information or raising questions, the skeptics make attacks that are so personal and vitriolic.

What's funny is there are actually some decent points to consider in what they say, but they undermine their own arguments by their hostility and reasoning by association. For example, identifying Mordica as Matlack. The repeated claim that essentially anyone involved with Paycoin (as a customer, trader, investor, or leader of the scam) are all equally culpable, bad, stupid, naive, and ill-intentioned. That just doesn't follow. Maybe they think the argument is enough to scare off some investors? And maybe it is.

The heroes call anyone who ever invested in GAW/Paycoin "gawtards" (nice). And say that they are either stupid, corrupt, naive, or new to crypto. Well, actually those are different things. There's a big difference between the guy new to crypto (that applied to all of us at one point) and the jerk exploiting those new to crypto (that applies to way too many, in my opinion). Garza by all accounts I've read knew how to manipulate people new to crypto, and even trapped people who were already interested in crypto. He rigged a system that would play on people's self interest so he could make money and run.

There are also a bunch of double binds: no way the ionomy people could possibly win. If ionomy is successful in this ICO, they are stealing money and exporting suckers. If they don't, they are losers who failed because they are stupid. If they are the same people who tried to do anything with Paycoin, then they 1.) shouldn't have been involved with a shitcoin in the first place, 2.) must be criminals, exploiting their customer base, 3.) failed at rescuing the value in XPY (huh? how were they supposed to do that if it was a shitcoin in the first place?), 4.) abandoned their XPY.io customer base, 5.) abandoned XPY, 6.) are stupid to think that anything other than Bitcoin could be a legitimate basis for a business model, 7.) must have a long term plan to screw over their new customer base to cover their losses from their stupid investments in XPY/GAW which their either orchestrated or were too stupid not to be duped by....

I could go on. Maybe I will in another post.

Consider this: Whoever is behind ionomy, they could really just as easily have started another coin without connecting their name or company to Paycoin / XPY. I have to think that was intentional decision. Unless they are as stupid as these caricature bitcointalk whales heroes make them out to be.

None of this is to say it's a legitimate operation. Or that people should invest without due diligence. Or that their business model is plausible. But what's up with the heroes of this community engaging in libel (the written version of slander) to condemn the characters of a group of people by association with one of the worst crypto criminals to date? It's essentially a smear campaign that generates more heat than light.

Another day, another noob account trying the same fallacies. We've heard this one before and it makes about as much sense as stakers and hashlets.

If you ignore a reasonable argument or question because someone else is being loud and impolite then you are not ready to listen to the reasonable argument or question to begin with. This has been going on all throughout Garza's reign (how many Hashtalk users were banned for asking simple questions and how many of the lemmings paid any attention to that?) and is evident in this thread as well. Plenty of reasonable questions without any attacks, what's the result? That's right, trolls are destroying ION again.

Pull your virtual head out of your virtual ass, log in to your real account, and start using those facts the lack of which you're complaining about. Lead by example. Do your homework and share with the class. Explain in full detail what "exporting suckers" means because I'm totally puzzled about that.
Madness

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 08:17:45 PM

you have some good points but we can only gauge this operation from the information thats posted here. and ionomy team thinks BCT = pure peons and need not to engage hence little information (i wonder why they even started this thread if they are not going to look at it ever.... mmh?)

btw it was only one person who made that mistake of matlack=mordica. they are business partners tho as proven by suchmoons pic/archive

also as a final note: scamming and incompetence are 2 different things but they are often used interchangeable in this topic... usually leads to the same outcome for the investors

there is only ever two outcome from invests.

win or lose. all wins are not the same. all loses are not the same.

so all this crap talk wastes my time.

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 08:20:59 PM

What exactly are atoms? Are they on a separate blockchain?

Atoms use to be called XPYBiTS and were used to crowd fund the V2 platform. The Atom are only available by bidding on them on the Ionomy platform. Atoms will produce daily Electons at 10 Atoms per 1 Electron. The Electrons can be used on Stakers to double your stake rate.
So am I assuming correctly that Atoms and Electrons do not have a blockchain? They are a promise for getting more IONs at a later time, so they are a security, yes?

Correct they are not on the blockchain. The Electrons can be stored in an Electron Storage for use of electrifying features (i.e. double rate on Stakers, enhancing the power of an ION weapon)
Here's my advice then: Stay away from this crap as far as you can.

Thank's for the advice. But since you are not going to take a risk, and other are. What happens if it turns out everything is good. Will you come back and retract all your statements and make a public apology for Posting FUD.

I will make a public apology if it all goes up in smoke.

Atoms are a Membership Token. They provide Things within the Platform. Kinds like a Pro Membership you can say that you can sell to other users if you want.

I don't have all the info on what is happening on the 16th when it comes to atoms since i do not owe any.

I agree i would like to see the Singapore Company registration information. And from what i heard from adam the CEO is waiting for a letter from the local government that provides him The approval process to convert the old company name to the new company name. I think that is what he said.

Overall i trust what the team @ ionomy is doing. (As you know i used to be part of that team but i have other projects i am working on and have no time to help them (So you dont have to take my word)).

Now cant we all just wait to see what is going to happen. It might go up in flames. It might turn out to be something good. If you think its a bad investment Don't invest. And always if you do invest do so knowing you might lose everything you put into it. So Invest only as much as you are willing to lose.

why is not everyone sensible like you ?

i too believe this honest operation but whether success comes is another matter, i think they will try.

ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:24:50 PM

i do not have any and i can buy ion without even know anything about this crap coin.

When XPY was allowed to be transferred into IONs is the moment that linked them. Along with the same people a part of it.
Madness

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 08:26:15 PM

When XPY was allowed to be transferred into IONs is the moment that linked them. Along with the same people a part of it.

so also licked to doge ? and eth ? and monera ? and bitcoin ?

i converted many of this coins to ion in one step.

pixelpowered

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:27:27 PM

Because as I stated.

Is there anyone that traded in their XPY/PrimeC gear for ION/MasterNodes gear?
I would like to know what the ratio of the trade in/over was.

8 xpy : 1 iON, and the iONs were locked in stakers, I think 3, 6 or 12 month stakers, correct me if I am wrong. 12 month stakers were almost sold out instantly I remember. There was no direct PC to MN transfer if you mean that. In fact, because of the different dev teams, I think most customer PC coins had been previously transferred to the platform. So, the current situation is that all iONs traded / swapped are locked in stakers.

8to1 good to know. Locked into stakers cool. That's good to hear no PC to MN transfer.
Do you know where the transactions of this are on the XPY explorer?
I realize this is a little difficult to narrow in on.
I'm curious if the ION team traded in coins that were artificially made through the abuse of PC keys.
It was done twice, that I know of.

Once at the beginning with Joe Mordica and Josh Garza. The "test coins" incident.
They also tried to falsify the deletion of them. Deleting some and washing a majority of them into other wallets/PCs overtime.

Second time was with Carmelo Milian (BTClend/Lendcoin - remember him?Tongue) somehow Roll Eyes exploited a PC key and produced coins at a higher rate than other PCs.
To his credit though Adam took the key away. Didn't see what became of the BTClend PC and the coins. I'm sure all of was properly destroyed and well documented.

I'm very curious now how much XPY was exchanged for ION.

I think its important that this process was not only correct but that the artificially made coins were not traded in.

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 08:27:58 PM

i see people put so much time to link xpy paycoin and ion.

but for which reason ? what does it mean if you never did get any xpy or paycoin ?

what does it mean to those people ? this is new project, ignore old crap coins.

let it go let it go.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 08:30:24 PM

but for which reason ? what does it mean if you never did get any xpy or paycoin ?

let it go let it go.

Then do that. Ignore it. Take a walk. Why do you have to care about something that you clearly don't want to care about?
Madness

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 08:32:02 PM

let it go let it go.

Then do that. Ignore it. Take a walk. Why do you have to care about something that you clearly don't want to care about?

what does one or two years ago failed coin mean to me ?

nothing.

pixelpowered

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:34:22 PM

let it go let it go.

I see.
You wouldn't have any problem then if I wanted to trade for your Bitcoin then.
I'll make you a great offer of 8:1 - 8 MonopolyCoins for 1 BTC.
We'll meet at a local Bitcoin trading location. I'll be the one carrying a giant box of Monopoly 500$ bills.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:34:35 PM

so all this crap talk wastes my time.
Why are you here then? You already decided that this coin is for you. No need to fight with those who say ION is a bad investment (which it is).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 08:36:04 PM

let it go let it go.

what does one or two years ago failed coin mean to me ?

nothing.

I agree. Why are you still posting about it then? Look forward. Maybe you can go to slack, ask some questions, and report back. Do some good for the community. How does that sound?
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:17:57 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 09:29:31 PM by Franz_Huber

A few hours ago WildShark told us that Atoms were called XPYBiTS before. That and the fact that XPY could be swapped over for ION makes it quite obvious that it was the ionomy team that linked XPY with ION, not their critics. It will be hard to impossible for ION to get rid of the Paycoin stink.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 09:33:22 PM

A few hours ago WildShark told us that Atoms were called XPYBiTS before. That and the fact that XPY could be swapped over for ION makes it quite obvious that the ionomy team that linked the XPY and ION together. ION will never get rid of the Paycoin stink.

XPYBiTS had nothing to do with the XPY coin. The BiTS which are now called Atoms are tokens for funds invested in the V2 platform and transferable to the Ionomy platform and don't tie to the ION coin or block chain. Atoms now produce Electrons for rewards in form of electrifying on the Ionomy platform.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:04:35 PM

Yep. the XPY wallet is complete shit, it crashes and becomes corrupt when combining and sending transactions.  My guess they will will continue to burn them after the launch.

And weren't these people responsible for fixing the wallet?
Bige086

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:11:30 PM

Yep. the XPY wallet is complete shit, it crashes and becomes corrupt when combining and sending transactions.  My guess they will will continue to burn them after the launch.

And weren't these people responsible for fixing the wallet?

No, XpyDev.org were the people responsible for the wallet.

Edit: It seems they have taken their site down, used to have a road map.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:15:55 PM

What exactly are atoms? Are they on a separate blockchain?

Atoms use to be called XPYBiTS and were used to crowd fund the V2 platform. The Atom are only available by bidding on them on the Ionomy platform. Atoms will produce daily Electons at 10 Atoms per 1 Electron. The Electrons can be used on Stakers to double your stake rate.

Where does this extra staking power magically come from? I don't understand how a "coin" or "token" not on the blockchain can double the amount of coins you mint.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS?HuhHuh

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: