Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:39:14 PM

We still did not get an answer that makes any sense to this question: How can "atoms" and "electrons" - tokens that are not on a blockchain - increase the performance of an "electrified" staker, and how is this different to the fake "hashstakers" that were being sold by GAW?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:41:14 PM

50% of the block reward goes to nodes, the other 50% goes to staking wallets.

Ionomy do not get any of this only from their own nodes and staking wallets. This is how I understand it.

The number of nodes does matter to those ICO investors that bought enough coins to run a node. They should only be in competition with customer coin shared nodes (stakers) and other node investors. They should not be in competition with bounty coins, dev coins etc

Except you don't have any way to verify this, do you?

Let's say there are 50 masternodes. Ionomy says "these 20 are ours" (if they even bother to say that) so the remaining 30 must be customers' nodes? How would you know that's true?

Also they fully control at least ~10.3m of the premine (10.9 minus the 600k that are supposedly unlocked) so the vast majority of the regular staking coins as well, unless they offline them completely.

Anyway, fixed block reward 12 million per year, I'm willing to bet 1000 XPY (oops) that most of it is going to the "team" one way or another.

From what i understand after testing on the masternodes on the testnet. Its better to not have a masternode. As you will stake more frequently based on the coin weight. So if you have more then masternode requirement of 20k you dont need a masternode. You should run basic staking. The MasterNode concept is to support speedy transactions and the users running the nodes might get a hire stake for running it it will not be as frequent as running a standard staking wallet.

The only reason to have a masternode is to help speedup the network and you get a true 50% cut of the block that is generate on that node. Its all about if your node gets the block or not.

But again this is my interpretation of it. I might be 100% wrong. We will know as soon as the network launches and we figure out what is going on.

If this is true, and stakers could be paid for from wallet stake rewards, then, why would ionomy run any masternodes at all?

Masternodes are design to keep the network running faster. You will get more of the block. So if you only got 20k masternode is the way to go. The masternode network is design to speed the transactions. Not really to benefit the person running the node. (i think) Again i might be all wrong I am not a coin dev.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:42:08 PM

The only reason to have a masternode is to help speedup the network and you get a true 50% cut of the block that is generate on that node. Its all about if your node gets the block or not.

According to the white paper all masternodes share 50% of all block rewards. The regular wallet gets the "50% cut of the block that is generated on that node".
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:43:13 PM

EVEN BAD PRESS is Good Press.
I guess all the bad press about the Paycoin scam must have been very good for it then. Let's see: XPY is now worth less than a penny (not exactly the $20 that were promised), it has a total market cap of $104,611 and a 24-hour trading volume of $246. Way to go, bagholder. BAD PRESS is Good Press! The future of ION is so bright, better wear sunglasses!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
simdude

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:46:51 PM

We still did not get an answer that makes any sense to this question: How can "atoms" and "electrons" - tokens that are not on a blockchain - increase the performance of a staker, and how is this different to the fake "hashstakers" that were being sold by GAW?

Atoms i dont think increase anything on a staker...

Well it depends on what the out put of regular staking is. I have no clue really. But If you boost your staking it might be like just for a hour or so or something. Over all we are talking about nothing. in the large scale of it all.

How are they not hashstakers. Hashstakers did not have a boostable concept on the hashlet did if i am correct. And the Hashstaker Concept is not a old one. Many pos coins create a online wallet with staking ability. Just gaw was good at marketing. And you mean FAKE HASHLETS. Hashstakers where never fake they just where running off the 350% Primenodes JG assigned to him self for paycoin.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:50:24 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 03:20:03 PM by Franz_Huber

We still did not get an answer that makes any sense to this question: How can "atoms" and "electrons" - tokens that are not on a blockchain - increase the performance of a staker, and how is this different to the fake "hashstakers" that were being sold by GAW?

Atoms i dont think increase anything on a staker...

Well it depends on what the out put of regular staking is. I have no clue really. But If you boost your staking it might be like just for a hour or so or something. Over all we are talking about nothing. in the large scale of it all.

How are they not hashstakers. Hashstakers did not have a boostable concept on the hashlet did if i am correct. And the Hashstaker Concept is not a old one. Many pos coins create a online wallet with staking ability. Just gaw was good at marketing. And you mean FAKE HASHLETS. Hashstakers where never fake they just where running off the 350% Primenodes JG assigned to him self for paycoin.

Hashstakers were fake in the same way Hashlets were fake: they were just pretty pictures and fancy marketing buzzwords. Electrified stakers are exactly the same thing. A marketing scheme to sell you lots of premined scamcoins for your good bitcoins. When will you wake up?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:50:40 PM

Hashstakers where never fake they just where running off the 350% Primenodes JG assigned to him self for paycoin.

There was no link whatsoever between prime controllers and hashstaker PNGs. Hashstakers were "paying out" before prime controllers even started staking, like a month after launch.

I don't know what you're trying to do here but you should probably stop.
simdude

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:56:45 PM

EVEN BAD PRESS is Good Press.
I guess all the bad press about the Paycoin scam must have been very good for it then. Let's see: XPY is now worth less than a penny (not exactly the $20 that were promised), it has a total market cap of $104,611 and a 24-hour trading volume of $246. Way to go, bagholder. This is the future of ION!

Paycoin Did not get badpress till after the launch and his overall Demise. That is what did it all. This is prelaunch bad press. Before it shows it can or can not do anything. So Almost got me their but not quite yet.

HEY he called me a bagholder. LOL. Dude the most XPY i every owned was 10k When someone gave me 10K of xpy for paycoingateway.com.. And i went and sold that 10k for btc when it was $1.30 (If anything i made my money off paycoin.) I ROIed the shit out of paycoin. So i never lost anything. I am not part of the Lawsuite. But you know what i did do. I spent a year trying to help the other people who got Screwed by Garza. And spent a year asking my self why these fools at Bitcointalk wont shut up about something that they proved was a scam. Why are they attacking the people who lost money. Why are they attacking the people who are trying to help the people who lost money. What is the point. And then here i am today Support a Coin that i now officially own 5 ION. And i will support them till the end of days. Cause its not the coin i care about. It the community. A community of 200+ people who talk and figure out solutions and come up with grand idea's (some do and some don't work).

But again Thank you guys. For keep the topic at the top.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:01:57 PM

today is 15. May, I see that everybody can buy in until 16. of which time GMT???

I hope also to see wallets that we all want to see. I see no reason why blochain explorer should not be launched now/today if it is ready.

Most questions should reply itself after you go live, hope you will answer questions that will be unanswered if with existance of blockchain. For me, it is interesting if Joe Mordica is involved or not. Why do I ask? Because paybase exchange, xpy echange and ionomy exchange all look identical. Taking in mind that same code is used, did you pay Joe anything or is he anyhow involved here?

I must admit that I do not have an excuse for you if he is an part of ionomy, he should be part of the hearing where ganza is, not participating in another and next, next .... crypto project. He is one of the next who should be jailed after ganza, same for everybody else who was involved in GAW and did not report it to the authorities, as far as I remember, most of them have college degree.

@Phildo
I do not know what other see, I see an discussion where you only say that everybody who participates is stupid and an idiot. At the same time you call and ask these people to come over to explain you something, I do not see them coming, I only see non ion members replying here. They are even asked to go and ask on slack and report it here Smiley, for what? To get an "you are stupid" or "you are moron" or ..... as an answer? Isn't it then stupid to call them to come over? But to finaly find out, what is it for? I assume to save innocent people from throwing it away if they are going to scam everbody. How can you save someone if everbody who has no clue only thinks "kindergarden" because your replies do not sound serious. I really would appreciate to get answers to all this questions without an trashtalk, there is plenty time for trashtalk afterwards.

Many are scared to post here on bitcointalk at all because they might be bashed for no reason, maybe there will come time when this changes on bitcointalk, as far as I can see, it only gets worse except suchmoon and co.

@suchmoon: if we let them answer, they will answer, that's the point. I am glad not to see everybody bashing but building up an constructive discussion, not trashtalk. Thanks for that.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:02:31 PM

It's not just in my head. Mind you, isn't everything in our heads?

Some people are able to say (seemingly) "negative" things which are actually useful to know, constructive.

Some people have nothing to say except "scam", "garza" or "xpy".

There's different value in those statements and some have no value at all.

And you will ignore them all again, and miss the fact that you are investing in a coin lead by a guy who "innocently" robbed by garza, yet still managed to work with the guy who "ran" the data center that didn't have miners or pay the electric bill, and then be shocked when we have the same result.

I'd like to correct you on a couple of points...

1) I didn't hear them the first time around in order to ignore them - I simply wasn't listening at all (my bad).
2) I am listening now, but I am being selective.

All of what you have said, I hear. As soon as I see the word garza/scam I kinda switch off.

Did you notice how some can get their point/questions across without using these stop words? THESE are those worth listening to, their questions, their points. Some of them are very good and have caused me to research those areas myself.

Tunining out will again be your mistake. Attack works/worked with mordiCal after gaw. Mordecai "ran" gaw's data center.

Only an investor of your intelligence would not see this as an issue.

The same words keep coming up because it's the same shit over and over again. Obvious comparisons to gaw will be pointed out to show what happened in a very similar situation when trying to predict what will happen now.

You are one of those that are not worth listening to. Sorry Smiley

I'm not really talking to you, just quoting you so others can see how stupid you are and hopefully see the light.

GAW is central to this coin because the history to people running this coin have with GAW shows how stupid of an idea it is. I'll keep pointing it out so hopefully others don't get sucked in like they did when you said paycoin would get SEC approval.

I would like to point out Bitcoin was central to GAW. Because if your going to run a scam might as well scam all the stupid people who are in bitcoin.

Amazing i can make that link and say you are stupid cause you like bitcoin. Overall it does not matter. You are not hurting Ionomy with your slander. You think bitcointalk is the whos who of the bitcoin world like this is the place everyone goes to figure out what is what.

Most people will show up here when they start feeling a bit scared of a project. Not at the start. Now if the project goes tits up. Then you will see a influx of people on here.

But lets take this like the current presidential candidate runner Mr Donald Trump. (So many people hate him... So much Shit talk from others online and even other Runners. Even his own party. And look he won the GOP... He is the Republic Presidential Candidate.. He did not run one single ad. He spent hardly anything on his campaign cause he knew EVEN BAD PRESS is Good Press. Cause it get him name out without costing him a dime. So Again I thank every single one of you guys here for talking crap and keeping this thread at the top of list....

Investing in bitcoin may be something only stupid people do, the book is still out on that, but it's obvious that people who bought "digital cloud miners" despite no evidence on any blockchain, or xpy in hopes that Garza would buy them back for $20 for no logical reason, are several degrees more stupid than people investing in bitcoin could ever be. And these are the people running this coin.

I also want to point out that there is no problem with an individual being stupid, some people can't help it, some people choose to be, the problem comes when these stupid people claim to be able to pull something off like this ion system. What are their qualifications? The only qualification I see is being ripped off by GAW, how that makes someone qualified to run a coin/website/game company is the question.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:03:40 PM

today is 15. May, I see that everybody can buy in until 16. of which time GMT???

I hope also to see wallets that we all want to see. I see no reason why blochain explorer should not be launched now/today if it is ready.

Most questions should reply itself after you go live, hope you will answer questions that will be unanswered if with existance of blockchain. For me, it is interesting if Joe Mordica is involved or not. Why do I ask? Because paybase exchange, xpy echange and ionomy exchange all look identical. Taking in mind that same code is used, did you pay Joe anything or is he anyhow involved here?

I must admit that I do not have an excuse for you if he is an part of ionomy, he should be part of the hearing where ganza is, not participating in another and next, next .... crypto project. He is one of the next who should be jailed after ganza, same for everybody else who was involved in GAW and did not report it to the authorities, as far as I remember, most of them have college degree.

@Phildo
I do not know what other see, I see an discussion where you only say that everybody who participates is stupid and an idiot. At the same time you call and ask these people to come over to explain you something, I do not see them coming, I only see non ion members replying here. They are even asked to go and ask on slack and report it here Smiley, for what? To get an "you are stupid" or "you are moron" or ..... as an answer? Isn't it then stupid to call them to come over? But to finaly find out, what is it for? I assume to save innocent people from throwing it away if they are going to scam everbody. How can you save someone if everbody who has no clue only thinks "kindergarden" because your replies do not sound serious. I really would appreciate to get answers to all this questions without an trashtalk, there is plenty time for trashtalk afterwards.

Many are scared to post here on bitcointalk at all because they might be bashed for no reason, maybe there will come time when this changes on bitcointalk, as far as I can see, it only gets worse except suchmoon and co.

@suchmoon: if we let them answer, they will answer, that's the point. I am glad not to see everybody bashing but building up an constructive discussion, not trashtalk. Thanks for that.

I'm not calling everyone stupid, just Mr Coins and Matlack. Matlack for losing money to GAW, and Mr. coins for refusing to see how that makes matlack stupid. If you infer that you are stupid for investing in a company run by someone I call stupid, that's on you.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:06:38 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 02:49:15 PM by Franz_Huber

Paycoin Did not get badpress till after the launch and his overall Demise. That is what did it all. This is prelaunch bad press. Before it shows it can or can not do anything. So Almost got me their but not quite yet.
Nice try. But you see, paycoins were converted to ION, the team that created ION is the team that ran XPY.io, and Adam Matlack was a partner of GAW CTO Joe Mordica. These are the reasons for ION being seen as a sequel to the Paycoin scam, and the fact that premining and electrified stakers resemble the way the Paycoin scam worked doesn't exactly help.
So: No, Sir, this is not "prelaunch bad press". It's bad press about an ongoing scam you can call GAW-Hashlets-Paycoin-Hashstakers-Coinstand-Honorprogram-CPIG-XPY.io-ionomy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
boki15

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:06:45 PM

What is your definition of stupid? I do not think MrCoins is stupid at all and now you call me stupid. Do you want to say that "stupid" means clever? I am sorry, my english is not that good if I am confused.

Did you invest in gaw? Have you been stupid too?
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:11:46 PM

What is your definition of stupid? I do not think MrCoins is stupid at all and now you call me stupid. Do you want to say that "stupid" means clever? I am sorry, my english is not that good if I am confused.

I did not say you are stupid. I said that if you think I said your stupid for investing in a stupid person, that's your problem.

I did not invest in GAW. I know that it makes no sense to run a legitimate cloud mining operation that is profitable for the customers, so I knew that GAW was either a scam or a bad investment from the start, and tried to warn people of that. I also knew that Gaw's claim to buy all the coins (or have target or amazon buy) for $20 made no sense. I have been stupid in the past, but I have learned from those mistakes.

Mr Coins is still stupid in the present because he refuses to see how he and Matlack were stupid for falling for Garza's lies, and see how that impacts the ability for this coin/operation to succeed.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 02:21:34 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 02:44:56 PM by suchmoon

I see boki15 aka panda showed up - just a word of warning to everyone tempted to respond: ignore him/her or treat as a small child, there is nothing useful forthcoming from this user other than inane drivel and personal butthurt. You can't say now that I didn't warn you.

Paycoin Did not get badpress till after the launch and his overall Demise. That is what did it all.

What "did it all"? Bad press?

There was a ton of warnings before launch too BTW. Not that it mattered to those who chose to listen to Garza's lullabies instead. It's amazing how more than a year after the shitshow you still don't know a thing about how it all happened and you think you're qualified to say that ION is going to be different. How could you possibly know that if you don't know what was going on with XPY?
boki15

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:21:51 PM

I did not say you are stupid. I said that if you think I said your stupid for investing in a stupid person, that's your problem.

I did not invest in GAW. I know that it makes no sense to run a legitimate cloud mining operation that is profitable for the customers, so I knew that GAW was either a scam or a bad investment from the start, and tried to warn people of that. I also knew that Gaw's claim to buy all the coins (or have target or amazon buy) for $20 made no sense. I have been stupid in the past, but I have learned from those mistakes.

Mr Coins is still stupid in the present because he refuses to see how he and Matlack were stupid for falling for Garza's lies, and see how that impacts the ability for this coin/operation to succeed.

Thanks for explanation, I just missunderstood you, I am sorry for this.

Let me define my point:
1. All altcoins are scam
2. All ICO's and most coins mean => FIFO
3. I do not see many of you that threat blockchain as technology, you threat it more as an currency, business, ...
4. If it is business and considering facts 1-3, you will probably invest if you feel an need for this.
5. In most cases you get out with at least 2x profit.
6. Based on previous 5 points, it is about money, nothing else.
7. Was it stupid to invest into GAW and get out with profit, who knows ICO's, he got early out, before $ 10?
8. If you know previous 7 points, is it dumb or clever if you get in at $ 1 and out on $ 10 if it is about money and you have no moral troubles?

My friend, we do not discuss here if somebody is stupid or not, it is question of moral, which is very low currently in crypto, the way how you communicate with many only proves it. If taking it this way, ganza is an genie cause he took so much money of so many people who though they are clever. However, he is an dumb ass and clever people who lost money hopefully learned their lesson as he will his.

boki15

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:24:16 PM

I see boki15 aka panda showed up - just a word of warning to everyone tempted to respond: ignore him/her or treat as a small child, there is nothing useful forthcoming from this user other than inane drivel and personal butthurt. You can't say now that I didn't warn you.

Paycoin Did not get badpress till after the launch and his overall Demise. That is what did it all.

What "did it all"? Bad press?

There was a ton of warnings before launch too BTW. Not that it mattered to those who chose to listed to Garza's lullabies instead. It's amazing how more than a year after the shitshow you still don't know a thing about how it all happened and you think you're qualified to say that ION is going to be different. How could you possibly know that if you don't know what was going on with XPY?

Hello, you said you have an bad day today Smiley . Lol, childish Smiley, correct? However, I'll leave you here for today, my day is great, I would share my luck with you.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:32:10 PM

Thanks for explanation, I just missunderstood you, I am sorry for this.

Let me define my point:
1. All altcoins are scam
2. All ICO's and most coins mean => FIFO
3. I do not see many of you that threat blockchain as technology, you threat it more as an currency, business, ...
4. If it is business and considering facts 1-3, you will probably invest if you feel an need for this.
5. In most cases you get out with at least 2x profit.
6. Based on previous 5 points, it is about money, nothing else.
7. Was it stupid to invest into GAW and get out with profit, who knows ICO's, he got early out, before $ 10?
8. If you know previous 7 points, is it dumb or clever if you get in at $ 1 and out on $ 10 if it is about money and you have no moral troubles?

My friend, we do not discuss here if somebody is stupid or not, it is question of moral, which is very low currently in crypto, the way how you communicate with many only proves it. If taking it this way, ganza is an genie cause he took so much money of so many people who though they are clever. However, he is an dumb ass and clever people who lost money hopefully learned their lesson as he will his.

Those are some ok points. I am not going to try to get in a 1 and out at 10 because of some combination of morals and not wanting to play in a rigged game (the game is rigged in most altcoins because someone who is not me has a boatload of coins to dump whenever they are ready.

If your plan is to get in at 1 and out at 10, knowing all the risks, that isn't stupid, although if you get stuck holding the bag you are stupid. If in the process of trying to do all that, you suck other people into the scam via lies and manipulation, you are an asshole, and I will call that out just as much as the stupidity. I stopped mentioning that here because I didn't have "proof" that Matlack was in on the scam, so I just went with stupid.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. the people involved in GAW as deeply as Matlack are either stupid (they got robbed by an obvious scam) or assholes in on the scam (trying to get in at 1 and out at 10 based on lies and BS). I'm not sure who exactly falls into which group, and I don't care, because I try not to get involved with people that are idiots or assholes. The idiots will cost me money via their stupidity, and the assholes will just rob me. Other people can get into the specifics as to why this is a bad investment because of the staking and the nodes and the games and TOS and whatnot, but I can't get past that point.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:25:08 PM

Well, all bullshit aside  Grin

What SHOULD we see on monday?
- blockchain active
- block explorer?
- coin distribution
- fun

> block 2000
- wallet, masternodes
- source code
- platform features active, atoms, electrons
- ionomy exchange active?
- atoms market place reactivated

> later
- actual games
- dev bounties, transparent dev fund (on blockchain)
- ionomy pte
- game trailer?
- conclusive info about google play (and ios) terms/possibilities

.. more? \○/

https://github.com/ionomy/ion/tree/59568f804a5fd6d29e9c01dd3ade460d8814d0e3

nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:17:12 PM

Hey guys. Im trying to find but i guess im missing it.

How do i get/buy atoms and electrons. this coin seems super fun and i want to invest a bit. I burned on xpy although i was 60% scam all the way but my greed took over and i ended up losing 10k USD...so ill be more carefull this time but i deffinitly want in.
If anyone can send a link or explain how to earn ATOM Electron id really be gratefull.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: