Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:55:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:09:50 PM

the question korvas, is why don't you care?

If you want to give them a year, that's your right, but I really don't get it. If it's no big deal why did they claim it? Why can't they do it? Why do you trust these people?

From that website of atom holders if its accurate korvas is #1 holder/#1 whale in their terms. Its just natural with the amount invested that korvas is going to be less likely to review and acknowledge info contrary to how deep he's in.

These gaming specific coins just don't work. Voxels failed misserably and thats done by halsey minor (spelling?) who actually has business sense or rather did in the past. Huey has no real experience nor skillset in IT/computing so that makes it even worse of potential investment in my books.

Nobody wants or needs a gaming coin. Take voxels... the official currency of virtual reality.. who made it official? its official because they said its official. Nobody wants more currency and gaming currency just because the name says it is. People want services and platforms that use existing currencies. The only reason to make a currency now is to milk some cash from ico's etc. There is literally hundreds of currencies out there that can be used to launch your product with and im sure one fits what you need, shit you only really have to find an active dev one and a block time that suits.

By doing this you don't have to worry about the burden of broken wallets etc and can focus on the product.

From that website of atom holders if its accurate korvas is #1 holder/#1 whale in their terms. Its just natural with the amount invested that korvas is going to be less likely to review and acknowledge info contrary to how deep he's in.

No shit sherlock.... I could have hidden my identity on Ionomy but I have nothing to hide always said I was an investor.... my agenda is for all to see

These gaming specific coins just don't work. Voxels failed misserably and thats done by halsey minor (spelling?) who actually has business sense or rather did in the past. Huey has no real experience nor skillset in IT/computing so that makes it even worse of potential investment in my books.

So the man that created Voxels has business sense and the man that created ION doesn't. Ionomy/ION hasn't even started yet and you already pass a judgement of failure. I don't know what the business term is for premature ejeculation but you just did it with your assesment of ION/Ionomy

Nobody wants or needs a gaming coin. Take voxels... the official currency of virtual reality.. who made it official? its official because they said its official. Nobody wants more currency and gaming currency just because the name says it is. People want services and platforms that use existing currencies. The only reason to make a currency now is to milk some cash from ico's etc. There is literally hundreds of currencies out there that can be used to launch your product with and im sure one fits what you need, shit you only really have to find an active dev one and a block time that suits.

Course your assessment has nothing to do with fact that 0.1 % of homes globally use virtual reality so they are  leveraging off something which has yet to establish a foothold.  

I've no idea what their business plan is but to expect a return on virtual reality leverage is kinda premature..... yep another ejaculation

I thought an ICO was a tool to generate development funds, Fine you see it as a tool to take money and run, no need to tar everyone with the same brush.

By doing this you don't have to worry about the burden of broken wallets etc and can focus on the product.

Pass judgement when you see all the pieces of the puzzle

And remember to many premature ejaculations = missed opportunity

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:14:49 PM

If you want to give them a year, that's your right, but I really don't get it. If it's no big deal why did they claim it? Why can't they do it? Why do you trust these people?

No shit sherlock.... I could have hidden my identity on Ionomy but I have nothing to hide always said I was an investor.... my agenda is for all to see

So the man that created Voxels has business sense and the man that created ION doesn't. Ionomy/ION hasn't even started yet and you already pass a judgement of failure. I don't know what the business term is for premature ejeculation but you just did it with your assesment of ION/Ionomy

Course your assessment has nothing to do with fact that 0.1 % of homes globally use virtual reality so they are  leveraging off something which has yet to establish a foothold.  

I've no idea what their business plan is but to expect a return on virtual reality leverage is kinda premature..... yep another ejaculation

I thought an ICO was a tool to generate development funds, Fine you see it as a tool to take money and run, no need to tar everyone with the same brush.

If your agenda is for all to see, how come you consistently state "I'm not gonna share than information"? You say your agenda is for all to see yet you don't show your agenda. Once again, paycoiner logic.

And you also state that Ionomy / ION hasn't even started yet. Are you smoking crack?

korvas128

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:46:05 PM

If your agenda is for all to see, how come you consistently state "I'm not gonna share than information"? You say your agenda is for all to see yet you don't show your agenda. Once again, paycoiner logic.

And you also state that Ionomy / ION hasn't even started yet. Are you smoking crack?

"I'm not gonna share than information"?

What's my personnal agenda....

I've stated it several times, If you can't figure it out even with o0o0 confirming I'm a whale then your the one that needs to put the pipe down  Smiley

It hasn't and I'm not

korvas128

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:56:31 PM

This is the bit I post some links to corroborate what I say, you then ignore and move on....

Just because you can't find it on the internet doesn't mean it's not true.

You need to take one step back and look at the bigger picture this won't be an issue because by the time we get to MAY so many others factors would have come into play that by then company registration becomes an irrelevant point

If only success or failure was based on company registration life would then be so easy  Smiley 

What links? You've been shown that Singapore doesn't allow to operate with a fake name for a year, and has penalties for late filings, and all that shit. That was an actual link to a government site. You're just talking ABOUT some links.

That's pretty much the summary of your whole role in this discussion. You quite consistently state your fantasies as facts and dismiss the real facts.

If you think your nonsense helps or promotes ionomy in any way - you're woefully deluded. It just shows how much Garza you still have left in you.

Very insulting comparing me to Garza...... could you please retract that comment

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 10:34:08 PM

This is the bit I post some links to corroborate what I say, you then ignore and move on....

You need to take one step back and look at the bigger picture this won't be an issue because by the time we get to MAY so many others factors would have come into play that by then company registration becomes an irrelevant point

If only success or failure was based on company registration life would then be so easy  Smiley  

What links? You've been shown that Singapore doesn't allow to operate with a fake name for a year, and has penalties for late filings, and all that shit. That was an actual link to a government site. You're just talking ABOUT some links.

That's pretty much the summary of your whole role in this discussion. You quite consistently state your fantasies as facts and dismiss the real facts.

If you think your nonsense helps or promotes ionomy in any way - you're woefully deluded. It just shows how much Garza you still have left in you.

Very insulting comparing me to Garza...... could you please retract that comment

I'm just stating the blindingly obvious fact that you're acting like him. My retraction wouldn't change that so you better start coming up with proof of your wild fantasies and scale down this stream of fallacies. You know, act less like Garza.

And since we're reminiscing about Mr. Brilliant - remember when he was claiming that hashlet revenue was coming from private rentals. Not only did that not make any financial sense - why would someone pay more that something is worth? - but it also showed that he had absolutely no clue about the most basic things in "crypto" (the word that he was throwing around like he owned it), such as the blockchain.

Exactly like you, using "crypto" as an excuse for everything and yet your bag is full of "atoms" that have nothing to do with "crypto". Do atoms have at least PNGs, or is it just a number on a website? You better hope that the website is being backed up properly.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:44:17 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 12:23:02 AM by CryptoBuds

"I'm not gonna share than information"?

What's my personnal agenda....

I've stated it several times, If you can't figure it out even with o0o0 confirming I'm a whale then your the one that needs to put the pipe down  Smiley

It hasn't and I'm not

So ION hasn't started yet? Then why is WildShill trying to get everyone to buy some? If ION and or Ionomy hasn't even started yet, what has the last 5 months of discussion been about then? XPY?

Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:21:02 AM

"These gaming specific coins just don't work."
So because others did not work scrap the idea? Interesting judgement.

" Voxels failed misserably and thats done by halsey minor (spelling?) who actually has business sense or rather did in the past."

Maybe he should have stuck to "business" and not "cryptocoins".

"Huey has no real experience nor skillset in IT/computing so that makes it even worse of potential investment in my books."
This one is my favorite, Can you point us to some proof of your claim that he does not have any skillset in this it/computing space?
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:32:38 AM

"These gaming specific coins just don't work."
So because others did not work scrap the idea? Interesting judgement.

" Voxels failed misserably and thats done by halsey minor (spelling?) who actually has business sense or rather did in the past."

Maybe he should have stuck to "business" and not "cryptocoins".

"Huey has no real experience nor skillset in IT/computing so that makes it even worse of potential investment in my books."
This one is my favorite, Can you point us to some proof of your claim that he does not have any skillset in this it/computing space?

Being stupid enough to believe hashlets existed puts the burden of proof of proving competence in the area of cryptocurrency onto mr matlack I believe
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:12:51 AM

In many ways you ION shills are just as bad as Garza. Josh Garza tried to sell "hashlet" mining devices that only existed as pretty pictures on the internet. You are trying to sell a pseudo-cryptocurrency called Atoms that only exists off-blockchain, combined with a 100% premined clone of another coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:42:47 AM

If only success or failure was based on company registration life would then be so easy  Smiley  

I'm just stating the blindingly obvious fact that you're acting like him. My retraction wouldn't change that so you better start coming up with proof of your wild fantasies and scale down this stream of fallacies. You know, act less like Garza.

And since we're reminiscing about Mr. Brilliant - remember when he was claiming that hashlet revenue was coming from private rentals. Not only did that not make any financial sense - why would someone pay more that something is worth? - but it also showed that he had absolutely no clue about the most basic things in "crypto" (the word that he was throwing around like he owned it), such as the blockchain.

Exactly like you, using "crypto" as an excuse for everything and yet your bag is full of "atoms" that have nothing to do with "crypto". Do atoms have at least PNGs, or is it just a number on a website? You better hope that the website is being backed up properly.

Well you come across to me as a Garza's spurred concubine that's been discarded left with severe bunny boiling tendances. BUT you don't see using my perceptions to try and discredit you. No I respect your opinion, just because we are polar opposites doesn't make you bad just makes you different.... for me to insult you would just be wrong

Your reminiscing I'm not

Did I say ATOMs were part of crypto NO you did. ION is part of crypto Atoms and Electrons are part of Ionomy of which ION is just one element

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:57:31 AM

If Atoms and Electrons seem to be the main feature of Ionomy, why exactly was he coin needed again? It won't be used in games. It doesn't create anything that will be used in the games. The team refuses blockchain transparency, so why the coin at all? Could they not have achieved the same thing just by creating "tokens" for Atoms and Electrons? Which they essentially are anyway. Then this stain of a black cloud could finally leave the crypto space.

From what I've read, the coin is pretty much to make you XPY bag holders whole again. The game provides buy pressure for ION without the game player even knowing about it. Kind of reminds me of the programs that would mine BTC on your PC without you knowing about it, but I digress... If this is all about the games and ION isn't used in games, what is its purpose again? Especially if gamers don't even need to know about or interact with crypto. So why have crypto involved? Is t easier to fly unregulated? Is that the reason?

I mean, surely if the coins was important, the team would be able to release a QT wallet that doesn't have a book of work arounds to get staking. All their funds are in cash anyway, they don't even trust the crypto system.

korvas128

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:43:31 PM

If Atoms and Electrons seem to be the main feature of Ionomy, why exactly was he coin needed again? It won't be used in games. It doesn't create anything that will be used in the games. The team refuses blockchain transparency, so why the coin at all? Could they not have achieved the same thing just by creating "tokens" for Atoms and Electrons? Which they essentially are anyway. Then this stain of a black cloud could finally leave the crypto space.

From what I've read, the coin is pretty much to make you XPY bag holders whole again. The game provides buy pressure for ION without the game player even knowing about it. Kind of reminds me of the programs that would mine BTC on your PC without you knowing about it, but I digress... If this is all about the games and ION isn't used in games, what is its purpose again? Especially if gamers don't even need to know about or interact with crypto. So why have crypto involved? Is t easier to fly unregulated? Is that the reason?

I mean, surely if the coins was important, the team would be able to release a QT wallet that doesn't have a book of work arounds to get staking. All their funds are in cash anyway, they don't even trust the crypto system.

I think they would have used an already available coin but no coin had the feature set they were looking for. Also I would assume that with the coin dev team under one umbrella it makes for easier integration with Ionomy/games as they control coin development too.

Like I said before you need to see the whole picture before you make an assessment. Maybe you should disappear for the next 6 months then revisit they will still be here.The only problem for you though is the black cloud would  be bigger

They've raised a lot of money to fund the development of Ionomy, why not take a chunk of money themselves spread the rest with bagholders like me then disappear. Put it all down to a hack and gone easy..... 

The wallet is fine for staking. If you have win 10 it is a pain sometimes to have to restart but it is by no means a showstopper. I do know though that a new version of the wallet is soon ready for deployment which will address some of the bugs.   

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:56:18 PM

I think they would have used an already available coin but no coin had the feature set they were looking for. Also I would assume that with the coin dev team under one umbrella it makes for easier integration with Ionomy/games as they control coin development too.

Like I said before you need to see the whole picture before you make an assessment. Maybe you should disappear for the next 6 months then revisit they will still be here.The only problem for you though is the black cloud would  be bigger

They've raised a lot of money to fund the development of Ionomy, why not take a chunk of money themselves spread the rest with bagholders like me then disappear. Put it all down to a hack and gone easy..... 

The wallet is fine for staking. If you have win 10 it is a pain sometimes to have to restart but it is by no means a showstopper. I do know though that a new version of the wallet is soon ready for deployment which will address some of the bugs.   

Thank you for writing a bunch of words while not addressing anything that I said. I can't decide who is better at giving no answers, you or WildShill.

If the coin isn't used in the game at all, why is ION even needed? What feature set are they needing that one of the 1000 other alt coins didn't have? And if they don't care if he gamers get involved with ION at all, seems the coin has no purpose.

I would really prefer if you don't address my questions directly and just talk about something else instead. Maybe baiting you to be off topic will allow you to be on topic.

korvas128

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:15:31 PM

Thank you for writing a bunch of words while not addressing anything that I said. I can't decide who is better at giving no answers, you or WildShill.

If the coin isn't used in the game at all, why is ION even needed? What feature set are they needing that one of the 1000 other alt coins didn't have? And if they don't care if he gamers get involved with ION at all, seems the coin has no purpose.

I would really prefer if you don't address my questions directly and just talk about something else instead. Maybe baiting you to be off topic will allow you to be on topic.

Stop posting crap and I won't respond... you have history.

crap about the game
crap about ion/ionomy
crap about the wallet

Have a nice day Smiley

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:58:49 PM

Is the mythical API done? When it becomes sentient and reads these meager 200 pages it might try to kill itself, just a warning.
 Cheesy  Grin

I noticed the name registration keeps being brought up. I'm not surprised that we don't have a finite answer yet considering what I found about it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg15403337#msg15403337

I'm curious if anyone from the Ionomy community or staff have inquired to Nominee Director Services what's going on?  Roll Eyes

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:32:17 PM

Like I said before you need to see the whole picture before you make an assessment. Maybe you should disappear for the next 6 months then revisit they will still be here.The only problem for you though is the black cloud would  be bigger

crap about the game
crap about ion/ionomy
crap about the wallet

Have a nice day Smiley

Anything you say little Garza

You consider every question is crap unless it "how many ION should I buy?"

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:33:35 PM

Is the mythical API done? When it becomes sentient and reads these meager 200 pages it might try to kill itself, just a warning.
 Cheesy  Grin

I noticed the name registration keeps being brought up. I'm not surprised that we don't have a finite answer yet considering what I found about it.

I'm curious if anyone from the Ionomy community or staff have inquired to Nominee Director Services what's going on?  Roll Eyes

Korvas says it doesn't matter and he's a whale, so it must not really matter.

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:46:15 PM

Cheesy  Grin

He also claims he's managed multi-million dollar business.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg16320882#msg16320882
So WildShill and MrCon 2.0 should be bowing down to him and his experiences  Roll Eyes  Tongue

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:30:43 PM

Cheesy  Grin

He also claims he's managed multi-million dollar business.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg16320882#msg16320882
So WildShill and MrCon 2.0 should be bowing down to him and his experiences  Roll Eyes  Tongue

Ahhhhh, yes. I had to laugh as well...Mr Coins was a victim, LOL!!!

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 09:09:47 PM

Did I say ATOMs were part of crypto NO you did. ION is part of crypto Atoms and Electrons are part of Ionomy of which ION is just one element

Yeah right. You're invoking "crypto" as an excuse for everything that's shitty about ionomy. Can you name the actual "crypto" features or innovations in ionomy/ION?

Like I said before you need to see the whole picture before you make an assessment. Maybe you should disappear for the next 6 months then revisit they will still be here.The only problem for you though is the black cloud would  be bigger

Again with the mythical "whole picture" that only you can see. Trouble is, it's already been nearly 6 months since the ICO, and 6 months from now you will probably keep repeating the same excuses.

I think you're the only one thinking about this kind of a blatant scam, "we was h4x0rd, bye suckas!!!". The discussion has been far more nuanced than that so your attempt to trivialize it just shows your ignorance.

I think you may have missed the point just a tad here... CryptoBuds actually wanted you to respond - ON TOPIC. Which appears to be a very hard task for you. Just like your reading comprehension. Explains a lot about your "due diligence" - you're seeing and hearing what you want to see and hear.

Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: