Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:40:21 PM

The current status of the Gravity game is in Alpha testing with the DEVs hitting the Ionomy API as HARD as they can and soon to be in the hands of the Whales for additional Alpha testing of the API and game.

Having the Alpha testing of the games performed by the Team Ionomy, Developers and Whales is a good call by Ionomy because it limits the release of the game to a small test group. The Whales having the first shot at it because they already work closely with the Ionomy Team and have a direct line of access to them. Finding the defects and reporting them from a small group does not overwhelm the developers resource and should reduce the time management time spent on reporting the defects and getting a new testing version of the game back out to verify the fixes. In fact, while still in early stages of development, the team will maintain a high level of secrecy. The Founders will get involved with the Beta testing phase of Gravity.

Can you give us a hint on how "soon" is "soon"?

Sooner than Coinstand invites or not?

Sooner than Honor Program or not?

Sooner than CPIG credit cards or not?

Sooner than you getting banned for spamming or not?

Anyone dropping a single satoshi into this project should just wave goodbye to their money.  This team does not deliver (except maybe the odd Pizza which must be their day jobs and they may not even be qualified to do that)!

Hell no... if people had to wait three months for a pizza I think that joint would be out of business fairly soon™.

Wonder how much you get paid to post this crap... the pizza analogy not one of your best

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 10:42:45 PM

Wonder how much you get paid to post this crap... the pizza analogy not one of your best

Apparently not enough since it's crap  Grin

Seriously, back to the "paid to post" argument now? I thought that died in 2015 together with Garza's "enterprises". Who would be paying me? Does ION have any rich adversaries who are scared of non-existent games and 20 hardcore bagholders? You might want to go outside once in a while, the echo chamber is getting to your head.

Sometimes when people laugh at you it's just because you're ridiculous, not because they're getting paid for it. Sad but true.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:15:15 AM

If you want to constantly talk about suchmoon, could you just start a thread about it instead of doing it in this and probably other threads?

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 03:17:04 AM

If you want to constantly talk about suchmoon, could you just start a thread about it instead of doing it in this and probably other threads?

If you want to constantly talk about suchmoon WildShark, could you just start a thread about it instead of doing it in this and probably other thread?

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:29:28 AM

If you want to constantly talk about suchmoon WildShark, could you just start a thread about it instead of doing it in this and probably other thread?

No need as sharkie continues to post in this thread and the replies related to his shilling for ION.

Hows IONtalk going sharkie?  Still rubbing your "whale" status in peoples faces and claiming to have insider information while also claiming its not really insider information?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:44:45 AM

Why?

First off you are incapable of forming and writing your own thoughts. You just manipulate someone else's post or you copy and paste the world salads from slack. You actually provide absolutely ZERO value except that of a comedic role. How much you shill for this is funny. You were probably one of Garzas shills to, no? Career shiller, perhaps?

This thread is about ION and what you post is directly related to ION. I don't know you, don't want to know you and don't care to know you. The only reason your name comes up so much is cause you love to flaunt your elite whale status and you also make it extremely difficult to extract information from this project. Which is great for new investors, by the way. They just have to read about 10 pages of you beating around he bush before finally admitting you don't know the answer.

korvas128

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:08:21 AM

Why?

First off you are incapable of forming and writing your own thoughts. You just manipulate someone else's post or you copy and paste the world salads from slack. You actually provide absolutely ZERO value except that of a comedic role. How much you shill for this is funny. You were probably one of Garzas shills to, no? Career shiller, perhaps?

This thread is about ION and what you post is directly related to ION. I don't know you, don't want to know you and don't care to know you. The only reason your name comes up so much is cause you love to flaunt your elite whale status and you also make it extremely difficult to extract information from this project. Which is great for new investors, by the way. They just have to read about 10 pages of you beating around he bush before finally admitting you don't know the answer.

Talking of ION hows the MasterNode you purchased going..... you said you bought it and the return was not what you were expecting. Did you have any troubles setting it up and what were you expectations, I assume you did get something back just not what you wanted hence your post ?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:26:50 AM

Why?

Talking of ION hows the MasterNode you purchased going..... you said you bought it and the return was not what you were expecting. Did you have any troubles setting it up and what were you expectations, I assume you did get something back just not what you wanted hence your post ?

It's a pain in the ass and more work than my day job. Constantly goes down cause the ION code and wallet has so many work around a to get working. Nothing but a pain in he ass. Half the time it sits not functioning cause I can't monitor it 24 hours a day. It's garbage in other words.

I'll wait till the price rises and dump all them coins.

If ION is a step up from XPY, how the fuck did you people hold on to XPY for a year? ION is more than frustrating to deal with.

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:24:11 PM

Dont wait too long for a price rise.  You may end up another bagholder.

Dump now
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 12:44:07 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 01:00:58 PM by WildShark

First off you are incapable of forming and writing your own thoughts. You just manipulate someone else's post

It is easier to correct your post with the right information to get my view/comment on the many topics you ask me to answer

Here is a good example of topic you want to discuss:

<CyptoBuds shilling for ION>
Ladies and gentleman, here we have the face of ION ^^^^^^^

This person paid to have influence on the platform and also get information sooner than other investors. (He refuses to acknowledge its insider information, that is why I worded it so.) he wants you to invest so you buy the IONs he is dumping so he can get whole from his XPY loses.

Beware of individuals such as this when investing in a platform. Not everyone has good intentions and sharky is a greedy one. If you buy IONs, you are just giving you're BTC to this individual. Please research before making and investment decision and never listen to individuals such as WildShark.

Im not saying don't buy ION, I'm just saying to do you own research and beware of individuals such as this.

<Sharky promoting ION with added details>
Ladies and gentleman, here we have the face a non-paid promoter of ION ^^^^^^^

This person paid earned the privleage of Founder and currently Whale status to have major influence on the "direction of the ION platform" and also gets information and Ionomy products sooner than other investors. (He refuses to acknowledges its he does not get insider information for trading, that is why I worded it so.) he wants you to invest so you buy the IONs he is dumping selling so he can get whole from his XPY loses pay the bills for the Shark cave. Buying Bitcoin IONs at this low price like CyrtoBuds has is an excellent deal! POW POS is the wave of the future!!!

Beware of individuals such as this when investing in a platform. Not everyone has good intentions and Sharky is a greedy one wise investor in crypto. If you buy IONs, you are just giving you're BTC funds to this an individual making ION available in this limited ION market. Please research before making and investment decision and never listen to individuals such as WildShark.

Im not saying don't buy ION, I'm just saying to do you own research and beware of listen to individuals such as this from the ION community. Come chat with the Ionomy community on Ionomy slack at https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/general/details/

Join the Ionomy today!!!

We are both saying the same things, you Shill and I promote!

You actually provide absolutely ZERO value except that of a comedic role.

please read above, I add more to the value with details

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:02:25 PM

Why?

It's a pain in the ass and more work than my day job. Constantly goes down cause the ION code and wallet has so many work around a to get working. Nothing but a pain in he ass. Half the time it sits not functioning cause I can't monitor it 24 hours a day. It's garbage in other words.

If ION is a step up from XPY, how the fuck did you people hold on to XPY for a year? ION is more than frustrating to deal with.

You haven't set it up correctly. My MasterNode has been up pretty much 24/7 now for around 55 days.

I'm not that technical but followed the FAQ's asked around in slack and was able to setup a remote VPS.

For me the only hassle I've had is they haven't added auto scrape yet so every few days I have to go in and do a manual transfer other than that it's a 10sec daily check.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 01:08:50 PM

You haven't set it up correctly. My MasterNode has been up pretty much 24/7 now for around 55 days.

I'm not that technical but followed the FAQ's asked around in slack and was able to setup a remote VPS.

For me the only hassle I've had is they haven't added auto scrape yet so every few days I have to go in and do a manual transfer other than that it's a 10sec daily check.

My Shark node has been running with no problems for over 3 months now. Once I set it up with the help from the ION Community, it has been paying out block rewards daily like it was designed to do. Does need to implement a scrape address.

@Cryptobuds When did you start your MN? and provide proof you actually have one... Do you need help from his ionomy friends setting it up if it is not working as reported :slightly_smiling_face:

This is another good example of how you shill and others promote when discussing the same topic...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:12:04 PM

First off you are incapable of forming and writing your own thoughts. You just manipulate someone else's post

It is easier to correct your post with the right information to get my view/comment on the many topics you ask me to answer

Here is a good example of topic you want to discuss:

<CyptoBuds shilling for ION>
Ladies and gentleman, here we have the face of ION ^^^^^^^

This person paid to have influence on the platform and also get information sooner than other investors. (He refuses to acknowledge its insider information, that is why I worded it so.) he wants you to invest so you buy the IONs he is dumping so he can get whole from his XPY loses.

Beware of individuals such as this when investing in a platform. Not everyone has good intentions and sharky is a greedy one. If you buy IONs, you are just giving you're BTC to this individual. Please research before making and investment decision and never listen to individuals such as WildShark.

Im not saying don't buy ION, I'm just saying to do you own research and beware of individuals such as this.

<Sharky promoting ION with added details>
Ladies and gentleman, here we have the face a non-paid promoter of ION ^^^^^^^

This person paid earned the privleage of Founder and currently Whale status to have major influence on the "direction of the ION platform" and also gets information and Ionomy products sooner than other investors. (He refuses to acknowledges its he does not get insider information for trading, that is why I worded it so.) he wants you to invest so you buy the IONs he is dumping selling so he can get whole from his XPY loses pay the bills for the Shark cave. Buying Bitcoin IONs at this low price like CyrtoBuds has is an excellent deal! POW POS is the wave of the future!!!

Beware of individuals such as this when investing in a platform. Not everyone has good intentions and Sharky is a greedy one wise investor in crypto. If you buy IONs, you are just giving you're BTC funds to this an individual making ION available in this limited ION market. Please research before making and investment decision and never listen to individuals such as WildShark.

Im not saying don't buy ION, I'm just saying to do you own research and beware of listen to individuals such as this from the ION community. Come chat with the Ionomy community on Ionomy slack at https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/general/details/

Join the Ionomy today!!!

We are both saying the same things, you Shill and I promote!

You actually provide absolutely ZERO value except that of a comedic role.
Woah!!! You earned the founder and whale status? WTF? You paid for founder and whale status. Please explain how you "earned" it.

please read above, I add more to the value with details

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:13:38 PM

My Shark node has been running with no problems for over 3 months now. Once I set it up with the help from the ION Community, it has been paying out block rewards daily like it was designed to do. Does need to implement a scrape address.

So what you are saying is that the direction to set up a MN sucks.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:14:33 PM

Why?

I followed the directions. The directions suck and I can't say I'm not surprised.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 01:18:05 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 01:53:42 PM by WildShark

My Shark masternode and staking wallet has been running with no problems for over 3 months now. Once I set them up with the help from the ION Community, they have been paying out block rewards daily like they were designed to do. Does need to implement a scrape address.

@Cryptobuds When did you start your MN? and provide proof you actually have one... Do you need help from his ionomy friends setting it up if it is not working as reported? Where did you get the instructions? Here is link to the ION wiki:

http://ionomy.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_guides

This is another good example of how you shill and others promote when discussing the same topic...

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 01:38:23 PM

provide proof you actually have one

Thanks for the lulz sharkie. Constantly talking out your ass and demanding proof from others. How about you get ionomists to sign some messages showing where the money is coming and going, if we're on a subject of proof now. Also refer to the FAQ, it's got all the proof that you could ever need:

Q: Has CryptoBuds acquired a masternode?
A: He's a nice guy.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:02:27 PM

My Shark masternode and staking wallet has been running with no problems for over 3 months now. Once I set them up with the help from the ION Community, they have been paying out block rewards daily like they were designed to do. Does need to implement a scrape address.

@Cryptobuds When did you start your MN? and provide proof you actually have one... Do you need help from his ionomy friends setting it up if it is not working as reported? Where did you get the instructions? Here is link to the ION wiki:

http://ionomy.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_guides

Oh sharky, you are too fuckin funny. The Ionomy leader asking for proof from me, LOL! Once all my questions get answered then I'll give you that proof, sharky. Until then, keep on being the comedian of the group!

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:04:30 PM

provide proof you actually have one

Thanks for the lulz sharkie. Constantly talking out your ass and demanding proof from others. How about you get ionomists to sign some messages showing where the money is coming and going, if we're on a subject of proof now. Also refer to the FAQ, it's got all the proof that you could ever need:

Q: Has CryptoBuds acquired a masternode?
A: He's a nice guy.

I made the FAQ?!? YES!

WildShark, read the FAQ. If you would have done so you would have realized I don't need to provide proof of anything cause I am a nice guy. Since I have a MN, I play by the Ionomy rules now.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:27:05 PM

WildShark, let's talk about your statement where you said you earned founder and whale status. How did you earn it? You bought Atoms or XPYbits to get to that status. How exactly did you earn that?

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: