Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 04:08:59 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 04:19:02 AM by WildShark

Providing the single address would only prove a random wallet with many dollars in it. To verify this amount requires additional data that has only been released to the Whales and data computed from the Ionomy website at time of the ION ICO. I am sharing my approximate calculations and have never promised BTC addresses, as they have never been released by Ionomy management...

The single address is no good without the data for:
1) How much BTC was collected at ICO
2) The quantity of BTC converted to dollars (not all of it was converted to dollars)
3) The rate of BTC at time of conversion to dollars and
4) The address of the non converted BTC funds.

None of the funds collected during ICO has been spent on hookers or blow...

There is a Bitcoin address with dollars in it? That's a new one.

And yes, a single the addresses with the #1 amount would be good enough for a start will not be provided by Sharky.

Sharky is not going to provide any of the 4 items required to compute this calculation....

The Coinbase address I was provided today had the DOLLARS in it. When are the BCT gang going to learn that the new projects are getting away from the Bitcoin dependency... POS is the wave of the future and holding your investment in dollars is much more stable... and I roll over in laughter when you compare this to prior projects!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:19:47 AM

@wildshark - you realise you are participating in insider trading right? insider trading is an illegal practice on stock exchanges and wouldnt be a big stretch applied to crypto exchanges...
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:13:49 AM

Providing the single address would only prove a random wallet with many dollars in it. To verify this amount requires additional data that has only been released to the Whales and data computed from the Ionomy website at time of the ION ICO. I am sharing my approximate calculations and have never promised BTC addresses, as they have never been released by Ionomy management...

The single address is no good without the data for:
1) How much BTC was collected at ICO
2) The quantity of BTC converted to dollars (not all of it was converted to dollars)
3) The rate of BTC at time of conversion to dollars and
4) The address of the non converted BTC funds.

None of the funds collected during ICO has been spent on hookers or blow...

There is a Bitcoin address with dollars in it? That's a new one.

And yes, a single address with the #1 amount would be good enough for a start.

Can you post a scam-o-meter? So we can see if we make any progress xD

4% scam [□■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■] no scam 96%

Huey posted the BTC address on Slack. Would that make any progress? ^

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:29:54 AM

Hey WildShark! NEVER ask me to post any address ever! Why should I post my MN address when you and he ION team skate around the question? Fuck, they don't even have barely any BTC any more, turned it into cash. They don't even care about crypto for fucks sake. It's obvious, they only want the real world cash value from all of this.

The fact they converted BTC to cash really scares me. Now there is no accountability for those funds anymore. We will never see how those funds will be used. It's not a crypto project, it's a cash project. I let reading that his isn't about the money or getting rich. So why the conversion of BTC to cash? Is this not a blockchain project anymore???

They converted their BTC to cash. Can't be followed or traced now as they will state it's stupid to post the bank account number. They new exactly what hey we're doing and played everyone in crypto as a fool.

Fuck you ION! This may not be a scam but it sure is a dirty as fuck project.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:59:59 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 10:11:05 AM by CryptoBuds

I apologize for my aggressive post above. I told myself I would t do that anymore. He is the ICO address they posted on Slack: https://blockchain.info/address/1KMyLpXeT7CSwxJRgsouJ2oZCdFMnaFjVm

It appears all the BTC has been moved. The fact they converted the BTC to cash is very worrying. Is this not a crypto project? It just turned into a fiat project. It gives me the feeling that they don't truly believe in crypto. If they truly did, why did they convert to fiat? It seems this was the plan all along, why wasn't it presented up front? This seems like a cash grab. They wanted the cash and they got it and thought by not releasing the addresses it would never be discovered. Not too honest in my book.

The crypto turned to fiat project. Disappointing. Now they have cash, there is ZERO possibility of accountability for those funds now. ZERO! They have every excuse in the world now not to provide proof. The very reason crypto was created, for transparency. And they voided that part of a crypto project.

I don't feel this is a scam, but I do feel there are some shady things going on in the backend. And now there is no way to make sure the team is on the up and up and not being shady with the funds. They can say they didn't spend on cars and houses, but where is that proof now? It worries me as half of my brain wants to give them the benefit of the doubt, but the other half of my brain sees all these "tricks" that are happening and can't shake the fact that something shady is going on.

Since hey are now dealing with Fiat and no crypto, is there any regulations or licenses they need to get in order to stay legit. Staying in crypto is different. Now they are a fiat based business. Just curious.

wannarahaa

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:09:20 AM

I apologize for my aggressive post above. I told myself I would t do that anymore. He is the ICO address they posted on Slack: https://blockchain.info/address/1KMyLpXeT7CSwxJRgsouJ2oZCdFMnaFjVm

It appears all the BTC has been moved. The fact they converted the BTC to cash is very worrying. Is this not a crypto project? It just turned into a fiat project. It gives me the feeling that they don't truly believe in crypto. If they truly did, why did they convert to fiat? It seems this was the plan all along, why wasn't it presented up front? This seems like a cash grab. They wanted the cash and they got it and thought by not releasing the addresses it would never be discovered. Not too honest in my book.

The crypto turned to fiat project. Disappointing. Now they have cash, there is ZERO possibility of accountability for those funds now. ZERO! They have every excuse in the world now not to provide proof. The very reason crypto was created, for transparency. And they voided that part of a crypto project.

I don't feel this is a scam, but I do feel there are some shady things going on in the backend. And now there is no way to make sure the team is on the up and up and not being shady with the funds. They can say they didn't spend on cars and houses, but where is that proof now? It worries me as half of my brain wants to give them the benefit of the doubt, but the other half of my brain sees all these "tricks" that are happening and can't shake the fact that something shady is going on.

It is very possible scam project, without development, just give them money, ico investors are pathetic, shouldn't trust this kind of no id dev team. scam
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:09:30 AM

and how can you be sure the money converted from BTC to $ was not spent on hookers and blow?? do u have daily access to the bank accounts?

Nice to see that the team doesn't really believe in crypto/ionomy thats why they converted some/lots/most into cash dollars

The Coinbase address I was provided today had the CASH/DOLLARS in it. When are the BCT gang going to learn that the new projects are getting away from the Bitcoin dependency... POS is the wave of the future and holding your investment in dollars is much more stable...

Is this a crypto project or a fiat project? Why did they collect BTC then? Why not just fiat funds from credit and debit cards? It's fine, they don't need to depend on BTC, that is their choice to make. But turning crypto into fiat, for a "crypto" project (it's in quotes as its only a semi crypto project now) indicates the team doesn't have confidence in crypto of any kind at all.

Why didn't they convert BTC to DASH? Keep the funds accountable and in he crypto world. Hell, half the coin is modeled off of DASH. They got out of crypto now.

poloniexwhale

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:24:11 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=828120;sa=showPosts

dev is around but only be focus on ponzi scam, or beginner&help

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:51:17 AM

That address doesn't have 50BTC in it.

And I won't show you my address. This is a fiat project now. We are now in ZERO transparency territory.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:57:03 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=828120;sa=showPosts

dev is around but only be focus on ponzi scam, or beginner&help

He was last active on August 11th, but the last time he posted for ION was In April/May. Sure cares about this project.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 10:57:30 AM

and how can you be sure the money converted from BTC to $ was not spent on hookers and blow?? do u have daily access to the bank accounts?

Nice to see that the team doesn't really believe in crypto/ionomy thats why they converted some/lots/most into cash dollars

The Coinbase address I was provided today had the CASH/DOLLARS in it. When are the BCT gang going to learn that the new projects are getting away from the Bitcoin dependency... POS is the wave of the future and holding your investment in dollars is much more stable...

Is this a crypto project or a fiat project? Why did they collect BTC then? Why not just fiat funds from credit and debit cards? It's fine, they don't need to depend on BTC, that is their choice to make. But turning crypto into fiat, for a "crypto" project (it's in quotes as its only a semi crypto project now) indicates the team doesn't have confidence in crypto of any kind at all.

Why didn't they convert BTC to DASH? Keep the funds accountable and in he crypto world. Hell, half the coin is modeled off of DASH. They got out of crypto now.

@boki15 My bad that I said it was a Coinbase address. I assumed since it was in Fiat that Coinbase was the exchange used. Here is the address which now has been released by Huey:

https://blockchain.info/address/1KMyLpXeT7CSwxJRgsouJ2oZCdFMnaFjVm

This contains all of the ICO funds convert to DOLLARS except for 50 BTC that was never moved...

NO, privileges of being a Whale and heavily involved with Team Ionomy in the "direction of the platform"... plus I did my homework on this project and read the "white paper" and understand how the PayCoin ION block chain works!

A bunch of other people tried to do their homework as well but were stonewalled by TeamION and their refusal to publish blockchain information.

But I said fuck it and went with your advice and purchased enough IONs for a MN and got that fired up. I will soon be rich too!

@CyrptoBuds Will you now please provide me the address of your Masternode?

Welcome to Ionomy Smiley
May your ION investment prosper!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:01:15 AM

That address doesn't have 50BTC in it.

And I won't show you my address. This is a fiat project now. We are now in ZERO transparency territory.

lol lol lol

I'm glad you think that's funny. An outside investor will not invest in something like this. And your shilling isn't helping thing, but do carry on.

You lied though. You stated that address had 50BTC in it. It has zero. Why did you lie to us? Why did you present false information to potential investors. a little fraudy to me.

Just more fue for my fire if I don't make back my entire MN investment in 100 days. Remember, you guaranteed me profitability by 100 days.  I invested on your advice and will hold you accountable if your statements are false.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:02:48 AM

@boki15 My bad that I said it was a Coinbase address. I assumed since it was in Fiat that Coinbase was the exchange used. Here is the address which now has been released by Huey:

This contains all of the ICO funds convert to DOLLARS except for 50 BTC that was never moved...

NO, privileges of being a Whale and heavily involved with Team Ionomy in the "direction of the platform"... plus I did my homework on this project and read the "white paper" and understand how the PayCoin ION block chain works!

A bunch of other people tried to do their homework as well but were stonewalled by TeamION and their refusal to publish blockchain information.

But I said fuck it and went with your advice and purchased enough IONs for a MN and got that fired up. I will soon be rich too!

Welcome to Ionomy Smiley

WildShark, again: NO! This isn't a crypto project anymore, it is fiat based. I'm not showing you my account information, ha ha ha. That'd be stupid.

Actually, I'll give it to you in 105 days or so. The same amount of time the ION team took to tell you the took the BTC and turned it into fiat.

And why the rush? You seemed fine waiting over 100 days for the ION team to release their address. Just trust me.

fifafiesta3

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:08:04 AM

This thread is as retarded as SYNQ, LIR op, these 3 projects are turned out to be scams, but some people still believe the devs, daily crying and posting, they dare not face the reality, they still beg the scammers come back, shame on you, morons! Next time do research or your money will dump into the garbage bin
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 11:13:06 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 11:33:01 AM by WildShark

Welcome to Ionomy Smiley

WildShark, again: NO! This isn't a crypto project anymore, it is fiat based. I'm not showing you my account information, ha ha ha. That'd be stupid.

Actually, I'll give it to you in 105 days or so. The same amount of time the ION team took to tell you the took the BTC and turned it into fiat.

And why the rush? You seemed fine waiting over 100 days for the ION team to release their address. Just trust me.

The only one calling it a crypto project was you!!! Another one of your assumptions that turned out to be another lie. You have also lied about purchasing IONs for use in a Masternode. How are we suppose to trust any of your further posting???

lol lol lol   I'm rolling on the floor with laughter...

You should become a Whale and get the real details of Ionomy's business plan... It is an AWESOME plan!!!

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:42:21 AM

Provide the proof that I lied about purchasing IONs? You come here and complain cause people are making assumptions and yet you do the same thing?

Why should I have to pay to be a whale to get information that should be public for everyone? Was this project just created to make a few people elite?

And now you are stating that this is not a crypto project. Why did they start a thread on BCT then? Seems just to get people's money.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:42:36 AM

Welcome to Ionomy Smiley

The only one calling it a crypto project was you!!! Another one of your assumptions that turned out to be another lie. You have also lied about purchasing IONs for use in a Masternode. How are we suppose to trust any of your further posting???

lol lol lol   I'm rolling on the floor with laughter...

You should become a Whale and get the real details of Ionomy's business plan... It is an AWESOME plan!!!

Maybe show him your addresses and sign them and he'll show you his and sign them? Seems fair. Unless he said he'd show it to you... that was basically your argument about not saying it. See the amusing point when you demand transparency from someone and don't get it? Guess you know how everyone else feels about ionomy and ion now right?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:42:47 AM

WildShark stated that ION is not a crypto project. I repeat, ION is confirmed by WildShark to not be a crypto project.

Invest with EXTREME caution as ZERO transparency is now the game. They converted to cash which is now untraceable or verifiable.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:45:17 AM

Provide the proof that I lied about purchasing IONs? You come here and complain cause people are making assumptions and yet you do the same thing?

Why should I have to pay to be a whale to get information that should be public for everyone? Was this project just created to make a few people elite?

And now you are stating that this is not a crypto project. Why did they start a thread on BCT then? Seems just to get people's money.

Paying to get in on meetings to have inside information on a company that nobody else has with the intention to profit on exchanges with his sells is insider trading... its actually illegal.

Wildshark admitted to this behavior and knowledge saying he sells constantly and knows the inner workings of these meetings being a whale.

So i guess ion, ionomy, huey aka matlack also know they are dealing information out and encouraging insider trading making them also guilty in illegal activities?

Wildshark still hasn't confirmed he's aware he's insider trading. If he thinks otherwise i'd be curious to know what he considers it if not that? He's unlikely to answer this question though as i think its pretty correct.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 12:10:02 PM

Paying to get in on meetings to have inside information on a company that nobody else has with the intention to profit on exchanges with his sells is insider trading... its actually illegal.

Wildshark admitted to this behavior and knowledge saying he sells constantly and knows the inner workings of these meetings being a whale.

So i guess ion, ionomy, huey aka matlack also know they are dealing information out and encouraging insider trading making them also guilty in illegal activities?

Wildshark still hasn't confirmed he's aware he's insider trading. If he thinks otherwise i'd be curious to know what he considers it if not that? He's unlikely to answer this question though as i think its pretty correct.

Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: