Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:48:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473053 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:44:53 AM

Not much has been said about this game. Will it even come out ? We haven't even been told bow it works or what plans will be made. The reason to invest is backed by the game so without it it is a weak investment.

And you can see by korvas's response above this one that you won't get any detailed information about the game or their future plans. He simply told you about the alpha and beta. Not one thing about the details of how the game works and interacts with the greater Ionomy. He also didn't address the future plans with and of the game.

Again, a whole bunch of words while missing the more critical points of the post. That's the way a paycoiner does it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 04:24:34 PM

ION is a blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency that rewards network participation via static proof of stake. ION rewards "connectivity age" instead of “coin age,” thus eliminating abuse from exchanges and users that do not actively contribute to the network. By having a static reward system, the rewards for participation are proportional to the work every active node contributes. This discourages centralization and promotes network health. In addition to static rewards, ION implements a masternode network to incentivize large holders, and perform advanced functions such as near instant and private transactions.

The long term vision for ION is a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem centered on gaming and digital goods.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 04:26:13 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:16:39 AM by suchmoon

DEFINITIVE PROOF that there is no insider trading 1 :

1) Game is AWESOME (MrCon said so).
2) Whales are NOT buying ION.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

1 Warning - paycoiner logic has been applied to the above post to enhance the ridicule. Any resemblance to people living or dead is purely coincidental.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 04:38:17 PM

ION is a blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency that rewards network participation via static proof of stake. ION rewards "connectivity age" instead of “coin age,” thus eliminating abuse from exchanges and users that do not actively contribute to the network. By having a static reward system, the rewards for participation are proportional to the work every active node contributes. This discourages centralization and promotes network health. In addition to static rewards, ION implements a masternode network to incentivize large holders, and perform advanced functions such as near instant and private transactions.

The long term vision for ION is a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem centered on gaming and digital goods.

Very good job copying the first paragraph of the whitepaper.

"Static Proof of Stake" is not new. Ironically PayCon (Paycoin parody) had a static block reward since early 2015 and of course Blackcoin does too. ION just tweaked the numbers towards hyperinflation. Masternodes are from Dash.

What else do you have sharkie?

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:12:35 PM

DEFINITIVE PROOF that there is no insider trading 1 :

1) Game is AWESOME (MrCon said so).
2) Whales are NOT buying ION.

1 Warning - paycoiner logic has been applied to the above post to enhance the ridicule. Any resemblance to people living or dead is purely coincidental.

Just my luck missed out on some cheap ION...... did you buy any ?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 05:25:30 PM

Don't worry, it will be cheaper tomorrow. I didn't buy, why would I do that.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:16:51 PM

How many masternodes does the team own? And encouraging everyone to buy stakers is giving all the control to TeamION...centralized.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:46:38 PM

Ionomy/ION hasn't even started yet and you already pass a judgement of failure

awesome. what a great statement

10 900 000 ions at launch
~14 000 000 ions right now

we know the team stakes their majority premine, "to battle inflation"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes. combine that with delaying their product(s).... what should we call this? plain stealing or super duper incompetence

small investors => paycoined!

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:34:25 PM

Don't worry, it will be cheaper tomorrow. I didn't buy, why would I do that.

Saving up for a MasterNode....market research ?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 07:52:55 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 08:05:28 PM by WildShark

How many masternodes does the team own? And encouraging everyone to buy stakers is giving all the control to TeamION...centralized.

@CryptoBuds I think you are very confused because there is no TeamION!

ION is a POS coin that has developers supporting and maintaining the new coin...

Masternodes are setup by the user when the user has 20K IONs to stake and shares in the blockchain rewards...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:19:29 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 08:32:24 PM by CryptoBuds

ION is a POS coin that has developers supporting and maintaining the new coin...

Masternodes are setup by the user when the user has 20K IONs to stake and shares in the blockchain rewards...

Semantics. How many masternodes does the team own? How much of the premine is in masternodes? How many free coins is the team minting? And don't tell me there is no team. That's a blatant fucking lie and I'm not confused. You're the one looking through rose colored glasses. But you're in too deep to actually want to ask critical questions. You're nothing by a shill that comes up with every excuse to not answer questions.

If there is no TeamION as you insist, who controls the premine then?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 08:33:42 PM

Sharkie, quit the word games, you know very well what "TeamION" means in this context, and you even had huey's answer about the size of the team etc posted in your FAQ.... speaking of which, where is your FAQ?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 08:35:11 PM

Semantics. How many masternodes does the team own? How much of the premine is in masternodes? How many free coins is the team minting? And don't tell me there is no team. That's a blatant fucking lie and I'm not confused. You're the one looking through rose colored glasses. But you're in too deep to actually want to ask critical questions. You're nothing by a shill that comes up with every excuse to not answer questions.

Masternodes are decentralized and maintain by users with an ION wallet. Here is a screen shot showing that there is currently 151 ION Masternodes in the system.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:03:14 PM

Masternodes are decentralized and maintain by users with an ION wallet. Here is a screen shot showing that there is currently 151 ION Masternodes in the system.

I didn't ask how many masternodes there were total, quit dancing around the question. How many masternodes does the "team" control? Or whomever controls the premine, since you enjoy the word games.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:13:53 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:18:21 AM by suchmoon

Noticed something odd on the ionomy exchange today:

After a while:

Note how the same transactions have different timestamps (easier to see if you start at the bottom of the list). I think they are still struggling to make that exchange "breathe" properly.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:15:43 PM

I didn't ask how many masternodes there were total, quit dancing around the question. How many masternodes does the "team" control? Or whomever controls the premine, since you enjoy the word games.

The only team that advertises their masternodes is the Community Masternode Project which is displayed below in the current payout:

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 10 October.
MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) - 253.0 IONs
MN2 Payout (iZiGkguV1JiFGCvyCKTPoWSikn5rDcT6Wg) - 471.50151 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) - 483.00052 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) - 460.00107 IONs
MN5 Payout (iUC8pCRCnKi4eA7mV38W2TLSopfWWoFdJ4) - 264.500015 IONs
Total Payout - 1932.003115 IONs

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 55.200089 IONs @ 14 cents = $7.73 dollars

Minus 1% Pool Fee - 1912.68308385 IONs by 2000 shares = 0.956341541925 IONs per Share

The payout for the MNs reflect a 7 day sum.

For more information on the payout, visit http://www.iontalk.net/t/masternode-status-for-10-october/243

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:19:24 PM

Shark, you're lying again. Exchange rate on Yobit is ~11-ish cents. Even ionomy.com says "1 ION = $0.13" (although the last trade was ~$0.12, go figure).
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:28:45 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 10:28:47 PM by WildShark

The only team that advertises their masternodes is the Community Masternode Project which is displayed below in the current payout:

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 10 October

Minus 1% Pool Fee - 1912.68308385 IONs by 2000 shares = 0.956341541925 IONs per Share

For more information on the payout, visit http://www.iontalk.net/t/masternode-status-for-10-october/243

Shark, you're lying again. Exchange rate on Yobit is ~11-ish cents. Even ionomy.com says "1 ION = $0.13" (although the last trade was ~$0.12, go figure).

@suchmoon I double checked my figures and they are very accurate and truefull...

Wildshark, you are a liar.

Edit: @suchmoon & Franz_Huber  You are very good at jumping and calling people a liar when you didn't take the time to read that this data is for the 10th of October!!!! it must be nice to hide your identity so people can't sue you!!!

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:01:44 PM

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 10 October

@suchmoon I double checked my figures and they are very accurate and truefull...

Wildshark, you are a liar.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:09:53 PM

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 10 October.

So the core team refuses to disclose their masternodes? The masternodes that are filled with a bunch of unaccountable FREE coins. This project wreaks, especially with WildShill as the vocal face of ION.

Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: