Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:59:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473073 times)
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:20:31 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 05:43:07 PM by altheshort

where are you finding these magical people?  Roll Eyes

You would also start seeing green little people buying all IONs if you just listened to MrCoins with same devotion as paycoiners/ionomists do...

Good ole MrCoins back at it again...  

https://ion.community/topic/67/when-ion-pump

WildShill may no longer the the top ION shill after gem of a hype post.

https://i.snag.gy/FRVhD6.jpg

mrcoins

When ION Pump?

Looking at the ION volume it is clear to see that ION is not yet of interest to traders. Without the volume there is unlikely to be any pump as it's simply too high risk. ION does not necessarily need to be attractive to traders however a high volume will help move IONs from sellers to buyers more quickly thus allowing faster price expansion so it is within our interests to receive a much higher trade volume for this reason alone.

To upgrade ION to a higher trade volume we simply need more awareness and exposure much of which will come with time and trust. At any point a new development could be the spark that ION needs and a single new incoming whale loading up could do that alone, this can often encourage others sitting on the fence to finally make a move.

TeamION do not run a hype-based project and so traders do not get the opportunity to speculate on what is coming or might be coming (as with other altcoins). So we are dependent on real developments and there could be any number of them just around the corner. So I am holding tight.

In my opinion at any moment ION could take off and receive all the interest it needs.

mrcoins | 2 days ago

This is the same person who went full drama when I said his/her shilly ION pumping was "shameless".

Also same person who said Bittrex may run out of IONs and a bunch of other bullshit about ION and of course Paycoin.

But I guess it's a good thing they waste their blind faith on this shitcoin, which is probably less harmful compared to most other cults they could be pulled in with that mindset.

Eurgh. Characteristic MrCoins vomit inducing pep talk there. It's funny, I thought the narrative was that this wasn't designed to be a traders coin, no 'pump and dump economics', 'ionomy vision', yada yada. Yet here is a whale essentially admitting that actually they would quite like a timely pump, thanks very much, but don't worry, it's coming 'soom' (cringe).

I'm firmly of the opinion that the reason Ion hasn't been picked up is largely because 'Crypto Gravity' was horrifically delayed and then, when it eventually emerged, very underwhelming. There's no momentum behind the project because the team develop things so slowly it allows whatever minor amount of interest they might garner to bleed away out of sheer boredom when it's not followed up. It's unbelievable that the last (and, to date, only) update to 'Crypto Gravity' didn't even contain further levels, for example. Meanwhile the second game, which has been 'about to be in alpha' apparently for a number of weeks now, still seems an age away from release.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:38:23 PM

No I never...... I don't mind using sats but without looking it up I cannot remember the sats price. Notice though for my 7 day prediction I've gone with $.75 or 71k sats.

this quote is better Cool not like it matters that much. there is no volume

people starting to figure out that currently compared to owning a DASH node owning an ION node is a much better deal

gawsome. lets look at the numbers

ion:
Projected Daily Income: $12.02
last 24h volume: 1.3 btc (not enough to service all node rewards let alone stakers)
no devs hence the clone coin + huge premine for 1 entity

dash:
Projected Daily Income $25.04
last 24h volume: 15,021 btc
real devs, no links to paycoiners and not majority premined

You missed something out

ION MN = 20k ION = at market price = $.42 = $8,400 to run a node.
DASH MN = 1K = at market price = $114 = $114K to run a node.

DASH launched in 2014 & ION launched in 2016.

Would you rather spend $114k to get a daily return of $25 or $9k to get a return of $12

If you had a budget of one DASH node you could buy 13 ION nodes and receive a daily income of $156.

ION has no devs  Grin Grin Grin now your being stupid.

The DASH devs like the ION devs are diamonds in turds. The DASH shit was all the scams around Xcoin/Darkcoin coupled with the Instamine problem. When ION hits 3 years old like DASH is today you trolls will be a distant memory  Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:44:03 PM

No I never...... I don't mind using sats but without looking it up I cannot remember the sats price. Notice though for my 7 day prediction I've gone with $.75 or 71k sats.

this quote is better Cool not like it matters that much. there is no volume

people starting to figure out that currently compared to owning a DASH node owning an ION node is a much better deal

gawsome. lets look at the numbers

ion:
Projected Daily Income: $12.02
last 24h volume: 1.3 btc (not enough to service all node rewards let alone stakers)
no devs hence the clone coin + huge premine for 1 entity

dash:
Projected Daily Income $25.04
last 24h volume: 15,021 btc
real devs, no links to paycoiners and not majority premined

You missed something out

ION MN = 20k ION = at market price = $.42 = $8,400 to run a node.
DASH MN = 1K = at market price = $114 = $114K to run a node.

DASH launched in 2014 & ION launched in 2016.

Would you rather spend $114k to get a daily return of $25 or $9k to get a return of $12

If you had a budget of one DASH node you could buy 13 ION nodes and receive a daily income of $156.

ION has no devs  Grin Grin Grin now your being stupid.

The DASH devs like the ION devs are diamonds in turds. The DASH shit was all the scams around Xcoin/Darkcoin coupled with the Instamine problem. When ION hits 3 years old like DASH is today you trolls will be a distant memory  Smiley

You seem to be missing the entire point of the post. Look at the massive difference in volumes and reread what was stated. Also, the difference in premine was also pointed out. This wasn't just a comparison of daily "theoretical" profit for as cheap as possible.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:27:51 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 11:36:41 PM by kken01

you won't get a daily return of 12$ since the market won't bear it. the entire 24h volume is not enough to service all the nodes. great, you get 13 nodes and you can liquidate maybe 15% of your daily rewards and watch the price tank. owners have to be real believers and keep the majority of the coins in hopes of a better future => way higher risk. added on top of that their game tanked hard. the underlying business model has no driving force currently - we will see soon with their 2nd game if they learned anything (don't hold your breath). sure i can put my money into HYIPS/ponzi's like scrypt.cc too and hope for the best... they have 1500% daily ROI so does it matter the risk is 1000000x higher

is the dash instamine 54%+ of the coin supply that is controlled by 1 entity like it is with ion? i highly doubt it
that % is higher now since they stake/node their 54%+ share. they sold some of this via web page PNG's but its probably in the range of few btc. inflation has created ~3.2 million coins so far. if they sold 0 the ionomy team would have generated >1.728 million coins vs the customers <1.472 million. (i'm granting them the assumption that they are not selling their premine for daily costs like they did with paycoin. once there are no ICO funds left they are forced back into it)

ion has no real devs hence they had to dump their first coin and move on to the next. they couldn't launch a working coin. even then hiring temp help to get the new coin running. that means there is no competent (coin) dev team. please enlighten us since you are more of an ion expert: point to some new things they have created for the coin? fixing 1 old bug in a shitcoin is not really developing anything imo... i did a quick look at their github and couldn't find anything worth mentioning but please do correct me Smiley or is this the part where you say "it's not a crypto project. look at the games"?

we are a year into this and here are the results  Huh

edit: totally forgot they didn't sell all their ICO coins (obviously they pocketed those coins  Grin Grin skewing the % even more)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 11:11:31 PM

The team got more than 54% I think. Closer to 75% if you include the 2+ million coins they didn't sell via ICO:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg16554577#msg16554577

As evidenced by the fact that they haven't touched the bounty addresses even though they're supposed to pay out 1000 ION every week to Gravity players.
korvas128

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:38:39 PM

you won't get a daily return of 12$ since the market won't bear it. the entire 24h volume is not enough to service all the nodes. great, you get 13 nodes and you can liquidate maybe 15% of your daily rewards and watch the price tank. owners have to be real believers and keep the majority of the coins in hopes of a better future => way higher risk. added on top of that their game tanked hard. the underlying business model has no driving force currently - we will see soon with their 2nd game if they learned anything (don't hold your breath). sure i can put my money into HYIPS/ponzi's like scrypt.cc too and hope for the best... they have 1500% daily ROI so does it matter the risk is 1000000x higher

is the dash instamine 54%+ of the coin supply that is controlled by 1 entity like it is with ion? i highly doubt it
that % is higher now since they stake/node their 54%+ share. they sold some of this via web page PNG's but its probably in the range of few btc. inflation has created ~3.2 million coins so far. if they sold 0 the ionomy team would have generated >1.728 million coins vs the customers <1.472 million. (i'm granting them the assumption that they are not selling their premine for daily costs like they did with paycoin. once there are no ICO funds left they are forced back into it)

ion has no real devs hence they had to dump their first coin and move on to the next. they couldn't launch a working coin. even then hiring temp help to get the new coin running. that means there is no competent (coin) dev team. please enlighten us since you are more of an ion expert: point to some new things they have created for the coin? fixing 1 old bug in a shitcoin is not really developing anything imo... i did a quick look at their github and couldn't find anything worth mentioning but please do correct me Smiley or is this the part where you say "its not a crypto project. look at the games"?

edit: totally forgot they didn't sell all their ICO coins (obviously they pocketed those coins  Grin Grin skewing the % even more)

You raise a couple of interesting points setting the scene for an interesting discussion but your comments are totally meaningless as your intent is to troll. Me countering your comments is just giving you ammunition to fuel your agenda of ill intent.

Ionomy is a long term initiative in which year 1 as been all about building foundations.  Smiley

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:47:31 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 02:04:37 AM by kken01

great, that's what your fellow paycoiner's said back in 2015 too

I'm not sure if this team is even trying to succeed or are they just happy fleecing their flock? looks like Matlack has other pressing ventures in the works anyway

The team got more than 54% I think. Closer to 75% if you include the 2+ million coins they didn't sell via ICO:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg16554577#msg16554577

As evidenced by the fact that they haven't touched the bounty addresses even though they're supposed to pay out 1000 ION every week to Gravity players.

holy hell even worse than i remembered Grin on top of that: shouldn't there be an adult in the room who does the bookkeeping... gawesome blockchain based financial product
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:50:51 AM

ion has no real devs hence they had to dump their first coin and move on to the next. they couldn't launch a working coin. even then hiring temp help to get the new coin running. that means there is no competent (coin) dev team. please enlighten us since you are more of an ion expert: point to some new things they have created for the coin? fixing 1 old bug in a shitcoin is not really developing anything imo... i did a quick look at their github and couldn't find anything worth mentioning but please do correct me Smiley or is this the part where you say "its not a crypto project. look at the games"?

edit: totally forgot they didn't sell all their ICO coins (obviously they pocketed those coins  Grin Grin skewing the % even more)

You raise a couple of interesting points setting the scene for an interesting discussion but your comments are totally meaningless as your intent is to troll. Me countering your comments is just giving you ammunition to fuel your agenda of ill intent.

Ionomy is a long term initiative in which year 1 as been all about building foundations.  Smiley

Wouldn't you, as a whale, want to address said interesting points for the benefit of potential investors that may be looking on? Putting your best foot forward, perhaps? If this thread "isn't worth it", why does the team let it go on?

ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:32:20 PM

UP, DOWN or FLAT...... I'll go first and predict UP.... you ?

it's dropped to 0.00017202

I bow to your impeccable market research, industry analysis, and price prediction.

Do you have any other wacko bullshit ionomy visions to share with us today?

I thought price was irrelevant. Or relevant. I forget which the current narrative is.

Good to see they've changed the name of 'To The Moon' to 'The Moon Or Bust' and released a trailer which contains all of no gameplay footage. Another sure fire hit on the way (for 30 people) in about six months, then.

Okay as you and suchmoon are trying to set me up for a fall.... Let's play Grin

In the next 7 days ION will be at a minimum of $.5 or .00023 BTC and stay there. This prediction is just based on the recent inflation drop and people starting to figure out that currently compared to owning a DASH node owning an ION node is a much better deal and a breeze to setup. Once you factor in everything else happening in the land of Ionomy you'll see that this is me playing it safe.

It would be good to have yours or Suchmoon's prediction but I can understand if you don't want to play, predicting the future is much harder than predicting the past.  Grin

I guess yesterdays rise which peaked at $.6 was due to another BTC price rise..

When I said 1 week I meant 1 day  Smiley I misspoke

So

On the basis of a rumour that Suchmoon and myself could secretly be friends I will change my prediction to.... In the next 7 days Ion will hit a min price of $.75 or 71k sats.

And here we are 7 days later.

Latest market buy on Bittrex:

05/30/2017 09:26:16 AM   BUY     0.00016388

It currently takes <5 BTC to take ION to 0.00000001 sat. Top notch shilling Korvas.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:54:08 PM

Using your example, option 1 would produce the least amount of money.... When the Bitcoin Balloon Bursts, the BTC will be of no money value.. Just the broken dreams of being rich by holding BTC!!! Will you be holding your bags when the burst happens Huh

2) currently walking away with 75-100% profit converted to USD... not bad money for ROI of PNGs (Ionomy LTD stakers)

You seem to be projecting. I don't have "dreams of being rich by holding BTC". And if you think it's gonna burst you could dump it for USD today and you would still have gained more USD over the last year compared to this whole ionomy clusterfuck.

I gotta give it to you though - you're consistently defiant of math, facts, or anything else that gets in the way of your shilling.

Yours skills of predicting the past are indeed impressive  Grin

How are your skills of predicting the future  

UP, DOWN or FLAT...... I'll go first and predict UP.... you ?

@suchmoon I don't shill, I work hard everyday at better promoting with facts.

24 Volume is UP and USD price is still going sideways with slight increase...

Here's a graph of the last week.. spot on with my prediction..

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 04:06:36 PM

Sharkie, you need to quit drinking. It's down ~30% for the week. How is that "sideways with slight increase"?

Face it, you and korvas and the whole paycoining gang don't have a clue as to what's going on. Wishful thinking is not a substitute for facts.

altheshort

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:16:23 PM

Sharkie, you need to quit drinking. It's down ~30% for the week. How is that "sideways with slight increase"?

Face it, you and korvas and the whole paycoining gang don't have a clue as to what's going on. Wishful thinking is not a substitute for facts.

Not only that, but poor old Sharky doesn't appear to recall his actual prediction was this:

I'm not as optimistic as Korvas128.. The market is holding in the 50s and will hover there this week to gain traction..

Regardless, it's pretty pointless making predictions or really even doing TA on a market this thin, but altcoiners will be altcoiners.
grigoropol

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:19:11 PM

Will be masternodes this project?
altheshort

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:22:42 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 03:46:46 PM by altheshort

Already magic coin excreters masternodes this project. Ask Sharky, I'm sure he'll gladly give you some propaganda to digest.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:48:33 PM

Only if you plan on holding every coin the MN shits out. The market is too thin to reap the daily profits the super shills keep bragging about. It would crash the price.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 05:15:30 PM

Yes. ION does support Masternodes...

http://ion.nodes4u.com/

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 04:40:40 PM

Here's plenty of volume with the price at zero...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:55:48 PM

What exactly are you trying to show there? Are you saying that every MN owner can dump their daily rewards without affecting the price?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:21:59 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 05:10:40 AM by suchmoon

What exactly are you trying to show there? Are you saying that every MN owner can dump their daily rewards without affecting the price?

It looks like some paycoiners are dumping not just their daily rewards but their whole masternodes:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

In other news, Gravity leaderboard shows 19 players and it's only Wednesday. It may reach 30 by the weekend. Such exiting.
korvas128

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:44:13 PM

It looks like some paycoiners are dumping not just their daily rewards but their whole masternodes:

In other news, Gravity leaderboard shows 19 players and it's only Wednesday. It may reach 30 by the weekend. Such exiting.

Yep your right & good for them they exited at a profit. For those that see potential this is a great opportunity to buy some cheap ION  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: