Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:39:56 AM

Hi,

I dont understand all this drama. I know the price go really low but this is not our fault. About the beta we always said that we expect to be ready on the second half of the month.

About bittrex, we talk with them but they found a lot of FUD (or "opinions") on our thread and after that they never reply again.

Tomorrow we are going to send the pending requests.

Regards
To be true. the fact is it is all your own fault. you fucked up this project by your self with delaying bounty payments and and other scammy behavior.. and now the coins is dumped so badly and you are saying it is not your fault? your fault is you broke people's trust. and this is the biggest fault.
you don't even know how to run a project..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
royalpalm

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:52:06 AM

Hi,

I dont understand all this drama. I know the price go really low but this is not our fault. About the beta we always said that we expect to be ready on the second half of the month.

About bittrex, we talk with them but they found a lot of FUD (or "opinions") on our thread and after that they never reply again.

Regards
To be true. the fact is it is all your own fault. you fucked up this project by your self with delaying bounty payments and and other scammy behavior.. and now the coins is dumped so badly and you are saying it is not your fault? your fault is you broke people's trust. and this is the biggest fault.
you don't even know how to run a project..

To be honest, he should not scam people for other 2 non-existent devs, but what can we expect from a scammer? Those phase 2 people should ask for refund but only a few did, shame on them.
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:10:43 PM

Guys, I definitely would like someone to find wasserman and pressure him into returning the ico funds he scammed, I just think using the opair distribution for another coin gives the ico investors the best chance to get something out of this. zcash is launching in a few weeks, so why not make opair the first fairly launched zcash clone? Crazier things happen in the cryptoshere everyday

I'm not sure how many people truly understand the zcash protocol. better off forking another coin for now.

Good point, but the 9% premine might attract someone with sufficient skills.
I have skills but i wont take over this Scam project and i dont think any decent dev will even want to touch this.
Never invest in a ICO that start without an Escrow and has many chills puppets account cheering the Project.
And also a ICO that has a Moderated thread right from start.

Just think along these lines: zcash has great tech, but people are generally not happy about the overly generous deal for the founders. Now, this is very similar to bytecoin, the original cryptonote coin, and look what happened there. The average crypto guy wont touch bytecoin, but look at monero now, and it started out as a 'fairly launched' clone. So the question then becomes what was the key ingredient that made monero take off back in may 2014? It wasn't new devs adding new features, they're still working on those to this day. The key ingredient with monero was the community of people who worked together to launch a clone of bytecoin, and kept it going, the
New devs appeared later. So ... what do the opair ico guys have? Nothing, except an established connection, and a desire to have some stake in a viable coin. That doesn't sound like much, but it's actually more than monero had in the first few weeks of its existence as they had no connection at the start

Zcash is great tech, but its distribution stinks. Opair distribution was instigated for a scam, but as long as wasserman's accounts are blocked, the distro itself was 'fair', and it's far better than the current zcash premine and mining tax. With zOpair we just replace the zcash premine amount with the opair ico distribution, then use wasserman's 9% to pay a dev to clone zcash and manage a zOpair mining pool for 6 months. Hey presto, an established community of 100 or so founders of a fairly launched zcash clone. Zcash is very vulnerable to a fairly launched clone, but whoever launches a zcash clone first wont have any community at the start, and will obviously be suspected of running a dodgy pump & dump. Well, opair victims are already 'bonded' together, and obviously not part of an elaborate zcash long con.

Plus, what a way to give two fingers to wasserman!
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:19:09 PM

Guys, I definitely would like someone to find wasserman and pressure him into returning the ico funds he scammed, I just think using the opair distribution for another coin gives the ico investors the best chance to get something out of this. zcash is launching in a few weeks, so why not make opair the first fairly launched zcash clone? Crazier things happen in the cryptoshere everyday

I'm not sure how many people truly understand the zcash protocol. better off forking another coin for now.

I have skills but i wont take over this Scam project and i dont think any decent dev will even want to touch this.
Never invest in a ICO that start without an Escrow and has many chills puppets account cheering the Project.

Just think along these lines: zcash has great tech, but people are generally not happy about the overly generous deal for the founders. Now, this is very similar to bytecoin, the original cryptonote coin, and look what happened there. The average crypto guy wont touch bytecoin, but look at monero now, and it started out as a 'fairly launched' clone. So the question then becomes what was the key ingredient that made monero take off back in may 2014? It wasn't new devs adding new features, they're still working on those to this day. The key ingredient with monero was the community of people who worked together to launch a clone of bytecoin, and kept it going, the
New devs appeared later. So ... what do the opair ico guys have? Nothing, except an established connection, and a desire to have some stake in a viable coin. That doesn't sound like much, but it's actually more than monero had in the first few weeks of its existence as they had no connection at the start

Zcash is great tech, but its distribution stinks. Opair distribution was instigated for a scam, but as long as wasserman's accounts are blocked, the distro itself was 'fair', and it's far better than the current zcash premine and mining tax. With zOpair we just replace the zcash premine amount with the opair ico distribution, then use wasserman's 9% to pay a dev to clone zcash and manage a zOpair mining pool for 6 months. Hey presto, an established community of 100 or so founders of a fairly launched zcash clone. Zcash is very vulnerable to a fairly launched clone, but whoever launches a zcash clone first wont have any community at the start, and will obviously be suspected of running a dodgy pump & dump. Well, opair victims are already 'bonded' together, and obviously not part of an elaborate zcash long con.

I agree this opinion - 100% ... More than 100 people, working wallet and nodes ... Yobit - exchange alreade is  .... Need idea ...
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:35:41 PM

I agree this opinion - 100% ... More than 100 people, working wallet and nodes ... Yobit - exchange alreade is  .... Need idea ...

Thanks for the support! Really, it can't hurt to workshop this idea for a few days. There are other possible coins to make a straight vanilla clone from (iota, byteball, monero, dash, nxt), but zcash does have vulnerabilities over its distribution. The zcash founder mining tax doesn't pass the sniff test, so combined with the best in class anon tech it seems the obvious candidate.

What else is left guys ... I got more hope in zOpair than frank ever delivering anything. If he just posted 5-6 times the ico would have made x3 more, so I conclude wasserman realised as a non english speaking native that he couldn't write like another person, so he decided to limit his scam takings, but not risk the whole thing falling over before he got something.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:39:51 PM

I agree this opinion - 100% ... More than 100 people, working wallet and nodes ... Yobit - exchange alreade is  .... Need idea ...

Thanks for the support! Really, it can't hurt to workshop this idea for a few days. There are other possible coins to make a straight vanilla clone from (iota, byteball, monero, dash, nxt), but zcash does have vulnerabilities over its distribution. The zcash founder mining tax doesn't pass the sniff test, so combined with the best in class anon tech it seems the obvious candidate.

What else is left guys ... I got more hope in zOpair than frank ever delivering anything. If he just posted 5-6 times the ico would have made x3 more, so I conclude wasserman realised as a non english speaking native that he couldn't write like another person, so he decided to limit his scam takings, but not risk the whole thing falling over before he got something.

I think - we need wait to end October ... If beta wallet OCALM OPAIR no , then we will go our way ... Wasserman say - second half October - need wait ...
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:48:45 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2016, 01:12:41 PM by CryptoSporidium

I think - we need wait to end October ... If beta wallet OCALM OPAIR no , then we will go our way ... Wasserman say - second half October - need wait ...

I might be wrong, so by all means lets wait and see if the ocaml wallet is released, but having a plan B worked out makes sense too. Odds are wasserman is just trying to get one pump out of opair before he disappears, so the timeline of end of october fits in nicely with zcash launch anyway. Either way the first zcash clone might be the one that survives, zcash original looks very vulnerable

Edit: for those interested, this is the zcash funding model https://z.cash/blog/funding.html  zOpair could do exactly the same with the 4 year 20% mine tax, or just have a 10% premine.
Sultan Tit

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:27:21 PM

I am waiting for the release of my XPO to the exchange wallet. Now 24 h passed since I entered the XPO address on the ICO page.

still nothing happened! RELEASE THE XPO WASSERMAN! Two days passed since I entered the address. I want to get finally get rid of this coin! 
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 01:38:13 PM

Regards

You should keep working hard on the project though i'm sure they'll take interest if you manage to follow through with your concepts as planned then things should really catch on. c-cex is another exchange I recommend.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
penniless1

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:27:38 PM

wasserman, if you don't want FUD, log in to your own freaking slack once a week. At least let people know that you're going to be away for a while.  You are in charge of a lot of money. In my neck of the woods, your unannounced absence with that much money on the line means 'scam and run.'

Compare Opair's slack to LBRY's to see what a legit project dev team should be doing.  Hell, LBRY had the cojones to do a Reddit AMA; to do that, Reddit's ops team now verifies identity/legitimacy.

If you need more funding, pitch VCs to get funds.  I know a guy in my city who got Overstock to fund his BTC idea - hit them up for the funding you missed by choosing anonymity above all else.  Corporations like that know how to sign and maintain NDAs and would definitely protect yourself, 'Frank' and 'Hao'

Never say you have no control over the price.  Any decent company (you did set that GmBH up, right?) issuing stock can institute a set-value buyback that would immediately up the price or floor a drop if that was a true concern.  OR, you know, put out news to show why such pricing is undeserved because of xyz work being done.

I don't know as much about BTC, cryptocurrencies or blockchains as I should, but I know marketing, customer service, operations and business.  Opair is overripe for a 'hostile' takeover, thanks to your missteps.  If you don't show up with some concrete development work and a testnet, or at the very least learn to communicate better before October 31, the O in Opair's logo is going to look like a ring of fire as the project burns to the ground.
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:37:45 PM

wasserman, if you don't want FUD, log in to your own freaking slack once a week. At least let people know that you're going to be away for a while.  You are in charge of a lot of money. In my neck of the woods, your unannounced absence with that much money on the line means 'scam and run.'

Compare Opair's slack to LBRY's to see what a legit project dev team should be doing.  Hell, LBRY had the cojones to do a Reddit AMA; to do that, Reddit's ops team now verifies identity/legitimacy.

If you need more funding, pitch VCs to get funds.  I know a guy in my city who got Overstock to fund his BTC idea - hit them up for the funding you missed by choosing anonymity above all else.  Corporations like that know how to sign and maintain NDAs and would definitely protect yourself, 'Frank' and 'Hao'

Never say you have no control over the price.  Any decent company (you did set that GmBH up, right?) issuing stock can institute a set-value buyback that would immediately up the price or floor a drop if that was a true concern.  OR, you know, put out news to show why such pricing is undeserved because of xyz work being done.

I don't know as much about BTC, cryptocurrencies or blockchains as I should, but I know marketing, customer service, operations and business.  Opair is overripe for a 'hostile' takeover, thanks to your missteps.  If you don't show up with some concrete development work and a testnet, or at the very least learn to communicate better before October 31, the O in Opair's logo is going to look like a ring of fire as the project burns to the ground.

Where do you get he setup up a GMBH? If so, I should be able to find opair in the chamber of e-commerce Europe. There is no sign of Frank or business called Opair.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 04:04:58 PM

So let me get this straight.. if Wass comes out with the OCaml...will all the fudding stop  Huh

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
white_rabbit

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:17:01 PM

So how withdraw XPO from opair.co? When I add the address nothing happens
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:21:31 PM

So how withdraw XPO from opair.co? When I add the address nothing happens

If you added your address on the website Opair. your address has saved on the Opair system and you only wait for distribution
this distribution is manual not automatic .
Tradingriver

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:29:54 PM

Scam or no Scam, that is here the question?

For me, i will buy a little bid more on yobit, just in case. If i loose more it was worth the risk. I would suggest if wasserman is real he should consider to buy cheap XPO on yobit with the funds he got already and
after releasing ocaml code the price will probably rise and the creators can still success to get more funds this way.

If everything is a Scam, then i will throw some funds in the fire.

I would love for all the people here if this is a real project and i would like that all of the Scam posts stop - we got your point!
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:42:10 PM

So let me get this straight.. if Wass comes out with the OCaml...will all the fudding stop  Huh

I guess not, when that Frank and Hao guy show their face, ocami wallet comes out and the opair team will finally be open and fair I guess the fudding will stop.

Besides that, it's not fudding when people are asking and stating facts.

If you truly believe in this project, now is the time to buy.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:46:38 PM

There is absolutely no reason to be listed on an exchange if there is no tangible project. So calm down.

Wallet is here, let's wait for future developments !
Wait for your coins if you haven't received it yet, stack them and wait for the devs to do their job.

The only reason the price went down on.... Yobit... is all the FUD here and people looking to make a profit at coin launch.

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:31:08 PM

Any news? still waiting for the ocaml wallet.

penniless1

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:48:03 PM

There is absolutely no reason to be listed on an exchange if there is no tangible project. So calm down.

On this forum, less than 2 months ago, was an airdropped coin called FastCash.  The dev came out with a whitepaper and a Qt wallet (probly walletbuilders).  Had a huge premine.

It got listed on c-cex FCH and was selling at 8k satoshis.  It's now 200-300 satoshis.  Dev unheard from since Aug 28.

Anybody with significant XPO not named wasserman, Frank or Hao have a right to worry more than anyone who had FCH for free at any point.
penniless1

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:56:19 PM

Where do you get he setup up a GMBH? If so, I should be able to find opair in the chamber of e-commerce Europe. There is no sign of Frank or business called Opair.

From the OP of this thread. 'Frank' made the proposal and they 'found' a legal advisor that they were going to consult to assist with formation. Believe what you will, of course.

Important

Frank, our founder, proposed to create a gGmbH -it is similar to a tax-exempt LLC but in Germany- to manage the funds gathered at the ICO, which we think it will be a wise move and it will offer more transparency to our project and the security for to the XPO holders to know that we will not act irrationally or for our own profit. Therefore after discussing this matter and given that Frank lives in Germany we decided that the idea of creating a gGmbH or another type of organization will bring reassurance and confidence to our investors.    

Due to the fact that we do not count with a legal consultant, after doing some research, we came across with Winheller Attorneys Tax Advisors firm, who we think will meet our needs. You can find more information about them at: http://www.winheller.com/en/nonprofit-organizations/nonprofit-limited-liability-co/set-up-a-nonprofit-llc-in-germany.html. What made up our minds was the fact that they have worked with Bitcoin (http://www.winheller.com/en/banking-finance-and-insurance-law/bitcoin-trading.html) and that they accept BTC to hire them. Even though we have not reached them yet, we plan to do so shortly to discuss our project and as soon as we have some information we will post it.

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: