Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:29:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nik4691

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:50:01 PM

You need to leave the wallet open right to mature coins right ?
No, just let one or two confirmations pass, for the new coins, and then close it.
The coins mature by the blocks found on the network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:46:40 PM

@Wasserman

Now the Mac Wallet are working fine!
Thanks!

Great!

I'm already mining too Smiley

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinExpert

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:00:28 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 11:20:39 PM by BitcoinExpert

Hello everyone. I would like to talk you about a situation i have with @wasserman99

I am the founder of http://icotimeline.com/ and i had a deal with @wasserman99 to list his project and promote it.

Our deal was 2 BTC. Supposed to be paid me on 27th August but with all these issues with SJ he delayed it.

After 1 month he continues refuses to pay me, and this time his excuse is that he believes that I am behind the deCLOUDs SCAM.

He believes that i am behind the deCLOUDs SCAM project, but as i explained here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552176.920 i worked for this project as Advisor, Marketing Officer and one of the Escrowers and i never paid for my work. Nothing more.

Of course i gave all proofs i had about that i m not behind this SCAM and @wasserman99 still refuses to pay me. This is very fishy if you think that many members from community has connected Opair project with deCLOUDs project and believe that the same person/team are behind it.

Of course we have never seen LIVE Opair's team faces and deCLOUD's team faces too.

I invite @wasserman99 to make a live video call and all community can see us and proof that i m not connected with deCLOUDs SCAM. My personal info are public and you can find me in deCLOUD's website in TEAM tab --> http://declouds.com/

I've never stolen a penny from anyone, on the contrary I have sometimes fallen victim of fraud and even fall one by @wasserman99 because he does not respect our deal.

I provided every evidence i have in my possession about deCLOUDs SCAM and he still not believe me. I asked him what he wants to provide more and of course he doesn't know.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:35:20 PM

Getting hot here - luckily I went away with BTC

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
pauloaragaomelo

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:29:41 AM

How long my coins will be matures?

Thanks

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:33:31 AM

Hello everyone. I would like to talk you about a situation i have with @wasserman99

I am the founder of http://icotimeline.com/ and i had a deal with @wasserman99 to list his project and promote it.

Our deal was 2 BTC. Supposed to be paid me on 27th August but with all these issues with SJ he delayed it.

After 1 month he continues refuses to pay me, and this time his excuse is that he believes that I am behind the deCLOUDs SCAM.

He believes that i am behind the deCLOUDs SCAM project, but as i explained here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552176.920 i worked for this project as Advisor, Marketing Officer and one of the Escrowers and i never paid for my work. Nothing more.

Of course i gave all proofs i had about that i m not behind this SCAM and @wasserman99 still refuses to pay me. This is very fishy if you think that many members from community has connected Opair project with deCLOUDs project and believe that the same person/team are behind it.

Of course we have never seen LIVE Opair's team faces and deCLOUD's team faces too.

I invite @wasserman99 to make a live video call and all community can see us and proof that i m not connected with deCLOUDs SCAM. My personal info are public and you can find me in deCLOUD's website in TEAM tab --> http://declouds.com/

I've never stolen a penny from anyone, on the contrary I have sometimes fallen victim of fraud and even fall one by @wasserman99 because he does not respect our deal.

I provided every evidence i have in my possession about deCLOUDs SCAM and he still not believe me. I asked him what he wants to provide more and of course he doesn't know.

As I said, your situation is very strange. DeCloud receive a lot of warning from ICOcountdown and another users and you always defend the project (even you make an open letter). To be honest I dont know if you are the scammer behind decloud or not, so we want to wait to know more about your situation. Please in decloud scam thread give all your info you have to help to catch niktitan.

About the 2 btc bounty, if you proof be not linked in any way to decloud we are going to send the 2 btc. Otherwise we are going to use the amount for those affected by your scam. Right now you are in a very difficult situation. You risked your reputation for that project.

Regards

Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:27:59 AM

So we have our OPAIR on site, and we can download the wallet - how the hell do we withdraw from site into wallet? 

There's the 'add OPAIR address' on our personal ICO page, but inputting an address does nothing...

Any help?  Huh  Thanks in advance...
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:30:46 AM

So we have our OPAIR on site, and we can download the wallet - how the hell do we withdraw from site into wallet? 

There's the 'add OPAIR address' on our personal ICO page, but inputting an address does nothing...

The address is saved and wasserman is gonna send you manually the XPO. It doesn't show on the site that the address is saved.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:41:27 AM

Its manually process wait for it to arrive it will take a day or so, is the problem on blockchain and staking solved yet?
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:42:53 AM

The address is saved and wasserman is gonna send you manually the XPO. It doesn't show on the site that the address is saved.

Thank you for the quick reply - how long does the transaction usually take?  A day or so, as chichidori stated above?  Appreciate all the help Smiley
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 06:50:57 AM

I opened my wallet for 12 hour and it still out of sync, how to fix it?

Thanks
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:14:47 AM

As I said, your situation is very strange. DeCloud receive a lot of warning from ICOcountdown and another users and you always defend the project (even you make an open letter). To be honest I dont know if you are the scammer behind decloud or not, so we want to wait to know more about your situation. Please in decloud scam thread give all your info you have to help to catch niktitan.

About the 2 btc bounty, if you proof be not linked in any way to decloud we are going to send the 2 btc. Otherwise we are going to use the amount for those affected by your scam. Right now you are in a very difficult situation. You risked your reputation for that project.

Regards

I gave everything i had on my hands. Of course in the beginning i defended the project because i "worked" for them (never paid). What did you expected to do? to say "yes thank you we are scam?"
I asked you and i m asking you again: "what do you want to prove you that i m not him" It's a simple question.
I invited you in a video call but i don't expect that you will accept it.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:00:20 AM

Lol you got some balls wasserman accusing others of scamming or interfere with other projects, You accepted a service from him and no matter what side things he is doing you should pay for that service. Simple.

Really you need to get your brains checked, this is the pot calling the kettle.

You basically now openly admitting to scam him for 2 btc.

+1

Really, what has the provide service to do with the deCloud?

For me it is just an excuse of wasserman to keep the 2 BTC. Should we proof it?

@Wasserman: If you really want to be a white knight and support the spammed investors, send the 2 BTC to Sebastian. Sebastian can give BTCexpert a chance to clear this topic and if not, Sebastian can release the coins to the deClouds investor.

But of course you won't do this and just keep this 2 BTC for you.

I agree and i don't have problem to make a video call with Sebastian, if he wants, to ask me whatever he wants.
thaolv

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:00:44 PM

I hear so many negative things here.
Anybody knows who really holds the funds at this time as I hear people here talks about escrow.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:45:58 PM

Lol you got some balls wasserman accusing others of scamming or interfere with other projects, You accepted a service from him and no matter what side things he is doing you should pay for that service. Simple.

Really you need to get your brains checked, this is the pot calling the kettle.

You basically now openly admitting to scam him for 2 btc.

+1

Really, what has the provide service to do with the deCloud?

For me it is just an excuse of wasserman to keep the 2 BTC. Should we proof it?

@Wasserman: If you really want to be a white knight and support the spammed investors, send the 2 BTC to Sebastian. Sebastian can give BTCexpert a chance to clear this topic and if not, Sebastian can release the coins to the deClouds investor.

But of course you won't do this and just keep this 2 BTC for you.

I agree and i don't have problem to make a video call with Sebastian, if he wants, to ask me whatever he wants.

I must say wasserman is really strange person. It's not first time he's doing something against common sense.
If wasserman agreed for bitcoinexpert's service, and there's no complaint, then bitcoinexpert should be paid - simple.
pauloaragaomelo

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:19:35 PM

It's a little strange that Wasserman99 has just disappeared at the same time revealed declouds scam.
I think that behind these projects is the same person/team.

It can be, but he didn't disappeared.
He answered you after the deCLOUDs`s explosion.

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:26:41 PM

It's a little strange that Wasserman99 has just disappeared at the same time revealed declouds scam.

Yes to throw dust in eyes.Where is he now?
pauloaragaomelo

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:35:03 PM

Yes to throw dust in eyes.Where is he now?

I don't believe in no one in crypto world.
I don't know here he is, but he always has a delay in answers.
Today is not different.

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:58:35 PM

I recieved a PM from him directly yesterday about my staking issue. Granted, there has been some strange happenings, however taking the time to personally help me with my issue (although still no stake) is a good sign in my book.
Im am still holding out hope, and will continue to hold my ~11k XPO for awhile even after an exchange is available.

*Disclaimer, I have been burned many times for my optimism, XPY, SCRYPT.CC, etc... DO NOT use any of my comments as investment advice*
vanBlack

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:29:20 PM

I'm waiting three days for distribution...
Is it so dificult?(
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: