Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:51:49 PM

one is innocent until proven guilty. imo, btcexpert had no part of the declouds scam and did his best to expose the scam once he saw the photoshopped images. I will, however, keep the escrow until 1) we are certain that btcexpert had nothing to do with declouds 2) if X time passes and no1 can prove that he willingly wronged the investors.  

let me know if you have a better plan for the escrow.

BitcoinExpert was Escrow for deClouds without knowing the other 2 key holders. He was also Advisor to deClouds (whatever that is) and he promoted it in his icotimeline. And when icocountdown & -Greed- wrote a scam accusation about deClouds in the thread, he is the main defender & he even wrote an open letter to icocountdown defending deClouds and that it is not a scam.

So whether BitcoinExpert likes it or not - he's got a hand in the deClouds scam. Just my opinion.

I agree that BitcoinExpert can't keep his hands clean on this one. Whether by malicious intent (which i doubt) or by lack of backchecking, he is involved in this.

What I don't agree with is not paying him the 2 BTC. In fact, BitcoinExpert has every reason to search legal help in this case. There was a contract and Wassermann99 broke it. It is none of his business, whether or not BitcoinExpert is involved in any kind of scam. I am not completely sure whether Wassermann99 is involved in some kind of legally relevant scam at this point, but not paying what he is obliged to pay (he admitted this himself in this thread), is, without the slightest doubt, a criminal act in pretty much any jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:28:15 PM

You should not say anything about declouds scam here because this is Opair thread . it is not relative to Declouds you should go out and say on your decloud scam Thread . About the bounty from Opair you should make a private message to @Wasserman99 for resolving.
I see that you and your friends try to bring your decloud scam into OPAIR Thread to make a war here . it's very nonsense here
You should respect all Investors of Opair thread. Thank you

It's not my intention to talk about declouds Scam here. @coinmenace accused me and i had to answer him.
I m here only to ask my 2 BTC payment from @wasserman99 who refuses to pay me.

@BitcoinExpert, i did not accuse you - i just stated the obvoius and my opinion and that you contributed to declods - whether you like it or not, you are part of that project so do not just wash your hands and act as if nothing happened and you did not contribute to it. Its not your fault people still invested since anyone that invests should do their own investigation first. You might not have scammed any BTC in the project since nikitan has control over 2 keys of escrow but you promoted it and defended that project against scam accusations.

It is wasserman99 the dev of opair (thought he was just marketing director) that first brought out the topic of declouds scam in here. He deletes posts anyway.
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:21:21 PM

Hi,

We want to finish this drama right now. Bitcoinexpert against what we consider the most prudent we will send your payment. We thought it best to verify whether he was a scammer or not, but it seems that most here do not agree with that. We must be wrong. Send me a pm or talk me on slack.

Regards

kanoptx

Activity: 406

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:36:48 PM

Hi,

We want to finish this drama right now. Bitcoinexpert against what we consider the most prudent we will send your payment. We thought it best to verify whether he was a scammer or not, but it seems that most here do not agree with that. We must be wrong. Send me a pm or talk me on slack.

Regards

in my opinion, btcexpert did his best to warn ppl when he realized it was a scam. he wasnt the only one fooled. 300 btc, guys... any way, if he had any part in the scam why would he care about 2 btc? lets focus on trying to find the real scammer and not on punishing someone who is just trying to make a living in crypto. not everyone has the same technical skills to recognize a scam like declouds. I didn't at first.

Diggy95

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:48:45 PM

hi , wasserman99 i waiting for my ICO coins . I send email with my adress XPO .

XRXcPL5vA5FuutH6Z8CBuLuEvHuCUhHk8Y
BitcoinExpert

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:00:27 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2016, 07:00:43 AM by BitcoinExpert

I confirm that Wasserman just paid me 2 BTC. I would like to thank him and  i ll be here for any future cooperation through ICOtimeline. I would like to wish to Opair project good luck.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 09:02:41 PM

one is innocent until proven guilty. imo, btcexpert had no part of the declouds scam and did his best to expose the scam once he saw the photoshopped images. I will, however, keep the escrow until 1) we are certain that btcexpert had nothing to do with declouds 2) if X time passes and no1 can prove that he willingly wronged the investors.  

BitcoinExpert was Escrow for deClouds without knowing the other 2 key holders. He was also Advisor to deClouds (whatever that is) and he promoted it in his icotimeline. And when icocountdown & -Greed- wrote a scam accusation about deClouds in the thread, he is the main defender & he even wrote an open letter to icocountdown defending deClouds and that it is not a scam.

So whether BitcoinExpert likes it or not - he's got a hand in the deClouds scam. Just my opinion.

I agree that BitcoinExpert can't keep his hands clean on this one. Whether by malicious intent (which i doubt) or by lack of backchecking, he is involved in this.

What I don't agree with is not paying him the 2 BTC. In fact, BitcoinExpert has every reason to search legal help in this case. There was a contract and Wassermann99 broke it. It is none of his business, whether or not BitcoinExpert is involved in any kind of scam. I am not completely sure whether Wassermann99 is involved in some kind of legally relevant scam at this point, but not paying what he is obliged to pay (he admitted this himself in this thread), is, without the slightest doubt, a criminal act in pretty much any jurisdiction.
BITCOIN NO official money... It simple bits ... How legal help in this case?
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 09:38:51 PM

So?
If we make a contract about you giving me fifty pounds of potatoes and I giving you a bicycle in exchange, it is a contract nevertheless, even if no money is involved.
kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 10:54:46 PM

exchange please

malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:02:01 AM

So?
If we make a contract about you giving me fifty pounds of potatoes and I giving you a bicycle in exchange, it is a contract nevertheless, even if no money is involved.

For the love of potatoes, the drama ended. Lets just watch if opair is a scam or not.

wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:39:52 AM

Hi,

We already proceed all the pending request of XPO. Currently only 96 out of 187 only ask for his tokens. If you can start mining would be great. We are going to keep our premine minting as soon as we finish to distribute the XPO to all investors. The username "edy99", please contact me (you add a btc address instead the xpo address).

If anyone who already request his token didnt receive it, please send me a pm.

Regards

BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:23:44 AM

Selling 100k XPO for 0.5 BTC - dealing only via escrow or you go first.

Still available PM if interested.

blackstar2016

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:37:52 AM

Is this coin trading on a exchange yet?
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:49:28 AM

Where is DAnk Frank and the rest of fudster? They are no where to be found.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dank Frank

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 09:54:39 AM

Where is DAnk Frank and the rest of fudster? They are no where to be found.

Not to worry I'm still arround and still following the thread and even holding some xpo from ICO phase 1.
I just wait patiently what is going to happen with Opair. All I can do at this point is wait.

What I wonder most, where is Kooke the sock puppet, the bought account who only posted for opair?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 10:45:59 AM

Same her still following the thread and looking forward what is gonna be the end result and also waiting for any announcement about the exchange.
baggle

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 10:50:27 AM

News about the development?

I personnaly only care about this, rest is bullshit.

coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:29:20 PM

Wasserman99 - why do you keep deleting posts asking about (or referring to) CEO Frank & Developer Hao? Why until now you have not adressed questions about those two?
Dank Frank

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:50:41 PM

Wasserman99 - why do you keep deleting posts asking about (or referring to) CEO Frank & Developer Hao? Why until now you have not adressed questions about those two?

It has no use to ask he will never answer simply because he can't, and your post will be deleted as well. And so will this post.
dbguru

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:55:33 PM

Mining (staking) has really picked up as of late, getting rewarded about every 12 min now.

If you have'n yet, download the wallet and enter your wallet address on the ico site so you can receive your coins and start staking (mining).

In less than a week, I've mined more than 60 xpo.

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: