Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
reginalkri

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:11:53 PM

So what's the deal with this coin? Did it turn out to be legit? I saw in the deClouds thread that deClouds copied the Opair linken profile texts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:15:43 PM

So what's the deal with this coin? Did it turn out to be legit? I saw in the deClouds thread that deClouds copied the Opair linken profile texts.

99.9% a scam
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:18:00 PM

I doubt wasserman is even following this thread anymore. this coin was a complete scam, we said so a hundred times but were called fudders.
He didn't deserve a single bitcoin to be invested in this project, a few LinkedIn accounts and two BTCtalk accounts cost pennies compared to what he scammed. but people preferred that SJ will forward the bitcoins to wasserman's hands. He played the nice guy until he got all the bitcoins from escrow. now all that's left is a cloned wallet he copied from github.

He's gonna run all the bitcoin's through bitmixer, and enjoy the free money. and people are happy the coin is listen on YOBIT. they list, literally, every coin.
To those of you looking to find his real identity, the first step would be to find the person who made the voiceover for the Opair video.

It's going to be hard finding his real identity. The voiceover is your best hope.. As he used anonymous domain, hosting, email etc.

Avalanche is a must own
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:34:35 PM

I doubt wasserman is even following this thread anymore. this coin was a complete scam, we said so a hundred times but were called fudders.
He didn't deserve a single bitcoin to be invested in this project, a few LinkedIn accounts and two BTCtalk accounts cost pennies compared to what he scammed. but people preferred that SJ will forward the bitcoins to wasserman's hands. He played the nice guy until he got all the bitcoins from escrow. now all that's left is a cloned wallet he copied from github.

He's gonna run all the bitcoin's through bitmixer, and enjoy the free money. and people are happy the coin is listen on YOBIT. they list, literally, every coin.
To those of you looking to find his real identity, the first step would be to find the person who made the voiceover for the Opair video.

It's going to be hard finding his real identity. The voiceover is your best hope.. As he used anonymous domain, hosting, email etc.

No point finding wasserman, what crime did he commit?  He's obviously a dishonest guy who never intended to fulfil his stated roadmap, but people voluntarily sent him money, and no prosecutor would ever charge him, what jurisdiction?. He got away with 100k usd, nobody will take expensive legal action for that amount. Maybe someone finds him and chops off a finger, but then does anyone expect that guy to refund all the ico victims? Comon guys, this was a successful scam, move on

Best outcome for victims is an NFD styled reboot, probably have 7-10 days to organise before everyone moves on. Use the Opair distribution with wasserman 9% to pay a new dev. Zcash seems obvious choice, but could be many others too. It's the best hope to get some return from this sorry situation
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:38:54 PM

No point finding wasserman, what crime did he commit?  He's obviously a dishonest guy who never intended to fulfil his stated roadmap, but people voluntarily sent him money, and no prosecutor would ever charge him, what jurisdiction?. He got away with 100k usd, nobody will take expensive legal action for that amount. Maybe someone finds him and chops off a finger, but then does anyone expect that guy to refund all the ico victims? Comon guys, this was a successful scam, move on

Best outcome for victims is an NFD styled reboot, probably have 7-10 days to organise before everyone moves on. Use the Opair distribution with wasserman 9% to pay a new dev. Zcash seems obvious choice, but could be many others too. It's the best hope to get some return from this sorry situation

I'm not expecting him to be brought to court ofcourse, but finding his identity might make him repay the investors. nobody wants their name and details publicly available as ones who scammed dozens of people out of bitcoins.
reginalkri

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:46:43 PM

99.9% a scam

99.9%. I see. So you're saying there's a chance that it's not a scam. Yes, I can invest.

(Attempt at Dumb and Dumber humor.)
reginalkri

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:49:53 PM

No point finding wasserman, what crime did he commit?  He's obviously a dishonest guy who never intended to fulfil his stated roadmap, but people voluntarily sent him money, and no prosecutor would ever charge him, what jurisdiction?. He got away with 100k usd, nobody will take expensive legal action for that amount. Maybe someone finds him and chops off a finger, but then does anyone expect that guy to refund all the ico victims? Comon guys, this was a successful scam, move on

He tricked people into sending him money by misleading them. I'm sure he could be charged for that. It's always a good idea to dig and try to find his identity, many times these scammers make mistakes in hiding their identity.
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:15:03 AM

Guys, I definitely would like someone to find wasserman and pressure him into returning the ico funds he scammed, I just think using the opair distribution for another coin gives the ico investors the best chance to get something out of this. zcash is launching in a few weeks, so why not make opair the first fairly launched zcash clone? Crazier things happen in the cryptoshere everyday
YIz

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:18:02 AM

Guys, I definitely would like someone to find wasserman and pressure him into returning the ico funds he scammed, I just think using the opair distribution for another coin gives the ico investors the best chance to get something out of this. zcash is launching in a few weeks, so why not make opair the first fairly launched zcash clone? Crazier things happen in the cryptoshere everyday

I'm not sure how many people truly understand the zcash protocol. better off forking another coin for now.
CryptoSporidium

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:22:03 AM

I'm not sure how many people truly understand the zcash protocol. better off forking another coin for now.

Good point, but the 9% premine might attract someone with sufficient skills.
penniless1

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:57:33 AM

I have a rule with altcoins - first buy is never more than a cup of coffee.  I can skip my local cafe for a day if it's a scam like this.

Now, though, I'd like to understand how a different dev could take over this project?  Coin exchange?
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:42:56 AM

Was this wasserman guy the only one responsible?

I see two other faces listed as part of the team, one of which is CEO nonetheless.  Why can't they do anything about this? Find it hard to believe two of the owners put 100% of their trust in an anon dev.  They're just as much to blame - if not all to blame, who's to say they don't control this wasserman account?
Rkana

Activity: 281

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:20:50 AM

I cant believe Phase2 Investors trusted this guy and did not all requested their Refund from Escrow.
Only 12-14btc were refunded anyone from Phase2 that did not request a refund is to blame. I wish I did not
 Invest in the Phase1 and now everything is coming to light. SCAM SCAM SCAM! Wasserman Scammer is gone.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
Rkana

Activity: 281

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:27:46 AM

Good point, but the 9% premine might attract someone with sufficient skills.
I have skills but i wont take over this Scam project and i dont think any decent dev will even want to touch this.
Never invest in a ICO that start without an Escrow and has many chills puppets account cheering the Project.
And also a ICO that has a Moderated thread right from start.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
BasementRot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:41:21 AM

I cant believe Phase2 Investors trusted this guy and did not all requested their Refund from Escrow.
Only 12-14btc were refunded anyone from Phase2 that did not request a refund is to blame. I wish I did not
 Invest in the Phase1 and now everything is coming to light. SCAM SCAM SCAM! Wasserman Scammer is gone.

I am thinking maybe they don't speak english and got involved from payed articles. Some of them could be fake also.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:00:34 AM

So they deserve to lose, there are so many proofs show they are scammers, but only12-14 btc refund, some stupid(such as:hypersire, see below) called scam busters spread fud to get cheap coins, roflmao

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570330.msg16283669#msg16283669

I have nothing to do with kooke user. Even, if he is a bought account there is not our problem.

Regards

I post: My conclusion: Wasserman99 and Kooke maybe bought accounts too, the same old scammer behind: clustercoin scam and usecoin scam, because people found their post history is very similar, the time and post way.

That's why kooke is shilling this project for a long time, because you 2 are the same person. Are you also usecoin and clustuercoin scammer?  Grin

My conclusion: You are spreading FUD and outright telling Phase 2 people to ask for a refund because you are greedy and want more coins for yourself.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=20543   This hypersire, I highly doubt he is also a purchased shil account, created in 2011, high level, almost every post is in shit opair scam.
marilyngroom

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:24:30 AM

It really sucks seeing people get scammed. Hopefully the scammer padded the amount by investing his own BTCs.
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:27:33 AM

Hi,

I dont understand all this drama. I know the price go really low but this is not our fault. About the beta we always said that we expect to be ready on the second half of the month.

About bittrex, we talk with them but they found a lot of FUD (or "opinions") on our thread and after that they never reply again.

Tomorrow we are going to send the pending requests.

Regards

YIz

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:43:54 AM

Hi,

I dont understand all this drama. I know the price go really low but this is not our fault. About the beta we always said that we expect to be ready on the second half of the month.

About bittrex, we talk with them but they found a lot of FUD (or "opinions") on our thread and after that they never reply again.

Regards

Bittrex are not dumb, they would have found shady things about the project with the "FUD" or without it. and you need to pay the listing fee. but what's the point in having an exchange when there's basically no project to back it up? people are not going to buy coins above ICO price before the actual wallet is released.
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 06:20:12 AM

Hi,

Regards

lol these kids fud pretty hard, just keep up with the project i'll support it, i'm pretty battle tested already also in the market so it's fine if the market doesn't get much support in the meantime.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: