Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:31:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:11:19 PM

Is the wallet built from scratch? just making sure it's not a bitcoin-qt fork.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 05:19:25 PM

The refund on phase 2 is not subtracted from my opair page, when will this be updated?

During the monday, SJ will send us the list of the users who ask for refund and they will be deleted from our system. After that we are going to start the distribution.

So who had my coins? please need refund?

Irfan, as we said, the qt wallet will be available during this weekend (probably tomorrow) and after SJ send us the list of the refunded investors, we are going to start the distribution.

Regards

But i dont need Coins NOW, I need my BTC refund. Because i asked you 3-4 days ago and you redirected me to SJ and Now this is the SJ reply that i posted above.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:26:09 PM

But i dont need Coins NOW, I need my BTC refund. Because i asked you 3-4 days ago and you redirected me to SJ and Now this is the SJ reply that i posted above.

You don't get a refund on ico phase 1. SJ told you your investment is not in phase 2 so he is not holding your coins but wasserman does. You need to hope this is not turning out to be a scam. Good luck.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 05:31:31 PM

So now that some investors are getting a refund, are the investors that are staying seeing an increase in the Opair tokens?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Dank Frank

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:37:08 PM

So now that some investors are getting a refund, are the investors that are staying seeing an increase in the Opair tokens?

Yes the investors who didn't request a refund or are stuck in phase 1 and simply don't get a refund should see a increase in XPO after wasserman updates all data on his site, he said he will do this on monday.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 07:28:55 PM

Escrow here...

irfan_pak10

I was talking with sj from few days about my refund and today i got this reply from him
I only see now... you know that ICO phase 2 started after your investment? Only those coins went to the escrow address. The previous coins went to wasserman99 directly...

So who had my coins? please need refund?

You invested in ico phase one which was not yet escrowed. "The first one goes from July 26th to August 2nd and the second one from August 3rd to August 26th." See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg15645178#msg15645178 for more info.

So your investment can't be refunded by me.

wasserman99

The refund on phase 2 is not subtracted from my opair page, when will this be updated?

During the monday, SJ will send us the list of the users who ask for refund and they will be deleted from our system. After that we are going to start the distribution.

Please make sure that you do not delete the users but only investments they did in ico phase 2 since there are users that want a refund but they are invested in both phases. I can only refund phase one investments though.

How is the status of the mailing to investors? You wrote me you were up to mailing the biggest investors. I hope you went through mailing to all investors of phase 2.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:59:53 PM

Dank and SJ, yes obviously if someone ask for refund but still have investments on the phase 1, only the investments refunded will be deleted. We expect SJ send us an spreadsheet with that info on monday.

About send email to ALL investors this never was part of the agreement. As we said you there a lot of investor that invest low amounts, so we are doing our best to contact with some of the biggest investors of the phase 2. By the way, as both agreed before, all this time was enough time to all investors to be aware of what was happening. We expect to receive your info on Monday to go ahead with the agreement.

Regards

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:19:47 PM

This is getting more and more ridiculous. If this really is a legit project, you should've refunded everybody, got some shit done and then repeated the ICO.

I mean, come on:

(snip)

About send email to ALL investors this never was part of the agreement. As we said you there a lot of investor that invest low amounts, so we are doing our best to contact with some of the biggest investors of the phase 2. By the way, as both agreed before, all this time was enough time to all investors to be aware of what was happening. We expect to receive your info on Monday to go ahead with the agreement.

Regards

Are you for real? Contacting all investors vs. contacting the biggest investors (the day before refund period ends, btw.) can't be that much more work. It is pretty obvious why you wouldn't want to contact them all.

This thing is looking worse by the minute.

SJ, extend the refund period. I don't envy you at the moment, but contacting investors the day before the refund period ends should be reason enough to extend it. In fact, you should make a deal that the refund period ends a week AFTER the mail gets sent to ALL investors. To call anything else shady would be an understatement.
Dank Frank

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:25:38 PM

Dank and SJ, yes obviously if someone ask for refund but still have investments on the phase 1, only the investments refunded will be deleted. We expect SJ send us an spreadsheet with that info on monday.

Regards

Well it wasn't so obvious since you replied you would just delete the users.

And about emailing the investors was posted in the thread a week ago.

Next thing, Wasserman99, you NEED to email the investors in phase 2 so they can decide. Since it looks like you have their email address. They need to be aware of the situation. The 2 week period is for every investor to realize. Even though I do not think that an investor would not care about his investment over all these weeks. But if this way of informing exists then it should be used.

And be honest if you are running a new coin which is open and fair it isn't so hard to send 1 mass email right?

Even if 1 investor missed all the info it is one too many who wasn't informed, while you easily could have. Even if he/she only invested 0.0015. Simple!

vasdav

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:29:40 PM

1 day left...
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:54:52 PM

Ttook, we didnt start right now to contact the investors. We started when we reach the agreement with SJ (more than 10 days ago). And we send the info about the refund period to all users (outsiders of this forum) who contact to us via mail or slack.

Regards

termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:05:10 PM

Ttook, we didnt start right now to contact the investors. We started when we reach the agreement with SJ (more than 10 days ago). And we send the info about the refund period to all users (outsiders of this forum) who contact to us via mail or slack.

Regards

Yes. All investors repeatedly had been invited to slack opair; I myself several times published an invitation to the Russian-speaking branch .
Dank Frank

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:22:49 PM

Regards

I never had a invite to join slack and I never used slack, neither did I received any emails from you during the whole ICO period. And how do you know which opair account of mine is related to my forum account? My email here is set private and I don't use the same username on your site.

So what's up with that?
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:27:26 PM

Dank, I repeat this message several times before, you can check it looking my latest post:

"I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to opair@openmailbox.org to request an invitation."

Regards

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:09:21 AM

Regards

I never had a invite to join slack and I never used slack, neither did I received any emails from you during the whole ICO period. And how do you know which opair account of mine is related to my forum account? My email here is set private and I don't use the same username on your site.

So what's up with that?

it seems that you try to make a war with this thread. you should read all information before saying nonsense, guy
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:36:16 AM

In the other thread an user is attacking us just because kooke user "are possible (not certain)" be a bought account. Even, if there is true..this is not our problem. Kooke never was part of Opair Team.

Regards

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:16:35 AM

Regards

So what's up with that?

it seems that you try to make a war with this thread. you should read all information before saying nonsense, guy

I agree this Dank Frank has been annoying, he already was assured his refund from SJ but still blabbing about nonsense.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jaromil

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 09:35:41 AM

Thanks for all the updates here. I am an investor, I don't want any refund and I believe there are many like me out there.

I hope you are done with this painful process ASAP and let us know what is your plan for OPair development.

ciao
cowboys

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:39:33 PM

agreed with ^^^ guy above wait and see what happens with the actual tech they want to create.  they have cool ideas and experience to do it. interesting to see all this i guess all people want quick gains.  are refunded coins going to be burnt?
cowboys

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:40:55 PM

Yes the investors who didn't request a refund or are stuck in phase 1 and simply don't get a refund should see a increase in XPO after wasserman updates all data on his site, he said he will do this on monday.

if you were part in the 20%+ is this phase 1?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: