Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:37:48 AM

ok - so out the loop anyone have a coherent tl;dr?

I dropped some BTC in the ICO when bonuses were being issued - what's the status are we getting refunded or is this project going to happen?

You probably got ripped off, but still slim chance you'll see something

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:13:23 PM

Ok, it seems wasserman99 agreed and I have read the following posts on here. The only more details about what I wrote might be that in these 2 weeks the wallet should be released. Without coins probably not of much use but still it might be possible for wasserman99 to show that there is something that exists in some way. So releasing the wallet only can help wasserman99 so less investors would like to get their coins back.

Besides that I think the post where wasserman99 agreed to my plan can serve as the starting point of the 2 weeks period in order to not delay things much more now.

I would like to ask wasserman99 to add a notice to the head of the first post in this thread in order to inform investors of phase 2 that they can decide on where their coins should flow to.

Please not that the escrow address is using a safety service that asks for 50k satoshies as an additional fee for every transaction. It's not a tip. Just for information.

Great, we continue to work and within two weeks we will see that decided the remaining investors. Given all the suggestions we receive have only one doubt about 9% PoW: a) Remain the same. b) Use as premine. c) Delete it. All users who prove that are investors are able to vote. You can contact me by pm or slack.

The next step are:

1) Define this (9% PoW) before Friday.
2) On Friday communicating the decision to SJ.
3) If SJ agree, release the wallet few days after.
4) Start the distribution.
5) List on exchanges.
6) All users who ask for refund, before receive the refund must send his XPO to us or SJ to destroy that coins.

Regards

PS: OK, I just added this to the first post:

Important Update

After several discussions with the community and the escrow, the following was decided. During the next two weeks (until 19 September), investors in the second phase will decide whether to ask for a refund or if the funds will released to us. Everyone decides for its own investment. It is important that everyone can participate, because all funds of those who do not, will be released to us as agreed with the escrow.

Hi,

Remember that we are in the first point now...tomorrow night I will send the result to SJ, if he give me the ok we will release the wallet a few days later. For the moment, the results of the voting at the moment are: a) 1 - b) 4 - c) 3. There is very little participation, taking into account all investors who participated in the ICO. We expect more participation for today and tomorrow. We are only taken into account the votes of users who verify their investments to prevent outsiders become part of the voting.

Regards

PS: We already send these six rules/steps to SJ yesterday, so that he can give us his agreement. We are still waiting for his answer.

Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:52:36 PM

Ok, it seems wasserman99 agreed and I have read the following posts on here. The only more details about what I wrote might be that in these 2 weeks the wallet should be released. Without coins probably not of much use but still it might be possible for wasserman99 to show that there is something that exists in some way. So releasing the wallet only can help wasserman99 so less investors would like to get their coins back.

Besides that I think the post where wasserman99 agreed to my plan can serve as the starting point of the 2 weeks period in order to not delay things much more now.

I would like to ask wasserman99 to add a notice to the head of the first post in this thread in order to inform investors of phase 2 that they can decide on where their coins should flow to.

Please not that the escrow address is using a safety service that asks for 50k satoshies as an additional fee for every transaction. It's not a tip. Just for information.

Great, we continue to work and within two weeks we will see that decided the remaining investors. Given all the suggestions we receive have only one doubt about 9% PoW: a) Remain the same. b) Use as premine. c) Delete it. All users who prove that are investors are able to vote. You can contact me by pm or slack.

The next step are:

1) Define this (9% PoW) before Friday.
2) On Friday communicating the decision to SJ.
3) If SJ agree, release the wallet few days after.
4) Start the distribution.
5) List on exchanges.
6) All users who ask for refund, before receive the refund must send his XPO to us or SJ to destroy that coins.

Regards

PS: OK, I just added this to the first post:

Important Update

After several discussions with the community and the escrow, the following was decided. During the next two weeks (until 19 September), investors in the second phase will decide whether to ask for a refund or if the funds will released to us. Everyone decides for its own investment. It is important that everyone can participate, because all funds of those who do not, will be released to us as agreed with the escrow.

Hi,

Remember that we are in the first point now...tomorrow night I will send the result to SJ, if he give me the ok we will release the wallet a few days later. For the moment, the results of the voting at the moment are: a) 1 - b) 4 - c) 3. There is very little participation, taking into account all investors who participated in the ICO. We expect more participation for today and tomorrow. We are only taken into account the votes of users who verify their investments to prevent outsiders become part of the voting.

Regards

PS: We already send these six rules/steps to SJ yesterday, so that he can give us his agreement. We are still waiting for his answer.

You have the email of every investor in hands, wouldn't you send out a email to notify them?
It's just common courtesy...
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:25:42 PM

my vote is to stay in, I invested with faith, and I still hold the same faith today. I believe after the wallet is reviewed and released /9along with the IPO coins) then a portion of the funds should be released to the team, well earned in my opinion.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:29:16 PM

Patiently waiting for my signature bounty. We all need time to resolve any problem occured

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
stepmike

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:40:01 PM

Patiently waiting for my signature bounty. We all need time to resolve any problem occured

signature bounty - in this tread for wasserman99 is in ignore word list.  do no try again to ask about it.
Figatko

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:07:38 PM

Excuse me but I still can't understand: during these two weeks, in order to release the funds we shall see the bitcoin-clone wallet for distribution, or some Opair built-from-scratch cool stuff?
jaesonma

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:21:39 PM

Excuse me but I still can't understand: during these two weeks, in order to release the funds we shall see the bitcoin-clone wallet for distribution, or some Opair built-from-scratch cool stuff?

Very possible it is clone staff, don't think thw=ey are able to make the OCaml wallet very soon.
Platax

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:23:12 PM

Why has not paid the Opair signatures company?
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:56:20 PM

Our plan continues as before:

1) Qt wallet for the distribution.
2) In a month try the first beta with some functions. The first function in which work is in the use of the decentralized debit cards as we said before.
3) When we have a stable product, we will launch our platform.

The signature bounties will be paid after two weeks when we finally know for how much funding we got. On 19 September, after the two-week period set according to escrow to ask for refund, the funds will be released.

Regards

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3039

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:02:48 PM

2) In a month try the first beta with some functions. The first function in which work is in the use of the decentralized debit cards as we said before.

The signature bounties will be paid after two weeks when we finally know for how much funding we got. On 19 September, after the two-week period set according to escrow to ask for refund, the funds will be released.

Regards

Nice and THX for this INFO great

luis77

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:14:00 PM

Im one of the first day investor with 25% bounty, do I need to verify my invest or first investor without scrow didnt have to? can we vote too? where do we vote? when are we going to have our coins? 19 september?

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:28:44 PM

Im one of the first day investor with 25% bounty, do I need to verify my invest or first investor without scrow didnt have to? can we vote too? where do we vote? when are we going to have our coins? 19 september?

Hi, yes all users who prove that are investors are able to vote. You can contact me by pm or slack. About the coins, when we release the wallet. We are discussing the date with the escrow privately. When we reach a consensus we will communicate over here.

Regards

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:41:05 PM

Regards

Well two weeks is fine, big deal is bounty will be released

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 10:45:00 PM

Regards

Awesome, progress!  Finally!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:11:14 AM

Regards

This is interesting information I need . I will vote on slack now
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:17:39 AM

What is the latest with this coin?

Was it all a scam?
BasementRot

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:17:46 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2016, 03:30:17 AM by BasementRot

This vote is BS.   Shocked

First - The POW is suppose to keep the network secure. Do you have a working POS system ready to take its place? Otherwise, 51% attack will be easy as pie!

Second - Investors didn't sign up for a vote over pre-mine. It was determined before the ICO. This is bait and switch. Changing major ICO rules now should require a lot more than 50% support.

Third - The options should only be "Let you have the PoW coins" or "Don't let you have the PoW coins".
By adding extra options - "Don't let you have the PoW + don't change anything" AND "Don't let you have the PoW + delete them".. You are spreading the votes against you into 2 categories, giving yourself a big advantage!

Fourth - Any votes need to be public during the voting period. This vote is about giving you free money.. You running a secret ballot is a huge conflict of interest. It's not open and it's not fair.

If people agree with me please voice your opinion, this vote is shady as hell.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 03:43:35 AM

Was it all a scam?

No Scam the dev has get agreement with escrow and all the project is in progress

All is on the way, just wait for more update from dev about wallet, coin distribution and etc

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:13:30 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2016, 04:24:16 AM by adhitthana

Was it all a scam?

No Scam
Were the Linkedin profiles confirmed to be genuine? They looked fake to me.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankhrettig
https://www.linkedin.com/in/haowangg

Do these people really exist?

Is Wang/Wangg spelt Wangg  or Wang?

Why does the linkedin page spell it Wang, but the URL have Wangg?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: